Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/ConQUEST

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Fate/ConQUEST

5 years ago, right after the Grand Order incident. Giant mana reservoirs suddenly found all over the world. The discovery shakes the very foundation of magical society and modern reality.

Perhaps it started on a single country, then other countries follow suit. Perhaps it just occurs simultaneously.

Either way, the world came to the same conclusion: Let's start a Holy Grail War!

But the reservoirs were no grail, they share the same function with a holy grail except one: unable to grant any wishes.

Ergo, what can we do with these reservoirs and powerful Heroes if we can't get our wish granted?

Let's conquer the world with our new-found power, with the legend itself stand beside us, the old glory of the past is no longer a distant dream!

The UN no longer functional, superpowers sought for their complete control, century-old countries try to restore their former triumphs, smaller nations rebels and becoming unpredictable underdogs. The secrecy of magical society is threatened to the end of the point, and the world political system undergoes a heavy reformation to a barely recognizable form.

That is just a mere process before what to comes: pure chaos sparks everywhere around the planet.

Great Warring States, World War III, The War to End all Wars, Grand Grail War. Regardless of how they call it, this is the biggest tragedy, the bloodiest comedy that man ever committed.

And in the middle of it, you take the pivotal role of an actor that holds the key for everything: A Command Spell appears in your forehand, as far as the world knows, you are the only one.

The year 2022, the start of your grand debut to the world. Will you submit? Or will you subjugate?

This is Fate/Conquest, a Quest-style RP where you try to unite/conquer the world as the sole Master on Earth, with whatever the means you chose to use to do that. If you have played a strategy game that allows you to invade other nations, recruit enemy's generals, or ally yourself with them; that's the basic idea. If not, think this as a mix between Civilization (conquering other countries), SMT (convince potential allies by means of dialogue) and Fate.

In your journey, you will encounter various Servants. You can recruit them in your cause or eliminate them if you deem them an obstacle. Almost every Servant appears in this Quest is recruitable, but of course, you must convince them first to join you. Some of them have an ego of a mountain, some of them join you for their cause, some of them just like you as a person, and some of them sincerely believe in you. So, do your best to convince them!

In the world of Fate/Conquest, an all-out war between the band of nations against another currently ongoing. These bands of nations are collectively called Factions. One thing that the Factions has something in common with each other is they are ruled by Servants in their quest for the realization of their goals, some even outright ignoring the secrecy rules of Holy Grail War. There are many Factions out there and the main goal of this Quest is to unite all of them into one in some form.

Character Status:

Protagonist
    Lestari Elliwyn

Name: Lestari Elliwyn
    Family Generation: 4th Generation
    Alumnus: Clock Tower (2017), Faculty of Modern Magecraft

Magic Circuit: D+ (20 natural circuits + 20 from Magic Crest (Electricity only)
    Magic Crest: Located in back neck (cervical vertebae)
    Magecraft: Geomancy: Recursion 'Technopath'
    Sorcery Trait: Dream Shroud(?)
    Elemental Affinity: Water and ???

Basic Bio

History and Personality:

(Under Construction.)

Mystic Code:

(Under Construction.)

Abilities:
    Electromagnetism:

The Magecraft the Elliwyn practices is Geomancy, with each individual put their own spin on it. In the case of Lestari, she applies it as a means to control electricity. Using metal cards with 16 geomantic figures ascribed in it, she can create various electrical phenomena that compliment with the divination that associated with each of the geomantic figures.

Via Cost 1

Latin for "the Way". The figure resembles a road or path. It is considered bad of most things, but good with concerns of roads, travels, or journeys. Astrologically it is associated with Cancer and the waning Moon, and both its inner and outer elements are water. All the elements in Via are active, and as such the figure indicates change more than any other figure. Regarding the outcome of the situation being divined, it is neutral, unless change by itself infers a positive or negative result. This figure inverts any figure when added, giving it another meaning of change.

It seems she mostly used Via to generate electric bolt equal in firepower to the famed Gandr Shot.

Magical Energy costs: 1 circuit

Populus Cost: 1

Latin for "the People". The figure resembles a bird's eye view of a group of people. The figure can mean that the outcome is based on the people of the situation, or represents a large number of people or peers. Astrologically it is associated with Cancer and the waxing Moon; both its inner and outer elements are water. It refers to a gathering or assembly of people and is very neutral, for though there may be a great deal of movement within the crowd, there is a very little effect on the crowd as a whole.

It seems she mostly used Populus to strengthen her own Magecraft like a video game buff.

Magical Energy costs: 1 circuit

Rubeus Cost: 2

Latin for "Red". The figure is an overturned glass; an inversion, meaning good in all that is evil, and evil in all that is good. The figure is considered so unfavorable that if it were the first in a reading, the reading would end. Astrologically it is associated with Scorpio and Mars retrograde; its inner element is ruled by Air, and its outer element ruled by Water. It represents passion, deception, violence, and vice.

Exploiting its nature to stop a divination if Rubeus appears first, Lestari able to make an electrical booby trap and tune how damaging the electric zap can be. As it has an outer element Water that is the same with her Element, it's naturally more potent if activated from outside instead of inside.

Magical Energy costs: 2 circuits (only drains once triggered)

Puer Cost: 4
    Latin for "the Boy". The figure is a representation of a sword or erect phallus and refers to male energies, primarily aggression and passion, but also war and male sexuality. It is bad in most cases, but good in situations where boys (in Antiquity and Medieval society) excelled: love and war. Astrologically it is associated with Aries and Mars. All elements are active except Water, the element of emotion; its inner element is air, but due to it being ruled by Mars, its outer element is fire.

She mainly uses Puer as an attack that covers much more range than Via, but due to incompatible elements with her natural Element, it takes much more magical energy as she took an extra step and less damaging than Via.

Magical Energy costs: 4 circuits

Via + Populus, sparkle Cost: 2+

Using both Via and Populus, exploiting the nature of their divination, the totally opposite differences between the figures, and her element Water as a conductor, she can emulate two opposing magnets to create a straight lightning bolt.

Magical Energy costs: 2 circuits per hour.

Recursion:
    Lestari's Magnum Opus.

By synchronizing the binary data of computer machine with geomantic figures, who governed with the same mechanism of
    Passive
    Binary 0
    and
    Active
    Binary 1
    , the user able to freely hacks, gain information, change and deleting data, etc; that the targeted machine has. The downside of this school is the opportunity to use it is limited to the technology available.

Recursion, Activate (Bruteforce Hacking) Cost 4

A type of cyber-divination, hacking by means of randomly trying every single combination of binary codes to match the machine's binary code to synchronize. Once Lestari synchronizes with a computer, she able to freely access and controls what are insides the machine and everything connected with it. The most basic way of Recursion, but can be applied in many ways.

Magical Energy costs: 4 circuits per machine.

Sorcery Trait:

Dream Shroud(?)

What the---?

Dream Shroud: Don't mind me! I'm just the resident 4th wall breaking mascot loli! Think of myself as a witch that you able to talk inside your dream! I think I am your conscience? Or maybe, I am your Sorcery Trait? Yes, let's go with the later!

It seems Lestari tend to talk with an imaginary friend, it's almost sad if you think about it.

Factions:

New Japan

No data available.

Sultanate

No data available.
    Last edited by Spartacus; September 24th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I have to give you credit for that name.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I never did finish Pokemon Conquest. Does this mean you start with Artoria and end with Gilgamesh?

- - - Updated - - -

(You) are a Dude who's a master of Astrology who's great at Adapting to Circumstances, but Can't Self-Motivate to Save His Life!
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    I have to give you credit for that name.
    I consider using a Taiga avi for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I never did finish Pokemon Conquest. Does this mean you start with Artoria and end with Gilgamesh?

- - - Updated - - -

(You) are a Dude who's a master of Astrology who's great at Adapting to Circumstances, but Can't Self-Motivate to Save His Life!
    Oh shit, one of this was actually true!

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Female

A: Civil

Manner Maketh Man.

d: Write-In: Ambitious
    Once we get a taste of success, our drive to reach the top will be unquenchable. Be it at the detriment of others, we will win. We must win.

1: Single Major
    Last edited by SleepMode; September 7th, 2018 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Swapping Gender
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I need to clarify, you can't choose what is the Major you enrolled yet. Only how many you have enrolled in.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, well just one major then.
    Supports:

canon finish apo vol 3

Muridnya Sableng, Gurunya Gendeng 34's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    pertamax gan
    US Friend Code
    kuy
    Blog Entries
    I don't think there will be a quest with a name as great as this in the future.
    gotta catch 'em all

Male
    Civil
    Crude
    Single Major
    I hoped they wouldn't feature because not once have I liked Fate's take on ANCIENT ALIENS. It's stupid for beings from humanity's myth and history to be the result of ANCIENT ALIENS all along, even insulting to an extent. Velbers are bad, Alien Trees are bad, Foreigners are bad, stick with humans relating to humans please Nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Nasu was always a pen name. It was Georgio Tsoukalos all along

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I am surprised, I thought you guys will go with girl MC after 2 Fate Quest.
    I'll wait until 11 GMT, then we can go with FC and his name.

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Male

A: Civil

Manner Maketh Man.

d: Write-In: Ambitious
    Once we get a taste of success, our drive to reach the top will be unquenchable. Be it at the detriment of others, we will win. We must win.

1: Single Major
    This but with a lady protag, we already have Seigi, Lukas and Javier. Lets mix it up for once.
    Quest of Fate (Update: 10/10/2018)

Hall of Hermes Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?

The Icon of Self-Deprecation Xaodzilla's Avatar
    Female
    Civil
    Ambitious
    Single Major

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Female
    [B] Amiable
    [d] Ambitious
    [1] Single Major
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

...okay, so this is actually outdated already... Martha is at 80.

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    We have a tie on gender and almost unanimous on everything else.
    The next vote, either a change or new will be the last.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    actually it's 2 Male, 3 Female.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

...okay, so this is actually outdated already... Martha is at 80.

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Raff's weird way of voting also count

Blog Entries
    Switched my gender choice from Male to Female.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I am a very civil person, as being polite seems natural for me, at least everyone says so. This very same ' everyone' also says I am a little approachable and has a friendly air on me. I also a little good at adapting to various circumstances, since I can be very perceptive in unfavorable situations. As for my least admirable trait, I can be very ambitious once I wanted something and can be very uncaring as a result, but need to find a little motivation first before that. But, I can be somewhat rude when being pissed, forgetting my manners under stress.

I am also a Magus graduated from the Clock Tower on the faculty of-

"Well, this isn't right, way too informal. Been so long since I write anything I become rusty. Like, why I write my alma mater last? Shouldn't it be the first thing you write on a CV?"

"Wow, what an idiot. I forgot to write my own name and to add my portrait."

Alright, it's time to decide our MC-chan's name and FC. Time to decide those on 48 hours.
    Last edited by Spartacus; September 7th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    FC:

Name:
    Lestari Elliwyn

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Priscilla Evans
    Supports:

canon finish apo vol 3

Muridnya Sableng, Gurunya Gendeng 34's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    pertamax gan
    US Friend Code
    kuy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    FC:

Name:
    Lestari Elliwyn
    +1
    Nice name
    I hoped they wouldn't feature because not once have I liked Fate's take on ANCIENT ALIENS. It's stupid for beings from humanity's myth and history to be the result of ANCIENT ALIENS all along, even insulting to an extent. Velbers are bad, Alien Trees are bad, Foreigners are bad, stick with humans relating to humans please Nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Nasu was always a pen name. It was Georgio Tsoukalos all along