Page 194 of 617 FirstFirst ... 94144184189192193194195196199204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    I seriously want a dating sim/VN where ALL the heroines are school faculty and staff. You could have the cute homeroom teacher next door, the hot librarian, the tough janitress, etc.
    May I suggest looking into other eroge makers? I’m sure there is a game out there that at least partially fills that description.

Well, I didn't mean by TM, just generally. That doesn't sound like their thing even in the Tsuki-F/sn era.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The fact that she comes off more as Shirou's sister kinda turns me off the whole idea
    That makes me wonder, how do you consider Illya vs Taiga in how they come off toward Shirou? Does Illya feel like a sister for Shirou as well, or merely another character?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I thought that too until she bought up getting married and i'm like...i dont want this, but i kind of do
    One issue is that Shirou seems to think of Taiga as purely a teacher or older sis. Also, both Rin & Shirou immediately discounted her as a potential maid when discussing them in FHA. And even Rider feels annoyed if Taiga is considered above her as a "sister."

If anything, seeing her & Waver meet again might be more fun in a way.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Did someone say they want to see Waver and Taiga meet again! If so, I agree, and I, the captain of that ship, am here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    That makes me wonder, how do you consider Illya vs Taiga in how they come off toward Shirou? Does Illya feel like a sister for Shirou as well, or merely another character?
    Every time Shirou considers Illya's little sisterhood it always feels half-hearted, like he's trying to convince himself. Her other traits definitely overshadow the little sisterhood, especially when HF True has her play the older sister card.

Now, if we're talking Prisma, then there's no denying that that's little sister mode, full-bore.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    That makes me wonder, how do you consider Illya vs Taiga in how they come off toward Shirou? Does Illya feel like a sister for Shirou as well, or merely another character?.
    Taiga is a legit sister, since Shirou has grown up with her. Illya is neither biologically a sister, nor in relationship since they’ve just met. Maybe they could get there eventually, but she keeps dying. They’re also treated very differently, Taiga is clearly family while Illya has heroine-like romcom events.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One issue is that Shirou seems to think of Taiga as purely a teacher or older sis. Also, both Rin & Shirou immediately discounted her as a potential maid when discussing them in FHA. And even Rider feels annoyed if Taiga is considered above her as a "sister."

If anything, seeing her & Waver meet again might be more fun in a way.
    I think the Hollow sister's game basically proved that the girls all prefer treating Shirou as the punk kid brother though, that is what seems to get their motor running.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I think the Hollow sister's game basically proved that the girls all prefer treating Shirou as the punk kid brother though, that is what seems to get their motor running.
    So they can take care of him like a big older sister?

I remember Shirou there mentioning how he wouldn't have minded being a younger brother.

Also it was hilarious seeing how bad Illya is at stock little sister phrases, how good Saber is at them, and how sorta scary Sakura can get with them.
    Last edited by warellis; March 20th, 2019 at 03:41 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber is actually a little sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Artoria is Shirou’s husbando in my eyes.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Also it was hilarious seeing how bad Illya is at stock little sister phrases
    That's because she's secretly a big sister.

It's like in a battle manga where there's a character who's bad at a technique you'd think they'd be good--at because they're strong in a different field.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So they can take care of him like a big older sister?

I remember Shirou there mentioning how he wouldn't have minded being a younger brother.

Also it was hilarious seeing how bad Illya is at stock little sister phrases, how good Saber is at them, and how sorta scary Sakura can get with them.
    Like asterism said, Saber IS pretty much the younger sister character to a few people, like Kay. Ilya wants to be spoiled like a little sister, but can't let go of the dignity of the older sister.
    Sakura, as she says, is lacking in good memories as a little sister, but then trolled Rin good with that onee-chan bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinne-Tensei View Post
    Artoria is Shirou’s husbando in my eyes.
    that doesnt belong in the unpopular opinion thread

Blog Entries
    So we are all agreed that taiga is best aneki and also best everything else rite
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Like asterism said, Saber IS pretty much the younger sister character to a few people, like Kay. Ilya wants to be spoiled like a little sister, but can't let go of the dignity of the older sister.
    Sakura, as she says, is lacking in good memories as a little sister, but then trolled Rin good with that onee-chan bit.
    That's what I meant. Saber is, literally, Kay and Morgan's younger sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    So we are all agreed that taiga is best aneki and also best everything else rite
    She was a better assistant/disciple to Iri in the Consultation Room than Illya was to her in the Tiger Dojo overall from what I recall.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ilya was sassy af
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

illya is best assissant, dont be throwing dirt on that girls name.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Perhaps the biggest issue (I argued ad nauseum about it in SB.net) is the cosmology. Specifically, the "Texture" thing and how Rhongomyniad pins them to the planet. So nobody ever bothered asking where the "Textures" come from? Where Rhongo itself came from? Were they aliens? Were they not? Was the planet not a hunk of rock before? Could the planet be inhabitable without textures?

Nasu is pretentious garbage in all it's glory right here. I've rationalized it as some sort of Hollow Earth bullcrap that seems to have mostly worked.

Blog Entries
    Were who aliens?
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty