Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/ConQUEST

Hm. Kenshin seems to be fine on her own at the moment, so she presumably isn't a priority for bonding. Ass-Chan is clearly being disturbed by something, while Bell just joined us and we may have to fight the SFA soon. So my guess is that both of them need a quality time with Lestari before the situation worsens.

Let's say 3.​ at the moment. Bell's loyalty is still to be build.
    Last edited by King Prussia; August 15th, 2019 at 02:25 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​3
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    [B]Year: 2022
    Location: San Blas Church, Disappeared Area, Cusco, Peru, El-Dorado
    Daytime: Night

Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Good
    Magical Energy: Great--->Excellent

Party Status

Field:
    Ferdinand Magellan
    Magical Energy: Excellent

Assassin
    Health: Excellent

Uesugi Kenshin

Reserve:
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Health: Normal

This conversation happened before the run-down church suddenly explodes into a better-looking church due to Magellan doing what her best: screwing with people's plan.

After deciding to split the room, Bell got to enjoy a room for two by himself. Alejandro visited to give some bed covers and offer his assistance if we have something in need. He also notices why the other room is unoccupied, which I simply dismiss it by saying we like to gather before going to rest. Luckily, he doesn't find that suspicious.

It would be easier just to have Bell walking around and explains we have five people, but my Command Spell (or that's the primary suspect) prevent me to field more than 3 Servants. Still, regardless of Bell's assurance, having a robot man walking around in an area known being attacked by robots isn't the best idea. Besides, it seems Bell doesn't mind it as Kenshin offered him to switch place who is in the spirit form or not, which he declined.

'Regardless, I'm not best suited for combat anyway.' So he said that to her.

The Caster class may have offensive capability, but that's still pale in comparison with the sheer brute force other classes have, as Kenshin demonstrate with her one-sided beating. Their value comes from their utility, which grants many unthinkable advantages that are not accessible by others. Even so, he is still our newest member, and if we are going to work together, I better to know him.

"Mr. Bell, you are still around? I'm sorry about your arm too." So I ask him using his shared server.

"With this body of mine, sleeping is no longer a necessity even compared to Servants' standard. I can artificially relax this body to regain my energy, I'm sure to some extent you can do that too, after seeing one of your spells. And don't worry about my arm, if I have the necessary material, I can make another."

"That's true, but please, don't pry more on my Magecraft. I'm sure you know how our world works and how we are under very high anxiety on the preservation of mystery from this war..."

As expected of a famed inventor, his analytical ability is top-notch, almost on the same level as our famed professor. And he is spot on, I definitely can, even if that's very pointless to do. From the very start, my magecraft works using me as an imagery 'electric generator.'

Indeed, the geomancy of the Elliwyn works under the principle of projecting the user as the Witnesses in traditional western geomancy. As traditionally geomancy used by creating sixteen random numbers by randomly lining rocks or sands, and then these sixteen numbers formed as the Mothers, Daughters, Nieces, Witnesses, and Judge; which the Judge is often used as the main fortune reading, or in this case the spell used by the casters. The Witnesses, however, works as a secondary reading which in this case the attribute of the spells; my electricity. By setting the user as the Witnesses, the user can skip the Mothers and Daughters thus speeding up the process, the reason why most of my spells are instantaneous. But this also means I unconsciously produce electricity on a small amount, meaning technically I'm using my magecafts every second, thankfully I can work my way out by producing them at a minimum quantity which is lower than my natural Od regenerations...

"I will be more careful." Says Bell in a sincere apology, but then he adds something to make the conversation not simply about awkward apologizing. "But you sure grow accustomed with my ability, huh?"

"Hahaha, this basic application is no different than the usual telepathy, but now I can talk to anyone connected in this server wherever without distance. Did you mind, me using your Noble Phantasm for a mundane task like this?"

"Not at all. On the contrary, being able to be applied in a mundane task is the greatest achievement for an inventor. Because it is the very proof that my finding is practical and can be used in any situations."

That's a vastly different mindset than a proper magus, which is not surprising considering he is one of the greatest science pioneers. Even if we from modern magecraft, the idea of 'gifting your unique quality for others to share' is too much against our doctrine and mystery. In a way that magus and scientist are no different that we pursue impossibility, but we are a complete opposite on principle of everything.

Still, there is 1 of 1000 heretical magus that has the mindset of a science man, I think one of the mineralogy drops out is. Perhaps there is a weird scientist that decided to not share his invention to the world like a magus?

"So what do you think? Do you think we can work together? Not like we have been spending together to make an impression but..."

Hearing that, Bell immediately answer.

"Frankly, you are too lenient. I see there is no respect between you and your Servants. That Magellan, in particular, can do whatever she pleases. No proper order or chain in command at all, are you even a magus?"

"Being very blunt are you?" I dismiss his frank statement by laughing it off but continue with my reasoning. "You see, before this mess of war happened, I simply wanted to focus on my research as a magus. Not caring what the world is going through and I suppose I still somewhat does. But upon being cursed with this Command Spell, I am forced to abandon any of that.

"But then, I met the three of them. Their hand reaches on me, helping me in my hours of need, I finally understand to treasure the people around me. So I don't see them as Servants, they are my friends, my new family. If there is anyone who should understand their position the most, that would be me. I suppose this is illogical?"

Indeed, now I have them, I may not know how to deal with problems without their help anymore.

"No, far from that. You know who I am, I am a pioneer in the world of communication. People often dismiss emotions as illogical, while they are not wrong, the very act to ignore illogical emotions is illogical in itself. I know more than anyone, that to be considerate with others are the most logical thing to do in the relationship between human. Hurting others and making enemies is nothing but a hindrance, and should be avoided at all cost for one's well being."

Hearing that I noticed something. Despite his cold exterior, as his body made of steel and machinery, maybe deep down he is a kind person. He declares he will not bring harm upon Leader, he treasures him the way I do with my friends. He is the man that started his career on helping the deaf after all.

"I also have something that I want to ask. This body is now your Servant, but I still the Caster of SFA. What are you trying to do here in El-Dorado, what will you do once you met them? Are you going to ally with them, are you going to destroy SFA because being an Upper Belt?"

Critical Choice!

This is a critical choice, proceed carefully with cautions as it determines yours and others' future greatly.

Answer Bell's question about your objective in South America.
    a. We are here to destroy El-Dorado
    b. We are here to ally with El-Dorado
    c. We are here to force El-Dorado with our term
    d. We will not decide until we see both side perspectives
    e. Write-in!

What to talk about with Bell? You can choose two.
    1. The reason why you are in the heart of the leyline
    2. What is your relationship with Leader
    3. What kind of person Leader is
    4. What is your wish
    5. Why SFA robots can harm a Servant
    6. How SFA transform from one of the weakest to an Upper Belt
    7. The history between SFA and El-Dorado
    8. About former SFA Lancer - Benjamin Franklin
    Last edited by Spartacus; August 29th, 2019 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Make craft---> magecraft

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    D - Probably best to wait things out till we get an absolute answer

3 + 8 - This will give us a better angle to understanding the two, making it easier to recruit/eliminate them later. Yes I am currently thinking in Fire Emblem terms.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    D - Probably best to wait things out till we get an absolute answer

3 + 8 - This will give us a better angle to understanding the two, making it easier to recruit/eliminate them later. Yes I am currently thinking in Fire Emblem terms.
    +1

Seems like logical decisions

+1 Hermes. I don't have much to say, it's better to not commit too much to a position before we got a view of the bigger picture.

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    +1 to Hermes as well, we need to tread carefully
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Year: 2022
    Location: San Blas Church, Disappeared Area, Cusco, Peru, El-Dorado
    Daytime: Night

Lestari Elliwyn

Party Status

Field:
    Ferdinand Magellan

Assassin

Uesugi Kenshin

Reserve:
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Health: Normal

"I also have something that I want to ask. This body is now your Servant, but I still the Caster of SFA. What are you trying to do here in El-Dorado, what will you do once you met them? Are you going to ally with them, are you going to destroy SFA because being an Upper Belt?"

"That's... not something I can just decide. I can't simply choose without knowing each other point of view, no, even if I know, I can't suddenly decide right off the bat. If I can be honest here, these 'which side are you on?' questions are getting old and tiring."

"So you are saying, you are a wishy-washy person." That's not a question, that's a statement.

"Perhaps you are right. At least I want to know what kind of person the leaders of the two Factions is..."

"..." Bell gone silent for a while and then project his thought to the other party that linked with his Noble Phantasm, he blocks my link and presumably the others on listening to his discussion. "Very well, I'll tell them."

"You are speaking with Leader, right?"

"Yes, I just did. I can tell you about him, but I will not state my opinion about the leader of El-Dorado, as what you want to hear is a fair opinion."

I silently wait for his explanation as he picks up on my silence as a sign of a reluctant agreement, which I cut with another question. "Can you tell me about Benjamin Franklin too? We are looking for him."

"If you listen about what SFA had done to El-Dorado, you may think Leader is an evil man. But in SFA view, he is a heroic man that willing to sacrifice everything he has for the country he was born. Everything, starting with himself. A complete opposite to a person that doesn't willing to yield for others interest.

"Originally, he was Benjamin Franklin's second in command at SFA, as they gather many scientists like me and other American Servants under their lead. But even so, most of us are young Servants, compared to the sheer power the old South American Servants has, we are utterly outclassed, not to mentions many of the Native Servants decided to not support our cause because of the colonial history."

I continue to listen to his story, which matches with my own experience that no matter how good Bell as a scientist was, he is utterly destroyed by Kenshin. I do already learn that SFA originally a very weak Faction, but this is the first time I heard the story from a direct participant.

"Then, El-Dorado Servants launch a full-scale attack on us, and war always turns ugly and bloody. We successfully force them to back down, but a great number of our men and Servants were slain. Everyone was lost not knowing what to do, and Benjamin is the only one that stays strong. But Leader, in particular, is a very-very weak man."

"A very weak Heroic Spirit both mentally and physically..." I murmur.

"He is not even a proper hero. He unable to stand seeing his country and people fall, he is also a very young hero that the world today is almost no different than his time. He is simply a man, an ordinary man that too famed. What do you think a weak man would do to win against the strong?"

"They... no, we will not fight in the way that the strong has a clear advantage. Not fighting head-on, not being fair. Because fighting fair is simply unfair for the weak."

I remember whenever the enemy doesn't fight Kenshin head-on, she calls them a coward. But I think, someone like Bell knows full well they are not as strong, they excel at something else. On a certain view, the physically strong inviting the weak in a duel is also an act of cowardice. I'm not saying Kenshin is a coward, but I think she needs to understand the weak's perspective too.

"Yes. There is only a single method we could have a clear advantage against El-Dorado. But that method is unethical, and Benjamin continues to refuse to do so. Leader secretly perfecting this method, his Noble Phantasm, for 2,5 years and activate it behind Benjamin's back. He being someone that carries the original ideal of the Founding Fathers, leave our Faction."

2,5 years ago, that exactly the time when El-Dorado Base is blasted by Archer. So his Noble Phantasm can suddenly increase the power of the others?

"Where is Benjamin Franklin now?" This is like Kenshin's case all over again, choosing ideal over the people.

"As you probably know, he currently fighting our stronger machines. You can find him and his cahoots around the border. I don't understand how he can intercept all of our movement either, a single man hindering our advance is simply absurd."

"What so unethical about this Noble Phantasm?"

This time, Bell took the time before answering my question.

"A global brainwashing. A Noble Phantasm that can change the world perception:
    Readvent of Legends
    Timeless Tales That Transcends The River of Time.
    "

A global brainwashing Noble Phantasm... That certainly is an instant win condition. If Leader has such power, then he probably has no actual needs for the Grail. So the robot sentinels is simply a step for this ultimate goal, and someone like Bell... supported this?

But more surprisingly...

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I did say I want to assist you in achieving your ambition. Either yours or Leader, which one will reach first, which one of the impossibility that the most plausible."

"So we need to stop him from succeeding the Noble Phantasm..."

Bell doesn't answer anything about my last statement, nor do I feel I understand him better. But now we have a clear goal in this aimless place, that Noble Phantasm is certainly something that I can't allow.

After that discussion and I watched Leader's proclamation, the church suddenly displaced by another building, which matches with the real San Blas Church I saw on the internet. Alejandro and the rest of the church residents can't believe what they see, the area that has been flattened into a desert is magically returning, as if the blast has never happened. Meanwhile, the priest that hides that fact can only murmur in horror, not knowing what to do.

Uhh, basically, janky physics like teleport accident happens.

Mission Report No. 40002

> Ah, daily report right?
    > Alright, since I only need to latch on to others' intel, time to start!
    > Most are the usual stalemate fights that don't go anywhere, but the hottest topic right now is New Japan Invasion and the West War.

24 hours after Lestari and co successfully warp from the shore of Fuyuki.

In the distance of the city, rumbling hoofbeats can be heard alongside the sound of vehicle engines. Shingen, deeply wounded from many piercing strikes Serpentines delivered, yet there is no trace of poisons or burns can be seen on his body. He miraculously survives the encounter with the dragon-rider.

For that miracle, there is a price to pay. His Noble Phantasm responsible for his survival,
    Kagemusha
    Shadow Warrior
    , is not a complicated one. It takes form as his famed red demon armor, and it allows anyone wearing it to commands Shingen's other Noble Phantasms. It's a Noble Phantasm that also owned by his brother, which unrelatedly allowing him to be qualified as a special Faker-type Servant.

But it has another effect, mainly to switch place with an ally that agreed to wear it. The veteran who once his righthand-man has been swallowed whole alongside his armor by a massive serpent, no, a dragon. And he is not someone that he can easily replace and train. Losing a talent like the veteran is always painful for him, but he has no time to mourn as his priority to evacuate.

(Kenshin, I don't understand. Is this what you mean to stay 'good'? To never fall into evil even once, is such an ideal worth sacrificing the very people we want to protect?)

He can only feel disappointed about the turns of event, as losing their strongest offensive Servant cost them too much. He can only wonder what if Kenshin never defect, but he can't fault her that much as they have been suspicious of her despite her services. He thought that with a Holy Grail in hand, they are invincible without her. And he was convinced so when he saw Nobunaga's guardian demon rupture everything upon contact and yet...

"Damn it!!! DAMN ITTTTTT!!!!!!"

Nobunaga can only gripe in frustration. Bruises, gunshots and broken ribs; her body are full of blood as she can only lie down in pain dragged by Shingen's warhorses. She covers her face with her only functional arm as the other one is broken from the attacks of the Upper Belts forces. She can't bring herself to open her eyes, as the scenery is too cruel for a leader to simply laugh it off as another defeat.

Because if one sees the city, they can definitely see massive skeletal remains scattered around. The golden skeleton is falling apart, and they started disintegrated into ashes as they lost their primary and only energy source.

New Japan is utterly defeated and the Greater Grail is currently being taken by the Upper Belt. Just like that, her five years long of plans to score revenge to Phoenix Empire's Emperor is foiled.

"I understand your frustration, but right now, we must retreat."

The one that assures her is no other than Oichi, her sister. Just like Shingen, Nobunaga assumed she was killed during the invasion, but it seems she is simply defeated. Unlike Shingen however, she is relatively unharmed as she is as beautiful as ever. At this point, Nobunaga can only feel relieved that her allies are safe and sounds, as she held her sister's hand tightly, not letting her go.

It seems Oichi also losing too much of energy, she can't manifest her Noble Phantasm to forcibly heal Nobunaga using her unique Noble Phantasm. And it is thanks to Oichi that they can escape, as she is the one that quickly organizes and secure the route. Holding Nobunaga's arms warmly, she gives her a reassuring sisterly smile. "Nee-san, you can't give up."

"Yeah--!!!" She can only grit her teeth, as Oichi is right that this shouldn't dishearten them to stop.

Looking at her sister's determination, Oichi caresses her sister's hair, and she then brings their current grim and unresolved situation.

"But even so, we can't leave Fuyuki occupied by the Upper Belt just like this. Someone must stay to protect the people, even it is dangerous. As the weakest among us three, let me at least do that, this way we will not lose our strength that much."

"No...!" Nobunaga hold her sister's hand tightly, she can't let another one of her allies go, not her beloved sister.

"I'm happy you are worried about me, but there is no other way. Let me be your pawn just like everyone else, just like in the past."

"---!!!"

Oichi then let Nobunaga's hand go, take her horse and split with the group. Nobunaga can't stop her because she is convinced that what Oichi says is logical, and she has no strength left to stop her. Fullspeed, she is going back to Fuyuki.

And as she returns to Fuyuki, numerous mutated-like insects crawl and emerges from her regal kimono. If one notices, these insects are spread across the city, in every corner, in every pathway, in every residence. These insects act as an all-seeing eye for Oichi, and the reason why she able to spot Lestari Elliwyn so fast back in Fuyuki and secure this escape route.

"Quite the touching familial bond you have, oh Caster."

"Oh pardon me your sarcasm. At least mine is not as disgusting as yours, old magus."

"Khakhakhakha!! Forgive me, I simply do so from your request. I desire the Holy Grail, as long you honor your promise, I'll continue to assist you."

"Then, there is nothing for you to worry about. Is it alright leaving the Holy Grail to the Upper Belt?"

Matou Zouken, the old magus that responsible for the creation of the Holy Grail War, the very basis of Servant summoning. He should be completely murdered by Oichi's men, but it apparent that's not the case.

"It can't be helped. Without my knowledge, they can't operate it except for trivial usage like your sister did."

New Japan lost 50% of their main forces, lost control over Fuyuki city, and lost control over Fuyuki's Greater Grail.

---

After a long and dragged out battle, the Upper Belts force successfully defeated Nobunaga and her giant Noble Phantasm. The Noble Phantasm is unrivaled to no one in this war at first sight, as they were completely cornered with its repeated blasts. But what Magellan and Kenshin do give the Tsarina the right idea to make a countermeasure in a short time.

First, the skeleton Noble Phantasm unable to use its devastating blasts at short range, or else it will destroy the city. Second, the skeleton Noble Phantasm, while more potent than Nobunaga's sea of flame, its range is shortened on making Servants with high Divinity or mystery unable to maintain their Saint Graph.

From that, the answer is obvious. As long they fight inside the city, the skeleton is locked to use its least devastating attacks like physical strikes and the homing missiles, which is relatively not a problem for most of the Upper Belts Servants as Serpetines, SFA Archer and Phoenix Lancer are fast enough to evade them. From afar, Tsarina continues to harass Nobunaga with her plethora of modern weaponry that she turns them into able harming a Servant, while SFA Rider acts as an interceptor for her. As for Phoenix Rider, she was heavily wounded from her skirmish with Assassin, but Tsarina makes use of her invisible armada to evacuate and heal their soldiers.

Such is the tactic of Russia Coalition's second in command, the woman that second to none but the Tsar. Her tactic may not be the most mindblowing, but she is someone that can utilize information and advantages to the maximum. She boasts that she never lost a war in her life, and even if the result is not the initial objective, she will still profit from it differently. Their objective was to capture Lestari Elliwyn which successfully flee from an unexpected betrayal, but they gain something as valuable as her that is the Holy Grail.

But still, the current situation is something that even she has trouble to won over with. They won the battle, but which Faction shall take the ownership of the Holy Grail is another issue entirely. Not only that, her troops were exhausted and Serpentines has lost many of her Magical Energy. They quickly link themselves with Fuyuki's Mana Reservoir, but they need some time to recharge. Even in their full power, the chance to win a straight-up battle against the other four is slim, especially Lancer.

She can't help but bite her thumb in frustration as she can't find a realistic way to seize the Holy Grail for Russia.

Not too long after, one of the SFA machines approached her, and she quickly hides her frustration and returns to her usual piercing self. The machine is similar to the turrets sent to invade El-Dorado, but this time it used primarily for communication. It then projects two holographic models of the Phoenix Empire's Emperor and SFA's Leader.

"Oh, how horrible the state you are in, Tsarina. But I must comment on your valiant and hard-fought efforts to claims victory."

"Ahahaha, why thank you, Leader. How about you, still aimlessly searching a dead horse?"

"Cut your petty squabbles, mortals. We are here to discuss which of us will seize the golden cup."

"Oh, how considerate." Hearing that, Tsarina can't help but retorts back. "Why not you start then? Mortals don't precede someone high in the cloud-like you after all."

"Just like we agreed in the treaty, New Japan is located on my dominion, the East War. Therefore, it is our right to seize control of the cup."

"On the contrary, you already won the land of Fuyuki as your 'dominion' by our help. If there is any Faction among us that doesn't need the Grail the most, it is you." Says Leader.

"I agree with Leader. You by default already have your share. It is not fair for you to win two prizes at once. Considering we from European Confederation is the only reason we can launch this invasion, it is only natural that we seize control of it."

"We can win against New Japan without your help. We practically profit nothing." Emperor frowns.

"Ah, if I'm not wrong, aren't European Confederation's Servant is the reason why the invasion is a mess? I can't entrust the Grail to an incompetent Faction then, who knows who will betray you again?"

"Fuhahahaha! Such is the greed of a mortal, shamelessly demand rewards from an embarrassment!"

"..." The Tsarina has trouble to retort back for once, and her frowning face hides nothing of her annoyance. But before Leader can continue his pressure, he heard alarming news. It seems he receive a message straight to his head, as he looks like mumbling as low as he can to not be heard.

"El-Dorado base has been found? We can't let this chance slip then... What about Archer and Rider's condition? So even Archer is badly damaged and lost many of his energy, he can't destroy the Grail if I want him to participate..."

After a few consideration, he decides he must prioritize his original goal instead of the Grail.

"Tsarina, Emperor. It seems lady luck on your side, I have no time to fight over the ownership of Holy Grail. Whoever claims it, as we contributed in the invasion greatly, I want a share on using the Holy Grail. Is that alright with you two?"

"That's very fair." Answer both of them.

Confirming it, he then cut off his transmission, leaving both Tsarina and Emperor alone. They can't help but wonder what is more important than the Holy Grail. Considering SFA is lacking powerful Servants other than Archer, and in Emperor case, considering he is a mere petty mortal.

"I command the invasion forces to return to SFA at once."

The New Japan Invasion force is officially disbanded. And despite their heavy damage, the robots and the robotic Servants must return in a haste regardless of them being repaired or not.

After using her Noble Phantasm, everything is made sense to her now. Of course, no one can find it, because the base has turned into something similar to those Singularity that the heroic Chaldea must fix. The entirety of Disappeared Area has returned to their supposed realm, no, that's not quite right either. The boundary that separated modern time and the Singularity has been collapsed, making them appears to the naked eyes.

The appearance of the base is unlike New Japan's. The buildings are up and high in the hills like the original Inca capital and Manchu Pichu. Of course, it seems they employ modern weaponry too, as helicopters can be seen from afar.

Magellan is on the way to regroup with Lestari, which she is sure that in confusion right now. But suddenly her phone, a different phone than the smartphone used to contact the spy, rings as she received a new message. The message looks like some sort of logs and reports about the current info about what happening in the world right now, including the updates of New Japan Invasion.

"Wait, let me check my other phone a bit."

"Eh, so you have another, now my smartphone feels less special."

She can't hear and see the spy, but Magellan imagines they pouting their face childishly right now.

"Of course I do, at this time and age. Nothing more convenient than this thing, well there is no need to use it when we have telepathy though, so I mostly use it to kill time."

"What reason you carry it then? if you don't mind I ask the obvious."

"I have other spies too besides you. Those pirates, some locals that I pay handsomely, or others that followed me for a reason I don't follow."

"Heeeeh."

The spy reply is very ambiguous that she can't read between the line whatever that supposed to be taken negatively or positively.

"But there is one source that I often rely on, and so far the guy's information is very accurate."

"Must be a very competent informant, that guy, ahaha. But are you sure you want to believe his word? Don't you afraid he is simply using you?"

Ask the spy as they are in extreme curiousness and good mood for some reason.

"Well, maybe he is using me but isn't like I don't use him either. Isn't that symbiotic?"

But the spy short-timed good mood is shattered, they stay silent for a while until they start typing back.

"So you don't believe in people's good intention?"

"It's not that. I think everyone has darkness inside their heart and it's perfectly human to have so. Lestari-chan too, mostly driven from her mistreatment."

"Perfectly natural, huh... So you are saying all people here are inherently bad? If I can be blunt, I strongly disagree."

Magellan can't hear it, but the spy bluntness is not a belittling disappointment, but a genuine sadness.

"Pretty much. But if everyone has the potential to be bad, don't you think the reverse also apply? Don't you think everyone has the chance to be nice? So in the end, there is no need to worry about that badness."

Hearing that, the spy located far away from her, smiles.

"We arrive at the very same answer, but we interpret it very differently. For someone brimming with optimism, you have a very pessimistic view."

Saying that the smartphone suddenly updates itself for a second, generating a new app from nowhere. The app is nothing special, it is a simple program to do a simple coin flip, as it shown a big gold coin engraved with the head of a lion.

"Precisely that..." In response, Magellan takes a silver coin inside her coat. She looks at the tail side of the coin, flips it, and let it fall to the ground. Instead of falling on either side, it pierces the ground standing up perfectly straight. "I want my words to be true."

"I see... it just hours chatting with you, but I understand you as an individual a little better... Miss Magellan, you are undeniably a good person..."

The spy started the app and the animation of a coin flip starts. But the application crash without showing the result.

"But you are also a terrible human being."

Magellan regrouped with Lestari, connect herself to Bell's server, and the gang is ready to venture to El-Dorado.

INTERLUDE

One thing in a war that's not very noticeable at first glance is they create scenarios that bring people with different motivations that otherwise should never cross paths. Either they dragged into it against their will, perhaps it happens in their motherland, perhaps there is an ambition they can achieve from it. Regardless, these people of difference will gather in the same location joining the battlefield.

For example...

the white horsemen.

"Use your head for once!"

The sole Master of this war is pissed. Her mood has swung to the worse because suddenly the church erupts without notice, if she didn't act fast she and the others probably died from flying shrapnel and debris. And she knows who is at fault here.

"Oww!!!"

But still, she can't help but admit that she makes their job easier. After all, now they unraveled the mystery behind the disappearance of El-Dorado.

"Well, if the information Magellan has is true, we must move fast."

From the info her informant has provided, they only have 24 hours before SFA launch their attack.

"Let's go, to our next stop!"

The one in disillusion.

"..."

Behind them, their newest recruit can only help but wonders. He has decided to openly play both sides, he has decided to see through who will achieve their goals. The man that he considers a friend? These aimless, uncertain, and small team?

"Now, which impossibility is the most plausible?"

or perhaps...

"Regardless I will follow them for the time being."

The one in a haste.

It is the first time for a while that the man himself directly checks and organizes the state of their army, as opposed to relaying his orders to his second-in-command. His appearance inspires the soldiers as they diligently and skillfully do their assigned jobs. It is a clear sign that this will be the last of their long attempt to control South America.

"Is any of the Lord-type ready?"

"No problem sir! The ζ can join this assault without any issue!"

"Good."

Still, calling these people his soldiers may be a little unfair in comparison with the other Factions. Because they didn't directly join the fight, but instead they are engineers whose job is to maintain their real soldiers functional, the robots of SFA.

They are machines designed solely for war and to replace people directly participating in a battle, denying unnecessary human death. And after years never successfully carry an assault, these angels will be mobilized en masse. Many look like a humanoid machine a little taller than man, some look like a gargantuan spider at the size of a battleship, few look like an imposing giant statue.

"Men! Soon, we will commence a full-scale invasion of the enemy's heart!"

The one that waits.

The El-Dorado base that displaced themselves from the flow of time has a unique feature. While the mixture between ancient and modern architecture is unusual, as one can see ancient Inca temples and hangars exist next to each other, the giant golden chain shrouding them is even more so.

"My King, I have a grave report for you!"

There is exist a tall throne at the top of the altar for their king to resides and gaze over his soldiers. The king rarely allows his people to step in, but it seems the situation is alarming enough for this man to ignore it.

"What kind of grave situation that makes you justify your rudeness, Caster?"

"They somehow observable from the outside...! Our base...!"

Even the king is stunted in disbelief.

The one that hidden.

Unlike other machines, Archer has his dedicated team of engineers to maintain his performance, signifying his role as the ace of SFA and a Heroic Spirit. They not only tasked by Leader to repair but also monitor his psyche.

"We don't have time to repair him, sent Archer immediately to join the main force!"

Monitoring Archer from Pentagon, this enigmatic young man has achieved a high enough rank to land himself on this role. He was a very ambitious man that quickly rose and popular among the leaders, but somehow after becoming the leader of this team, he never moves from his position and content with what he has.

"But sir, if we let him fight in this condition, he only has three charges of Noble Phantasm at best and he can't fight in his top form!"

The enigma smiles barely contain his laughter, the subordinate wonder if what he just say is that stupid, then give him his reasoning.

"We need as many firepowers as we can, or else we may risk SFA's victory. Archer, you know the next destination is...!"

The one dragged by ideal.

It is almost routine for him and his loyal men to participate in defending the Caribbean Sea, ever since he relinquish his position as the leader of SFA. Lancer, carrying a thunderbolt of justice that can even pierce the heaven to fall has been stopping many of his former teammates' powerful machines to fully ransack South America. He disagrees with their method, he can't believe the country he and his companions created with hope and dream in mind has stood so low into a borderline genocidal.

Valiantly, gallantly, and dashingly strikes the killer machines both in the ground and the sky, his thunderbolt is so tall he can reach the sky without issue. His men, originally SFA's elite task forces also are well trained enough to hold themselves against Servants, not unlike New Japan's Sanzensekai forces. Their well-coordinated movements allow them to confuse the machines, and unlike South America's guerilla groups, they have weapons powerful enough to combat them.

"Their number is increased greatly... I wonder what happened...?"

Even Lancer himself is exhausted. His men were gone a little sloppy, while the robots are unusually numerous. Waves after waves, they continue to fight to protect the ideal they believe in, even if that's mean protecting their enemy.

However, behind the enemy lines, they can see an imposing giant statue-like machine approaching them. Even he knows that machine is a disaster, let alone his men.

"What is that, it seems really powerful...!"

The giant statue's equally giant arm glows, it is seemingly so hot that the environment looks distorted from the extreme heat around the arm and it fires a devastating blast straight to Lancer.

"Don't tell me, they already found it--!"

The one only known by few.

In a certain cafe located in Arington County, people often spot a young lady spending her time by elegantly enjoying her dessert and tea as if the place is chosen as her secret base. It was not because their menu is extraordinary, but it just happens that the place is the best place to sabotage a certain... something. She comes to the place almost every day because of the nature of her job, and she already familiarizes herself with the owner.

"Ah, you are going home already?"

"Yeah, I need to prepare. I think I will not come here for quite some time."

"That almost never happens. Well, I hope you doing great!"

Still, spending almost four years hanging in there, she can't help but feel melancholic about it. Often she gives a very constructive opinion about their menu, there are also a few instances that she is offered a free meal as a regular, and now she probably will not going to come here anymore. For someone whose entire job requires to be extremely logical, she has an innocently romantic heart.

"I guess this is the time for me to stop playing spy. Now me, let's go to where everyone going to gather..."

And those unexpected shining knights.

Somewhere, an unknown party not known by any of the players took notice. Their inclusion in the West War is not predicted by the participant, not by those pulling the strings, nor by themselves. Afterall...

"Ahh, the usual, right."

They approach the situation in utmost and cheerful confidence. Not because they don't care, but simply it is what they do, it is their responsibility they self-imposed to carry.

"Well then, let's get this over with fast. Let's see... our destination is...."

"EL-DORADO BASE!"
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 23rd, 2024 at 06:42 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    24 Hours remaining until SFA invades El-Dorado Base.

Daytime: Night--->Day

Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Good--->Great

Party Status

Field:
    Ferdinand Magellan
    Magical Energy: Good

Assassin

Uesugi Kenshin

Reserve:
    Alexander Graham Bell
    Health: Normal--->Good

We are currently inside the so-called Singularity, El-Dorado base. Our current objective right now is to find El-Dorado Lancer, the king, and leader of the Faction just like what we planned the first time we decided to meddle with West War.

"Just like what we have planned, we gotta meet the king of El-Dorado and try to convince them to join our cause. Thankfully, despite their unsearchable status..." I point out on a very fortified golden pyramid on the top of the Sacsayhuaman Hill. "He likes to show off!"

Following it, well... there is nothing following it, only an utter silence.

"Master..." Assassin is the first one to open her mouth and break the silence. I was expecting for her usual insult, but instead, she caresses my hair lightly and gently, accompanied with a smile. "That was very funny."

They say Heroic Spirits can't change, but Assassin is clearly learning how to tease me!

"J-just don't mind that and go recon already!"

Assassin leaves with a victory grin plastered on her face, she then jumps to the wall and sneaks past the guards easily. Soon her figure no longer is seen by the naked eyes.

"But you sure are stable in this height. Normally, a person visiting a tall place like this catch altitude sickness."

Bell is correct about people having a headache because they are not accustomed to it. Unlike me, the Servants has immunity toward trivial hindrances like this and the citizen of Cusco has been constantly exposed to it.

"Well, each magus has their own way. But as for me, controlling my bioelectricity is like second nature."

The thing about Elliwyn style of geomancy is they require efficient control of their craft and mana consumption a lot. Since our formula is gimped in a way that we can perform spell faster than average or even instantaneous, it makes our body technically spellcasting all the time. Without our extreme self-discipline, we can deplete our Od in less than an hour or cause uncontrolled disaster left and right.

So my training begins and focuses on being able to cast the lowest amount of sparks I can do, which even my grandpa can't help but train me harshly. And since I produce electricity all the time, may as well not let it go to waste and use it for my bodily function. This allows me to prevent me from catching illness like headache or cold, the reason why I can survive in the middle of the sea for weeks. There is a limit for it though, as a sudden adrenaline rush like Assassin's formula one speed and a sudden shock to the brain like Bell's shockwave are beyond what I can handle.

"Magecraft sure are convenient." Bell murmurs.

Anyway, shortly after Magellan joined us, we quickly take our leave from those San Blas guys. They were seemingly really happy with what they see, as they found a new hope that can end their 2,5 years of machine oppression. But I do wonder how will they cope out with the more sinister implication with El-Dorado is still on the same place all this time.

For one, they are practically abandoned in favor of El-Dorado's base secrecy. And based on what I hear from Kenshin earlier, Priest Juan knows all along about this and he has been used by El-Dorado to keep the people in check. The idea that the people being abandoned by their leader, regardless of what the reason is, will make the government untrusted.

"Magellan. May if I ask what's with the smartphone you have been given by the Church?" Says Bell as his metallic voice vibrates through our brain.

"Sure thing." Magellan turns into her spirit form as Bell materialize, giving the phone for him to check.

He checked the phone's memory, but it seems everything is encrypted so strongly and already deleted without a trace. Being the man that in charge of the robots from SFA, Bell anticipates those. What he actually want to check is Magellan's heartbeat, whatever she is lying or not he can tell by the sudden rise of beats, and his precise hearing allows him to accurately listen to it.

"How you benefit from it?"

"Someone helped me to find El-Dorado and instructed me to delete the message."

"Who is this someone?"

"I don't know, they never say."

"Why the Church, a part of EC give you this?"

"I'm incapable to say." Magellan can't answer as her lip is sealed by a Geass to talk anything related with EC, not even mentioning the Geass itself. Though she doesn't know the spy's relationship with the Church to begin with.

Her heartbeat doesn't show any acceleration from the questions. As neuroscience dictates that brain emotions influence cardiovascular center that is maintaining the heart activity, that in turn influence the heart rate & heart stroke intensity. Perhaps she is a good technical liar or she uses her luck-controlling skill, but as far as the question goes she doesn't lie.

But he still suspected that Magellan hides something, he hates that even he doubted his very own power and rely on something illogical like a gut feeling. For Bell, that is a defective function human have and should be rid off, among many others. He returns to spirit form as Magellan materialize herself, clearly not satisfied with the answer.

Back to our current goals, we need to have an audience with the king and there is no other way but to get close to the base. Thankfully there are many magnetic rocks around that I can use my Via and Populus combo to quickly fly to the top of the hill, and I currently hiding and observing the entrance of the base.

Unlike the very modern New Japan, El-Dorado combines both modern and ancient aesthetic. It has a powerful bounded field surrounding it, which definitely can detect us the moment we step in. Not only that, I can tell it is the type that strongly buffs the user and their allies inside.

Besides that, there are these bizarre giant golden knots shrouding the hill. I can't find the actual reason for it, as there are many big gaps between the knots for it to be a protection against airstrikes, nor it looks strong enough to withstand Archer's Noble Phantasm.

"What do you think, Prof Bell?" I ask.

"The base is barely changed from our last attack, aside from an increase in the number of hangars. The only noticeable difference is the golden knots, they don't have anything like that before."

At the very least, Bell has the map of El-Dorado base from 2,5 years ago. Which he pointed out earlier there is many hidden entrances and shortcuts to reach the hill, but of course, they are definitely well-protected as well.

"I have returned." Assassin appears as she finished her recon and immediately begin reporting what she sees.

"I confirmed what Bell has said, it's true there are many hidden entrances and they are protected by four Servants. I was unable to profile any of them without being spotted, as the bounded field is strong enough to heighten their sensing capability. It seems these shortcuts are made by the king for ease on mobilizing his army, it acts as a separate bounded field to increase their movement speed and stamina."

"Four? The entrances are more than ten the last time we are here." Ask Bell.

It is a shame that Assassin can't profile the Servants, as Bell most likely able to identify most of them.

"Twenty three in fact, but I don't think sneaking you amateurs in without spotted is possible. The hidden entrances are constructed in a way that the guards and Servants can easily reach the other entrances. So as soon as we got in they will surround us regardless of which path we choose."

"So this is the infamous road system of the Inca."

"How strong are they?" Asked Kenshin.

"I don't know about the last one. But at the very least, I think there is three of them on your level in term of raw strength."

"..." I gulped hearing there are three Servants on par with our powerhouse or even greater.

From the above point, there is an option that Assassin can once again go alone there and act as a messenger, but I'm afraid she can't simply run away if they didn't want to listen unless she uses her Noble Phantasm. Her control of it has increased compared to before, but there are still so many uncertainties like the strong bounded field and how many Servants they have.

There is also the option to simply warp with Magellan's Noble Phantasms straight to the pyramid, now that she already saw the location she perfectly able to do that. But that definitely looks like a sudden attack and it will decrease the possibility to negotiate. Not to mention, it eats half of Magellan's magical energy.

We have 23 hours left before SFA full-scale invasion, but Bell informs us that doesn't guarantee SFA Archer attacking independently and arrive here first. It doesn't help that there is no real way for us to fight someone so high up unless we trigger Kenshin's aura to generate wings but she also can't go as high as Archer can even if she do. She needs extra help to at least bring him down to the reachable plane, which only one of my complicated offensive spell could reach that far.

"What is that? A light?" Says Assassin as she pointed something she notices far back.

Spoiler:

We naturally look to the source, and there is a tiny refulgent light in the sky. It was a quick moment that lasted only half a minute, as the light quickly fades out and gone. We wait a few minutes more if there is another light, but nothing happened except for the initial one. It feels like a mere outside distraction, even Bell doesn't say anything about it.

"What...?" I don't know what does that signify, a Singularity is something new for all of us that everything seems strange. Even the lack of strangeness in this place besides the chain is strange to us, I was expecting something more bizarre from a time-displaced place. And foolishly enough, I don't research about Singularity that much, thinking that I can end everything in Fuyuki, but here we are.

"Singularity is confusing." I murmur.

"Speaking of..."

Kenshin begins to think deeply like always. She is no expert on Singularity like the rest of us, but she doesn't need to understand it from a technical standpoint. She only needs to approach it as a means of warfare, which she is an expert of.

"What are they trying to achieve by making themselves a Singularity?"

"Obviously that's the only option they have left or else they are completely wiped out from our attacks." Says Bell.

"Surely that's not the only reason. I don't think the Servants left at this stage of the war are that simple-minded."

"..."

Agreeing with Kenshin, Bell analyzes the situation in a military point of view.

"Truthfully from my experience fighting against their organized assaults, they are far from imbeciles. After all, those still standing in this war are smart enough to recognize we are no match against ancient Servants and band together to compensate for our weakness."

"And from what you have said, this place is mostly about the same with 2,5 years ago, including the modern and civilian building like the San Blas Church from earlier. Am I correct?" I say.

"Yes. That's mean the Singularity point of this place is the year A.D. 2019. If I were Chaldea, I will rate this Singularity an F Rank, if it even worthy to be rated to begin with."

Bell put his only arm to his helmet face.

"We know that a Singularity can cause large scale changes in history. However, what can they accomplish with only 2,5 years of difference Singularity? What can they accomplish by making the base into Singularity alone? Too young and too small to cause significant changes in the present time."

If my info were right, the Singularities Chaldea fixes often in the far past or at least wide enough to cover an entire city. Truthfully there are some special cases where it happens on more modern time and smaller scale, and El-Dorado may as well be that cases. But it seems there is no significant progress other than the little upgrade with their bases.

But even with their combined insight, we don't reach anything worthy of consideration. Thinking more than this will only waste our time and brainpower, we need more info to produce a result.

And whenever I see Magellan in the face, she has this 'just because I'm a conquistador by definition doesn't mean I'm an expert about El Dorado, if you want to know about an unknown land, I'm much more an Antarctica person,' expression and begin to examine the plants around for some reason...

There is no way to play safe, it seems...

23 Hours remaining until SFA invades El-Dorado Base.

Choice:

What the gang should do?

1. Storm the front gate with force. (Time spent: unknown)
    2. Sent Assassin as a messenger to the King of El-Dorado. (Time spent: 2 hours)
    3. Storm the hidden entrance. (Time spent: 1 hour)
    4. Warp with Magellan's NPs to the pyramid (Time spent: 0)
    5. Go to the front gate and ask for an audience with the King of El-Dorado (Time spent: 1 hour)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1 - Charging headfirst into fortified enemy territory we only have limited intel on is going to end badly.
    2 - Could work, we can always have our little ninja sneak out if things go south.
    3 - This will likely be less defended than that front entrance so our chances are going to be better
    4 - This will get us where we need to go... and paint a giant bullseye on us, leaving us blind in enemy territory and set off alarm bells for everyone to take us out.
    5 - Nyeh, not convinced.

Therefore: 2 but if things go bad then immediately follow up with 3 if possible.

5. Trying to send an Assassin as a messenger while El-Dorado is very probably in panic mode will probably end in blood, hm. Or at least will begin the negotiations on the wrong foot, so let's try to do things by-the-book I guess.

Blog Entries
    2. Sent Assassin as a messenger to the King of El-Dorado. (Time spent: 2 hours)

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    21 Hours remaining until SFA invades El-Dorado Base.

Daytime: Day

Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Great

Party Status

Field:
    Ferdinand Magellan
    Magical Energy: Good

Assassin

Uesugi Kenshin

Reserve:
    Alexander Graham Bell

After thinking critically enough, I decided to send Assassin there is the most sounds plan. Since if things go awry inside, they can execute us outright. With there are three Kenshin level Servants there, not to mentions there is one more and the king himself.

"Assassin, can I ask you for another job again? This time, I want you to send a message to the king."

"Overworked is a typical dinner for a ninja. Sure."

"Please be careful. Even you are master espionage, there are many things we don't know about this place."

"Heh, thanks, Master. But infiltrating a Singularity, even I can't help using it to test myself." She pouts her chest confidently.

"Also Assassin. Please don't insult them, alright?" Kenshin adds.

"Whaaa- Lord Kenshin! If you are talking about what I said to Lord Shingen, I was testing my ability as a Servant back then."

"Ahahaha... just go already!"

I hope she is alright.

---

Assassin in no time has reached the middle area of the base in relative ease, but that's the only extent she can go undetected. With four Servants seemingly hidden and protecting the area, the risks suddenly go soaring high.

She can't help but think they have a Caster that can detect her magical energy even being hidden, but the worst-case scenario is the keen sight of an Archer class. With how godly Bell's hearing and SFA Archer's sight are, she has all the reason to feel that way.

In that case, she can't solely rely on the innate ability granted by the class alone, she must also apply practical ninjutsu if she wanted to succeed.

First, she looks at the position of the sun and confirms the direction of the shadow, she then blends herself in the natural shroud of darkness in conjunction with her concealing ability. She thought that she did a near-perfect job but--

"...! Shit!"

In front of her was an arrow penetrated the wall few centimeters from her head. She originally panicked and almost readies herself to enter combat. But it seems the bowman can't see or feel her and do so out of their instinct. "Weird, I thought there is a person there."

She wanted to peek and confirm her attacker's profile, but she remembers that Archer has naturally reliable eyes, the arrow next to her is already enough proof. She avoids seeing him since eye contact may happen if she tries to, instead she does the right thing by informing what she sees inside to the others using Bell's Noble Phantasm.

"There is an Archer Servant here. They almost got me."

"An Archer as a watchtower, makes sense. Is there anything else?" Answers Bell.

"From the info you provided before, the number of their military vehicles are increased greatly. But the most jarring is the inside itself barely defended as opposed to the entrance."

"That's mean they are amassing power for an offensive attack, as they only defend themselves minimally." Add Kenshin.

With that said she continues her move, thankfully this time it is going very smoothly as she bypasses various traps with ease and avoids meeting other Servants again. She noticed that the soldiers were in hectic as they currently mobilize and ready every weapon available.

Slowly and steadily, she has found herself in front of the golden pyramid throne. And as she looks up, she recognizes the same man from Magellan's explanation back in the ship, sitting brightly. A hulking man broad of divine vitality, clad in regal and ancient clothing made to honor the gods. Despite that, it seems that the man is at his busiest as he skims down many papers and reports. This man is most definitely the king of El-Dorado, Lancer-class Servant.

Taking a deep breath, she removes the concealment and assumes a humble posture. She may be a ruthless and rude shinobi, but she also a retainer that learns to appeal to her lord. She should know how to speak in such a situation.

"Let me introduce myself; I am an Assassin-class Servant sent here from my Master. O King of El-Dorado."

"...! How did you-- cursed Assassin! What Faction did you serve, New Japan?!"

The man seems in a hurry, as he can't help but raise his voice now and then while trying to multi-task himself on what she assumes as managing their military. Or perhaps this is another case of Servant talks funnily all the time? She did have seen Magellan weird antics after all.

"I did say clearly that I was sent here by my Master." Paraphrase Assassin.

Ignoring her punctuation, he continues. "A Master? You mean you are the sole Master in the world's Servant?! She now decided to enter the war?!"

The question seems stupid in her ears, as she can't help but to visibly show a sign of confusion. With how fast SFA reacts, it seems that the whole world should at least know who are they even if no one tracks their current locations. It demonstrates the substantial difference in Factions, as the SFA maintains access on up to date information while their more helpless enemy is barely able to. It should be apparent for others, but to her that only has been summoned in this war for 3 days, this is the first time she confirms those.

"At any rate," without regard to his direness, she also continues. "My Master has something to convey."

Using Bell's Noble Phantasm, I begin speaking for Assassin to repeat me. I can simply transmit my voice with his Noble Phantasm directly as he has done to me earlier, but I'm afraid with a boundary field they can detect where we come from. At the very least I can listen to the king's shouting voice clearly with it.

"As you may already be informed, I am Lestari Elliwyn- the Master of this war. I come here not for warring purpose, but to understand El-Dorado as a Faction." I speak through Assassin.

"What does 'to understand El-Dorado' even refer to?" This time, he asked calmly, testing in tone.

Just like in New Japan; I don't want to help something that I barely know. I must understand their circumstance first, and my stance comes after that.

"I have the Command Spell in my hand, and I have Servants beside Assassin. We simply want to know what kind of organization we might potentially ally with."

"So you demand me to reveal our information first before we can work together?" He doesn't even try hiding the fact he is looking me down and burst into laughter. "Haha... HAHAHAHA! Kid, that's not how this works!"

I know. And that's why it is disgusting.

Not liking his tone, Assassin decided to play it her way, "SFA, they are on the way now." This time, her tone has the correct amount of cockiness I want to convey.

"You probably smart enough to notice how this Singularity can be seen from the outside world, as you can see how people gather below and confused. It's not just them that can see you, you know? LITERALLY, freaking everyone sees you naked."

"How did you know..." He wants to retaliate, but Assassin continues pressing on her pace. "In 21 hours, SFA will launch a full-scale invasion to your base. And you know how powerful they are, you WEAKLINGS need all the strength you can get."

The king set aside all the paper works that he has been holding, he ignores her unsubtle provocation and begins drinking a glass of pure water.

"Indeed we have been utterly massacred by SFA once. We also caught off guard from how sudden the base being observable from the outside. But all these times, we aren't being idle in fear."

He gets up from his stair and walks down from his pyramid throne. He then approaches the nearest guard standing nearby, passing Assassin. The guard didn't spend any to carry out his request. And as he confirms, he goes back to his tall throne and sits in the exact same position.

"The sole Master, what do you consider the reason why I make this base a Singularity?" That rhetorical is absolutely for him to boast, without revealing any that isn't obvious or allows an immediate solution. "It is to amass power, to rebuild our army. We want new Servants to enlist our rank."

The answer makes me intimidated a little, as he now has the chance to beat this game we initiated. Not appreciating the tone he uses, I begin to think of what apparent answer we have been missing. And as I found it, Bell begins his independent move.

"Ah, exploiting the nature of a Singularity which summoning Servants to stop the source, but instead recruiting them in your cause. Certainly, that's not a terrible plan." His metallic voice brim in the head of the king. And the instant he speaks, he knows whose voice belongs to.

"You, I recall you..." He never confronted him in person, but the mocking and refined inhuman voice that expresses disappointment in humanity only belong to one man. SFA Caster --- The Greatest Spy In The World, the single most dangerous Servant that will not allow anyone to speak without their own words used as testimony against them. One of the enemy he swore to kill. "You despicable trash..."

"As solid it may seem, I must say there is an error in your plan. The more you grow, the more observable the Singularity is. By doing so, you invited them into your radar."

"Invited them? Who else can invade us when the other Factions busy with their own?"

Bell points his finger upward, I imagine he is grinning behind that emotionless helmet mask.

"Heroes. The proper one."

Accompanying his claim, the same bowman from earlier crashes into the pyramid throne.

And the alarm rings too late.

Around the same time when Lestari and the others planning how to approach on El-Dorado's base, they make an arrival to this small Singularity.

Sky diving roughly from 12 km altitudes, yet they never get used to how maddeningly high the adrenaline rushes are. After many years, however, it seems they decided to install a parachute function, which they can't help but praise as one of the most brilliant inventions since electricity.

These shining knights have no business here, as they have many pressing issues they need to deal with. Most have seen this will come initially, but years they have been unresponsive and slowly faded from the equation. Yet, here they are finally making an entrance to the bloody comedy uninvited.

So what are they doing in this war? It simple really.

They are purely here performing what they always do, the usual routine and the very same job they had been doing since half of the decade.

Fixing what should be.

(BGM)

"You are still as effective as ever. So, damn, cool."

"It can only be used once, so please be wary--- Master."

"Yes, yes. You have always been a worrywart, geez."

Walking straight to the enemy base, they decided the simple one is the most effective.

They tend to have no plan, but they always the first people to react and enter with abrupt solutions. Countless times humanity almost faced endangerment; they are the first and final vanguard of the human race that foiled equally limitless evil plans.

Years have been forged between the duo, having the experience and bond, the good-natured young lady and her perfect knight in dark purple armor is the perfect Master-Servant team one can hope for.

The duo continues forwarding and forwarding without a sign of stopping as they accelerate. Before long, the three Servants tasked to defend the base has been relieved from their duty.

El-Dorado Servants, wise-up!

El-Dorado Archer
    Health: Deceased

El-Dorado Berserker

El-Dorado Rider

They have a formal name, however, most people address them simply as: heroes.

"Chaldea's Fujimaru Ritsuka, here I come!"

The Hero

Chaldea Security Organization has joined the West War.

---

Holy shi-- So that's the scanty light we just saw before!

"Since when did you know they are here?!"

"I don't detect anything at first, but then I heard a blast inside during Assassin infiltration."

The blast he speaks of is almost soundless because we heard nothing. It takes an all-hearing ears Bell has to confirm that's the sound of a blast. But never mind that, this is Chaldea we talking about!

Oh god, oh god!

Calm down, calm yourself, Lestari Elliwyn!

Chaldea aside, we just draw the most unexpected wildcard. The power order has shuffled, El-Dorado's firepower has been reduced more than half. If we played our cards right, we can force this situation into our advantage!

Back then, it was consistently me in the defensive, but this time will be different.

It will be unlike with Nobunaga and Tsarina, heck, not even with Bell.

The one that delivers an ultimatum will be me!

Ultimatum!

You are totally in the upper hand and in control of the negotiation.
    1) I offer you an alliance to defend from Chaldea.
    2) I will help you if you agree to be my vassals.
    3) Screw it, let's do nothing and let them be destroyed!

US Friend Code
    If Lancer is a worthy Inca ruler, he will accept no half-measures

2. Assert Dominance
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

Blog Entries
    An offer he cannot refuse...

Now Revamped!

2. Assert Dominance

Sending an assassin as a messenger in his throne room was a power move, we need to maintain the pressure !

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries