Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184189192193194
Results 3,861 to 3,867 of 3867

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    I seriously want a dating sim/VN where ALL the heroines are school faculty and staff. You could have the cute homeroom teacher next door, the hot librarian, the tough janitress, etc.
    May I suggest looking into other eroge makers? I’m sure there is a game out there that at least partially fills that description.

They're so close I can smell them Walnut Sparks's Avatar
    Well, I didn't mean by TM, just generally. That doesn't sound like their thing even in the Tsuki-F/sn era.
    I found out long ago
    It's a long way down Avalon Road

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The fact that she comes off more as Shirou's sister kinda turns me off the whole idea
    That makes me wonder, how do you consider Illya vs Taiga in how they come off toward Shirou? Does Illya feel like a sister for Shirou as well, or merely another character?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I thought that too until she bought up getting married and i'm like...i dont want this, but i kind of do
    One issue is that Shirou seems to think of Taiga as purely a teacher or older sis. Also, both Rin & Shirou immediately discounted her as a potential maid when discussing them in FHA. And even Rider feels annoyed if Taiga is considered above her as a "sister."

If anything, seeing her & Waver meet again might be more fun in a way.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Did someone say they want to see Waver and Taiga meet again! If so, I agree, and I, the captain of that ship, am here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, donít get me wrong, seibah foí life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lionís share of the work so itís not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each otherís Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    That makes me wonder, how do you consider Illya vs Taiga in how they come off toward Shirou? Does Illya feel like a sister for Shirou as well, or merely another character?
    Every time Shirou considers Illya's little sisterhood it always feels half-hearted, like he's trying to convince himself. Her other traits definitely overshadow the little sisterhood, especially when HF True has her play the older sister card.

Now, if we're talking Prisma, then there's no denying that that's little sister mode, full-bore.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

That makes me wonder, how do you consider Illya vs Taiga in how they come off toward Shirou? Does Illya feel like a sister for Shirou as well, or merely another character?.
    Taiga is a legit sister, since Shirou has grown up with her. Illya is neither biologically a sister, nor in relationship since they’ve just met. Maybe they could get there eventually, but she keeps dying. They’re also treated very differently, Taiga is clearly family while Illya has heroine-like romcom events.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One issue is that Shirou seems to think of Taiga as purely a teacher or older sis. Also, both Rin & Shirou immediately discounted her as a potential maid when discussing them in FHA. And even Rider feels annoyed if Taiga is considered above her as a "sister."

If anything, seeing her & Waver meet again might be more fun in a way.
    I think the Hollow sister's game basically proved that the girls all prefer treating Shirou as the punk kid brother though, that is what seems to get their motor running.