US Friend Code
    Sakura is even in the H scene hilariously

- - - Updated - - -

But then again there’s the Instant appeal of threesomes
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My complaint was less about her reaction and more about how almost every single Rider scene in Hollow is actually a Sakura scene in disguise because somebody obviously realised that she got the least screentime of the Heroines in F/SN and decided to overcompensate by just shoving her into everything in F/HA
    See, my counter to that is there are more than a few scenes that prove that the misunderstanding is exacerbated because Medusa is both not honest that she is starting to like Shirou and tries to hide everything (like the scene where she pretty bluntly bribes Shirou and Sakura because she is suckling Shirou's blood while he sleeps).
    So it makes sense. Plus, there are quite a few parts in Hollow where it's her and "Shirou" talking one on one about her past, the current situation, or indulging his stoic onee-san fetish were he literally just wants her as his school nurse. Plus iirc, Sakura refused a date with Shirou to take care of her juniors that got injured and said for him to just take Rider out.

Besides, I have a problem with the jealousy schtick about Sakura being talked about, but nobody talks about how well she gets along even with her rivals, like just chilling with Saber and teaching her to bake, no Shirou around. Probably the one of the few females around besides Ilya that don't get wet in the panties in awe being around Saber's presence and just chills with her.
    The both love eating their fill.

And for the ero scene, let's our psychology and tinfoil hats on. Is Sakura there purely because of intent to get her and Shirou closer, because there seemed to be allusions to wanting to be femdomed by her master.
    Does she want Sakura's hidden S side to tickle her masochistic whims? She has way too many fantasies of being punished for that to be ignored.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; October 18th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Other than that she is pretty much like the onee-san of the group. I mean hell, give her some credit, of the Servants, she is one of the few that holds a normal job in peacetime pretty well.
    Considering she needed to go around at night killing the dogs to saciate her need of murdering people, and even then barely held on, I don't know how much credit she deserves tbh. Makes me think something very sinister is happening every evening in Cooking with Emiya.

- - - Updated - - -

"I wonder why Rider never makes it to dinner, she must be doing a lot of extra hours at the store haha."

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    See, my counter to that is there are more than a few scenes that prove that the misunderstanding is exacerbated because Medusa is both not honest that she is starting to like Shirou and tries to hide everything (like the scene where she pretty bluntly bribes Shirou and Sakura because she is suckling Shirou's blood while he sleeps).
    So it makes sense. Plus, there are quite a few parts in Hollow where it's her and "Shirou" talking one on one about her past, the current situation, or indulging his stoic onee-san fetish were he literally just wants her as his school nurse. Plus iirc, Sakura refused a date with Shirou to take care of her juniors that got injured and said for him to just take Rider out.

Besides, I have a problem with the jealousy schtick about Sakura being talked about, but nobody talks about how well she gets along even with her rivals, like just chilling with Saber and teaching her to bake, no Shirou around. Probably the one of the few females around besides Ilya that don't get wet in the panties in awe being around Saber's presence and just chills with her.
    The both love eating their fill.

And for the ero scene, let's our psychology and tinfoil hats on. Is Sakura there purely because of intent to get her and Shirou closer, because there seemed to be allusions to wanting to be femdomed by her master.
    Does she want Sakura's hidden S side to tickle her masochistic whims? She has way too many fantasies of being punished for that to be ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I think this is the only place where Medusa is this hated, i guess being associaed with Sakura has someting to do with it

Myself i love her, and is not just because of Sakura, she is a hot bookworm, i cant ask for more

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Also, even though power levels don't matter in the slightest, because I'm still salty, reminder that Medusa can OHKO two thirds of your favourite Servants by looking at them funny, including a favorable match-up against big man Alex himself.

no i'm not going back to badass vs, that place is almost as bad as the GO threads

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Fuck CM3 and that MR bullshit, Cybele checks against MGI so Meduseless can own more big names.
    canon finish apo vol 3

useless is the world i would use to describe her proxy master in two rutes out of three

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Fuck CM3 and that MR bullshit, Cybele checks against MGI so Meduseless can own more big names.
    Meduseless ain’t Meduseless if she isn’t useless smh stop trying to make her cool
    Last edited by Magikewl; October 18th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean looking at the Servants there though:

FA and Berserker are out, since they can't actually do anything (Herk is insane, FA is stuck) EMIYA is busy fulfilling Rin's duties as Second Owner in her stead, Cu has like, all the Jobs, and Gil runs a Water Park.

So the only ones that don't work are Medea the Houswife and the King of Neets.

My complaint was less about her reaction and more about how almost every single Rider scene in Hollow is actually a Sakura scene in disguise because somebody obviously realised that she got the least screentime of the Heroines in F/SN and decided to overcompensate by just shoving her into everything in F/HA
    I did enjoy her and Saber's bickering in HA. And I did enjoy how Sakura is obsessed with her weight, despite her and Rin and Rider, if you use a BDI measurement, are all on the low end of "normal."

Saber, on the other hand, is actually "below normal" on that scale.

anyways, i dont think likin Medusa qualify as unpopular. Maybe here, but certanly not in the overall Type moon fan base

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    I think this is the only place where Medusa is this hated, i guess being associaed with Sakura has someting to do with it

Myself i love her, and is not just because of Sakura, she is a hot bookworm, i cant ask for more
    Dude you're delusional, the world doesn't revolve around Sakura.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I did enjoy her and Saber's bickering in HA. And I did enjoy how Sakura is obsessed with her weight, despite her and Rin and Rider, if you use a BDI measurement, are all on the low end of "normal."

Saber, on the other hand, is actually "below normal" on that scale.
    She can join Abby!
    canon finish apo vol 3

I don't hate meduseless, I just think that being bullied is one of her principle character traits.

It's kinda like Shinji.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    I don't hate meduseless, I just think that being bullied is one of her principle character traits.

It's kinda like Shinji.
    It wasn't in FSN!

H/A and GO should've left her alone and not shoved in a bunch of stupid memes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    It wasn't in FSN!
    Well there was that whole bit about shinji was raping her and all
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    >fried by saber
    >wrecked by kuzuki
    >owned by saber
    >trashtalked by shirou

>trashtalked by shirou

shirou
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    i don't see how being trashtalked by shirou is that... surprising (?) considering EMIYA's existence.

Blog Entries
    It may not have been in FSN but it wasn't a huge leap to make.

I distinctly recall the scene in HF where she's struggling to pronounced Shirou's name and getting flustered about it, which he finds adorable and endearing.

The cool beauty who is secretly an insecure, socially awkward geek lends itself to a certain amount of teasing to break down the facade and get to that sensitive center. Rin is cut from a similar cloth. Granted, I think it's a stupid character trait that reeks of pick-up artist nonsense (all you have to do is give her shit to make her fall for you!), but it's not unheard of.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

pointing that people who dislike Sakura usually aso dislike medusa is not think the world revolve about her, is pointing a quite usual fact

Also, if we will reduce her sayin that she just wants to protect Sakura, lest reduce everyone and say Archer is a jus a self loathing manchild