Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Zero canon to the FSN rutes..?

I actually like ufotable's interpretation of her character better based on Zero, it makes more sense that Arturia was always open when in contact with people she liked, but unwilling to see how wrong she was on her goals and inflicted with self loathing.

rather than the original concept of Shirou just having the ability to open her up, as a much more subdued person who didnt care even about modesty originally, within a span of 2 weeks. Her current incarnation makes much more sense within the context of Fate, UBW AND HF, despite contradicting things, that's why i think it would be interesting to see how ufotable would handle fate route.

But my posts here have only been about noting the contradiction between the original and the newer content, not really making a judgement on it, that's probably why some of you got the wrong idea.

Its not just her, its also Gil, who obviously was just a nigh insane arrogant villain dude who you rooted to get killed...retroactively turned into a more 3 dimensional figure with his own notions notions of honor and loyalty in Zero, henceforth having that carried over into all later content including ufotable's adaptions..how ufotable adapted that disconnect into FSN is actually very good.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; February 10th, 2019 at 04:13 AM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Especially considering the nature of those slamdunks, it's only expected she'd get super jaded. She also wasn't in a great place even prior to Zero, and the Grail War was supposed to be her redemption of sorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I actually like ufotable's interpretation of her character better based on Zero, it makes more sense that Arturia was always open when in contact with people she liked, but unwilling to see how wrong she was on her goals and inflicted with self loathing.

rather than the original concept of Shirou just having the ability to open her up, as a much more subdued person who didnt care even about modesty originally, within a span of 2 weeks. Her current incarnation makes much more sense within the context of Fate, UBW AND HF, despite contradicting things, that's why i think it would be interesting to see how ufotable would handle fate route.

But my posts here have only been about noting the contradiction between the original and the newer content, not really making a judgement on it, that's probably why some of you got the wrong idea.

Its not just her, its also Gil, who obviously was just a nigh insane arrogant villain dude who you rooted to get killed...retroactively turned into a more 3 dimensional figure with his own notions notions of honor and loyalty in Zero, henceforth having that carried over into all later content including ufotable's adaptions..how ufotable adapted that disconnect into FSN is actually very good.
    I see. Sorry for misunderstanding you, but yeah, I also like the way Ufo handled UBW Gil during the Berserker fight. Much more respectful of Heracles and his efforts, much like Zero Gil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    She was pretty happy go lucky by episode 4.

https://i.imgur.com/aa2P14H.gifv

The only variation between fate and UBW(regarding the VN's fate route and the anime UBW) is the Shirou agreeing to fight with Arturia and the berserker fight. That on its own should not be enough to wipe away her inhibitions towards not only Shirou, but her entire attitude going forward.

cute
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet