Assassin:​ Tricky Ninja Tools on Sanzensekai Troops

Kenshin: Samurai Charge on Shingen

Assassin:​ Tricky Ninja Tools on Sanzensekai Troops

Kenshin: Cartwheel Tactics on Shingen

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    stuff
    The next chapter will be the last of this part, think of it as the end of Vol. 1 of an LN. The second part is full of stuff I personally love and I'm excited to finally can talk about them.

Also please, hope that Nemo phantom shouldn't be fused with anyone I plan using in this Quest. Especially, not a certain explorer.

Year: 2022
    Day: Night

Anyway, it would be best if we work together. Can you fly me up?

Sounds you have a plan. I'm game!

Perfectly hidden in the tree, I observe the intense fight between the Servants. Why she taunts the enemy aside, Assassin seems is not a bad Servant at all.

At first, I thought she would be no good because the Assassin class doesn't really suit well in direct combat. But looking at how she fights, it seems that just my baseless worry.

And she seemingly makes her voice also open telepathically so I can listen to what she says in real time. Right now, she currently converses with Kenshin, though I can't hear the later voice since she is not contracted with me and manually makes a telepathic channel to someone distance away will be hard.

Master, how about it?
    Ask Assassin.

"Sounds good to me, go ahead."

If the plan comes from some renowned military commander like Kenshin then it will be solid and I don't want to restrict Assassin from her preferable style of fighting.

The Master, yeah, obviously she is Lestari Elliwyn. Huh, you want to talk to her?

"I don't mind." It seems Kenshin has something to discuss with me and I ask Assassin to spell what she says instead.

I see... If I know this will happen, I will not do something this rash in the first place. That's what Kenshin says.
    Says Kenshin from Assassin's mouth. Don't laugh! That's what Kenshin says as she smacks her own sword. Assassin describes everything that Kenshin does teasingly.

She is planning to destroy the Mana Reservoir inside Ryuudou Temple.
    It seems Assassin quickly drop telling everything she says literally as it stops being funny.

But destroying the Mana Reservoir?

It's true that destroying it will remove New Japan fighting ability. At least the Servants will be forced to retreat to areas outside Fuyuki with a Mana Reservoir.

Even with two Servant, I don't think we can handle all of the New Japan at once. So forcing them to back down is more than a victory.

She says she can release her Echigo no Ryu Noble Phantasm and destroy the Mana Reservoir in a single blow.

And I can save Kenshin dying from Mana depletion by forging a contract with me once she destroys it.

There is the chance that Nobunaga will enter the scene soon, but with my Command Spells, I can teleport Assassin and run away. It will be great if this works like Chaldea's which can replenish with time, but that just a hopeful bonus.

Anyway, this plan is simply too perfect.

Choice!

Choice!:
    [A] Follow Kenshin's plan to destroy Mana Reservoir
    [B] Ask Kenshin to forge a contract with you
    [C] Follow Kenshin's plan and Ask her to forge a contract with you
    [D] Don't say anything
    [E] Write-in!

Inventory:
    - 16 geomantic cards (Mystic Code)
    - 4x Anti-Servant guns (6 bullets each)
    - Wound restoring lotion (can be used 6 times, heal Wounded status after a day or sleeping)
    - Special energy drugs (can be used 6 times, heal Tired status after a day or sleeping)

How to use Inventory:
    Just reminds me to use which you want to use, or don't say anything about it if you don't want to use them. Please note some of them requires spending a day to take effect.

status
    Assassin
    Health: Excellent
    Magical Energy: Excellent

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin
    Health: Normal
    Magical Energy: Good

"Well, that's that. Let's do our initial plan first."

"But... I only know two kunoichis, and flying Kato is a mechanical doll..."

"Geez, enough with the history talk, just fly!"

Just like Assassin requested, Kenshin grabs Assassin with her unused left arm to the sky. It seems the azure armor allows her to be strong enough to take someone flying with her.

"So what if you can fly?" Shingen once again gives the 'Swift as a Wind' command and the army shoot above and he guides the bullets again like a homing laser.

"Now!" Kenshin commands and followed by it, Assassin quickly makes a combination of hand seals pretty similar with ninja anime. The seals are called kuji-kiri by ninjas, and the Kogas in particular use it to create mystic arts that is not forbidden by their belief reminiscent of Magecraft practiced by Magi.

"A dragon should rain flames from above. Katon no Jutsu!"

Flame balls bloom in the sky like a shotgun. They fall to the ground like an airstrike and explode the moment they make a contact physically. Their area of effect quite wide enough to hit both Shingen and many of the Sanzensekai corps.

"Gyaaaah!!!" The corps scream as they burn in flames. Normally, they can just get off from the horse as their horse panicked with them. But because Kiba Gundan seems to have no fear toward anything, they continue to move crazily while the riders badly burned.

Shingen, knowing full well his resistance toward magic quite strong, especially from ninjutsu, take the bomb to his body without blinking an eye.

"Fool, Magecraft will not-"

"----!!!" The bomb explodes right above him. It shouldn't hurt him, but the reality is it was. He is confused as much as being wounded, then he looks at some sort of burned papers floating in the airs, the same papers used for the smoke bomb used earlier.

wiseup!
    Assassin
    Health: Excellent
    Magical Energy: Excellent ---> Great

Rider - Takeda Shingen
    Health: Excellent ---> Great

"My Katon no Jutsu not just utilizes kuji-kiri in there, stupid. Only a loser rely solely on mystic arts!"

Iga ninjutsu.

Different from the Koga, the Iga ninja values practicality more than anything else. They hardly use mystic arts, as their kuji-kiri mostly used for praying so their actions will not fail. To infiltrate a castle, Iga ninja will use pick locking skill, entering from the window, using ropes and other mundane things available.

And Assassin is talented enough to use both ninja schools effectively, though she mostly an Iga. With that, she mixed some of her paper bombs that can be used as a smoke bomb or an actual bomb depending on the situation alongside with the mystic art.

So the mystic art has been repelled by Shingen's resistance, but the one that hurt him is the paper bombs.

"This type of trickery! You are from Tokugawa, are you Hattori Hanzo!?"

It is, of course, an educated guess. With how she incorporates both Iga and Koga schools and her head-on way of fighting reminiscent of a samurai instead of a ninja, only the ninja of Hattori family that able to do such a thing. And the only person of the Hattori that befits the seat of a Heroic Spirit, is no other than Hanzo.

(But Hanzo is a man...)

"Heh." Assassin smiles as an answer.

"Lord Shingen! We need to assist him! Don't be discouraged, our enemy just simply add a single Servant!" The Sanzensekai rushes toward Shingen to assist and protect him.

"Geez, this is why those simple samurai-class are retarded. Even their spiritual successor are total idiots."

Assassin jumps off from Kenshin and takes out another her tricky ninja tools from her skirt, this time numerous iron chained scythes. She proceeds to throw the chains and spectacularly miss the thousands Sanzensekai.

Instead, the chains rope two opposing trees and create straight iron lines like a jail net.

The horses that lead in the front trips from the iron lines and falls like bowling pins but the other Sanzensekai as expected able to force through the iron chain from their number alone.

But that's not all of her ninja tricks, the force used to broke the iron chains strain the two trees, then the trees stumble to the ground and block the path for the other Sanzensekai to go through.

"When you are dealing with Servants, it's not a simple add and subtracts situation, it's a multiplication!"

From there, she simply quickly picks out all the rest of Sanzensekai that able to go through one by one.

wiseup!
    Sanzensekai corps
    Health: Excellent ---> Great
    (Temporarily out of the fight for the next turn)

The table has been turned.

The overwhelming advantage Shingen had suddenly gone. It will take time before the trapped Sanzensekai able to break the tree and Kenshin didn't let that chance go to waste.

"SHINGEN!!!" "KENSHIN!!!"

The dragon dives to the ground with her full might like a meteor. But Shingen able to shield himself with his war fan and sharpened sense in time. "Unshakeable as a Mountain," Shingen mutters another Furinkazan ability as his war fan and red armor suddenly covered with layers of rocks. Not only that, his Kai no Tora aura has returned to him from the corps in full output, transforming his horse into a white tiger as big as a car.

"Why you oppose us?! With three of us, we are invincible!"

Shingen proceeds to counter Kenshin attacks with the combination of his stone coated fan and his tiger mount weightful blows and yet...

"Open your mask! You know Nobunaga's way will only lead to countless death!"

He keeps being in defensive posture despite all the power-ups. Kenshin continues to barrage him with slashes relentlessly without giving him the time to fight back.

"That's exactly why I side with her! With her power, we can save many of our people's lives!"

Normally, his sharpened sense will have a reading toward the attack patterns already, but that will only work if she has a pattern. Her attack was confusing, orderless, some seemingly impractical and yet, it is super effective.

"At the expense of others!"

That ability Kenshin possesses is known as the Skill: Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, the ability of those Buddhist warrior monks develops to enter a Zen-like state and confuse their opponent. For someone who is known as a warrior like her, it's not surprising she has this ability. And she may not know, but this ability was used by a certain farmer-slash-swordsman to defend the very same Ryuudou Temple earnestly from the likes of King Arthur, Cu Chullain and Herakles in different Holy Grail War.

"Why you care about people outside Japan so much?!"

Even so, they can continue doing this for hours without having any victor. But that means it will be the win of Shingen, as Nobunaga will come to his aid after doing her task.

And for that, Kenshin has an ace she has been implemented in her army.

The cartwheel tactic.

A simple rotation move made to switch tired soldiers with the ones full of energy, the tired soldiers will have time to restore their energy as the ones full of energy combat the enemy's tired soldiers. And continue shuffling them endlessly.

Kenshin's military genius has not taken a shine since she was alone, but the moment Assassin comes in, they become a squad. And a squad is a military unit, therefore, her forte to command as a military commander.

"Assassin, switch!" Kenshin steps back so suddenly in the middle of the clash.

Shingen anticipates the switching strike, ready his war fan and slams it forward to throw off Assassin.

But no one appears in front of him.

"----!"

Spoiler:

Assassin who seemingly gone after Kenshin assault appears behind him and her blade already next to his neck.

And Shingen is too occupied with the flip-flopping ploy to react accordingly.

Without further ado, knowing full well he is not an opponent that allows her to do so: She silently moves her blade diagonally and cleanly.

It was an instant critical strike.

Shingen body falls from his tiger mount as blood started pouring down from his opened neck in rapid speed.

wiseup!
    Rider - Takeda Shingen
    Health: Great ---> Critical

"Shingen..." Kenshin looks sad. She has been trying to kill Shingen until now, yet shows a sign of worry toward him and flinch.

"Lord Kenshin! Please, remember what you are planning to do!" Assassin yells.

"..." Kenshin looks down and seemingly remember why she fights them in the first place. If she hesitated now, everything will be wasted in vain.

(Is that how you justifies everytime you invade other clans back then...?)

She averts her eye and flies through to Ryuudou Temple, leaving Assassin and Shingen behind.

Last edited by Spartacus; July 6th, 2020 at 06:51 AM. Reason: typo ffs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Owned by class advantage, GG.

C
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Given Kenshin's stance on war and the waste of human life, convincing her to fight on our side will be difficult. Perhaps...

E: Follow Kenshin's plan, then convince her to make a contract with us - - but with the promise to mitigate casualties, with brute force and warfare being the last resort.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    C

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    c

The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    ​C

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Status
    Saber - Uesugi Kenshin
    Health: Normal

Kenshin currently flies in high speed down to the chasm of Ryuudou Temple.

She makes a deal with the sole Master on Earth to destroy the Mana Reservoir located below.

And Lestari Elliwyn offered her a choice to forge a contract with her, ensuring she will not die from Mana depletion in the process.

"It is certainly an attractive deal. But I don't know anything about her nor know what she aimed for."

She fears Lestari Elliwyn may be as selfish as Nobunaga is. It would be meaningless to be her Servant if she pretty is much the same.

But...

Did Kenshin have the right to call others selfish?

Kenshin was not a saint nor a Buddha, despite her opposition, she thought that force is necessary to protect what she believes in. She masters the art of war as much as she distastes them, as she knows very well not everything can be accomplished by sentiment alone.

Shingen has a reason to invade other clans, to protect his clan from being destroyed by others. Nobunaga has a vision to better Japan, even that means trampling others. Kenshin wanted to restore order and minimize bloodshed, by destroying others who she considered a threat.

So what if she fights for the Shogun instead of eyeing to be one? At the end of the day, she only fights for what she thinks is right and rejects others dream. She has no standing to criticize Shingen and Nobunaga, as they actually pretty similar in that case.

This is just hypocrisy after hypocrisy. And she agrees that all of this is just big, giant stupidity.

"Tsuru, what do you think?"

The crane princess can be said her closest friend, as she tends to laugh at Kenshin whenever she makes a mistake, something that her subordinates in the past never have the guts to do.

But now, the sword didn't answer nor ridicule her, in consideration of her dear friend's feeling. Though, Kenshin was hoping for it to insult her as usual because her easygoingness eases her heart.

In front of her, she finally saw a glowing and giant concentration of energy resides in the floor.

The Mana Reservoir. The center looks like a radial river made of light. It has many channels, and each channel has branches which creep in the floor and intersect with each other. These channels branch endlessly to the entire Fuyuki and directly supply the Servant that registered to it.

"Destroy it fast and we are done."

It is easy to register a Servant to a Mana Reservoir. Simply by touching the center and concentrate, a Servant will automatically receive its supply forever and there are no known means to remove it once they did so. But destroying it is a different issue altogether.

However, in the middle of it, she saw Nobunaga standing still as if waiting for her arrival.

"Just in time." Nobunaga tilts her head backward with a huge grin on her face.

"...." Kenshin didn't respond, but Nobunaga still continues on.

"You know... despite having so much energy, why does the Reservoir can't be used other than to supply a Servant? Even Magi can't use it to perform their Magecraft. Yet, these are definitely Mana."

"We don't need to do this if that wasn't the case, is that what you are saying?"

Nobunaga widens her eyes as if surprised by Kenshin's statement, hide them with her hand and laugh.

"Fuhahaha! I don't think that would be much different if it can grant our wish. Humans are greedy, having their dream accomplished means having a new-bigger one. Don't you think it is obvious? After all, right now, I'm here doing and monopolizing that very same thing."

"You are helpless." Kenshin didn't fully catch what she talks of, but she fully understands Nobunaga declares she will wage war with other nations regardless having a functional Holy Grail or not. "I truly... can't agree with you."

"Pity, I don't hate you." Nobunaga let a sigh, "I originally was thinking making it some sort of a bomb. But with two, I have a better idea."

"You are going to make genocidal weapons?!" Kenshin ready her sword, and project the dragon armor aura she has into it. The winged humanoid aura rush through the sword, becoming something much more traditional Chinese dragon in appearance. It is the full release of Echigo no Ryu. "I will destroy it, right here, right now, to destroy your ambition!"

Nobunaga once again surprised and confused with Kenshin's statement.

"Destroy...? Not take it from me?"

"This is the only way to defeat you!" Kenshin admits her inferiority, but that not make her discouraged. Instead, it becomes her driving force to beat her with everything she has and keep charging Echigo no Ryu as it shines through the chamber while making a slight but rapid electrical sound.

"The only way...?" Nobunaga once again caught off guard and surprised from Kenshin's statement more than before.

"FUHA... FUHAHAHAHA!!!" Nobunaga laughs frantically and loudly, her laughter echoes through the chasm. Not because she laughs at Kenshin's effort or looking down at her combat capability, but something else, something much more sinister. "I GET IT. I GET IT NOW!"

"OI, OI, KENSHIN! You mean after all this crap you have done, you actually don't get what's going on?!"

"Enough...!!" However, Kenshin didn't catch up nor care what she is laughing about. "
    ECHIGO NO RYU!
    Heaven and Earth Crossed Rivalry
    " She thrust her sword forward and releases the azure dragon. The dragon launch straight in high speed aiming to swallow both Nobunaga and the Mana Reservoir. It has so much force that the ground breaks merely from grazed by the dragon.

Looking at the clueless Kenshin's genuine response and not even slightly intimidated from the approaching dragon, Nobunaga took a deep breath and stop herself from bursting to another laugh as she summons her matchlocks.

"Kenshin, your action saddens me to no end. This time, I saddened from your stupidity!"

The moment Kenshin was gone, Assassin turn her body back.

"Now then, to make sure you die."

Assassin is not a risk taker, at least in the context of murdering her target. She will stab her enemy's corpse to death, shoot a bullet straight to their brain or even mutilate them if necessary to make sure her target actually died. It is not sadism or she enjoys doing so, but a sign of her professionalism and pride as a shinobi.

However, she knows samurais are people full of sentimentality. They have a much more efficient way to eliminate their opponent, yet, they make many rules of honors that she found absurd. Especially when they sometimes ignore those rules when there is a chance, it is very hypocritical on her ears.

Especially for eternal rivals like Kenshin and Shingen. They may very full of bloodlust to murder each other, but the moment the opportunity come, emotion starts eating them. Even they successfully did so, it will be a baggage in the mind and hinder their performance with guilt. And she can't risk Kenshin wavers destroying the Reservoir when Nobunaga may intercept her in no time.

But this time, the reason for her not taking risk is accompanied by her personal reason.

(Killing Lord Shingen... This is what we failed to do back then...)

She has wishes to accomplish, many wishes.

She regrets a lot of things, and she wants to change many things that a single Holy Grail may not achieve them. Her own doing, what forces she does so, and the reason that driving force exist. However, a lot of these wishes doesn't necessarily need a wish-granting device.

Killing Shingen may accomplice one of the wishes, at least on a self-satisfactory level.

Readying her blade once more, she took no time and thrust her blade aiming at Shingen's back neck.

(I must do it fast and go assist Lord Kenshin.)

But then, she notices something off.

The pool of blood that should be below Shingen's bleeding body is too small in volume to be called as one.

And her killing thrust suddenly deflected.

"Are you-"

"Don't..."

Shingen, whose throat has been cut before, stood up and defend himself with his war fan.

"Look down... on me!"

"Seriously?!"

The warlord still alive.

His throat has definitely been cut before, but he forcibly hinders the blood loss by isolating the cut wound with armor made of rocks, allowing the blood to continuously cycle through his body.

Seemingly gained a second wind, "I'll show you who Takeda Shingen is, kid!!!" He gets up with the last of his strength and strikes the ground with his war fan, causing a sudden earth intrusion and throw Assassin into the air as she taken out by surprise.

However, as a high-level shinobi like her masters the art of acrobatic, she tries to regain control of her own body in the air and proceed to roll back to regain her footing.

Noticing she is too focused on balancing her body, Shingen took no time hesitating, "Calm as the Forest!" The tree vines and branches from the surrounding forest silently move like a snake and catch Assassin in the air, entangle her with their vines and render her immobile. Locking her arm to hinder her performs hand seals and takes her weapons out.

But Assassin's struggle didn't stop there, she hides fire-breathing mechanism inside her mouth and proceeds to burn the tree with her breath.

"Fierce as the Fire!" the flame she used proceeds to grow in size. It grows thrice the original size as it becomes a pillar of flame proceeds to burn Assassin herself. But that's not all, "Swift as the Wind!" a circular current appears in the middle and distorts into a twister of flame.

"Kkuuh!!! You can do this?!"

It seems Shingen can't use this large-scale ability of Furinkazan freely. He immediately drops to his knee seemingly depleted from Magical Energy, despite literally standing next to his own Mana Reservoir.

The tree vines and trunks continue its lock by chocking her tightly. It may not kill a Servant, but at least, he hinders Assassin throat to spoke out her Noble Phantasm name.

(Damn it! Why always I'm so careless?! This is just the same as back then!)

Imprisoned inside the flaming twister, there is no way for Assassin to go nor chance to slip through.

status
    Assassin (Stunned, can't do an action)
    Health: Excellent ---> Poor
    Magical Energy: Great

Rider - Takeda Shingen
    Health: Critical
    Magical Energy: Good ---> Critical

Assassin is in trouble. At this rate, she may die from the flame.

However, it's alright, there is something can be counted on in case of such occasions.

I tried to get rid of it for so long, but who knows it actually helping me out now.

Spoiler:

Readying my arm forward, I point it to where Assassin currently are. The perk of a Master, the Command Spell, an all mighty curse to force even heroes to do my bidding.

This may be too early, but I have to save her.

I originally am going to use it if Nobunaga comes, but plans tend to go south and the needs of a backup move are necessary.

That is why, the situation should be still under our control.

"Assassin, I command you to return!"

Shortly after Shingen's performance, gunshots pierce through Ryuudou Temple from below.

It may be gunshots, but each of the shots has the same diameter of an arm, it much closer to bazooka barrages.

And Kenshin threw off outside in defensive posture from the assaults.

"Kuh---!!"

Status
    Saber - Uesugi Kenshin
    Health: Normal ---> Critical
    Magical Energy: Good ---> Poor

It was Oda Nobunaga attacking Kenshin. Barraging her with Sandanuchi that much stronger than the one used by the soldiers, her Echigo no Ryu blast pierced and shatters like a glass sculpture simply after taking some concentrated shots. Kenshin know it at this point; she has no hope to win against her.

"That dragon of yours is surely flashy, but I believe it increases your divine heritage the higher it output, no?"

The fight ended in a minute as Kenshin horribly outclassed by Nobunaga. Not simply by their fame and parameter alone. Noble Phantasms, Skills, wits, convictions and even ambitions; everything about Nobunaga are superior toward anyone in New Japan. The Sandanuchi has an advantage over Heroic Spirits with a high anecdote on Riding, and her skill Tenka Fubu gives her another advantage over those with Divinity, and Kenshin is exactly those two.

But that's not all, this is beyond what Kenshin knows about her ability. At least she should have given her quite a fight.

But this is far from that.

"This power... How?! What did you do inside there?!" Kenshin asks as she pants from pain, but she obviously didn't answer.

As far as Kenshin has calculated, Nobunaga speed is inferior despite the same rank, as her high rank come from her nimbleness and reflects. The damage she dealt is also way too powerful, as a single shot from the matchlocks is twice bigger than the actual gun. Even with Sanzensekai ability that scales the more the enemy Servant has high Riding Skill and anecdotes, a small number of concentrated gunshots reach the same level of a single blast C+++ Rank Anti Army Noble Phantasm is simply ridiculous. And having three thousand of them should warrant it in A++ or EX Rank territory.

Then how? How does Nobunaga have this so much power? The only explanation is she has a Master, as the Command Spell can empower a Servant so suddenly just like Lestari has planned to transport her and Assassin with the Command Spell. But there is only one Master in this war, and Nobunaga will not try so hard to convince her if she already has one.

Perhaps, she able to use the Mana Reservoir as a Holy Grail and use it to further power herself up? Certainly, Kenshin has no doubt that she supposed not to be this powerful before, even if she naturally superior to them. But there is no way she can do that, no person from other Factions able to use the Mana Reservoir, even Caster-class Servants unable to do so.

"Took you long enough. And it seems your summoning Sengoku Servant plan has backfired."

The moment she sees Shingen tattered state and the pillar of flame prisoning the Assassin summoned earlier, she knows full well it is her responsibility.

"Save your complaint for later. I'll fix my wrongdoing beforehand." Nobunaga says that as she turns her face back to Kenshin.

"You also owe me an explanation about your ridiculous display of firepower." It seems even Shingen didn't know about her ridiculous power showing.

Shortly after, Caster seemingly just come from the forest riding one of Shingen's Kiba Gundan that prepared for her, albeit clumsily. "I'm too late..."

"Kenshin, I don't believe this is all you can do. C’mon, summon that deity of yours! That thing is ridiculously unfair as well, no!?"

"Kuhh!" Kenshin can only grunt from Nobunaga's taunt. She indeed has that card in store, a cheat Noble Phantasm to summon a deity far above any hero can hope to be. Truthfully she may be able to defeat Nobunaga with it or achieve what she wanted to do by using it from the get-go, however-

"There is no point if you don't see it with your own eyes, am I wrong?"

She will not use it.

"...!"

So what if Bishamonten can do it? If she must pay her consciousness as a price, unable to see and feel it on her own, that pretty much means nothing.

It is different from taking them all down with her, the deeds were accomplished by herself, and there will be no changes to the situation more than what she expected. But complete victory? What will Bishamonten do next after fulfilling Kenshin's wish? What kind of progress this nation will have in the hand of a god? Will it become a technological marvel like SFA in North America? Will it become a neutral country just like Shangri-la in India?

Perhaps such uncertainty is something that Kenshin can't fathom, and she is disgusted toward herself the moment she realizes that she is making excuses to justify her selfishness.

Just like that, Kenshin drops to her knee, totally defeated physically and mentally.

After breaking Kenshin spirit, Nobunaga gazes angrily through the tree that Lestari hiding on.

And fire one of her guns to the tree.

Why I can't teleport Assassin with my Command Spell?!

She is in danger, with how all of her limbs locked, she can't break free from the vines!

"I order Assassin with my Command Spell: Assassin, return to my side!"

This is the third time and still, nothing happens!

Why? Why I unable to use the Command Spell? Aren't the purpose of Command Spell is to force my Servant to do what normally they can't do? Am I doing it wrong? Is there some sort of special incantation to do this? But I have researched it, there is no such thing in past Holy Grail War!

But Zouken says this is a Command Spell, albeit with different composition! Did he lie to me?

Then, it seems Kenshin fails to destroy the Reservoir too, and Nobunaga is too powerful to beat from the look at it.

Damn it, the situation was under control before! Now forget saving both of them; I will lose my only Servant!

"Please...! I beg you, Assassin return!"

Nothing happens...

"This cursed symbol! Why this trash can only bring shitty things to me!"

And as if adding insult to injury, I saw Kenshin thrown away and Nobunaga levitates haughtily. Then, Caster joins the fray shortly and now its three vs two.

Without notice, Nobunaga fire a shot to me who currently hiding nearby.

"GOD! DAMN IT!"

I jump off from the tree as a reflex and joined with the wounded Kenshin and Assassin who imprisoned in the pillar of flame. Cornered and encircled by Nobunaga and Shingen without nowhere to run.

Even if they don't, this place has no steel in it; I can't use my Via Populus to drag me out. And from the look of it, her matchlocks are much stronger than the one the soldier has.

This is the fucking worst.

"I thought we can be friends, but you pay my kindness with crap..." Nobunaga looks at me in disgust as she brims with killing intent.

"First you infiltrated my border, second you destroyed my secret projects, third you wasted my time with your indecisive nonsense, fourth you betrayed me and lay waste to my soldiers. How much I need to put up and tolerate your bullshit? Lestari Elliwyn... you make me angry."

"Your... kindness?"

If you hate me because I don't join you, that's fine.

I know my action is selfish, I know I can help many people in Japan by joining them, I know that there is something admirable behind New Japan's ambition.

And I already choose not to.

But your kindness? Tolerate? What bull?

You mean trying to use me for your own benefit is good will to you?

Don't act and say it like you have done this for my benefit. Don't make it sounds that I have the freedom of choice from those offers.

Once you done with me, then what? Dispose of me because the danger of a Master captured by other Factions? Repeating apology as you have no choice but killing me for the sake something you hold dear? Do you think, you feel guilty for the rest of your life from that 'hard choice' make me forgive you? Easing my heart and make me stop haunting you?

Are you any different from those pirates? Any different from me?

And because of those thoughts, I too burst in retaliation of what she has said. "You are the one lying to me with your fake act! Caster says that all of you being kind only to win me over!"

Hearing that, "Ichi..." Nobunaga grit her teeth in another anger, "what the hell you are saying to her...?!"

"Eh-? I- I thought its an emergency, so I say that to make her quickly understand..." Explain Caster in a not-so-guilty manner.

"How the- ah forget it!"

Nobunaga shocks her head in frustration and raises her right arm high to the air and close her fist as if grasping something.

And what she grasp is something we already familiar with.

"This situation has become out of hand. I don't have the time dealing with traitors; I have an election to run."

A clacking sounds like something made of metals nudge with each other violently can be heard from nearby. And it grows louder and louder until the sound suddenly gone as if being dragged with a giant magnet.

"I have heard you boast about it... but this is..." Says Kenshin faintly in disbelief.

How couldn't she? Just by looking at the scenery behind the fallen trees Assassin created earlier, countless matchlocks suddenly fly in the air. The matchlocks behind Nobunaga already a surreal horror.

"Our Noble Phantasms?!" Says the trapped Sanzensekai corps as they suddenly stripped from their weapons.

"In the first place, those are always mine. Though, it is inaccurate to call it Sandanuchi anymore when there are twice of them."

The three thousand matchlocks behind Nobunaga joined with the other three thousand from the corps. They are so many as the night sky become darker by the sheer number of them blocking the moonlight. They encircle each other as if dancing and point their gun to the middle, ready to murder us all.

And from that, anyone here knows the meaning of those. It is no longer a question about 'how do I avoid them?' or 'how do I block them?' or something along that line. But the right question is: how fast will we die?

"Wait, Prime Minister! If we don't have her, we can't have our wish to be granted!" Once again, Caster tries to stop her from whatever she tries to do. She drops from her horse and rush toward our side, and spread both her arm as if shielding us.

"You will not stop me this time, Ichi. Those mean nothing when she didn't plan to grant our wish to begin with."

The six thousand Sandanuchi's gun barrels start lighting up. The small light emitted from them almost can be mistaken for stars. But those are no stars of hope that people use to pray, these are merely death stars.

"Clear your mind, think logically! You are being swallowed by your emotion!"

"I am being clear and logical. They are two Servants; we don't have anything to guarantee their capture. That's why I will delete them right now before making another trouble for us."

"Please Shingen, stop her!" Not giving up, she looks at Shingen who standing next to Nobunaga still blocking his bleeding neck.

"I'm sorry, but I agree with her. We shouldn't risk for giving the Master to other Factions."

"No way..." Caster can't believe her plea being ignored. She bites her own lips and hides her eyes with her regal kimono in frustration as if she is forced to do something unpleasant. It seems she dislikes the turn of event as much as I, and I never see her this frustrated before.

"Die, traitors. Take the full might of The Demon King's Noble Phantasm:
    Sandanuchi
    Three Thousand Worlds
    !" As she declares, she flicks her finger and the matchlocks that pointed on Oichi stopped. But those pointed to us only grow brighter.

Spoiler:

"STOP IT, NEE-SAN!"

The six thousand gun is definitely had been fired. The mere flashes turn the area bright as if morning already come. The three of us should die the moment it hit us and it did. I feel the burn. I feel my consciousness fading and my entire sense multiplied when the bullets pierce through all of my body and melt them. It was too fast I don't even have the time to scream or complaint being in pain.

If this an execution, I consider this merciful.

Status
    Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Excellent ---> Dead

Health: Poor ---> Dead

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin
    Health: Critical ---> Dead

"
    NINGENDOU - AIBETSURIKU
    HUMAN PATH - DUKKHA OF HEARTACHE SEPARATION
    !"

The world suddenly went pitch black.

And I am still alive. And so does Assassin and Kenshin.

"What the meaning of this, Oichi?!" Nobunaga yells as she glares at her little sister.

"You say there is no way to subdue them right? You have one here, with my Noble Phantasm!!!"

The moment I realize, our entire body was inside the hands of a giant shadow-like being. The shadow looks like a woman similar with Caster in stature whos True Name has been revealed as Oichi. Its entire body is pitch black except a hole in the middle of the face that drips blood continuously as if crying. But the most starkening features is its limbs, it has too many hands, some of them doesn't look like belong to a woman and more that of a man.

Status
    Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Dead ---> Good

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin

Aibetsuriku

This shadow being is definitely the one that 'saved' us from our death. Normally, I should feel thankful for being 'saved' from my death, but for some reason it's not something I want to celebrate to...

The black hands grip us tightly with its many palms. Somehow, these black hands give me a pleasant and nostalgic feeling, like remembering something nice, but I don't believe I have experienced them. But what comes next...

Status
    Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Good ---> Critical

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin

I don't know... Now I feel hurt? My heart race rapidly, my eyes goggling tensely, there are constant needs to cry myself. It similar to before, but instead of remembering something nice, I forced to remember something painful.

"An eternal human path. So this is your Noble Phantasm..." Mutters Nobunaga, surprised.

"An eternal human path... you say...?!" Even Kenshin, a Servant, seems can't do anything from the shadow grasp somehow. Despite her strength should be enough to broke free from it. And it seems Kenshin understood that the true meaning of the Noble Phantasm as her eyeballs grown tenser.

"I see... So by trapping your target into the human path eternally, which only exist in the realm of the living, one will be forced not to die no matter the circumstance...!!!"

And as Kenshin try to rationalize Oichi's Noble Phantasm, my body gradually feels wrong.

I started to notice something was off, something very... unpleasant.

I feel like my brain belongs to someone else. It's like my brain undergoes an experience of other people. Rather than remembering pleasant events in the past, it feels like remembering someone else's memory forced inside my brain.

At first, it feels like I experience something nice, something romantic. It is so heartwarming that every bad experience I feel now suddenly doesn't matter.

But then, my soul screams. It feels like under an extreme stress. Everything they give to me suddenly robbed. Now I only feel pain as if those good experience never existed.

Huh, it starts getting nice again? Wait, no, no, no, stay away from me!!! Don't do that anymore!!!

No-! My heads hurt! What's this? Why I feel so lost and weak...?

What is this Noble Phantasm? It doesn't make sense!

It continues to hurt me but immediately heals me?

Now, it hurt me again and heals me again-? What is this-

Stop... stop it! Stop repeating the same thing over and over!

Status
    Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Critical ---> Good ---> Critical ---> Good ---> Critical ---> Good ---> Critical ---> Good ---> Critical

Health: Critical ---> Good ---> Critical ---> Good ---> Critical ---> Good ---> Critical ---> Good ---> Critical

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin

It hurt me again to make me suffer and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and be healed again and suffers and be healed and suffers and-----

I DON'T KNOW! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT. UNPLEASANT! SOMEONES THOUGHT ENTERING ME! HATE, LIKE, PISSED, HAPPY, UNLOVED, BELOVED, INSULTED, PRAISED, EMPTY, JOY, DARKNESS, LIGHT, REVENGE, CONTENT, SCREAMS, LAUGHS, PAIN, AND-

Anyone-!!!

The concept of Samsara is a cycle between life and death. A person will continuously suffer and experience Dukkha as they die in a realm and rebirthed into a different realm, continuously without stopping. But what if, a person trapped in a single realm eternally? Unable to do anything to fix her situation, forever curse her life doing nothing?

That is the true nature of the only Noble Phantasm Oichi possess. A Reality Marble born from her powerlessness - ironically manifested as her most powerful weapon.

No matter who, no matter how strong, so long they have been captured by her shadows: they will feel her hatred and joy endlessly it becomes frustrating and they feel powerless; in the exact same way she has been going through in her life.

Not even death can liberate her from the suffering exist in a human path called the death of loved ones. She will forever curse and will never move on from that path.

And that is why, even someone tries to remove them from that path such as killing them: they will never be killed as long they are inside the Noble Phantasm, being healed and tortured which repeats endlessly.

"..." Even Kenshin, who has enough willpower to resist it at first, has gone mute surrendering herself unable to do anything.

"I risked my entire life by revealing my True Name. Unlike every one of you, I'm not strong, nor has the confidence, something like being known is a disaster for me!"

Even the member of the same Faction didn't know the effect of her Noble Phantasm as she never uses it. She took a good care to never show it off, as having her ability figured out means death for weak Servant like her, unlike her warlord copatriots.

"...Ichi." And seeing it, Nobunaga can only be captured by awe and radiance her sister's determination projecting.

Normally, she will go along with her elder sister decision no matter she likes the choice or not. However, there is something she will risk everything for even if that's mean exposing herself, that is her wish.

"But I want my wish to be granted! Unlike world dominations you dreamed, my wish can't be granted unless I have the Master! Nee-san, even it is you, this is my resolve!"

To reunite her with her family, she has told all the Servant of New Japan that.

The family that robbed as a consequence of her older sister's dream and ambition.

"This is treason...!" Shingen ready his war fan to slam Oichi.

"Wait, Shingen. She indeed provides us with a better choice." Nobunaga stops him by grabbing his shoulder.

"What are you talking about, they have no use-" But the moment he tries to argue, the wound he receives in the neck starts opening again and he coughed blood from his mouth. "---!!"

"We can throw them to the jail. We already tested it, even I can't break free from there. Besides, with that wound, you better take a rest."

Listening to what her sister has said, Oichi smiles cheerfully. "Thank you, nee-san!"

"No, it's you that I should be thanked. This and your past help has provided us a great assistance."

"..." Shingen can only listen silently pressing his arm to his neck as Nobunaga spoiling her little sister.

However, as Oichi maintain her Noble Phantasm, the crying Lestari suddenly stop panicking. She lost her consciousness and seemingly freed from Aibetsuriku as her body falls to the ground. "--! Huh?" Oichi flinched as something repelled her out.

(What? How could she lose consciousness? That should not be possible...)

Her Noble Phantasm purpose is to torture endlessly. That is why they keep healing them in the critical moment and hurt them again once they are ready to take another punishment. So, losing consciousness from it is something counterproductive against its purpose.

(Is this because I try to Aibetsuriku two people at once? Or because I never used it before? Regardless-!)

Projecting her entire concentration to maintain the Noble Phantasm, she transfers her consciousness to the black shadow. The black shadow is a manifestation of her inner dark self, it is essentially another 'Oichi', a body part of her. Her body will be invulnerable as she can't monitor what's happening outside, but she can directly control how much pain and joy the victim feels by doing this.

And yet-

W̢̛̙̯̜̣̯̦̱͐͒̊ͥͤͤ̒ͥ͟ḧ́͌̓̓͋͆̇͠҉̵͇̥̳͓ą̮̺̋ͭ̄͟t̶͍ͫ̃ͬͣ ̞̤͓̰̰̍̊ͭͭ̓̑̈́͡d͑ͣ̇̚҉̵͎̱̱̠̙̝̘̤͘o̵͂̀̇͏̟͚̘̞ ̒̌̔̀͘͏̠͍̳̰̤̳͉͎ŷ̮̳͑̉ͧ̓͠ǫ̨̦͖͔̬͎̪͙̤̅̃̓̆ͫ͋̂͘u͈̾̿̐ͨ́͞ ̪̘̭͕̹̠̲̲͒̒ͩͫ̑t̬̬͇̖̞͇͋h̴̥̤̟̼͕̪̬̀͊ͦ͊̎̇̽̒̈́i̙̜̟̼̥̪̠̹͂̒̋͑͑ͬͅn̙̼̮̰̋̑ͦ̂ͨk̶̰̩̺̤̞̖̟̒̓͒ͮ͞ ̝̫̻̣̳͒̉͐̈́͠ͅÿ̜̘̹̠́͗̾ͯͤͦ̍͟͢o̪̜̻͙̼͊͐u͋ͥ̉҉̗ ̠̣̗̺̇̉̊̂a̸̵͉̘̼̬̦ͪ̒̎͛̏̑̑̽ŗ̴͎͚̖͍̰͓͒̏è̜̣̝͖͖̍ͨ͆̏͒͐̉ ̧͉̦͂͝d̻̠̯͕ͬ́̔ͩ̏̀ͅǒ̫̙ͩ̌͛ͭí́̂͏̼̫̞̗̥͝ń̻̞̥̗̈ͯ͆g̰͖̉͆ ͎͕̭̲͍̺͉̃ͮ͞t͑́̅̇̍ͮͦ͜͏̷͇̟̬̹̮̘ó̷̴͙̘̯̇̈ͫ͋̂ͦ̍ͦ ̷͎̘̫̻̘̩̻ͬ͛͆̾̋ͤ̔̿͡ṫ̛̰͕͓̞͉̯̰ͦͨ̄͞ȟ̻̲̖̥̮͓̏̉e̷̻̞̹̣̎̄̿̏ͦ̉̏̄͟ͅ ̭̱̪̖͉̘̭͔ͭͦ̕͜M̴̯̥̙̞̫̍ͩ̑ͭ̑ͤͭ͒a̞͇̰͍͚̝͖̚̚͡s̖̜̰̉ͭ̋̌͌͗̓ͫ͢ͅṯ̸̮̖͈͎̭̯̗ͮ̇̐̍̾e̛̞̜ͫṛ̨͚̯̪͈̙̺ͪ͒ͩ̓̉̈̀͞,͍̭̙̒̾́ͭ̃̆͂ ̢͇̝ͪ̔ͮ͋͑̚̚͢b̧̪̺̮̺̩̹̙̰͐ͧ̽̂ͪ̔ͭi̶̡̨͍̺̊͛̓ť̵̮͓͒̊͌c̩̺͖͔̥̯̟͙̰ͩ̿̽͒ͪ͛͋ͨ͜͜h̪̹͙͍͚̣͋̈́̎̓̾̊̔̈́͢?̧̙̥̻͎̲̘͐ͣ̑̉͊ͦͧ͞͝

She saw someone. No, she saw something far away yet nearby repel and force her outside forcefully from her own Noble Phantasm.

"Khh---haaaaa!!!" Oichi flinches and thrown away half a meter.

"ICHI! Are you alright?"

(Something lurking inside... What is that terrible thing?!)

Oichi puzzled and terrified. Looking at that thing, it feels so otherworldly. It definitely comes from the inside of Lestari Elliwyn, but it also really far away. And the vision she saw about it is also another level of different experience. Instead of looking at it with your eyes, it feels like an image of it suddenly projected to her visual system directly on her brain.

"Y-yeah... my Noble Phantasm is very tasking... I can't hold them for long, we need to transport them fast."

From there, the helpless Lestari, Kenshin, and Assassin were dragged and imprisoned to the jail.

New Japan Servants' Status Screen Updated!

Caster - Oichi
    Ningendō - Aibetsuriku
    Human Path - Dukkha of Heartache Separation

Anti-Unit
    Rank C
    Range: 1 unit
    Maximum Target: 5 person

Human Path, Dukkha of Heartache Separation.

The concept of Samsara in Buddhism is a cycle of endless pain, where individuals will continuously suffer in a similar manner until achieving Nirvana. Dukkha is a Buddhist concept of unsatisfactoriness, where individual struck with various misfortunes from the simplest of unpleasant feeling to the most painful experience. And the fifth Dukkha that human can feel in the reincarnation cycle is separation from the loved ones.

As a Noble Phantasm, it manifests as a shadow-like figure with multiple arms reminiscent of Oichi's darkness and voiceless scream for help. It inflicts the feeling of 'helplessness' to the target, which makes the target feels unable to do anything to escape from their situation, no matter their actual abilities and competence are. It continuously inflicts physical, mental and spiritual pain by the form of sharing her entire life to the target which damages their Saint Graph little by little, then heals them once it almost reaches zero and inflicts them again endlessly. During the activation, Oichi herself is immobile and unable to harm her target.

(Further info is locked.)

Rider - Takeda Shingen

Eye of The Mind (True) C

Heightening capacity of observation, refined through training, discipline, and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis, in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation by combat experience.

Shingen has displayed the talent to see through ploy since young: when his father trying to overthrow him from the clan, then reach its height during the famous episode where he swiftly bashes Kenshin's strike with a war fan.

Furinkazan
    Four Letters of War Banner

Rank B
    Anti Army
    Range: 100 Unit
    Maximum Target: 3000 Person

A giant war banner that romanticized Shingen's tactical genius, Furinkazan.

It is a Bounded Field that grants him access to a Magecraft that allows him to control the element of Wind, Forest, Fire, and Mountain. As it is a Noble Phantasm that derived from his Military Tactics, The Magecraft only able to be applied with anything related to battle tactics and can't be applied outside of it.

- The Wind element can be used to control air current to assist his arrows and bullets travels and home to the enemy, allowing them to seemingly bend in the air.
    - The Mountain element can be used to control rocks to forms into armors or sudden earth intrusions, allowing him to increase his defense and control the terrain.
    - The Fire element can be used to control flames to suddenly combusts, grow in size and burns the enemy.
    - The Forrest element can be used to control vines and trunks to subdue and entangle the enemy.

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin

Bond: 1/5

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony C+

A Skill that prevents any decrease in the effectiveness of a technique, regardless of how many times it is used against the same opponent. All of her attacks cause the enemy to roll a perception check, failing them will decrease their ability to analyze the battle slightly. Those with C rank Instinct or other similar Skill can bypass the check. In practice, her attacks confuse her enemy making them heavily guarding particular area, while leaving another limb defenseless, which at that moment her true strike has been decided.

As a Kanto Kanrei that personally chosen by the Shogun and a devote practitioner of Bishamonten's teaching, it is required for one to understand Dharma. It is essentially a pure thought, free from wickedness, maintaining her composure and hold firm of her righteous belief.

INTERLUDE

"Hmm, their defense sure is tight. This should be impossible to sneak in."

Just the moment Rider and Saber clashes, a small sailboat sneak through the Fuyuki garrison.

The garrison has been informed that Kenshin rebels, they tightened their security much more to prevent her from running away. So their detections have been turned on in full maximum output: from the sea level and floor, using both Magecraft and conventional technology, there is no way someone can go undetected, even a Servant.

In front of the garrison, there is the small sailboat and its admiral.

She raises her hand in the air, and push forward that empty air a little. Suddenly a 'crack' appear in front of her hand, the 'crack' is very unnatural looking as if the entire scenery itself 'cracked' like made of a glass screen.

It supposed to be impossible, yet the admiral girl just sails through the middle of the 'crack' she creates as it shatters and goes undetected to the shore of Fuyuki with her small sail.

"Well, now it's not ✩."

It's not like she jams the detectors, it's not like the detectors have a blind spot. But the 'crack' seemingly makes a 'space' that the detectors can't reach despite there is should not be one, as if she creates an impossible gap for her to go through.

That's right.

For her, as long a place exists on Earth, on this universe, there is no place she can't set foot at. Even if it's impossible, she will prove that it was actually possible to be done. And what she did is exactly that. She has proven the blindless detectors have something they overlook, despite there should be none.

"Thankfully, I successfully convince them to warp from Spain, what a bunch of pain in the butt they are. But now, I can use that once more."

Full with excitement, she amateurishly dances and jumps around on the small sailboat almost to flip it upside down and slip herself to the sea.

No one sure what inside her head, even those from the same Faction doesn't really understand her motivation.

"Now, time to steer the tide a little bit, right? Master-chan ✩."

But there is something clear.

The admiral was no noble hero nor malevolent villain.

She is simply-

A person that honest to herself.
    Last edited by Spartacus; January 6th, 2021 at 02:21 PM. Reason: fixing Oichi's NP rank from D to C

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, that one had a lot of twists and turns to it.

Blog Entries
    Thus concludes Arc 1. Like what Hermes said, this was insane. Now, we eagerly await the arrival of a certain Rider...

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    INTERMISSION

intermission

Dream Shroud: Hey, the Master, this is not the time for you to give up. You want to survive, don't you?

Dream Shroud: It must be very painful, it is a Noble Phantasm means to be effective against Servant after all. That's why I'm here, to help you out from many hard times...

Dream Shroud: However, I can't help you all the time, I also almost reaching my limit too...

Dream Shroud: That's why, at least I will do my final task, my final vow.

Dream Shroud: Don't look me like that, I try to hide things too you know...?

Dream Shroud: This is sucks...! It really hard to manifest myself like this you know? There are so many things I need to sacrifice to finally able to see you in this state...

Dream Shroud: But once I can, my time becomes limited as a side effect of forceful manifestation... I want to, I really want to be your friend all the time, just like the Servants you have right now...!!!

Dream Shroud: Ah, stop it! Complaining will not do!

Dream Shroud: Now you have good friends, I'm sure you will be okay! Assassin is a good girl, I can see it! Kenshin seems reliable too! From now on, you will make a lot, a lot, a lot of friends! You will never be lonely anymore!

Dream Shroud: Listen, Lestari. I will use my remaining power to free you from this mind maddening agony. I will also leave my ability to instantly saw through people's fitness and the ability to see others dreams, at least I can do those. As for the last one, don't freak out, it definitely feels weird but it different from Oichi's Noble Phantasm to forcibly inflict pain by dreams.

Dream Shroud: Farewell, Lestari.

Dream Shroud: Next time you see me...

Dream Shroud: Make sure to defeat me mercilessly...

I love peace. I despise conflict.

I desire the heaven; I desire that this land will be free of conflict.

And that heaven I found on modern Japan.

It is the closest thing I can associate with the heaven. The country is mostly at peace, even if there is a group trying to initiate a conflict, the country never fall for it and silently purge the source.

Japan may not in the top, and there are countries that reign over the others. But honestly, is that such a bad thing? Are you sure whatever things you fight for are worth your life? Worth to drag others life along? Can't we just accept what it is and life to the fullest?

I think by realizing that and didn't ravage others, at least we can call ourselves righteous.

The world may be dragged to hell, but we alone must stand as the righteous no matter what.

Even we suffer from it, we shall not fall into evil. Even the situation calls for it, we shall not lower our pride.

That is my righteousness, my sense of justice, and I will never accept any bargain as I already bargain enough.

That is why I will protect this land, maybe even from itself if I must.

But when did that desire started to become apparent?

Perhaps, it started during that time...?

Spoiler:

"Your move, special child."

"Geez, don't tease me like that. There, I already move my chess piece."

The special child, the child of prophecy. From young, I have been treated as such.

It begins when my mother saw a vision of a heavenly priest politely ask to bed her sometimes before she conceives me. My mother seeming understood the priest was divine, honor his wish by saying he should ask for my father permission first.

My father was the warlord of Nagao clan, a vessel to the Uesugi, whom answers to the Shogun restoring order in Kanto region. He is a devote follower of Bishamonten, just like me and truly believes what my mother says about her dream, overjoyed from the news.

"Hahaha, don't blame me for that Torachiyomaru. Actually, you can't blame our father too. Think about it, if the room suddenly smells so nice and bright after she saw that dream, anyone present will think something supernatural going on."

This person in front of me, who currently humors me to be my shogi opponent, is my oldest brother - Nagao Harukage. Soon he will replace my father who unfortunately has been slain by the Ikko-Ikki, a somewhat radical Buddhist group which has the military strength of a clan. He is a very intelligent and competent man, I have no doubt he can succeed our father, albeit he can be a little sickly.

"It's Kagetora now, Lord Harukage. Please, stop calling me with my baby name."

"Sorry, sorry! It just I have been so used calling you that, hahaha. Besides, I like if you call me 'Nii-sama' more than this Lord thing, it doesn't suit me."

"Please, refrain yourself. You will be the warlord soon, you must show no weakness, only show your competence or else people will not follow you."

"Hahaha, sorry! You sure are wise for a kid."

"It's not about wise, its just common sense. C'mon, don't take your turn so long."

After my mother receives the blessing of my father. That heavenly priest comes again, this time, he sounds and looks like my father. Some say that it was the priest took the form of my father, some say that my father was possessed by the priest. Whatever the rumor is, nobody doubts that it was the priest bedding her; no acceptable version exist doubting the story.

From that, I started to be called a child of god.

"Whatever its true or not, it sounds like father trying so hard promoting me."

"Father will be sad if he listens to that."

"It is simply rational thinking..."

"Hahaha... perhaps, that way of thinking is the very proof of your divinity, O special child."

"What does that even mean?"

Whatever I do, be it mundane or just playing games, they will exaggerate it as 'godly talent.'

Just like when I skillfully play with toy sword and arrow, or when I outsmart my peers, or when I distrust the old retainers, or when I play troops, or when I play shogi. They will start associating it with my supposed 'godly talent' again and again.

"Look, it is really weird that I just a little bit better than other children?"

"By a little bit, you mean finishing your priesthood less than a year at age 14? It normally takes years even for an adult, you know?"

"That, that just..., I am too focused on learning the way of Zen I ended up studying them non-stop."

"And that a gift, stupid." He hit my head with his frail chop, of course, it happens so sudden that I was taken by surprise. "Ow! What are you doing?!"

"It doesn't matter it actually a divine power or not, what matter is that you have talents." After hitting me, he pats my head over and over gently until it doesn't hurt anymore. Honestly, he should stop treating me like a child. Because very soon, I will enter the army.

"...Checkmate."

"Whoaa, you really are good in this war game."

"You are playing under the assumption of the old trick can still be used. Shogi is very popular, it continues evolving as the game getting balanced periodically. The new ruling is your downfall as you didn't adapt and update your strategy."

"Hmm, hmm~ you are so passionate about this."

"Are you even listening?!"

My brother is one of the few people that make me feels like a person. He may constantly tease me, but the fact he did that gives me the feeling of an equal ground. Not below and rever me as special, not above and try to use me as their puppet. Just another, human being.

But if I think now, perhaps it's only me who sees it that way.

"Anyway, with me returning, I can learn to be a good leader from father and you. I can be a good military general as your back up in case you have trouble! And I can play with you again this way. But ah, you may be busy with many warlord works but I'm sure you can do it!"

At that time...

"Hahaha, thank you."

I'm too young to understand the true weight of my word.

"My back up... huh?"

Yes.

The moment I realize that; I already robbed my brother's dream.

I abolish him from the seat, becoming his replacement in a very literal way.

Victory after victory, good news after good news.

Even though Nagao clan becomes prosper as their influence toward the Uesugi becomes stronger and I took the name Uesugi Kenshin, my brother never been the same ever again.

They call me The Fool, a dreamer, a person that know not her own limitation.

Personally, I don't think that nicknames fully describe me. I know risk exists; I know the danger of the path I have chosen, I know and recognize every worry the other has.

But I am willing to take that path. I am willing to take the risk. It's all of you being a coward not brave enough to take a move.

At least, I originally believe that.

"So this is the extends of the feared Oda Nobunaga? The woman that model herself as The Demon King? How disappointing."

Spoiler:

However, this? A war between hundreds of Heroic Spirits? People that far accomplished much more than me, kill each other for supremacy? Talent, strength, fame, accomplishment, determination, and mentality; they are all triumph even among the winners.

At first, I thought I can do it, after all, I am Oda Nobunaga.

I say I can do it, I confidently say that my ability can destroy those people full of Mystery with relative ease. They believe me, some other Heroic Spirits, we join together with me as their ace weapon.

Oh, how foolish I am.

"Dairokutenmaohajun? Khuhahahaha!!! How frightening, how dangerous your Noble Phantasm is! Even right now, my body is burning with hellfire, my entire hideout is burning in smoke! How horrible, Khuhahahaha!!!"

A single man.

A man dressed in a heavenly white dress. A man who has the aura not only of a sovereign; but a god. He gazes at us as if we are peasants, as if we are animals. He talks down to us as if we are slaves, as if we are pets. From the very start, he never sees us as worthy.

It only took one person to realize how foolish I am, how weak I am. With his all-powerful magic, this Caster, his existence alone forcefully make me kiss the ground. And almost all of us has been killed, only leaving few of us behind.

Today is the final day of the First Year, 2017. Many of us realize that there is something can't be beaten with our power alone, some heroes simply too unfair to be beaten. We lower our pride and unite together, becoming some sort of a team. That is the original reason why Factions are formed.

"Scram, second-rates. You all have no right to gaze me with your unsightly eyes, you all not even worth killing."

And today, I learned there are walls that can't be climbed no matter I try, not as a Heroic Spirit that will never grow from what the world has decided who I am.

Perhaps, this revelation should make me give up forever.

That should be the end, other Factions will take this land from us.

But then-

"I... I found it!"

I found power!

This is the thing that all Servants wanted! With this, we are invincible!

Never did I know, it was always deeply buried nearby. I found the key to winning everything, I'm no longer talking about flimsy chances!

With this, with the genuine thing, let alone dominate the world! I will not fear any heroes; I will not even fear gods with it!

Thus, I gather those who survived. My little sister Oichi, someone whom I respect Shingen and Kenshin, these people are I consider equal and has seen the horror of this war just like me. They are people who I believe can take my place even if I die.

That's why...

Spoiler:

Why you let me see this?

Why do you trust me so much?

Do you not remember what you had done to Lord Nagamasa? Do you not care how the monkey treats Lord Katsuie and poor Yodo? Why do you act as if nothing happened? Why do you act like we have healthy relationships?

Because I am your sister? Because we are blood-related and thus, will forgive each other and see things eye to eye? If that is the truth, how dare you make light of my feeling?

The Faction - New Japan? I don't care.

The nation of Japan which has been changed so much from our era? Can go to hell.

The soldiers who we hardly know them personally? Hypocrites.

The Holy Grail?

What a bunch of nonsense.

Do you think I care about all of those? Your grand dream to fix the people that didn't ask to be fixed, the people will never thank your hard work.

Have you not consider, I harbor feelings for you? Very negative feelings toward you?

Yes, all of you, all of you, all of you, all of you, all of you, all of you, not just you Nee-san, people who dream and has visions. I scorn all of you.

Nee-san, Shingen and even Kenshin, all of you see yourself as a great architect. You have designs and plans on how to build a strong country called Japan. Every single of you knows there is light, there is good at the end of the journey.

And for that journey to the greater good, you all commit evil.

For the sake of that dream, for the sake of something you vaguely see far away. All of you willing to sacrifice those emotionally bind to you, for those who you might never see their faces even once. Bloody your hand, killing countless people with lovers, massacres anyone in your path to chase the uncertain future.

For me, that is evil.

But you know what, perhaps, I too am a hypocrite.

I regret doing nothing; I regret enduring everything.

Now, things will change.

For the sake of that change, for my change. I will wait, I will observe, I will suppress this urge, this surge of hatred to comes out! Hold it, hold it, hold it until the endpoint!

And once I reach that-

"We should hide this from others for the time being, Nee-san."

Day: Midnight
    Health: Good
    Magical Energy: Critical

Damn, that's a lot of dreams in one sleep. It will take a while getting used to...

In the end, I don't understand what Dream Shroud is... Who is she, why she appears in my head? Is she just my delusion because secretly I feel lonely? I don't know, I feel really really sad right now...

But where am I?

I noticed I already transported somewhere else from Ryuudou Temple. I try to move my hand, but suddenly my wrist strained by a very solid metal, my hand is handcuffed. The place is very dark with a very minimal lighting, and the room seems clean at a glance but there are many unremovable bloodstains everywhere. And of course, it has cell bars.

"So this is the jail that Zouken has told me, huh...?"

I tried to take something out from my purse out of habit, but as expected, they take all of my belongings this time.

But something like that will not stop me.

It easier and instantaneous casting Geomancy with my cards, but I can still do something if I formulate the geomantic figures from scratch. Just simply take some dust, line them up and make the same set of geomantic figures; simple Geomancy can be performed. It may take time, but still completely possible.

"Don't even try, you only waste your energy," Kenshin warns me to give up.

"Kenshin, you are already awake?"

"Yeah, I never have slept since Cas-, no, since Oichi's Noble Phantasm attacked us. Anyway, this place robs you from your magical energy and stamina, a Bounded Field that cut off from any kind of Mana. Even I as weak as a normal person right now inside here."

"I see, Zouken did say it cut off Magical Energy after all. But Oichi's Noble Phantasm was horrible..."

Come to think of it, Oichi did use her Noble Phantasm before. It is a very horrible experience, and it is different than simply seeing an event in my dream. The Noble Phantasm seems not only forces you to feel her, but amplify and sped it up. Trying to remember them makes me want to puke all of my guts.

"Yeah, confronting my own past is one thing, but to experience others is..."

"You people are too noisy, I can't sleep. I literally burned alive and experiencing that melodrama Noble Phantasm, let's not compare about pain." Another voice from the corner of the wall, this time very grumpy, interrupt.

Status
    Assassin

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin

"Ah, Assassin you are here too!"

"Hmph, don't talk to me." She averts her face, folds her arm tightly and her eyebrows tensed. She really is not hiding her bad mood.

"Eh? Did I do something wrong to you?" I really confused right now.

"Don't 'eh' me, Master. Why you don't use your Command Spell, I was desperately waiting for it! Instead, you waste it for god knows what useless command you use, good job."

"Waste? Wait, I try to transport you again and again, but it didn't respond! Take a look..."

I raise my arm to show off my Command Spell to her. For some cursed reason, it didn't react at all to my command yesterday.

And as they see the Command Spell, both of them fall into an awkward silence.

"Wow... you are quite cold to your own Servant..." This time, even Kenshin can't help but let her mouth wide open in surprise.

"The worst." And now, a drop of tears can be seen on Assassin's grumpy eyes.

"Eh...?"

"You REALLY waste your Command Spell..."

"What do you mean- Huh?" I checked the back of my hand and on my surprise...

Command Spell

A single command is gone... But how?

Did Shingen have the ability to interrupt a Command Spell or something? No, that's too absurd and unheard of, I don't think such heroes that able to completely jam Command Spell exist.

"No, no! I really try teleporting you back there! I even am going abandoning Ke-, I mean to save you first above all else!"

"Wait, what? I didn't catch on the last bit."

"You better not Lord Kenshin; she is horrible."

"Listen to me!!!"

"Well, anyway, assuming what you say is true. Then, you guys can't rely on Command Spell anymore and should act as if the curse never existed." Nice save, Kenshin. You are the best!

But an undependable Command Spell... a Command Spell is something binds a Master and Servant together. Without the ability to bind Servant, is there any worths of being a Master?

"Hmph..." Assassin still sulks, though, how do I convince her about all of this misunderstanding?

Not wasting my opportunity to get away from this awkward situation, I try to turn the conversation to something many more crucial problem: how do we get out of this jail?

"Say, Kenshin. Since you are a Servant and one of New Japan's top boss, you should know some weakness or a way to get out, right?"

I expect Kenshin knows some hole or two but to my surprise-, "Unfortunately, there is none. Assassin, if you really from Sengoku era, you know very well how smart Nobunaga is."

Assassin stopped sulking in response and answer her seriously. "Yes, even I am still young back then, I can tell. That woman is truly a devil incarnate, almost everything never escapes from her rigorous eyes. In fact, I am surprised that she has done many screws up as a Servant like my summoning for example."

If I think about it, it makes sense. Oda Nobunaga, one of the three-person that unifies Japan. The story of her evil act and craftiness seems doesn't match up with her action right now. The real Nobunaga should destroy me the moment I make a sign of hesitation, certainly not allowing me to get away more than three times. It almost like...

"You mean, she is not the real Nobunaga?"

"No, she is Nobunaga, I can confirm it. I'm sure Lord Kenshin has the same opinion."

"Yes, that haughty personality, she definitely is the true her. What I see is, there is someone that influence her action and actively makes her move to fail."

Someone influencing her action? Is there a person that capable to do such thing toward a person like her? And the one that actively fails her move is not Kenshin? She did deny that accusation when Shingen question her.

"Well, that's that. I fail to understand how knowing her changes of behavior will help us running away from this jail."

I mean, whatever she is influenced or not, how does that have anything to do with our situation right now. The most important thing is we need to get out as fast as possible. Unfortunately, Kenshin has confirmed this place has no weakness.

"You see, this jail is the very proof of her genius. Don't you think this is weird, a Master and her Servant is in the same jail? Normally, we will be separated from each other and locked in a very tight security." Explain Kenshin and she continues on.

"If this an ordinary Bounded Field made by Magus, I bet they need to mobilize everything in the area to simply hold down a single Servant. And yet here, not only me, even an Assassin-class, a master of espionage, kept in the same facility."

"Yes... This place is too strong, I say on Noble Phantasm level. I might be able to do something from outside, but they confiscate my ninja tools and suppress my Servant strength."

"Is that really weird? I mean, you guys have a Caster-class, it would be easy for her to make stuff like this."

"Oichi is an odd case; she is no Magus. I don't know how she becomes a Caster, probably it just the most suited class for her to be in, she even told us she can't do basic Magecraft as a Servant. The point is, Nobunaga able to build this alone, and it is very powerful that even two Servants become as weak as ordinary human inside it. If you think about it, this place is as absurd as her overwhelming firepower."

A Noble Phantasm-level Bounded Field, made from scratch by an Archer-class Servant. Powerful enough to make physical powerhouse like Kenshin and master spy like Assassin unable to do anything about it. No matter how I try to look, it is impossible to run away from here.

But is it really impossible?

"If Nobunaga truly is amazing as you say, she will not keep making mistakes, and yet she is. If there is no way to run away by ourselves, I will wait patiently for a chance."

This too early for me to give up. There are many things I want to do, I will not spend the rest of my life here rotting slowly regretting my choices.

Hearing that, Kenshin let out a gentle smile on her face. "No wonder you are chosen to be the Master, even in this kind of situation, you still have hope in your heart."

"I rather not to be chosen, though..."

Choice!
    We have uncalculatable amount of time, it seems a good time to know each other or learn something new. Choose TWO out of the following choice to talk about. Your belonging has been confiscated, you can't choose use items.

[1] Talk to Kenshin about the dream you saw
    [2] Ask Kenshin again to forge contract with you
    [3] Ask Assassin's forgiveness about the Command Spell circumstances
    [4] Ask Assassin about herself, such as her Noble Phantasm and True Name
    [5] About Nobunaga's ridiculous display of power
    [6] About the object you saw in Nobunaga and Oichi's dream
    [7] About Caster - Oichi
    [8] Write-in!

Blog Entries
    Since there isn't really a concrete way out, best to interact a bit more with the two Servants.

& 3

Now Revamped!

1 & 3​, it's time to level up these social links.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Hey, a new face. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Hey, a new face. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks ! Reading this quest was a blast, so I'm hyped for what's to come !

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    3, 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bit late on the draw again but I think 1&4 will do it for me.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Day: Midnight

I want to talk about what I saw in my dream, but my relationship with Assassin is very important.

Even though she can be a jerk, it is true that she has been fighting to protect me. It's not a matter about being justified or I try enough using my Command Spell. I need to show her that I don't want her to be in that situation.

Therefore-

"Eh... um... Master... don't prostate like that..."

"I don't know what I need to do to convince you anymore, this is the only way that I know."

I prostate the same way a samurai honor each other in movies. It may be an embarrassment for someone accustomed to Western values like me, but it's a worthy exchange if Assassin understands.

"Yeah, uh... about that... how do I explain it..."

"We just met, but we will fight together from now on. I don't want to strain my relationship with the Servant I personally summoned."

"Uh... that's why nothing strained..." Assassin hides her mouth with her yellow scarf. "I mean, it just a prank..."

"You should learn how to read the situation before making jokes."

"-bro..."

"I'm so sorry, I will never do that again! Please release me, release me, this is so unpleasant!!!"

This Servant is a total piece of shit! I don't give a flying fuck anymore!

"...I never expect you are skilled with handcuffs... (I should be careful with my words for now on...)" Says Kenshin as she murmurs something I didn't catch.

"It's a skill I learned in my running days when pirates almost captured me..."

"Release me, Master!!!" Maybe I'm overreacting, as I tie her handcuff to the jail bar. She tried resisting, but I'm able to do it faster.

"Until you learn how to read the mood, you will stay like that, forever."

"Ahhh!!! If I have a single tooth nail, I can lockpick this thing!!!"

"Keep wishing for something not here. It surely will improve your situation."

"Besides, think about it! That time the telepathy is on an open channel, so I definitely hear all of your efforts trying to use the Command Spell! Logically, you should assume I'm making a joke, and it's your fault that---"

"Even more so to not make jokes about it, damn it!!"

"Ouch, ouch, ow, my hand, you are gonna strain them!!! GIVE UP, I GIVE UP!"

"Ah... is this that modern BDSM thing? I never expect I will see one in real time..."

"It is NOT! And why does the Reservoir provide such trashy useless information to a Servant anyway?!"

"No, I learn the word from Shingen..."

"What is wrong with him?!"

Assassin continues to struggle as she wiggles around. It seems even a ninja can't do anything in this situation. Eventually, she calmed down and stopped trying. She instead gives a mellow expression and smiling gently, "But you see, Master, I'm happy that you think a lot about our relationship. We truly are compatible."

"Assassin..."

"So, please-!"

"Nice try."

"MASTER!!!"

This girl deserves it.

"Um, by the way, Kenshin. There is something I need to tell you, I kinda... dreamed about your past."

I feel that it immoral of me to not tell the person that I peek their past, even though I don't do that voluntarily.

"Dream? About my past?"

"Not just you, even Nobunaga and Oichi."

"Now, that's a curious case. We haven't established our contract yet."

"Yeah, as far as I know, a Master can only share a dream with already contracted Servant."

"And I certainly didn't dream about you. So, what did you see?"

She is surprisingly comfortable that another person looking at her private life. "I saw you and your brother, and how that's become your driving force."

"Ah... my late brother..."

Come to think about it, with her young appearance right now, that event probably is still fresh in her mind. It would be different if she is summoned on her old age, but even at this state, she doesn't show a sign of weakness. But I know that deep down she feels guilty about him.

"I'm so sorry about it."

"No need. It's not even a tragedy; it's something that always happens to people like us. Siblings trying to beat each other for the seat, I believe even the kings from the west undergo something similar."

But then, she holds her collar so strongly it almost looks like she tries choking herself.

"But still... if I have a choice, I don't want to live such lives. Do you know my clan's standing in the Sengoku period? A Kanrei, the Uesugi clan answers to the Shogun to restore order, we didn't compete in the war, we try to stop it. But personally, it's not because I agree to the Shogun's cause, it just I dislike the situation as it is, regardless the other clans have the right or not."

"That's I can sorta understand..." I imagine if someone caught and trapped in a battlefield between two opposing forces, you will hate both whatever their reasons. It's very similar to my situation if I think about it.

"That's why I decided to end it. Though as history goes, I end up a loser. And if you simply see the result, this country has become something I can love. All of this achieved from Nobunaga's warpath, from the very bloody conflicts I dislike. And ironically, that same person who achieved it try to destroy it as right now." Her face changes from melancholic to a determined one.

"Lestari Elliwyn, I may betray the Faction - New Japan, but I always on Japan's side. Regardless my current standing is, that will not change. You offer me to be your Servant, but I must ask, what is your goal in this war?"

My goal...

Of course, I don't want anything to do with the war. But that already proven to be impossible.

I don't have a grand dream like the Factions are, I never think of it. Since that day, my driving force to live is simply to survive. But I must fight, I must do something to survive, for that-

Critical Choice!

This choice will remain to be your motivation throughout the entire Quest. Your motivation will determine how easy or hard you able to recruit or join forces with Servants. Naturally, Servant with similar motivation can be easily recruited with aligned motives, while those with opposing motives need a high level of personal Bond to be recruited.

[1] Gain back my freedom.
    [2] To be at the top.
    [3] End the factional war.
    [4] Unite the world.
    [5] Writes-in!

"Hello, I'm super curious about that too."
    A song-like carefree voice interrupt.

Not even allowed to be surprised by it, a girl - most definitely a Servant, is standing in front of the Mana draining cell.

"Yo- Master-chan! Also, Assassin and Kenshin too!"

As we stunned from her sudden appearance, she continues talking non-stop without caring.

"Maaaaan, your battle yesterday give me goosebumps! You people sure are something, doing a boss rush like that. There is that bending laser guy and infinite gun girl and everything goes kaboom, then there is this huge shadow which looks really creepy and just KO everybody out!"

She has pink and messy hair, wearing a dark purple flat cap and long coat, sporting turquoise eyes and shirts. It gives a very typical image of a pirate, but also a sense of freeness.

"Servant Rider of the European Confederation, the ultra attractive navigator that control information network on the sea. To differentiate myself with bazillion other Riders from the same Faction, I call myself Armada Rider, pleased to meet you!"

Armada Rider

And just like a storm, she appears without warning and changes everything into an unpredicted direction.

"And I already decided, sole Master of this war, Lestari-chan! I want to be your friend!"

"My friend...?"

"By the way, not gonna judge, but-
    did she into that stuff or something?" Says Armada Rider pointing her index finger to Assassin as her face turn red and hide her expression with her hat.

"Ah..."

A fateful encounter.

Bond up!
    Assassin
    Bond 0/5 ---> 1/5

Saber - Uesugi Kenshin
    Bond 1/5 ---> 2/5
    Last edited by Spartacus; December 21st, 2018 at 10:05 PM.