Page 274 of 617 FirstFirst ... 174224264269272273274275276279284324374 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

i want us to stop focusing on unoriginal ghosts from the past and focus on the original characters that are alive

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    good, i hope it doesn't make you care anymore, so you can shut the fuck up
    Fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Are you sure thats unpopular, Inu? I think HF True , even wit its flaws, is a good closure, and sometimes i feel thats unpopular

Is not like i dont apreciate some things on Normal, but imo, it would feel like a downer if it was the only ending available and the closure of the whole VN. Yeah, Normal gives closure to shiro and Sakura in a way that a lot of people finds more fittin, buti still feel True is a better closure overall, for other reasons like Illya, in True she goes like a champ , Normal does not even deal with her, we could assume she still have a short life spam and her brother is dead.

And related that what that other poster said , Waver is cool and eveything, but i cant bring myself to care so much about the clock tower stuff
    I think HF normal would have been a fitting true ending for HF if Illya had been killed off earlier in the route somehow. But like you said, true end does give a good ending for a lot of characters who stuck around despite the loss of others feeling implicitly bitter and incomplete.

I feel like if FSN was going for the original Tsukihime downer feeling, it would have been Continuation of the Dream ----> Brilliant Years without the school epilogue ------> HF normal

But of course they were not so HF true end and UBW good(and UBW 2014 epilogue) and LE are a thing.

So that's why im conflicted. I like normal ending on its own, but like Last Episode, it does give greater closure and a proper "earn your happy ending" type story, and that i really enjoy.....despite being conflicted on it being out of place to HF proper, and the thematic element of Shirou and Sakura being properly judged for the actions they have taken up to that point being deus ex machinad out of existence.

So i take the story how it is regardless of my personal feeling regarding HF normal.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; July 21st, 2019 at 03:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    good, i hope it doesn't make you care anymore, so you can shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastXxx View Post
    Fuck off
    Getting in here before this goes further and formal action is needed. This thread is for complaining that your oh-so-special genius view is under-appreciated by the dumb peasants, and/or presenting a perfectly conventional and popular take like it's controversial so you can get your social validation from internet strangers, because sod knows no one's going to give it to you in real life. It's not for getting into personal slap fights.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Dont expose people like this Seika, especially me

Although to be fair, a lot of things we think here are conventional views are actually pretty contested in other areas of the fandom...
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; July 21st, 2019 at 06:04 PM.

If that makes you feel better

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I must confess, really not a fan of Strange Fake's Saber.

Probably my least favourite Servant from that entire run.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    I'm with you.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I respect your opinion but I am personally flabbergasted how anyone could think he's the worst Servant from Strange Fake when Alceides exists
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Charuru is a better Richard tbh.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Charlie is bascly P2 Richard tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I respect your opinion but I am personally flabbergasted how anyone could think he's the worst Servant from Strange Fake when Alceides exists
    Honestly so far no servant in SF had me interested.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I must confess, really not a fan of Strange Fake's Saber.

Probably my least favourite Servant from that entire run.
    Understandable. Personally, my least favorite might be Pale Rider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I share this sentiment lol.

Honestly I like every SF servant, but I feel Alkeides overstayed his welcome. Also I found the plot of removing Tsubaki from the hospital more interesting than Alkeides coming there to rain on their parade. It was kind of funny tho considering the Church was only right across the street.

Hes like the neighborhood bully who blocks your path to get to school....
    Last edited by jennajayfeather; July 25th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Alkeides is fake inferior edgelord Herc. I've said it before, I'll say it again.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I take offense to Richard being called the worst but I guess that's just this thread doing its work. I don't particularly dislike anyone though, not even Alkiedes since I find amusement in all their interactions with eachother (though I do want them to resolve the issue with Tsubaki and get rid of her as she mostly only serves as a unwitting instigator of doom and we need to start decluttering this war) Only thing I really disliked was gilkidu as a pairing as that's 80% of what I see whenever I look into the strange/fake tag on any site
    Last edited by mami-kouga; July 25th, 2019 at 10:10 AM.

US Friend Code
    We need more Charuru in this world.

Am I the only one who likes Alkeides' presence? Dickbag he may be, but I feel there's potential in his plot, and really, I'm hoping for a very moving death scene in which the mud is purged from his being, he congratulates his killer, and spends what little time he has left either landing a significant blow on whoever is the main antagonist at the time after him or protect his killer from said blow.

That, and I see JJBA Part I parallels related to the previous point.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, I want this.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I take offense to Richard being called the worst but I guess that's just this thread doing its work. I don't particularly dislike anyone though, not even Alkiedes since I find amusement in all their interactions with eachother (though I do want them to resolve the issue with Tsubaki and get rid of her as she mostly only serves as a unwitting instigator of doom and we need to start decluttering this war) Only thing I really disliked was gilkidu as a pairing as that's 80% of what I see whenever I look into the strange/fake tag on any site
    Enkidu is just being used as hype tool and accessory to Gil in SF to me, he's gonna bring back Gil later I'm sure of it. Heck I rather see him and Ishtar bickering and trashtalking each other.

At least Arjuna had some decent showing as the rival of Karna. I'm still not fine with him constantly being associated with Karna tho, he has so much more things not Karna related to explore.

Agree about Arjuna. Karna is really Arjuna's accessory if we're talking about the original Mahabaratha, and that's how things were presented to me growing up.