Page 50 of 618 FirstFirst ... 404548495051525560100150550 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 12356

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

JP Friend Code
    I mean only a hand full have actually had Masters in a grail war to speak of. HYPOTHETICALLY here, If I like the dynamic (like say Flat & Jack) you better bet I'm writing DW complaining about having Jack suck up to me when he could talk to me about Flat.

JP Friend Code
    remember when DW erased ayaka’s existence from arthur’s lines

that was fun

He just can't win

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    I mean only a hand full have actually had Masters in a grail war to speak of. HYPOTHETICALLY here, If I like the dynamic (like say Flat & Jack) you better bet I'm writing DW complaining about having Jack suck up to me when he could talk to me about Flat.
    I'm specifically referring to bond lines, even if they want to talk about nothing but their previous masters out of it I'm indifferent as long as it doesn't stay there. To the very least if they mention them, just talk about them, don't do comparisons or refer to them as if they're not talking to you e.g Paracelus. It's not a matter of'my husbando/waifu only belongs to me', since the existence of outside variables wouldn't hinder me, I just have a very specific preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    remember when DW erased ayaka’s existence from arthur’s lines

that was fun
    She's still referenced in his bond CE and white say scene though so it's no fowl, though I had a lot of issues with this year's Chaldea boys event and figured that the change in lines would be a bit controversial. Maybe cause I was angry about everything else, even as an Arthur x Ayaka shipper I wasn't bothered by the line change itself.
    Last edited by mami-kouga; September 25th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Wish Gilles compare us to Ryuunosuke.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Okay let me rephrase that. Medea in anything significantly form fitting feels weird. The most Risque I've seen her is her Lily versions dress, but grown up her is usually either in a long gown or long skirt. I don't think I've ever seen her in trousers even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I'm specifically referring to bond lines, even if they want to talk about nothing but their previous masters out of it I'm indifferent as long as it doesn't stay there. To the very least if they mention them, just talk about them, don't do comparisons or refer to them as if they're not talking to you e.g Paracelus. It's not a matter of'my husbando/waifu only belongs to me', since the existence of outside variables wouldn't hinder me, I just have a very specific preference.

- - - Updated - - -

She's still referenced in his bond CE and white say scene though so it's no fowl, though I had a lot of issues with this year's Chaldea boys event and figured that the change in lines would be a bit controversial. Maybe cause I was angry about everything else, even as an Arthur x Ayaka shipper I wasn't bothered by the line change itself.
    Considering Paracelsus's relationship with Misaya was a lot deeper than the one with (you), it sure sounds like it.

Blog Entries
    If it isn't a matter of waifu, then I'm not sure what the problem is.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean it is a little weird that, for example, Saber Diarmuid's Bond 5 line is about how he's sad he can't be off fighting Saber instead.
    Last edited by forumghost; September 25th, 2018 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Considering Paracelsus's relationship with Misaya was a lot deeper than the one with (you), it sure sounds like it.
    Before or after he cursed Misaya?
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean it is a little weird that, for example, Saber Diarmuid's Bond 5 line is about how he's sad he can't be off fighting Saber instead.
    I guess Saber is his sorta chivalry/honor waifu?

JP Friend Code
    Bonding with people includes talking about stuff that are important to them. Unsurprisingly this may include other people besides you so if you have a problem with that then idk man

Bonding with people includes talking about stuff that are important to them. Unsurprisingly this may include other people besides you so if you have a problem with that then idk man
    But isn't the point of bonding more about how they've bonded with you?

JP Friend Code
    Is that seriously how you make friends with other people lol, you just focus entirely on them and never mention any other people in your life

Is that seriously how you make friends with other people lol, you just focus entirely on them and never mention any other people in your life
    It's how it seems to occur in the Bond Lines mostly from what I've read.

Blog Entries
    It's a lose-lose.

If the Servant name drops someone else they care about, it shatters the husbando/waifu illusion.

If the Servant ignores all other bonds and attachments, all the little shipper hearts will be broken to think their OTP is being erased.

I think it's creepy when someone completely drops or downplays all the aspects of their life that don't directly relate to me because this person is trying to present themselves as a better match. It's two-faced.

But I'm thinking way too much about a slot machine, and I don't even play FGO in the first place.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

put aside any legit criticismabout his character and how is written, when some people are happy that, for example, summer jeanne not havin anything for Sieg , i cant help to feel that they are legit jealous of this fictional character takin their waifu . Its like , too much

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    put aside any legit criticismabout his character and how is written, when some people are happy that, for example, summer jeanne not havin anything for Sieg , i cant help to feel that they are legit jealous of this fictional character takin their waifu . Its like, too much
    Oh they are, it's a really weird (and sad) thing in Otaku Culture. Like, IIRC there were cases of hardcore fanboys burning all their merchandise because their Waifu got with their LI and aren't 'pure' any more.

Like, WTF???

That said, in Sieg's case it's more that the character is Flat, his Arc is poorly done, and his romance with Jeanne is a shoehorned ripoff of the Fate Route.

IIRC He's actually pretty popular in Japan, where Bland SI Characters are the in-thing for Light Novels.
    Last edited by forumghost; September 25th, 2018 at 09:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm just glad she's happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

since we are in the unpopular thread, i take Sieg over Nikui Kun from Last Encore

the tortured magi department Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sieg is an okay character. He just is a flat, heroic shounen protagonist. What they do with regard to Jeanne and Sieg makes me cringe, but his overall existence doesn't bother me. It's just that he is what people accuse Shirou being being imo.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.