US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    4B, I wanna smash stuff.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    3E, NP use in her condition is asking for trouble
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; February 1st, 2019 at 10:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    3E
    Last edited by Half-Blood Master; February 1st, 2019 at 10:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Sorry everyone, there is supposedly an option to invite the Tsarina to join you. But I fuck up something and didn't copy it for some reason. So I just added it now.

Blog Entries
    In that case, changing my vote to

4E

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Vote changed.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Vote changed. Also, I adhere to Raff's words. We're not too big on magical energy right now, I'd rather save the NP for when it'd count. Plus I don't want to lose our shinobi waifu to mana shortage.
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Changing my vote to 4E.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Year: 2022
    Day: Dawn
    Health: Good
    Magical Energy: Critical

If about responsibility, I too have a sense of it. I don't speak whatever I want freely, I hold responsible for giving others hope. I already decided to unite the world, maybe everyone can be the winner without stealing other's dream. I'm not gonna suddenly changes my mind and take it back, it is something I choose by myself after all.

Besides, from how she treats her subordinate, she doesn't seem to act like a tyrant. She is far from it, very reasonable leader, and capable too.

"How about, you the one that joins us?"

"...Pardon?"

"I say why not you join us? We have a quest to unite the world. It may sound naive, but everyone seems thinking for the best, Nobunaga and you, I'm sure other Factions too. You sure look like a good person, maybe we can accepting each other's difference, so everyone can be satisfied in the end."

The Tsarina hold her fist in front of her mouth, trying to not let something get away from it. Instead of ridicule, she looks very angry about my statement.

"Are you mocking me? Do you seriously say that with a straight face? If that can be achieved, everyone will not be fighting in the first place!!! Do you think everyone fought because we enjoy it?! And how you are going to achieve that lovely goal of yours? By conveying that to every single Servant you met?"

I gulped, that exactly what I was planning. I thought because they are heroes, so they must have the power to do something normal people can't do, so they can choose something normal people will not do. But if there is an opposing hero that didn't share the other hero's view, they will use their gifted miracle against each other.

"I'm honored you think highly of me..."

Wise up!
    Your Bond with Tsarina has been increased by 1.

"But simply because being good, doesn't make people suddenly can understand each other. It is exactly because everyone is good, we are at war. Because everyone didn't think they were wrong, they are doing something for justice; they didn't even see atrocity they commit as a cruel act."

There is a saying that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Because everyone is justified, there is no common goal to be reached. Because everyone has something to protect, they are willing to attack others. But even so, it is okay to simply give up of that goal?

"Besides, how do you plan to run away? Magellan is dead, you have no mean of transportation, but we still have some ships left-"

"That's where you are wrong, Tsarina-san!"

But then, a song-like cocky voice interrupts the Tsarina's rant. A pink haired girl, dressed in purple colored admiral jacket appears from the shore boarding a very small boat. She keeps her poker-like smiles, not because she mocks others, but simply because she enjoys life regardless of hardship. The wound from earlier still there, but it has been washed by the sea water, so she looks mostly alright.

"Magellan, but how?!"

"Oh, Magellan you still alive!"

"You must kill me at least twice before I can rest in peace. Been like an episode, right, Lestari-chan?"

Tsarina is shocked, hell, I am also shocked. This girl survives being sniped in the head. I have seen ridiculous thing from Heroic Spirit, but this really testing my sense of reality to the endpoint.

I see this is what Assassin told me about! She saw Magellan is still alive, and the shock from the blast throws away her body from the Upper Belt's capture. With this, she can use her so-called warping ability!

"But regardless, your ship has been destroyed. There is no way for you to warp anymore."

"That's also wrong. You seem too focused on my moniker, the first circumnavigator, so you assume I have a Noble Phantasm representing that. But it is my crew that physically done so, not me. Maybe, you will be right if I am Elcano."

The ocean starts rippling and boiling, it shakes violently and loud sounds grows strongly and nearby until the water burst upwards and rains to the surrounding for few seconds.

Boat pod. Numerous boats fly from underwater like a pod of dolphins jumping beautifully in unison to breathe. They rise one by one in rapid speed, like a weird upward rain. It's hard to count how many, but all of them definitely make up of the total mass of all the armada; it is clear they are the armada that being sunk before. The sight is very very unnatural looking even for Servant's nonexistent standard.

"My
    Armada de Molucca
    The Impossible Voyage's
    ability is not warping, I don't have Noble Phantasm that belongs in the sci-fi genre like that. Their ability is to survive until they reach their assigned destination, no matter the condition. You can say that they already there before physically reach it, bending law of distance, blah blah, usual Magus terms."

Bending the law of distance? The ship already reached the destination before they even there? What she speaks of is not something that Magi can simply do with effort. She is talking about intervening and controlling the very law that governs Earth itself!

Still, just like Tsarina says, that alone is not enough to save us from that situation.

Even so-

"Now, it is time for me to take the spotlight!"

Ferdinand Magellan's Status Screen Updated!

Voyager of The Storm A

The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Magellan's talent as a navigator isn't inferior toward fellow circumnavigator Francis Drake, but because her lack of planning and thinking things through, she can only display it at rank A.

Unyielding Will B

A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Able to delay damage from physical and mental assaults, causing her to not feel pain for a certain period of time. It is her power of persistence to never give up getting what she wants no matter what, even in a situation means the death of her, the others will live on to achieve that dream.

Battle Continuation C

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. Even if skewered in the head, Magellan can stay conscious for a few minutes and give the necessary order to her allies for what to do after her death.

Lestari: No matter how you see it, the last two Skills are kinda redundant isn't it?!

The fight between Assassin and Phoenix Rider continues without a sign of a clear winner. Both unable to deals damage to each other. Phoenix Rider may in the offensive with her control of smoke and the sea, but Assassin is in another class of fighters altogether, she probably could defeat Rider with ease if she is under her full strength.

Phoenix Rider main assets, her junks Noble Phantasm is much more dangerous than Rider herself or Assassin. She already saw that concentrated attack blasted Magellan's Armada to pieces and sunk. That level of attack will obliterate her with ease.

Still, the speed of its cannon is not something Assassin fear. She and the others were able to evade it after all. And for a shinobi at her level, fighting at a water body didn't reduce her performance even a bit. The shinobi of Sengoku Era are trained to 'walks on water', as long there is a platform to stand for, even if it small or unstable, she can skip or even stand on it without worries.

There is also the fact Rider didn't issue a single barrage yet, which Assassin guessed that there is a risk for herself to be harmed by her own. But if she becomes far away from Rider, there is a high chance that the junks will start to barrage her.

"Magellan is already back, and that skeleton monster is charging another huge blast."

And she didn't have that much time to spare. If Magellan is back, that's mean they already ready to escape, and the enemy will try to stop her. And if Nobunaga fires another blast, she will get caught up in the explosion at this close distance with the Tuscarora Courser.

(There is no time to hesitate, I will use it-! It just for a few minutes, I can endure it!)

Even if she says so, her heart continues being reluctant of the idea. She starts to sweats, and with how her body full of dust, it makes the sweats getting caught in the eye become painful. It is not because of her low Mana, her Noble Phantasm is the continuous activation type, it drains low amounts of Mana and only takes high amount under prolonged use.

But it's the effect is something she hates, she loathes it as it humiliates her as a human being.

Even so...

(Everyone... please--!)

She claps both of her hand strongly while her head down. Like when someone asking for forgiveness as if admitting her weakness.

But to whom?

To those who feels being wronged by her.

To those who thoughts she disappointed them.

To those who hate her for whatever she had done.

Hoooh, look at OUR leader now, you want us to HELP you?

And then, a lingering soul suddenly whispers to her ear in a sarcastic tone, he clearly didn't mean what he says and only mocking her.

Disgusting. You Iga surely have no shame.

Another one appears, this time oppose her straightforwardly. Unlike the one from before, it seems he has some sort of bias toward ninja from Iga-clan like her.

Look at our daddy girl here! Ahahahaha, pathetic, how useless!!!

The next one continuously laughing non-stop, finding pleasure in her dishonorable state, loudly mock her with petty insults.

HAHAHA!

The next one also.

Trash!!!

And another one.

You are not our leader!

There are also those people.

Get lost!

More.

And more.

One by one, other spirits appear, and every single of them hates her with all of their guts. They are so many that the hellish sounds of the war zone are drowned from their continuous shaming and violating her sense of pride.

And there is one, a single spirit that didn't look at her with disgust, silently watching her among the condemning spirits.

(No, father, I-!)

But even so, her arm didn't reach him, as she is drowned by the other spirits.

We are the proud jonin employed by Tokugawa, composed of both Iga and Koga shinobi. And you should disappear from this world-! The trash that wrongly bears the name Hanzo!

(BGM)

The moment that small boats appear flying in the air, Assassin suddenly take a step backward and focus her thought to something else. It is clear to Phoenix Rider that she is preparing for her Noble Phantasm.

(Hand seal, ninja arts? No... she is praying? Regardless-!) Whatever it is, she will not let Assassin use her strongest freely. She immediately rushes forward and fires multiple gunshots to her, in hopes canceling her Noble Phantasm.

"
    Yorei no Hanzo
    Lingering Spirit of Past Self.
    "

The realm of living intertwines with the dead.

Numerous figures in ghostly white appear circling Assassin, some are muscular, some are tall, some looks hideous, some looks beautiful. Whatever they look, it is clear to her that these spirits are the effect of that Noble Phantasm. And it is clear they are crazy strong.

"Spirit channeling, that many?!"

She knows someone that can channel a spirit as a Noble Phantasm, but definitely not this numerous. Knowing how devastating that ability is, she can't help but feels nervous.

And then the bullets she shots before piercing through them. They fade away like smokes or fogs, disintegrating into nothingness. Despite their fearsome appearance, it seems that they are nothing but mere cheap illusions.

"It seems, it doesn't have any effect on me! Too bad, but your life's end here!"

She fires another barrage to the fading ghosts and goes through them readying her scimitar with the intention to behead her opponent. But as she arrives, there is no one.

Assassin has gone into nothingness, just like the ghosts she destroyed before.

"Wait, why am I here again...?" She then feels at lost, she feels like she just did something important before. Now, she was unsure why she fires her gun, who she is fighting against, even why she here to begin with. She sure she is one of the leading Upper Belt Servants in this invasion, she knows she and Lancer are ordered to follow the Tsarina until they capture the Master. Every single detail, she remembers it.

But this particular information, this particular 'being' she should fight at this moment, she suddenly can't remember.

No... she is not simply can't remember and can't see her, something forcibly makes that 'being' forgotten from her head.

Flashes of memory return to her mind, that ninja girl suddenly arrives behind her back, but it was too late remembering Assassin at this point. "GAAAAAH-- You...!!!"

"Khhhh, I missed your head!"

Assassin's blade runs deeply on her shoulder, it misses centimeters from her carotid arteries. If that strikes hit her right in the neck, she will instantly die. Whatever lucky star she had, she will not give that ninja girl a second shot.

"How dare you-!" When she swung her scimitar to behind, once again, everything about that 'being' is gone. She knows she is fighting someone and yet she can't remember who. But then, Assassin tries to attack her from the right and once again gives another strike. "Huh, what am I-"

"GODDAMNIT! This shitty Noble Phantasm!!!"

Yet once again Assassin misses her neck and thrusts deeply into her upper rib cage instead. It stills a devastating area to be stabbed, but it is too unprofessional for a shinobi on her level to not instantly decapitate her enemy.

"Ghhhh--- Bastard!!! Did you make me forget about your existence?!" She started to forget what kind of ninja girl she currently is fighting with. This time, the damage feels too real for Phoenix Rider to ignore.

If another strike struct, she will be dead.

Phoenix Rider didn't even think twice.
    "
    Hongqi Dui
    Red Flag Fleets
    -- Broken Phantasm here!!!!"

From the smokes, a tattered looking junk appears. It fulls of flame, it looks like it almost going to sink, and it charges in hurry to the platform made of dead ships Phoenix Rider and that 'being' currently standing on.

The junks crash with its owner and immediately explode like a bomb, engulfing the sea on flames.

"What a crazy woman, did she just blow herself up?!"

Anticipating the junks, Assassin jumped off early and latch to Tuscarora Courser wall-like body. But she didn't expect a kamikaze attack of all things to save herself from a fatal wound. As the flame and smoke cleared, Phoenix Rider is no longer around. She feels thankful for that because if she pursues her relentlessly, that will be very disastrous to her as she no longer has enough Magical Energy to perform ninja arts.

But she can't fully consider that a victory either. "Ughh... guhhh!!!" She throws out some nasty mix of salivas, nostrils and body fluids from her mouth as she has not consumed anything. And her brains feel like cramping, it feels like an immense weight burdened in her head. That how straining that Noble Phantasm to her mental health is.

"...Ghhh, damn, damn, damn, damn it all--!!!" She has the urge to cry herself out and done with everything, but she still has a task to do.

Assassin's Status Screen Updated!

Yorei no Hanzo
    Lingering Spirit of Past Self

Anti Unit
    Rank C

Ghost Hanzo.

Summoning spirits of her former Tokugawa-ninja subordinates, these spirits can't physically materialize nor able to harm the opponent; neither they willing to help her. Their sole purpose is to reminds Assassin that she is a failure, they didn't acknowledge her existence and wishing for her to disappear completely from their sight.

From that condemnation, her existence started to disappear from the surrounding's eyes. It is not an ability that makes Assassin herself to be invisible like Transparency, but a denial of existence as if 'not acknowledged as an existing being'. That is to say, the enemy unable to focus their visual perception on the place where she currently stands on and their memory of her gone temporarily before she initiates an attack. Combined with Presence Concealment, she can hit the enemy then immediately disappear, remove her presence, hit them, disappear again, remove her presence again and repeat. A very simple but devastating Noble Phantasm, but it gradually hurts the user mentally, which also hinder her performance; so it can't be activated on long-duration nor it is reliable to be used.

It is a unique ability that is not summoning her ally to help her, but rather, her own enemy to disgrace her.

Lestari: Isn't this just Adolescence Syndrome?

(Further info is locked.)

(BGM end)

"I see, that may help you to run away from here, but that's also mean we can still pursue you. And that's doesn't explain how you can wrap us all from Spain to Japan."

Tsarina continues to maintain her composure, still holding her piercing exterior as she stubbornly argues. Besides, she is right, they can still pursue and harass us if that's simply all of her ability can offer.

But Magellan once again continues her cocky smiles. She still has an ace in the hole she has not yet let everyone knows. And seeing that-

"EVERYONE! MAGELLAN STILL ALIVE AND SO DOES HER NOBLE PHANTASM! SHE ALMOST READY TO WARP AND GET AWAY WITH THE MASTER!!!" Tsarina screams without caring about her throat, it is so loud and powerful that she might damage her voice for the rest of her life. But that's not all, she pulls something from her wet clothes and holds it toward me.

It is the same weapon the pirate uses, a gun specifically made to hurt magical being like Servant or ignore magical defenses, the anti-Servant gun-!

"Oh no-!" Magellan reacts fast, she shoots the Tsarina's hand and the gun is thrown away from her hand. Yet, she split second too late. She already fired it before the gun thrown away, and the trajectory didn't change as a result.

The bullet continues its path forward, ready to bury itself in my brain. And I didn't react fast enough to evade it.

"Master-!!!"

It was Kenshin, using all the energy she had left to push my body from the bullet with her amazing speed. She throws both of us to Magellan's small boat, successfully saves my life from that kill shot.

Magellan fires more shots, "Khh-!!!" the Tsarina run away with the speed of a normal person running with all of her might, but some of them strike her non-vital parts. Before Magellan can shot her dead, however, a gigantic serpent blocks the shot and she was smuggled by Serpentines to a place quite far away from us.

"Big Sis! Are you alright?!" However, before she can flee, the serpent suddenly dematerializes. It is the prolonged exposure from the ever bigger skeleton monster that Nobunaga summoned, even her skin starts burning from it as she held quite a high level of Mystery. Magellan continues firing all of her rounds, but Serpentines defensively deflect the bullets as the range far enough for her to quickly react.

"Kenshin-! Thank you!"

But just like Serpentines, her body is full of burns, even worse. And she quickly dematerializes after using all of her strength and Mana to save me. "Yeah, but I can't help you all for the rest of this."

However, our dangers still not yet to end. Assassin is not yet to return from her self-serving mission. There is one more adversary we have yet to overcome, and that is Oda Nobunaga.

Perhaps she finally took notice of us after looking the small boats, perhaps because of the Tsarina's loud scream; Nobunaga and her skeleton decided to confront us personally as she starts taking attention to where we currently are.

"Magellan-! How do we try to evade that thing's blast, you say you guaranteed our survival right?"

"Obviously, there is no way we can survive that totally last boss looking Noble Phantasm. Like, daaaamnnnn, that thing definitely didn't care about my Battle Continuation and Unyielding Will combined."

"So we still screwed?!" This time, even Kenshin can't help but yells, telepathically.

"Now, now. No one can expect that the unlimited guns girl hides that giganotyrannosussaurus skeleton thingy here."

"It would be great if you have the warping ability the Tsarina wrongly suspected..."

"Oh? But I do have one." Huh? Didn't she say she has no such Noble Phantasm in her arsenal?

And then, Nobunaga screams fierily from afar. "LESTARI ELLIWYN, I WANT YOU DEAD--!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She looks extremely pissed, her eyes ragingly curse me. In her eyes, all of this happens because of my fault. Because I didn't willing to help, because I bring New Japan to the Upper Belt's attention.

"TO HONOR OICHI'S WISH, I GIVE YOU LAST CHANCE! BE SMART AND JOIN ME! YOU ALREADY SEE HOW STRONG MY MARA IS, THE UPPER BELTS HAS NOTHING AGAINST ME!"

She is not wrong, it is true that her Noble Phantasm is the strongest. Even if Kenshin uses her Divine Spirit summoning Noble Phantasm, there is no chance for Kenshin able to win against that, as it is on the same realm or even surpass those gods. If I join her, I have the highest chance of survival if I rationally thought of it, but-

"What is the smart choice exactly? How can you say that, doing something she doesn't like is smart in any way? All you people think is only advantage and disadvantage, profits and loss. Even if she joins you, she will put under a lot of stress to even enjoy what she can ripe from it."

But then, quite far away from us, the Tsarina decided to patronize us even with bullet wounds deep in her frail body, as she can only stand because Serpentines supported her.

"Are you going to let the world continue to destroy each other?! If you lend your power, as it is your responsibility to do so, you can protect the balance of the world alongside us, Upper Belts!"

She is also not wrong, it is true that as much as ambitious and tyrannical the Upper Belts are, they continue to let the power balance intact. They let other Factions around, as long they abide their demand. If I think about it, it is not much different from the modern world I once lived in, but-

"If I and my friends don't happy in the end, what's the point of world peace if we are not the part of it? We shall think something that somehow include us!"

Magellan continues voiced what I wanted to say, something that I can't let out as I am scared to do so. I don't want to be judged as egotistical, but still, I don't want to be a sacrifice either! If there is a way that everyone can be satisfied in the end, what's wrong to gamble for it?

That's why...

"I'm so sorry, Nobunaga, Tsarina, everyone! I promise, that I can bring the best resolution that can satisfy everyone!!! So please, wait for me, as I will unite this world!"

I say it. I say it again! That stupid and naive goal, out loud! It makes my head clear, it makes me alive, it makes me happy saying it! As that answer, in that one answer, there is a place for me to be free!

"Well said, Master-!" And as Magellan said that, something explodes on the Tuscarora Courser's tower and shortly after, Assassin join us. "I'm done with destroying their jammer and communication devices!"

"What's are you trying to do anyway?" I ask.

"Hehe, without their jammer and other devices, the New Japan's jammer will remain active and they can't report what happened here until they go home. That's mean, for quite sometimes, the other Factions doesn't know our existence!" Says Assassin, smugly and proudly, which she rightfully earned that.

"Alright! Now everyone's here, Magellan do your thing!"

Magellan then fixes her hat, and begin to straighten her hand forward, and grinning happily. "Finally!"

(BGM)

"Join me, O adventurer! There is nothing to worry about, the time for us to dream as wide as we can have come!"

Then, it's cracking. The entire scenery cracks like a broken glass simply by pushing her hand a little. The ships, the sea, the beach, the buildings, the town, and even the skeleton; all of them cracks unnaturally, as if the Earth itself being forcefully ripped off open by an unknown force. And that's unknown force is called Ferdinand Magellan.

From this out of world scenery alone, I know that this is the key to her promised golden ticket to run away.

And noticing this, the Tsarina is in panic. She has seen this scenery back in Spain; she knows they need to stop us right now. "SFA Archer, anyone! Please, destroy them at once!!!"

As for Nobunaga, the skeleton raised its fist. Perhaps because it is too close with the city, she can't use the devastating blast and proceed to crash its gigantic arm toward us. "I will not let you escape!!!"

But Magellan didn't care, she continues announcing her long and unnecessary monologue, solely to looks cool.

"Let those unbelievers who turn their face from us to be unseen, let those who have faiths in us proud of their friends!"

The scenery continues to cracks. And everything makes sense now.

How did she able to enter the Mana jamming jail? How did she able to infiltrate New Japan's perfect surveillance? How did she able to bypass New Japan's marine garrisons?

It's simple. This Noble Phantasm allows that to happens.

"The sea up ahead is waiting to be navigated, and the world beyond is waiting for our arrival!"

The explorer Ferdinand Magellan is not the woman that circumnavigate the Earth, but the person that allow it to happens in the first place.

She is the person that connects the head of the world to its tail, making everyone understand that this world is connected fully.

There is no point in this world that is not connected with another, even if there is, she is the singularity that will forcibly connect them.

Yes. She makes a path not known before for everyone to sail through, in other word: a wormhole.

"Now,
    Estrecho de Todos Los Santos
    Circumnavigation of The World
    , collapse the strait to our safe place!"

And a ray from space, definitely SFA Archer's Noble Phantasm, far stronger, far concentrated blast run straight to us in the speed of light like a judgment made by God from the heaven.

While in front of us, the flaming fist of hell continues to approach. It's not very unnoticeable before, but now it comes near, the perspective becomes clear, as it is so massive that the fist is probably as big as a skyscraper.

The fist and the ray come nearby and nearby, a single hit of them means instant death. Perhaps it is only a few meters until both of those attacks hit us, but the boat instead rush forward to the crack and the world is broken into countless glass shards.

After that, I don't really understand what happened.

The scenery move so fast it becomes white just like my own image of an afterlife, then it becomes nothing but black almost like the outer space, and suddenly I am back in the nostalgic view of the familiar blue world back in my 'running from pirates' day.

It is so unreal, it is something that I can't describe, nor do I think that Magellan herself can.

"This is... the ocean?"

"Rather than powerful... it's more like..."

"Amazing."

I, Kenshin, and Assassin can only appreciate it. As it is the most pivotal Noble Phantasm someone can have in this war, as it ignores the very notion of warring itself.

"I can't fire an energy blast, my ships can't obliterate a city with a barrage, nor I have a single means to instantly kill my enemy."

Not an all-wiping weapon, not a sure-kill technique, not an invincible fortress. It can't even slightly harm people and will not help anyone at a battle.
    Yes.

"But- there is no need to worry! So long the earth is round, there is no ocean, there is no boundary you can't conquer!"

With this, with Magellan at our side, our path of conquest, our dream to unite the world, is no longer a distant dream!

(BGM end)

Ferdinand Magellan's Status Screen Updated!

Armada de Molucca
    The Impossible Voyages

Anti Army
    Rank B

A Noble Phantasm that can be activated using and summoning all 4 ships of Armada de Molucca: The Victoria, Trinidad, San Tiago, and Concepcion. While these ships are an asset of battle, they were no match for legendary ships like the Golden Hint or The Argo whos have a legend codified them as powerful battleships. They are, however, noted to be the first armada to circumnavigate the world, even though only 1 of them returning, even though the leader already long dead by that point. They are 3rd rate ships for battle, as their combined firepower is only comparable with D rank Anti Army ships, but they are the most trusted ships in regard to fulfilling their missions.

It is a Noble Phantasm similar to Gae Bolg, which will ensure one of the ships to deliver any chosen object until its destination, bending the law of distance as a result. That is to say, the moment a destination has been set, it is already predetermined that one of them will reach that destination before they even physically reach there. No matter what hardship or danger the armada encounter, they will automatically follow "the most available route to reach the destination".

The armada will be conceptually able to reach the destination no matter what. If one of the ships is destroyed, the rest will continue. If all the ships being destroyed, the wreckages will continue. Even if the owner of this Noble Phantasm died or it being damaged without repair, it will reach the destination ignoring common sense and finally sunk at the destination. Visually, if a ship is being wrecked, they can detach from the main ship and become other smaller ships to continue the voyage. Like Bellerophon, the ship itself is not the true form of the Noble Phantasm, but the act of 'reaching the destination' that performed by the ship is. In a way, it is the most powerful Noble Phantasm that will guarantee its success once activated.

Circumnavigation of The World

Anti Barrier
    Rank A

All Saint's Strait.

The true Noble Phantasm of the Armada that symbolizes Magellan's role as the one that opens the circumnavigation of the world. The Strait of Magellan was found by her and said to be impossible to be navigated. It was originally named as Cape Famine, the sea of plague that perhaps the last stronghold of Mapuchian Gods until the day it conquered. Magellan's armada voyage successfully on it is a symbol that the impossible can be done, somethings far phenomenal are up ahead, the world beyond that no one ever set foot before is possible to be visited. The lost of its unconquerable status mark the start of a new era, where other sailors inspired to took the same path as Magellan and carve their own name in history, kickstarting the race for world circumnavigation.

Its manifested as a wormhole-like Noble Phantasm, visually appears as a crack of glass in the entire scenery. It allows one to enter or exit boundary that supposedly unable to be entered or exited, ignoring any kind of restrictive conditions like concepts or even time. A cave without entrance can suddenly be collapsed to open a path, a mountain range with no apparent way to be hiked can be explored, a Bounded Field or Reality Marble that conceptually unable to be set afoot at becomes penetrable, a secluded Singularity can be suddenly visited via independent Rayshift.

That is to say, it is not a Noble Phantasm that makes one journey safely, but makes what's can't be traveled becomes possible. If the pathway to reach the destination didn't exist in the actual physical location, it forcefully linking the physical location with an imaginary path that 'exist somewhere else besides the physical plane' for Magellan to go through. Thus, if something being breached this way, any kind of detector will not even react because as far as the detector concerned, nothing has been breached.

"Don't think too hard about it, I don't really get it either~!"

However, Magellan's ace in the hole is technically not a Noble Phantasm. It is a byproduct of combining the two Noble Phantasm by removing law of distance and making connected wormhole in the air. Because the nature of Armada de Molucca to go through the most probable path and Los Santos ability to connect physical plane with an imaginary path, the ships immediately sail through the wormhole to reach the location as a result: as if the armada warping in lightspeed. Visually, Armada of ships warping together looks as glorious as the hyperwarp from a certain space war movie.

END OF ARC 1

Mission Report No. 40001

> Hello, Princess, you there?
    > Oh, as expected, you answer fast! You really fond of messaging techs eh?
    > Get to the point? Sure, I'm gonna sent the usual report (kinda boring).
    > Right now, I'm using a new cafe as my base operation. Like always, I waiting to intercept the waves and I have judged that this cafe is the most ideal place to do that. Fascinatingly, the amount of milkfat and sugar used for this cafe is mind-blowingly high - 25%, how does this ice cream not melt in a second with that composition? A higher amount of data need to be gathered before making a definitive conclusion.
    > Eh? Stop using mission reports as my own personal diary? But you are the only friends I have, who will listen if you are not willing then?! No, Mrs. Drake is not very girly, she may connect if we talk about football instead. Whoops, I shouldn't say that...
    > Fine, fine! I received a high number of reports about Lestari Elliwyn from our spy networks, sabotaging activities and other sources. Here is the detail (sigh):

> Day XX

• The sole Master on Earth - Lestari Elliwyn, sighted on Fuyuki, New Japan - Confirmed.

> Day XX+1

• Lestari Elliwyn's data - Achieved.
    • Magnetism manipulation using Geomancy as Magical Formula - Confirmed.
    • Part of many 4th Generations of the Elliwyn family, currently headed by the 2nd Generation - Ambrosius Elliwyn - Confirmed.
    • Ambrosius Elliwyn's current location - Unknown.
    • Lestari Elliwyn made contact with Matou Zouken - Confirmed. Details of their contact - Unachievable.
    • Fuyuki is New Japan's headquarter - Confirmed.
    • Matou Zouken is killed on a skirmish with New Japan forces - Need further investigation to be confirmed based on Matou Zouken reported Magecraft.
    • The number of New Japan forces in Fuyuki: 100.000 Personnel and 500 battleships.

> Day XX+2

• Lestari Elliwyn commences an attack toward New Japan's secret factory - Confirmed.
    • New Japan's project has been identified, which the following reported below:
    • Variable 1: Mass Produced Noble Phantasm - Confirmed.
    • Variable 2: Mass Produced Battleship-Submarine - Confirmed.
    • Variable 3: Experimental AI-Based Heroic Spirit - Confirmed.
    • Variable 1 and 2 has been categorized as non-factor. Variable 3 has been categorized as Danger Level 3. The countermeasure against this threat can be done.
    • The exact location of New Japan's headquarter is achieved. Unable to collect any more data, it's protected by a very strong Bounded Field. Need further investigation to be confirmed.
    • New Japan's Servants has been confirmed: Archer (Oda Nobunaga (100%)), Caster (Oichi (100%)), Rider (Takeda Shingen (100%)), Saber (Uesugi Kenshin (100%)) and Assassin. From left to right depending on the order of their importance. Click Page 1 for Further reading about their exact abilities. Assassin's identity and abilities need further investigation to be confirmed.
    • Lestari Elliwyn reported being uncooperative with New Japan.

> Day XX+3

• A sudden attack from Upper Belt forces toward New Japan- Confirmed. The Noble Phantasm or technology to achieve that feat need further investigation to be confirmed.
    • Whatever it is, an ability that allows a sudden attack out of nowhere shall be categorized as Danger Level 5. Countermeasures against this ability: none.
    • The number of their forces: 2000 Bird-Human Hybrid, 2000 GAT-X101 Patriots, 6000 EC soldiers. 50 Aircraft carriers, 50 Junk Noble Phantasm, 4 Sailship Noble Phantasm and Tuscarora Courser which has been identified in earlier reports.
    • Requesting for reevaluation of Oichi's abilities.
    • Upper Belt's Servants has been confirmed: Tsarina of Russia/Alter Ego, SFA Rider, Phoenix Rider, Armada Rider (Ferdinand Magellan (100%)), Phoenix Lancer (Guan Yu (50%)), SFA Archer and Serpentines Rider. From left to right depending on the order of their importance. Their identities and abilities need further investigation to be confirmed.
    • Lestari Elliwyn reported being uncooperative with Upper Belt forces.
    • Lestari Elliwyn and her allies (Uesugi Kenshin, Assassin, and Ferdinand Magellan) suddenly disappeared, presumably the same abilities used by Upper Belt forces for their sudden attack.
    • Fuyuki City Mana Reservoir has been located - sending the coordinate immediately.
    • Fuyuki Holy Grail has been located - sending the coordinate immediately. Categorized as Danger Level 5, requesting immediate countermeasures.
    • The number of casualties: New Japan: 50.000 soldiers and 500 battleships. Upper Belt forces: 500 Bird-Human Hybrid, 1000 GAT-X101 Patriots, 2000 EC soldiers. 40 Aircraft carriers and 35 Junk Noble Phantasm.
    • No Servant has been fully confirmed among the casualties.

> That ends today reports. May I return to my diary again?
    > Eh? Little Granny? Princess, don't you start too! Please, stop calling her disrespectfully, she is our Queen! Wha, wha, wha, stop it, I'm not a part of this! That's it, I abort this dangerous discussion-! Bye!!!

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Hooray, Magellan's alive! Hopefully she stays alive.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Day: Morning
    Health: Excellent
    Magical Energy: Excellent

It is morning, and I get up quite early. Because there is nothing to do, right now I simply am having a nice walk to enjoy the scenery. But I do love this nothing-to-do morning, because I can't remember the last time I can relax like this.

I remembered 5 years ago; I am quite the sleepy head and definitely not a morning person, since I tend to all-nighters and drowned in everything I currently focused to do, be it my study or entertainment. As a result, I often quarreled with my younger sister whom often appointed by my mom to wake me up.

As for this world of blue sky and blue floor, it's quite a nostalgic view in a different way. It is not a sight from the distant past, I see this almost every day. The briny smell of the ocean, the cold but calming breeze of the wind; exactly like my running from pirates day. But now, I suddenly realize what beauty it was and fully appreciate it.

Come to think of it, I have been running on the sea for quite some time, but now exactly a seaman that saves me from that situation... How ironic, but a very welcome one. When we are successfully run away, I immediately forged a contract with Magellan, which I can't do before due the consideration of running on a very low Mana I can't provide three people at once and I don't trust her fully yet during that time; which I deeply regret and would make everything easier. Oh yeah, I don't even know her motivation and how exactly she knows where I am, isn't I?

Ah, I think I forgot to mention. Right now, I am walking on an island made of steel, located in Point Nemo. Point Nemo is a place that often used to dump unused or old spacecrafts like satellites and other space stations. The island of steel itself is stolen by Magellan from EC's failure project to replicate SFA's Tuscarora Courser, it can float safely but unable to move, strangely enough. I think the name of this ship is... CC New Hope? What does CC stand for, City Carrier? Also, due to the war, Point Nemo hardly visited because how unstrategic the place is and there is nothing to dispose of here. It is the most ideal place for a wanted criminal like me to hides.

There is also the best factor; this place has its own Mana Reservoir. It is located deep below the ocean floor, and the first thing we do upon reaching here is to dive using Magellan's Los Santos to register Assassin and Kenshin to it. After that, we don't even celebrate our victory (or successful fleeing, but eh, semantic) and go straight to sleep. We fully regain our Magical Energy by morning, which Servant can use to recover wounds.

One thing that I realize, I didn't dream anything about Assassin nor the Tsarina. Taking Dream Shroud's word, I should dream about them when reaching a certain level of bond with them. As her power allows me to see my bonds with others conveniently represented as numeral values; either that it's different for each person or Dream Shroud power grows weaker after she left? I wonder if there is another benefit I can have by increasing my bonds with other Servants?

Magellan and Kenshin want us to gather discussing what to do next. They say we are going to discuss it at Control Center during noon. Right now, the time still at dawn, maybe I should try to explore this steel city-slash-ship-thing to kill time? There is some sort of golf carts for quick traveling too, sounds really fun!

Choice!

This is CC New Hope (tentative name), the ship will serve as your base operation from now on. Resting here for 12 hour will restore all of your Health and Magical Energy. The place currently only inhabited by your Servants and some of Magellan's lackeys, while the place itself mostly consists of a deserted area. But the more ally you recruit, the livelier this place will be, some will even add new benefit as your party grows!

As for right now, we have 6 hours before the discussion started. You can choose to spend your time or just skip straight to the discussion.
    [1] Dockyard [2 hours]
    [2] Mini-Town [2 hours]
    [3] Salvatory [2 hours]
    [4] Dormitory [2 hours]
    [5] Fishing Area [2 hours]
    [6] Control Center [2 hours]
    [7] Skip
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 11th, 2019 at 10:11 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    2 - Mini Town. That’s where a lot of people should be. Time to deepen bond levels.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A bit of peace and quiet can’t hurt, especially with our current roster
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    [2]Mini Town
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

[2] Mini Town
    True Rider

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh boy...

http://www.strawpoll.me/17430919

Courtesy of our fellow waifu war veteran, Faux.

Also: expect update in 24 hour.

sorry, it's actually more than that
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 15th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poll
    ConQUEST - Best Girl
    Ffffffffff------
    True Rider

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Day: Morning
    Health: Excellent
    Magical Energy: Excellent

I heard there is a small area called "mini-town" on the ship, but I honestly didn't know what to expect from that place and where it exactly located.

Until I read the signpost in front of this gate...

signpost

- Welcome to Mini-Town! It's a town but even smaller than the normal town! Get it ☆? -

"No, I don't."

Magellan, I think "a town smaller than the normal town" should be called, a district. Which in fact, this place seems supposed to be a shopping district. There are some kiosks selling vegetables, meats, and other daily needs; it definitely is.

But still, why there is a need for a shopping district, to begin with? I mean, how does someone profit selling things here? Like, who will buy your things, you trade your needs with the fellow merchants? Then, why make a shop in the first place, when you can just live together or something?

"Eh, all of this for free? Oh c’mon, that's just boring!"

"Missy listens here..."

"Can you just slap a price for this or something? Ah, isn't it the Master? Over here, hey!"

As I explore this odd shopping district, a short girl in green kimono waves her hand around. It seems she is in the middle or bargaining on one of the shops.

"You are Kenshin's sword..."

The moment I call her that, she started to pout her cheeks, seemingly annoyed.

"It's Himezuru, Tsuru for short! Please remember my name from now on! I am my own person, not that stupid Kenshin's accessory!"

"My bad, I'll be careful from now on." Does she really hate Kenshin that much?

"Well then, listen! This guy is so cheap, he didn't want to sell this keychain for me. He just wants to give it to me!"

"Isn't that great?"

"That's what I'm telling to the Missy here. Look, we don't need money, all of these are free, everything already paid by the Boss." Answer the shop keeper, confused with Tsuru's demand.

"NO!!! THAT CAN'T DO! I need to buy this with my own money!"

"Sure, sure! Geez, you are so annoying! Just give me 5 dollars and get lost!"

"Deal!" Tsuru walks away happily after buying the keychain on her own. "Hmm~! Hmm~!"

Now, this girl is another odd one. Never did I see someone bargain so hard to a merchant to pay the amount she didn't need to pay. It seems even among a non-Servant, I keep attracting mental girls around me.

"So, Armada Rider already paid you?" I ask the shopkeeper.

"Not just me, but the entire town here is already paid by the Boss. She paid us the double we usually profit, so I can't just turn down the offer."

Where did she get all the money? I mean, I know she is a Servant which probably holds a high amount of access on the nation's treasure, but I don't think that's enough to hold a free pay market like this.

"But still, I don't know what the Boss thinking... She can just buy all of this on her own. Instead, she paid us all to make the town livelier, for her friends living here to come she says. Looking at that missy and you being here, now I finally get it."

"How long since you started working here?"

"Dunno... two years and a half? I come home using the Boss's teleportation magic a week per 2 months, so time is hardly an issue."

Two years and a half?! Is Magellan already planning my escape that long? She really is serious about all of this...

And Magellan's warping ability is sure convenient. At first, it blows my mind that such an ability exists, but the way she spams it for mundane things like transporting these folks, it started to feel less amazing.

"By the way, I have something for you. I finally can do the job that I'm being paid for."

He then brings some sort of liquid medicine being carefully packaged and hidden. From the appearance of the medicine, you can tell it is a very high-quality potion and clearly made by a very skilled Magus.

"These are?"

"A potion, I only able to get five of these. It's created by a Servant called Caster from European Confederation, said to be the greatest doctor in the world as right now. It's apparently so potent that a single bottle can completely heal your wound and replace blood loss, but it definitely can't re-attach lost limbs."

"Thank you very much. These sound very useful."

Wise Up!

Inventory:
    5x Instant Potion: A very potent herbal potion made by Caster of European Confederation, said to be the greatest doctor in the 21st century. It's able to instantly heal wounds, increasing Health by 2.

The Caster of European Confederation... I wonder what kind of Servant is he? Now, if I think about it, I have not met a single Magecraft-user Servant yet. I wonder how powerful they were compared to modern Magus like me; I'm unsure if the Five Magic-user can be confident fighting them, especially those that come from Age of Gods.

"HEEEEY, MASTER! WANT TO EXPLORE THE TOWN WITH ME?" Tsuru yells from afar, LOUDLY.

Since I have nothing to do, I decided to spent my time with her.

"Why do you insist to pay? Some sort of sword pride? Is that even a thing?"

"No, no! I'm different from the other Ichimonjis, I didn't care about that crap!"

Wait, so there is such a thing?!

"It's been forever since the last time I interact with someone else besides Kenshin. So I want the experience is as authentic as possible."

"Oh, you are stuck in your sword form all the time." If I remember, she can't interact with anyone besides me, Kenshin and my contracted Servants in her sword form. She can only interact with other people if she is in her human form, which Kenshin need to waste Mana on.

But because Kenshin is now both contracted with the Reservoir and me, it seems she has no issue to let her manifesting freely like this. No wonder Tsuru feels lonely.

"Well that's too, but that's not all there is to it. I can't be having fun while Kenshin struggles on her own, I can't forgive myself if I did so. You see, Kenshin is always alone, she has no real friend. She is too awkward to have an intimate relationship with other people, nor the circumstances allow her."

Tsuru starts holding the keychain she bought dearly. Kenshin is well respected by the police force, and I can picture that's how she is treated by her people back when she was alive. I also remember from the dream I saw she is treated like a special existence too by her family members.

She is always treated as something special, but nobody treats her like a human being as a result. Perhaps, in all of her entire life, only Tsuru and Shingen see her as an equal.

"But thanks to you, Master! Now she has real friends!"

Tsuru smiles brightly as she is happy for Kenshin. She lacks respect to her, but it seems she deeply cares about her well-being deep down.

However just after, she let out a laugh, "pffttt-," and starts talking shit about her 'dear friend.'

"Assassin in particular... Hahaha! Man, I love the expression Kenshin making when Assassin treats her like an idiot! I can't stop rubbing that to her face every time there is a chance! Not so all high and mighty now, EH? HAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Tsuru continues laughing and talk about embarrassing things Kenshin has done. Which I think a thousand of apology are not enough, because Tsuru's mouth is fucking brutal.

The two's relationship, to say the least, is very simple yet complicated.

---

After listening to Tsuru's rant about why Kenshin sucks, she told me where the others currently are. She says Kenshin is currently in Control Center doing the usual boring stuff (?), and Magellan is in Dockyard examining her ships. As for Assassin, she says she saw her around the Salvatory, but she didn't know for sure what she is up to.

We still have 4 hours left...

Choice!

This is CC New Hope (tentative name), the ship will serve as your base operation from now on. Resting here for 12 hour will restore all of your Health and Magical Energy. The place currently only inhabited by your Servants and some of Magellan's lackeys, while the place itself mostly consists of a deserted area. But the more ally you recruit, the livelier this place will be, some will even add new benefit as your party grows!

As for right now, we have 4 hours before the discussion started. You can choose two of the choice below to spend your time or just skip straight to the discussion.
    [1] Dockyard (Magellan) [2 hours]
    [2] Mini-Town [2 hours]
    [3] Salvatory (Assassin) [2 hours]
    [4] Dormitory [2 hours]
    [6] Control Center (Kenshin) [2 hours]
    [7] Skip
    Last edited by Spartacus; September 3rd, 2021 at 07:31 PM.