Blog Entries
    1, You Only Nobu Once
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Mega update, I didn't find a satisfying end point where a choice is available, and I didn't want to update without choice for now.

================================================== =====

Year: 2022
    Day: Day
    Health: Normal (Wounded)
    Magical Energy: Excellent

The cards have been thrown in the air. My hand pointed to the AI resides on the TV.

Even if the AI is sentient, even if the AI is an ego of a Heroic Spirit, it is still a computer program run by binary codes, and I am the queen of that very small expertise.

Yesterday, I finally understood the danger of a Servant was. How helpless I am confronting them head-on. How dangerous it was a single mistake against them.

(TRACK #2 SPIRITON HACKER)

"Increasing processing latency twice the speed."

There is no time to hesitate, there is no reason to. Back in the alley, I hesitate for a little. But today, right now, will be different. I will not doubt, I'll give everything in my arsenal!

And I feel it, I feel the blood rush in my brain moving twice the speed. It is so fast it almost loud, it seemingly grazes my brain and sensory as they move in the speed the organs aren't made for.

My eyeballs become tense, my heart echoes rapidly, my sense of time has gone slower.

What? This is not something complicated like time stopping ability, I simply stimulate my blood and sensor twice faster than usual. The result of that is a faster metabolism, something that smaller animals naturally do. I can think twice faster than everyone, and that's it. It's not like I suddenly can move faster, my body is as normal as an ordinary person. It can't take the stress from prolonged use, fifteen seconds is the maximum I can achieve.

But I do not need to move in that small moment, I only need to think, and thinks faster.

"Converting Active point and Passive point into Binary number 1 and 0. Converting divination into code. Speedup Recursion Latency, activate!"

Recursion has been cast, synchronizing geomancy with binary code, I have been connected to the AI.

01001001 01101110 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01101110 01100011 01111001 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100101 01100100

The AI was different from any machine, A single command was composed of complex algorithms and take a lot of memory, and it has thousands of those complicated commands in store.

But it doesn't matter, there is only one thing I need to do-

Spoiler:

Search the code, do it faster, recognize the command, do it faster, understand which is which, do it faster, don't miss any, do it faster, find the most important key to collapse the AI, find it, find it, find it!

01001110 01101111 01100010 01110101 01101110 01100001 01100111 01100001 00100000 01000001 01001001 00101101 01000011 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01000001 01010100 01010100 01000001 01000011 01001011 00100000 01001101 01001111 01000100 01000101

I found it, the most physically dangerous part of the AI.

01000100 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110100 01100101

"Fire————!", The AI Servant send a very clear command. ".....!?," the expected result is a hundred gunshots, but not even a single drop of gunpowder aroma can be smelt.

Instead, the Noble Phantasm guns stop levitating in the air and start to fall down raining making hundreds of steel hammering sounds.

"*pant* There is no fucking way I want to feel that hell gun in my skin again...*pant*" I can't feel my leg and dropped to the floor. My lung panting heavily but a smile still escape on my lips, feeling relieved from what's happened.

"You... What did you do!!!" Scream the digital Prime Minister furiously.

"I... want to... answer that... but it's... hard to... breath... *pant*"

"————!!!" The face in the screen is gone, revealing a list of binary numbers. It continues shuffling all the binaries until it suddenly stops as she found the answer. "You delete my offensive command codes?!"

"Something... like that..." I answer in confirmation with a huge grin plastered on my face.

It will be much more advantageous if I hack her completely, but my body can't take much more than this. Without the ability to attack me, I can spend my sweet time Recursioning her normally.

"Be a good Servant... and let me hack you... for real this time..."

"Fuhahaha... Hahahahaha!!!" The cornered AI, laugh maniacally as if she didn't concern from being driven into the corner.

"Interesting, very interesting! I may be a fake, but undeniably you have beaten me, a powerful Servant. You should take a pride in that and brag whenever you can!"

"Heh... The best way to deal with Servant... is to not deal with them..."

"Fuhahahaha, nicely done!" Says the AI Servant as she praises me and admitting her defeat. "But-"

"I can't let you hack my entire system with that Magecraft of yours and gain control of my Sandanuchi!"

The screen once again changes, revealing a giant number 10 on the screen.

"....?" It drops to 9 as a second passed, then it drops to 8 like a timer. The factory machines suddenly rage violently, are they going to explo———— DAMN IT!

"I like you. So please, survive this!"

FOR FUCK SAKE!!! "CARCER!!!"

Status Update

Health: Normal (Wounded) (Tired)

Tired Status: Decrease physical performance by 1 without decreasing Health.

Magical Energy: Excellent ---> Good

In front of the church, dozen of men in black has been stationed en masse. Leading them, there is Caster, stood as their commander.

It has been more than an hour since their commander has located the Magus girl, telling them to standby instead of capturing her outright inside the church.

(Amazing. In a single day, she able to strengthen our surveillance to be this powerful...)
    One of them thought so. Just yesterday, their tracking ability is fairly limited as it took them 5 years to capture an old Magus alone. But as if she installs new cameras twice the original number and twice the technology, locating the Magus girl suddenly be this easy as soon as the girl set foot in the city.

Her order for these last two day has been confusing, to say the least. It would be much more efficient to corner her inside. But instead, she told them to wait patiently for her to comes out.

But they don't question her. Why would they? She is a Servant, she knows the art of war more than they do.

Yes, a Servant, those who claim to be a born patriot and serve the nation foremost. They are people with a special gift, displaying powerful strength and intellect far exceed ordinary people. Some of them even claim the name of heroes from the past, as if claiming to be equal to legendary people from myth and history, and their competence proof it is no mere boast. This is also the reason why they can hold a position of power at a young age.

(That is why she knows what the best for this country more than we do.)
    So they keep telling themselves that and carry their order like a good soldier they were.

Fully trust their superior, they hold the 'Noble Phantasm' of the one that claims to be Oda Nobunaga, their current Prime Minister tightly, and focus their aim so they can execute any order in a short notice.

Flames burst from the church, not from their guns, but from the inside. It soon engulfs the entire building as it creeps through the tree like a snake rattling in the sky. Followed by shards of glass flying in the air and pieces of wood that formerly constitute the building thrown away in a small radius. Grey smokes fly through and shockwave travel on the air, making the spectator hearts race a little as they caught off guards.

The house of God is no more, what left are debris burned out in deep black and red flames like charcoals. Something has exploded inside. Even they have been trained for such occasions, explosion still rings strongly in their head, as it mutes their perception for a few seconds.

A giant light bulb-like electric prison thrown alongside the explosion. It lands right next to their garrison and crashes. The electricity soon fades out and reveal a young woman relatively unscathed and undamaged.

"Don't shot." Says Servant Caster.

Caster approaches the Magus, and as expected, she tried to resist like yesterday by using her Magecraft. "Via, Popu-"

Spoiler:

But shadow-like black hands sprout and catch the Magus' leg, proceed to dances mysteriously through her entire body, moving unnaturally as if having a dozen limbs and hold the Magus's mouth as it reaches the head stopping her from chanting any spell."Don't even try now."

This is the first time they watch Caster in combat. They have rides Rider's ultra-fast warhorses, they have seen Saber lead a charge as she chops anyone in her path, they have watched Archer massacre anyone in front of her with a rain of flame bullets. But they never seen Caster in action before, they thought her main strength is as an administrator and was never meant to be a combatant, they were wrong.

And unlike the other three, what she displays is hardly heroic. The hands cover the girl's entire body, locking her limbs tightly, swallowed her whole in dark unpleasantness, leaving only her eyes uncovered, tormenting her without necessarily breaking her. And Caster unfazed, as if she perfectly knows how to torture someone or more accurately, as if she has experienced it before and projecting it to the poor girl.

"....!!!" The girl trembles, but she can't scream, as her mouth has been stuffed by numerous shadow-like hands to even to try moving her jaw. "I'm not going to hurt you, I only want you to comply." Says Caster declaring she can do much more than what she currently displays.

"Magi are smart, aren't you all? Even if you resist, the result will be the same."She loosens the dark creeping hands a little.

After Caster declares, the girl seemingly forces herself to calm down, and she stops struggling afterward. Once she confirms the girl become cooperative, she loosens the shadow hands entirely and immediately the hand fades to the ground. "————Goddamn it!!!" So says the girl as she punches the ground in frustration and powerlessness.

"Fufufufu, this mess is far from I expected." Says Caster, smiles brightly as if something funny happens. "Come, the Prime Minister wanted to meet you personally."

It wasn't a request, it's a statement. As there is no room for the Magus girl to bargain.

Objective: Run away from Fuyuki city failed

This is not happening.

This is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening!

What going happen to me...? Captured by a Faction and the leader Servant wants to meet me. They definitely wanted to exploit my status as a sole Master and thrown to the war I never ask a daily basis.

This is the worst possible outcome.

And right now, I am on the way to meet Archer in person, trapped inside this car as they transport me with a Servant sit next to me.

I don't have the strength to straighten my face, not simply because the spell before was taxing, but I also try to avoid eye contact with Caster at any cost.

And this Servant is confident. She didn't even handcuff my hand nor she seize my mystic codes, she allows me to keep my belonging without even checking what is inside my bag. This is not an act of kindness, but merely a declaration that I am helpless against her regardless of what I do.

"Deputy Prime Minister, should we go on our usual route or...?" Ask the man in black driving the car.

"No, enter from the main gate." Answers Caster.

Caster gaze at me, seemingly trying to see my face as I try hiding from eye contact, "Sorry for the rough treatment, but your ability to run away is top notch, we need to get physical a little."

"....."

"I'm very sorry with your burn wound too, we will treat you immediately once we meet the Prime Minister." Push Caster trying to initiate a conversation once again.

"Caster." But I remember the hands that are her ability, feeling terrorized from being grip alone. The formless hand comes in different size, but each of their touches feels cold, it doesn't have the warmness from physical contact with a living being. When the first time I met her with Zouken, I sense an unpleasant magical energy coming from her, now I understand why. "What kind of Heroic Spirit are you?"

They are different from the gun that struck me before. The matchlock was purely physical, and it is hurt so bad but that's it. The hand is choking, yes, but that is not what makes it frightening. It feels like I share a thought, the hands feel like they were screaming, frustrated, angry and sad. The one that feels the pain the most is my heart and soul.

But Caster only delightfully smiles as an answer.

The car stopped in front of an endless forest. The driver opens the window and waves his hand around. The forest imagery collapsed, a gate and giant high way appear as the forest fade away. The Bounded Field of the forest has temporarily been deactivated, and the car enters the modern-looking high way as if it always been there.

Next the high way, you can see the latest military technology scattered indefinitely. There are tanks and trucks stationed around seemingly ready anytime an attack happened. An open field and numerous cargo, as a glimpse of VTOLs and jet planes under maintenances can be seen. There are also some soldiers doing disciplinary training as they march harmoniously just like yesterday. There is also an out of place horse stable, seemingly breed for military uses.

"This is..."

"Welcome to Oda Base, the heart of New Japan's military."

I see, this woman, she intentionally chooses this way to show off their immense military strength.

If her shadow hands of terror didn't convince me to give up before, this would be the final reassurance on destroying my will. As a Magus, I don't think even the Lords of Clocktower can single-handedly fight an entire army of a nation, at least they will probably be defeated by running out of magical energy.

So, I guess, this is the end of my journey huh?

"Here we are, New Japan's headquarter, Einzbern Castle."

When she says the headquarters of Japanese Servants, the thing that first comes to my mind is a traditional tower or something. But what in front of me now is totally a middle age Western castle. So, the image of a warlord living in a Japanese castle is immediately shattered. "I don't care anymore..."

"Oh, you probably expected a traditional castle? Fufufu, that's way too inefficient. Even if it is, the current Prime Minister of Japan hates traditional stuff. It is natural for her to choose something modern."

The current Prime Minister is definitely Servant Archer. She is the creator of the troublesome AI before, and the supplier of the mass produced gun Noble Phantasm. She definitely very troublesome in person just like her creations proof.

"Ah, Deputy Prime Minister, we have been waiting for you."

"Good work, did you already done what I have instructed earlier?"

Greet a man in black as he opens the car's door as a sign of respect toward Caster.

"Yes. I already coordinated with the people in charge to prepare the detention room. It's pretty much ready for use."

"Thank you, you are dismissed for now."

"It's nothing much, madam! You can rely on me anytime!"

The man soon left us and goes back to whatever the post he assigned to. From the look of it, clearly, he is Caster closest subordinate. But from the way he looks unto her, it seems he has more than respect to his superior. But...

"So, you guys are going to lock me in a jail?"

"Maybe, its depend on the choice you make, Miss Master."

Magical Energy: Good

(FGO Track)

"What a little girl like you doing here anyway?"

"Hey, you of all people calling me a little girl is very hypocritical, Ken-, I mean Saber! I have something that I need to prepare, you know?"

"...."

What in front of me right now seems like the backstage of a political theatre, where two politicians of opposing opinions insult each other like children, and another politician watch them silently as if they were being silly. Of course, we entered the room too late, as the discussion seems already started for quite sometimes.

Needless to say, these three politicians are Servants. They were heroes of the past, who has craved their name in history, their name being hum and celebrated across the country befitting their legendary status. And yet, they definitely act as childish as real children right now.

Among the three, the one that nearest to us is the very same red Rider I saw yesterday. His appearance is a huge contrast with how the building looks like. He fits the popular image of a samurai: a heavily armored man that gives no room for a weak spot and wears a very creepy mask. He watches in a passive silence and sending a charismatic-dead serious aura toward people around him.

"Like what? Preparing for an election campaign?" Compared to him, the one that on a cool offensive is a young girl I never saw before, her class is Saber. Her cool demeanor gives an impression of unapproachableness not unlike Rider. Alongside her lightly armored and elegant traditional outfit, its reinforce the difference and similarity between the two of them even more.

"Gah! Look, this is very important okay? Or what, do you want some ordinary uncle holding us back?" But the one that catches my attention the most is definitely the loud raven-haired girl. She is the only one I have fought, and I know very well the danger her Noble Phantasm possess. She also happens to be the top dog among them, as she is the Prime Minister.

"Well, no." Answers Saber immediately, "But if I were you, I will do it much more effectively!"

"Stupid, get your own Charisma Skill then!" Wow, talk about burns.

Now if I think about it, she probably manipulates her election or something. Ah, the AI mentions a propaganda anime before, that is how.

"Wha-!" Saber gasp, as she feels being personally attacked. "Look what you had done! Because your *strategical* idea to build a factory solely protected by an AI, we lost a considerable amount of money and strength! A single Magus able to sabotages it by herself! Talk about being incompetent!" Say the samurai girl as she uses irony and mentions something that is totally my doing to insult Archer, crumbling her cool demeanor into something much more childish and petty.

"How about you then?! You are supposed to be in charge of defenses, right? Right backs at you, that very Magus able to slip in by herself!" But Archer didn't lose her momentum, as if petty insults is her specialty, Saber has been dragged to Archer's advantageous territory.

"I don't know how she able to do that either!"

"The fact you DON'T KNOW speaks volumes of your competence!"

"Well fuck you too then!" Says Saber as she turns toward Rider, "Hey, Shin- Rider, says something!"

"Yeah, don't stay silent like that. Give me your opinion!" And Archer joined her, suddenly creating an alliance with her enemy.

"...I'm much more concerned that the police and army still unable to work together effectively." Rider brings a whole new issue altogether, but this time, it is something that two of them take seriously. "...And the mole I have hunting for years."

"..." Saber, in particular, immediately falls silent and stares Rider with disbelief. "You..."

"Ha, just like Kawanakajima!" Laugh Archer as she thought she said something witty.

"That can't be helped, isn't it? The two institution's rivalry is something that already there before we take over. Even you two, as their boss, unable to move their strong dislike toward each other that already rooted for so long." Caster, who is next to me joining the discussion, addressing it to Rider and Saber.

"Ah, Ichi. You finally here!" Archer immediately jumps to a happy tone.

"How much I need to remind you we need to avoid addressing each other using our True Name?" Says Saber calmly albeit irritated.

"Shut it, hypocrite! You nearly slip in when addressing Shingen before! Besides, that is a nickname!"

"Dude, you are doing it again." Now, the stoic red samurai whose True Name is totally Takeda Shingen even joined the comedy skit.

"Well... it doesn't matter! Since we are going to reveal them soon anyway."

"As you three can guess, this young lady is the Master." Caster introduces me and pushes my back with a 'don't be afraid' looks in her face. But no matter how she says, surrounded by four Servant in a room is very intimidating.

And the three other Servant quickly point their face tensely to me. Increasing the already tense atmosphere even more. The difference between their petty squabbles and serious gaze forcing me to realize once again that I am right now in the very heart of the enemy base, and I don't have any power to even complaints or resist.

What do I need to say in this kind of situation? Uhh... "Hello... I am Lestari Elliwyn. Nice to meet you," ...introducing myself will do?

"Hoooh, you have a nice body, your face is cute too." Being overly friendly with me, Rider says something very random and inappropriate not fitting the image his muscular armor give.

"Pervert." And Saber immediately cut him.

"Caster." Signals Archer as she switches her mood becoming much more serious to Caster.

Caster nods and immediately start what they want to start.

"I have not formally introduced myself before. I am Servant Caster, right now the Deputy Prime Minister of Japan. Which is a job that consists of... doing everything..." Says Caster as looking very depressed and curses her unfortunate life.

"CASTER!?" But Archer suddenly returns to her comedy routine again.

"Joke aside, I am Rider-class, Takeda Shingen. Formally known as the man in charge as the Minister of Military Affair." Answers Shingen, confirming his True Name (that has been slipped before) once again.

"That hypocrite girl is Saber, Uesugi Kenshin, she is currently in the hold as the Minister of Defense." Archer pointed her finger to the girl standing next to her while insulting her without subtlety.

"...Nice to meet you." Kenshin nod as a confirmation and gives an intense glare toward Archer.

"And I, the Prime Minister of Japan, the true emperor of New Japan and Archer-class Servant." Archer takes a long breath..., "Demon King of The Sixth Heaven: Oda Nobunaga!"

Time didn't slow down, but it becomes faster. As if having no break, today's events change so quickly everything will never be the same as an answer to the next question will change my fate forever.

"So, let's get this straight, you who held the symbol of a Master: I want you to work for me."

New Japan Servants' Status Screen Updated!
    New Japan Archer

Class
    Archer
    Epithet
    The Demon King of Sixth Heaven
    Identity
    Oda Nobunaga
    Faction
    New Japan
    Height/Weight
    152cm/43kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    B B B A A- EX

ARMAMENT:
    Matchlock Noble Phantasms:
    Her main go-to weapon of choice, detailed in Noble Phantasm Section.

Japanese Katana:
    High-quality katana made by one of Japan's best blacksmith. It doesn't carry anything extraordinary besides that.

???

CLASS SKILL:
    Magic Resistance B
    ???

Independent Action B
    ???

PERSONAL SKILL:
    Charisma B-

The ability and disposition in commanding armies. Improves the ability of her own army during group battle.
    Charisma is a rare talent, and it can be said that B rank is sufficient for a leader of a country.
    It is B- rank due to the inconsistencies in its efficacy. She uses media propaganda, campaigns, and TV anime starring herself as a mean to overcome this weakness.

Tenka Fubu A
    A unique skill belonging to Nobunaga, revolutioner of the era. A conceptual revolution that imposes the new upon the old.
    Grants advantageous corrections to an extent on herself if her enemies are those with high rank “divinity” and “mystery”, or Heroic Spirits that are guardians of the system. With this, Nobunaga is able to fight advantageously against Heroic Spirit and Noble Phantasm possessing “divinity” and “mystery”.

On the other hand, against the likes of modern Heroic Spirits with thin mystery it displays no effect whatsoever. The efficacy of her own Noble Phantasms and all of her Skills drops instead.

This Skill also represents her mindset to create new and breakthrough in warfare such as the mass-produced matchlocks and her advanced AI.

Strategy B
    ???

Demon King A
    ???

NOBLE PHANTASM:

Sandanuchi
    Three Thousand Worlds

Rank E+~A
    Anti-Army
    Range: 1~99 Unit
    Maximum targets: 3000 Person

Three Line Formation.

Nobunaga’s three line shooting formation. An anti-army Noble Phantasm that deploys 3000 matchlocks and fires a volley of shootings.

From the exceedingly famous anecdote of her destroying the Takeda Cavalry - the strongest cavalry in Sengoku Japan, its power is increased against Heroic Spirits possessing the Riding Skill.

They are originally a simple matchlocks Noble Phantasm, but it has been upgraded so they can use bullets instead of gunpowder which increases their reloading speed. The matchlocks mass-produced and armed to the army can only reach C rank and didn't count as the original 3000 she had.

Dairokutenmaohajun
    Demon King of The Sixth Heaven

Rank E~EX
    Anti Divine
    Range: -
    Maximum targets: -

???

???
    Rank EX
    Anti ???
    Maximum targets: -

???

PERSONALITY AND INFORMATION:
    Well, this is easy.

Haughty and full of confidence in herself, she possesses the flexible mind that is fond of new things and isn’t enslaved by antiquated customs (Matchlock upgrade and AI). Soft on those she likes in self-righteousness, thoroughly cold to those she hates, and indifferent towards those without any use.

She is currently the Prime Minister of New Japan and is the supreme leader.

New Japan Caster

Class
    Caster
    Epithet
    ???
    Identity
    ???
    Faction
    New Japan
    Height/Weight
    163cm/50kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    D C D+ C D C

ARMAMENT:
    Shadow Black Hands:
    Shadow hands manifested from nothing. The hands are physically as strong as a regular woman's hand, but because there are many, it can subdue most people by numbers alone. Their unique characteristic seems to inflict unpleasant feeling to anyone they touch.

CLASS SKILL:
    Territory Creation ?
    ???

Item Construction ?
    ???

PERSONAL SKILL:
    Powerless Shell E

A Skill that makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant. In New Japan Caster case, it suppresses her Class, Skills, and Alignment to be unrecognizable by others, but still able to be perceived as a Servant if they look carefully and observant enough.

???

???

???

NOBLE PHANTASM:

???

A very difficult to read type of woman. Very polite in-demeanor giving an air of a royalty but she seems to talk about a lot of things with double or implicit meaning. Very professional toward her subordinate, but seems like to jump in her friends' defense in a debate. Tend to mysteriously smile or laugh as if something funny happens.

She is currently the Deputy Prime Minister of New Japan and has a direct control over small numbers of men in black to do her bidding.

New Japan Rider

Class
    Rider
    Epithet
    Tiger of Kai
    Identity
    Takeda Shingen
    Faction
    New Japan
    Height/Weight
    175cm/85kg
    Alignment
    True Neutral
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    B E+ C D A B

ARMAMENT:
    Tessen:
    Japanese war fan made of steel. Seems very well made but doesn't seems to be a Noble Phantasm.

CLASS SKILL:
    Riding B+
    ???

Magic Resistance B
    ???

PERSONAL SKILL:
    Charisma B

In his case, B Rank indicates his ability to gather the best tacticians in Japan at the time to be his underling rather than leading a nation, gain a higher advantage when trying to be charismatic toward individuals rather than a group. He is a man that know well to please people with words, praising them for their ability and use it for his own gain, his words are on the state between sincerity and manipulativeness.

???

???

NOBLE PHANTASM:

Kiba Gundan
    Ever Forwarding Warhorses

Anti Army
    Rank E+
    Maximum Target: 3000 Person

???

Kai no Tora
    Heaven and Earth Crossed Rivalry

Rank C+++ (A)
    Anti Army (self)

???

Furinkazan
    Four Letters of War Banner

Rank B
    Anti Army
    Range: 100 Unit

???

Kagemusha
    Shadow Warrior

Rank E
    Anti Unit
    Maximum Target: 1 Person

???

Only interact with him once. He seems doesn't talk much and sent a very serious aura. But seems very perverted in nature.

He is currently the Minister of Military Affairs and has a direct control over the army.

New Japan Saber

Class
    Saber
    Epithet
    Dragon of Echigo
    Identity
    Uesugi Kenshin
    Faction
    New Japan
    Height/Weight
    157cm/53kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    B A D D C A

ARMAMENT:
    Very long katana:

A very long katana, seems a super elegant weapon and carry a high amount of mysticism in it, perhaps, a Noble Phantasm?

CLASS SKILL:
    Riding B

???

Magic Resistance C+
    ???

PERSONAL SKILL:
    Divinity D

Her divinity comes by nature of being a 'special human' and association with Bishamonten. Her mother saw a vision of a holy man politely ask to bed her, Kenshin's parents believe that it was a sign of the child's divinity and it was further enhanced by her own devotion toward Bishamonten in her life. Her body is essentially the same as a normal human, but she carries a natural talent to lead on the battlefield, something that can be noted as similar with a presence of a Divine Spirit. The activation of her 2nd or 3rd NPs will raise this Skill to a higher rank.

???

???

NOBLE PHANTASM:

Himezuru Ichimonji
    Crane Princess Sword

Rank D
    Anti Unit
    Range: 1 Unit
    Maximum targets: 1 Person

???

Echigo no Ryu
    Heaven and Earth Crossed Rivalry

Rank C+++ (A)
    Anti Unit

???

On Baishiramantaya Sowaka

Rank EX

???

Only seen her once. She seems has a cool and serious aura. Can be a little childish when cornered in a discussion.

She is currently the Minister of Defense and has a direct control over the police forces.

Choice!?

Should Lestari become the Master of New Japan?

[1]Yes
    [2]No
    [3]Give me time to think (provide a reasoning)
    Last edited by Spartacus; July 6th, 2020 at 06:08 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I have my reasons not to have another 大日本帝國

We really don't have a choice but we could use this time to try to find a way to escape

US Friend Code

Let's play along for now, gather as much info as we can and look for ways to escape
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Hey, a new face.
    Welcome to ConQUEST!

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Hey, a new face.
    Welcome to ConQUEST!
    Thanks! I just couldn't keep lurking about. The premise of ConQuest had me kinda hooked and finally got me to post.

So thanks, and here's to more of it!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​3
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    > [3] Give me time to think (play along until I can get away from them)

================================================== =

(FGO Track)

"Umm... Suddenly ask to join you is..."

Join them and be their Master? That's rather sudden for such weightful question. Joining a Faction means becoming an enemy to Factions, and I want to be left alone more than anything else.

"What? You understand what the meaning of announcing our True Name, right?"

I understand.

I fully understand the weight of their action. Announcing their True Name means they will not let me go away freely with the knowledge of their weakness. Either join them or killed at the spot. It is a risky and bold but dangerous move that will corner their opponent regardless.

Takeda Shingen, Uesugi Kenshin, and Oda Nobunaga. They are truly fearless heroes who expose their own weakness themselves without second thoughts as long gaining strategic superiority.

So this is the move of the three finalists of the Sengoku period. Even in a discussion, their words and actions carry immense weight. And there is three of them right now pincer their ultimatum in unison against me.

"I can't simply be an ally toward someone who I just interact with by a few minutes ago..." There are Caster and AI, but those hardly a bonding session. "I need time to think about this."

And if I got that time, I can slip in and start our usual phase of strategical retreat once again to run away.

"Your majesty Prime Minister. I think it's fair for her to seriously consider this." Caster speaks up her opinion, surprisingly defend my right.

"I suppose I can't just force you to cooperate with us just like that." And the moment Caster speaks up, she turns docile. It seems Nobunaga has special favoritism for Caster.

Come to think of it, Caster is the only one doesn't reveal her True Name. She calls her Ichi, as in 'one' in Japanese, what does that mean?

"Alright, I'll give you time to think."

"Wow, really?!"

"That's surprisingly reasonable of you." Says Kenshin, smiling.

"Yeah, I thought you will be much more oppressive." Add Shingen.

"Shut it!" Archer shakes her head left and right to regain her charisma. "However, to prevent you from doing something foolish such as running away, I also have a condition."

"Condition?"

"You will be accompanied by one of us in your 'thinking' period. Me, Caster, Kenshin or Shingen; doesn't really matters."

"Very reasonable..." I answer as I lost of words.

Accompanied by them... means there is no opening to escape, the moment I try to run away these guys will cut me down. I miscalculate, these guys think of everything.

"How about you guys?"

"No complains here. It's not like I can convince you about other option anyway." Kenshin sighed.

"Same. I think I can easily convince her to join us. Right, cutey?" Shingen is way too creepy literally and figuratively. I think he is the most dangerous.

Confirming the other two's agreement, Nobunaga makes a conclusion, "Well, it is settled then. You can choose whoever you like, one of us will convince you to join anyhow. That's end our meeting, bye!", and take her leaves jumping around in good mood.

"Ah, Prime Minister! There are some documents you need to personally foresee."

"Eh, can't you handle that?"

"No, these need your signature. Or what? You are going stockpiling your job on me... again...?" And there it is, the miserable face reminiscent the shadow hands she displays before.

"Alright, alright! I understand!"

"But, I can't let you slack again! So, I'll accompany you until your jobs done."

"Ehhhh??? What are you, my mother?!" Cries Nobunaga as she dragged away by Caster.

But they really seem to get along quite well, they must have a special relationship, a very strong and personal one before they die. It's different from how she treats the other two before.

"Well then, I will exterminate some birds again." Says Kenshin as she takes her to leave. "I don't mind if you want my opinions."

"I'll train our troops as usual." And Shingen follows suit. "My ears are always welcoming cute girls complaining voice."

So... uh... I need to choose one of them. I guess?

choice
    Spend time with whom? Running away seems impossible.

[1] Spend time with Nobunaga and Caster skimming their documents
    [2] Spend time with Kenshin killing 'birds'
    [3] Spend time with Shingen training troops
    Last edited by Spartacus; July 6th, 2020 at 06:02 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries

US Friend Code

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​1
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Health: Normal

"C’mon, don't skip that one." Yell Caster in mid-to-loud voice.

"It's unimportant though? Some university needs the budget for their social project and looks at how much they ask for. I can build hundreds of tanks with these amounts."

"That's not true, the university has won various world-wide awards for their breakthrough on social problems."

"I know, but do you think it will help us win the war? I rather allocate my money on some science projects." Say Nobunaga surprisingly insightful.

"You got it wrong, as far as the populace concerned, we are not in the war. To them, we are a peaceful country who has nothing to do with the war outside, so they have much more 'peaceful' concern and think you just wasting the national budget."

"Wow, do these people even know how much work we need to achieve this? How much we are constantly under the threat of invasion? I feel bad for Kenshin now."

"That's the pay off for closing off this country. The outside world barely knows about our progress, but so does ours."

"I know, I just want to sulk a little about how ungrateful modern people are."

So, I end up choosing to spend my time with Nobunaga and Caster for some reason. Actually, I choose them randomly since there is no choice for me either way.

Though, I know about these two more than the other two. Caster has hunted me down personally, and Nobunaga has fought me in the form of (very hackable) AI. While our relationship is very hostile, they just doing their job and didn't have any problem with me personally as an individual.

Surprisingly, they were very open to me. Caster's subordinate seems doesn't hold any grudge toward me as they guide me to a room to stay, and the room is far from Boundary Field prison cell the Makiri residence is and more like a hotel room. Even the army and the police officers (which I learned they were under Shingen and Kenshin's command from them) don't mind me that much.

Also, Caster keeps her word to heal me. Their advanced medical technique allows my burn wound to heal gradually, they say by using the lotion my scar will go in a matter of a day. They also give me some drugs to regain my fatigue.

And right now, they were very busy doing presidential stuff. I supposed to think hard about do I want to join them or not, which my feeling says I do not. But my logic dictates me I should join them, or they may execute me on the spot. So here I am, watching them skimming documents, confused what I must do.

"Tokyo underground dam emergency repair? Now... that's something we need to do in a haste." Archer reads another document.

"It seems The Phoenix Empire still didn't know where our base is located so they thought it was on the underground and attack there."

The Phoenix Empire is known as China in the past if I recall. They were an Upper Belt, so they are very powerful, but it seems New Japan able to repel their invasion for years. Even though they are on the defensive, it still sounds like a high achievement.

"Heheheh, it marginally a good news. I can't blame them though; Tokyo's leyline is also very high quality, combined with it being the capital, it makes sense if we built there."

(Poor Kenshin needs riding the top of Shinkansen every day to get there though...) murmurs Caster.

"And that's why you didn't build there?" I ask, finally found the strength to join the discussion.

"Fuhahaha! Yes, I'm a genius!"

"Well, your awesome mind aside, there is something much more alarming we have yet to deal."

"Yeah, the mole." Suddenly, the air in the room becomes tense.

"You guys have a mole?" Come to think of it, Shingen mentions about hunting mole earlier.

"Someone seems actively hinders our progress since this Faction was made." Explain Nobunaga as she gritted her teeth in irritation. "And the most recent, you know how you could get inside to this city illegally? Normally that's impossible."

Hold on right there, you may be a Heroic Spirit, but I am a Magus with pride. Saying it is impossible for me to slip between normal people means looking down on my capability. "Not disrespecting your army or anything, but why you are so confident with your defense? Can't they just simply be slacking off?"

"This is my army you talking about! Besides, Shingen's training is topnotch there is no way our soldier to be trashy like that. Then, our battleships and carriers have a submerging feature, so normally they cover both the sea and underwater. We also have the detectors Magi too." a battleship that is also a submarine and some Magi to detect people?! Okay, that's impossible to penetrate.

"But, when I entered this city, there is no such garrison."

"That's the thing, though. We have a special controller to issue such a thing. I mean look at this." Archer pulls something out from her pocket. It looks like a lighter, except without the flammable liquid and has a single red button in the middle.

"Press the red button, and every single garrison will stop their radars without consideration."

"Why you guys make such button?" Sounds like full of exploitable holes to me.

"For one, our ships can go undetected in the radar as long as we didn't activate our radar. There are other scenarios I can do with them, but those aren't relevant right now."

"Umm... you have the controller, so what's the issue?"

"We make two." Oh, I get it now.

"I'm guessing this other person is the suspect?"

"Yeah, but the thing is, Kenshin has the perfect alibi." Okay, so Kenshin is the most suspected to be the traitor among the four.

But it feels unreal to me. It may be brief, but I can tell they were friends from their little 'debate' earlier. Sure they insult each other, but the fact they can do so without being severely offended is the proof. This is a friendship that forged for five years we are talking here and I have wished such healthy relationships with other people. Even so, the fact remains there is a traitor between them.

"Yet, she indeed does the usual routine from our surveillance camera footage. In the first place, every time we press the button; there will be a coordinate, the model number and the time where someone pushes it in our database."

"And neither of your locations matches the data shown."

"Yeah, that's the mystery."

Once again Nobunaga was in deep thought. It seems the situation is confusing enough that a tactician on Nobunaga's calibre troubled without any lead.

"Anyway, Let's get to YOUR problem! So, what's making you hesitant to join us?"

"Well, the people from my mother has a saying 'don't know, so don't love' which apply to my situation right now. I don't know any of you guys nor has connection toward Japan to suddenly fight for this Faction."

Kinda hypocritical considering my mom fall in love to dad at first sight. Wait, my uncles will not curse me to death for saying bad things about our traditions, right?

"I see..." Nobunaga slowly drags her eyes from left to right. "So if I can show you how wonderful we Japanese are, you will join us then?"

"Something like that."

"It's easy then, we are the only Faction right now that never invades another country. We are the most morally righteous."

"There is Shangri-La in India though?" Cut Caster.

"That was different! They facilitate their land for international affairs!"

"Ahem! You see... our people, the current Japanese citizen, hate war more than anyone." Says Caster in a serious tone after making a joke on Nobunaga.

"The nuclear bombings on 1945 make them despise war so much they are willing to kill to retain our status quo. Even my own and Shingen's Charisma can't change that mindset." Explain Nobunaga with glimmering eyes as if she was proud of her people. "So, will you join us now?"

"Ahahahaha... this is still hard, but I get how great Japanese are now in regard on their view toward war."

"Hmm... this is troublesome." But Nobunaga didn't back down, instead, her expanding mind brings yet another breakthrough. "How about this: asks me anything and I will answer honestly so you can believe in us!"

I can't say no, can I? But at least, it is an opportunity to know about New Japan and what is happening inside the Faction.

Choice!
    Choice!:
    Ask Nobunaga about what? Choose three of them.
    [1] About Nobunaga.
    [2] About Caster.
    [3] About Shingen.
    [4] About Kenshin.
    [5] The purpose of New Japan's creation.
    [6] The chance for New Japan winning the war.

Inventory:
    - 16 geomantic cards (Mystic Code)
    - 4x Anti-Servant guns (6 bullets each)
    - Wound restoring lotion (can be used 6 times, heal Wounded status after a day or sleeping)
    - Special energy drugs (can be used 6 times, heal Tired status after a day or sleeping)

How to use Inventory:
    From this point onward, I will put Inventory below the choice available. Just reminds me to use which you want to use, or don't say anything about it if you don't want to use them. Please note some of them requires spending a day to take effect.
    Last edited by Spartacus; July 6th, 2020 at 06:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by 34; October 28th, 2018 at 05:40 AM.