Page 184 of 617 FirstFirst ... 84134174179182183184185186189194234284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 12335

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Damn, I got beaten to the Urobuchi best successor and Fate/Zero best spinoff posts.

Anyways: Nasu, hire Kamachi for the Servant Universe Space Opera light novel series so Fate/ will finally be complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The First one was not really a war, just a ritual that failed in which all parties shrugged and decided to try again next time. The Second one was bad, in that everybody died. The Third is where Avenger was introduced and where WWII intruded. Zero was the most normal.

However, FSN was the anomaly of anomalies, the culmination of everything that went wrong with the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Some of those feel like hot takes tho...i mean "HF is worst route" "FZ is shitty"? even on the face of it, even if one personally doesnt take to the individual work for their own reasons, they are objectively quality writings with a message

or atleast i think so
    You seem to miss the point. The guy always jump on ppl who say ANYTHING bad about his boi Higashide (and Sieg too), heck just look at his line about Spartacus. Sure maybe his OPRESSION version of him in Apo is the best thing ever to the guy, but that doesn't mean I or anyone else should feel the same. Spartacus in Apo served no real purpose thematically while in LB3 he was being used to show the "heroes inspiring people" I mentioned in my reply to you earlier, that is the shortest I could go b4 going into full spoilers. Thus it is way better in my book. But nah he has to reply with that kind of comment because EVERYONE SHITS ON HIGASHIDE ARE UNFAIR TO MY BOI. Heck I even said the entire chapter itself was average and I did make a long post explaining why it's not to my favorite other than some good moments in the FGO lore thread. I will praise things I personally feel good, and I won't stop doing that.

Those examples about HF, FZ, Extella are basically short and hyperbolic expressions that I would like to tell him, to make a point that I can and I will be blunt with my opinions when I find something I don't see being good. FZ is shitty because I don't feel ANYTHING from reading and later watching it, and none of the characters in there I liked. So it's shit in my book. Have some cool moments sure, but cool moments are the least of my concerns when it comes to my evaluation. HF is worst route because I did not care one bit about Sakura's problems in the route. In fact, I did not like FSN when I first played it tbh. It took a playthrough of RN, watching all the animes and read idk how many discussions that I opened up to it and became involved with the fandom as I am now. And that is the point, if Amado wants me to praise his boi he better make an effort to change people's mind, not attacking them. I am no saint here and I also get out of control very frequently, but I never follow ppl and keep telling them to not shit on my waifus or husbandos or favorite writers.

Blog Entries
    remember that one press conference where shiokawa said "people who don't like FGO's current direction, THROW THEM AWAY" and higashide jumping on twitter immediately after to do damage control and say something like "b-b-but we're still trying to make a story that pleases everyone uguu"

xd
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    The day a Grail war actually progresses as it should, I'll be impressed, almost every Grail war written goes south because someone either cheats, someone from the last war fucks shit up or one of the teams interfere with the war. The only 'fair' Grail war is probably the original extra, and that's because of the tournament setting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    remember that one press conference where shiokawa said "people who don't like FGO's current direction, THROW THEM AWAY" and higashide jumping on twitter immediately after to do damage control and say something like "b-b-but we're still trying to make a story that pleases everyone uguu"

xd
    No, link. Also isn't that more of the fault of the person that made the statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post

xd
    Nasu: Right now, I use up about half of my time on FGO. Veteran TYPE-MOON fans might say that this is shallow, and that might be the way it looks after I opened the floodgates for more people to enjoy our work.

But our essence has not changed at all, and we try to make FGO such that if you keep sticking with us, you would see at the end that we’re the same old TYPE-MOON. Please do stay with us until the end. It might feel a bit different from the old TYPE-MOON where we exposed our style at full strength right at the start, but the core parts remain the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post

open's mouth

>Sees avatar

closes mouth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    You seem to miss the point. The guy always jump on ppl who say ANYTHING bad about his boi Higashide (and Sieg too), heck just look at his line about Spartacus. Sure maybe his OPRESSION version of him in Apo is the best thing ever to the guy, but that doesn't mean I or anyone else should feel the same. Spartacus in Apo served no real purpose thematically while in LB3 he was being used to show the "heroes inspiring people" I mentioned in my reply to you earlier, that is the shortest I could go b4 going into full spoilers. Thus it is way better in my book. But nah he has to reply with that kind of comment because EVERYONE SHITS ON HIGASHIDE ARE UNFAIR TO MY BOI. Heck I even said the entire chapter itself was average and I did make a long post explaining why it's not to my favorite other than some good moments in the FGO lore thread. I will praise things I personally feel good, and I won't stop doing that.

Those examples about HF, FZ, Extella are basically short and hyperbolic expressions that I would like to tell him, to make a point that I can and I will be blunt with my opinions when I find something I don't see being good. FZ is shitty because I don't feel ANYTHING from reading and later watching it, and none of the characters in there I liked. So it's shit in my book. Have some cool moments sure, but cool moments are the least of my concerns when it comes to my evaluation. HF is worst route because I did not care one bit about Sakura's problems in the route. In fact, I did not like FSN when I first played it tbh. It took a playthrough of RN, watching all the animes and read idk how many discussions that I opened up to it and became involved with the fandom as I am now. And that is the point, if Amado wants me to praise his boi he better make an effort to change people's mind, not attacking them. I am no saint here and I also get out of control very frequently, but I never follow ppl and keep telling them to not shit on my waifus or husbandos or favorite writers.
    I attempted to look for your LB3 criticism, but your profile wallpaper is messing my vision and I can't hardly make out what's there, could you link it?

Glad you learned your lesson before you posted wrongly :l

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    God forbid someone to keep on working on whatever part of their intellectual property they want to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Glad you learned your lesson before you posted wrongly :l
    It's less learning my lesson and more I can already see where anything I say could go and I currently don't have the time to handle that. Maybe next month

Blog Entries
    intellectual property is a spook
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    God forbid someone to keep on working on whatever part of their intellectual property they want to work on.
    Once in a decade of diversification is enough.

People are really getting to the point that its not just simple creative whims and the actual suits of the now multi billion dollar enterprise are now actively getting in the way of avoiding stagnation of the company
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; March 5th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.

The courage to dissociate from a culture of consumption!

- - - Updated - - -

this post was made by the atlas mujahedin

Heres one.

I hate Sions design in FGO. I think its trash.

Blog Entries
    Wait, sion is in fate go?

...dammit yusuke...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Heres one.

I hate Sions design in FGO. I think its trash.
    I won't argue with that honestly. Her being more cheerful fits into the changed timelines, but I can't mentally associate her with her original design.

Then again, I do the same for Kingprotea so meh

Wait, sion is in fate go?

...dammit yusuke...
    In name only

Trust me, I ruin literally nothing for you.

I just looked her up.

wtf takeuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    I just looked her up.

wtf takeuchi
    Attack of the Saberface XXII: Return to Saberface lake.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Japan’s got to have better writers.

y’all have coffee shops right? Just walk into the coffee shop on the corner and hire the first person sitting over a laptop with a beanie. He/she will do better then anything uro could put together, genre aside.
    I'm 90% sure I heard you saying you liked Saya no Uta at some point.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP