Page 155 of 617 FirstFirst ... 55105145150153154155156157160165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Imagine a fate game with the graphics of GGXRD, DBZF or Grandblue...that would be something to see with the fanbase that's already inbuilt with Fate, all the iconic stages and music remixed...makes my mouth water

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'm reading through the UBW sex scene, and the writing isn't as bad as I thought. On the other hand, the writing is kind of boring.

Also it made me realize I was incorrect regarding Rin. Instead of yelling at Shirou or something that he should jam it in, instead it's more like he slowly pushes it in, she says it hurts and he hesitates and then she keeps on telling him to continue despite it hurting because she can take it.

So I get the feeling if he had tried to pull out then, she would've gotten angry over embarrassment and pride or something.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The UBW sex scene is quite bland, and yeah, Shirou starts out gentle, but then gets super rough and ignores Rins' protests when it actually hurts. However, she would definitely get mad if he pulled out because of pride. Also, she intentionally forewent any foreplay, and that is part of why their first time kind of sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    The UBW sex scene is quite bland, and yeah, Shirou starts out gentle, but then gets super rough and ignores Rins' protests when it actually hurts. However, she would definitely get mad if he pulled out because of pride. Also, she intentionally forewent any foreplay, and that is part of why their first time kind of sucked.
    Yeah I noticed. In fact she, too early, has Shirou stop licking her during his attempted foreplay on her.

And yeah later on Shirou went into jackhammer mode. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Mostly, how completely different she acts during the threesome in Fate and during her own sex scene in UBW (or even in UBW's Good Ending; while she makes it clear she's the "owner" of the harem, the sex in itself is only mentioned in regards to Shirou and Saber, not herself and Saber).

Basically, while I wouldn't categorically state the character isn't bisexual, or doesn't show attraction to others of the same gender (she's pretty smitten with Saber, and she does comment on Rider's beauty in a way that can be read as more than platonic),* I feel the only explicit same-gender sexual leanings she displays is in Fate's first H-scene, which is basically an anime-fied " 'Sorry, mister delivery man, I don't have a tip for you!' 'Oh, but I have a tip for you! [BOW CHICKA WOW WOW]".

* Particularly when we contrast to how other characters are written; Issei, for instance, while also awed by Saber, describes her not in terms of beauty, but holiness.
    I'm rereading the scripts of the first Saber H-scene vs Rin's H-scene and yeah Rin is lot more confidant and sure about sex in Saber's H-scene than she is in her own, to say the least.

It's kind of amazing how she's like a sex maniac in Saber's scene but seems to lack any real knowledge of how to do sex in her own.

In addition, her reaction to Shirou's size is completely different in Saber's vs her own.

It's weird. I almost feel like they're two different Rins, because it's hard for me to imagine the Rin in UBW acting like the Rin in Fate there.

And that is what me and Spoony were saying the whole time. Though Tobias did bring up the point that Rin could have been "dissembling" or however he put it and was just realizing how attracted to girls she was. Even then, doesn't really make much sense.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Actually while I think she was dissembling that doesn’t really have much to do with the way she was acting in the sex scenes.

in that case I’m far more inclined to think rin preferred to sit back, enjoy the show and make a few snide comments vs getting pushed into needing to have sex before she was quite ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Actually while I think she was dissembling that doesn’t really have much to do with the way she was acting in the sex scenes.

in that case I’m far more inclined to think rin preferred to sit back, enjoy the show and make a few snide comments vs getting pushed into needing to have sex before she was quite ready
    Okay, I was quite confused about what you were saying then, so thanks for the clarification. In any case, sitting back and enjoying the show doesn't really describe the first Fate H-scene, unless the enjoyment was a bit more...proactive.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What it comes down to is that Rin is at her strongest when on the offensive. But when put on the defensive she really doesn't cope.

Like when Shirou goes to Cu "oy, don't touch my girl" and she has a freakout. Or when Sakura starts calling Her Nee-san and she just freezes up.

In Fate she was the aggressor, in UBW Shirou was.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Still a difference between having sex and "helping" with foreplay. It's not that she's a prude (being a magus and all), but having life-affirming sex with new boyfriend (while also casting important life-preserving spell) =/= having some "fun" with Saber prior to the main event (and casting said spell from the sidelines).

- - - Updated - - -

What it comes down to is that Rin is at her strongest when on the offensive. But when put on the defensive she really doesn't cope.

Like when Shirou goes to Cu "oy, don't touch my girl" and she has a freakout. Or when Sakura starts calling Her Nee-san and she just freezes up.

Pretty much this, really.

Now y'all got me wondering how UBW's Good End would look like if it branched off Fate instead...
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Either way Saber gets bullied...

Sexually

Blog Entries

Good way of putting it, this was essentially my point

rin can dish it out but can’t take it

...bet she would have enjoyed the UBW scene more if she had been wearing a strap on

rin: Emiya’s anus...!
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Still a difference between having sex and "helping" with foreplay. It's not that she's a prude (being a magus and all), but having life-affirming sex with new boyfriend (while also casting important life-preserving spell) =/= having some "fun" with Saber prior to the main event (and casting said spell from the sidelines).

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much this, really.

Now y'all got me wondering how UBW's Good End would look like if it branched off Fate instead...
    Does that mean Rin would become assisted consent/doujin Rin?
    Good way of putting it, this was essentially my point

rin can dish it out but can’t take it

...bet she would have enjoyed the UBW scene more if she had been wearing a strap on

rin: Emiya’s anus...!
    Magical one which she slowly inserts, barely able to control herself in thrusting because the warmth and feel of his anus drives her crazy, before going into jackhammer mode later on?

Though I get the feeling Shirou could take such jackhammering better honestly. He does like it rough.
    Last edited by warellis; February 10th, 2019 at 08:00 PM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Shirou... you were my sheath all along..."
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Rin: you love it

Speaking of Rin, UBW and just the whole shebang, I kind of dislike how Rin's romance felt more subdued than the other two routes, where Saber was essentially Shirou's soulmate and he gave everything up for Sakura. I don't quite want their romance to be as intense as the other two, and I understand as the most well adjusted of the heroines it makes sense for her and Shirou's relationship to have a more typical highschool romance vibe, but I dunno, I kind of wanted their feelings for eachother to be a bit more prominent.

Or maybe I'm just still really bothered by how the Ufotable adaptation gave them a freaking handshake instead of a hug or kiss, I dunno.

I honestly disagree with this sentiment. Rin and Shirou's romance was far less intense than Sakura's and Saber's of course, but I feel there was a depth to their partnership, their love, that despite the jabs, they truly trusted each other with their own lives and weaknesses, and they would fight together to the end. It wasn't as obviously intense, but to me, there was a very strong bond that neither had the emotional capacity to express the way the others did. It was a partnership first, romance second, and that's what makes it the strongest in my opinion.

^ Well Arturia and Shirou's bond was literally that of a partnership first and foremost, with Shirou having to actively be convinced to have Arturia partner up with him and be his equal in protecting each other, which is what i liked about it.

He was clearly attracted to her but she kept him at arms length for a while...but Shirou was attracted to Rin long before the route anyways, and you could argue the opposite as well on Rin's end.

So its not even as if they started on a different level, they were forced into this situation just like the other two pairings and all of the characters had an attraction to some degree before the story outside of Arturia who didnt actually know any of them prior.

I feel like Rin's situation in the story is more of a consequence of being independent on her own. Shirou, Arturia and Sakura in the case of HF need a lot of interference from people to get to where they need to be but Rin is the one protagonist who will be fine no matter what happens as she has no real struggle she needs to overcome in particular. She decided to be the best and she will be the best no matter what, the war and her interaction with the people in it doesn't really change that outcome in any particular fashion

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Speaking of Rin, UBW and just the whole shebang, I kind of dislike how Rin's romance felt more subdued than the other two routes, where Saber was essentially Shirou's soulmate and he gave everything up for Sakura. I don't quite want their romance to be as intense as the other two, and I understand as the most well adjusted of the heroines it makes sense for her and Shirou's relationship to have a more typical highschool romance vibe, but I dunno, I kind of wanted their feelings for eachother to be a bit more prominent.

Or maybe I'm just still really bothered by how the Ufotable adaptation gave them a freaking handshake instead of a hug or kiss, I dunno.
    What UBW gave them was far better than the VN atleast outside of the obligatory forced sex scene. They had the entire epilogue episode to cuddle and of course their cute moments were played up pretty well.

I disagree with the premise because i feel like Rin is always the support character in every route(and outshines Sakura in HF)..so as a bromance character, being a romantic partner is pretty much unnecessary for her due to her over prominence in other ways when other characters fade into the backround. Her role is always at the same level regardless of what position she is in.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; February 11th, 2019 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    ^ Well Arturia and Shirou's bond was literally that of a partnership first and foremost, with Shirou having to actively be convinced to have Arturia partner up with him and be his equal in protecting each other, which is what i liked about it.

He was clearly attracted to her but she kept him at arms length for a while...but Shirou was attracted to Rin long before the route anyways, and you could argue the opposite as well on Rin's end.

So its not even as if they started on a different level, they were forced into this situation just like the other two pairings and all of the characters had an attraction to some degree before the story outside of Arturia who didnt actually know any of them prior.

I feel like Rin's situation in the story is more of a consequence of being independent on her own. Shirou, Arturia and Sakura in the case of HF need a lot of interference from people to get to where they need to be but Rin is the one protagonist who will be fine no matter what happens as she has no real struggle she needs to overcome in particular. She decided to be the best and she will be the best no matter what, the war and her interaction with the people in it doesn't really change that outcome in any particular fashion

What UBW gave them was far better than the VN atleast outside of the obligatory forced sex scene. They had the entire epilogue episode to cuddle and of course their cute moments were played up pretty well.

I disagree with the premise because i feel like Rin is always the support character in every route(and outshines Sakura in HF)..so as a bromance character, being a romantic partner is pretty much unnecessary for her due to her over prominence in other ways when other characters fade into the backround. Her role is always at the same level regardless of what position she is in.
    I can understand that much, which is why I honestly have a whole bunch of mixed feelings about my feelings regarding UBW. I guess it's just that while I adore Rin the most, I kind of wondered how worth it sacrificing a prominent role in her own route in exchange for her basically being a co-protag of the game as a whole is to me personally.

It's especially bothersome when I realized more of Rin's own complexities were laid bare in heavens feel more than UBW due to her and Sakura's relationship, so I'm left feeling a bit mixed

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    yeah
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"