Page 99 of 618 FirstFirst ... 498994979899100101104109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 12356

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

Blog Entries
    I didn’t like Marie at first, but she totally grew on me

viva la France!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    I mean, pre-Extella, kind of?

The world is still sort of doomed to decay and die.

I kinda want to see what happens with non-AI Hakuno
    Between Extella and Last Encore, Nasu just seems to have given up on the Extraverse real world, really.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Can you really say he gave up when he had no intention to delve into it to begin with?
    Last edited by pinetree; October 23rd, 2018 at 03:27 PM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    They used to be much more subdued than now, actually. Marie and Boudica are the only ones that come to mind on release, and Marie has an excuse as much as I loathe to admit it. But the whole bronze cast is so grounded compared to the rest of the game, it's actually pretty amazing.

Nowsdays literal every other released servant is a chase waifu. You didn't have that on release, because they couldn't or didn't think to make money out of it on release and make all the cute girls 5*.
    Subdued is good in some cases. In others, it's a death sentence. George could look good if they redid his face and removed that... what looks like copper armour, with the stupid gigantic dragon head.

Not just in release characters. Look at Tesla. Look at Laltertoria. All the way up until London they were still making bare-bones excuses for characters, joke characters, a lot of badly made crap in general. Look at how many early Servants have one-line Bond lines or completely uninspired dialogue, or just garbage tier art. Tamamo Cat is an actual joke. Atalante has about five words to say overall, and doesn't get off her children schtick. Scathach, uuuugh i wanna die. Darius, Eric, and every other Berserker except waifubait Kiyo are zero effort.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say any more. My point, basically, is who the fuck would drop 2k for a .png of Jing Ke? There's probably a dude out there who would, but he's alone.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    They also used to have myroom "touching" lines early on just like Kancolle, worth throwing in there.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    They also used to have myroom "touching" lines early on just like Kancolle, worth throwing in there.
    Yeah that was fucking awful.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    So, let's talk about that Grand Order Arcade, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Can you really say he gave up when he had no intention to delve into it begin with?
    Eh, I would have liked some kind of weird battle network-esque thing switching between AI and non-AI Hakuno to progress and stuff.

It ends with you taking down whoever took over the power vacuum Leo left after dying or something
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    Unpopular opinion:

i like tamamo cat

she makes me laugh
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Unpopular opinion:

i like tamamo cat

she makes me laugh
    Kyte has been stanning for tamacat over og Tama for awhile.
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Talking about Yakuza, I once had a dream of playing fate characters in a Yakuza styled game engine.

I have no idea how the hell that would work but apparently that is my subconscious yearning
    Kintoki (Rider) going around ora ora ora with his bike. Ofc you can also go with any characters with punching and kicking fighting styles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Unpopular opinion:

i like tamamo cat

she makes me laugh
    Everyone should like Cat.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eh, I would have liked some kind of weird battle network-esque thing switching between AI and non-AI Hakuno to progress and stuff.

It ends with you taking down whoever took over the power vacuum Leo left after dying or something
    That wouldn't make sense because those Hakuno have nothing to do with each other, there's no connection there.
    I get that it doesn't have to be this specific thing necessarily, but I find it weird to want the real world to have any relevance in Extra when the series was never about that and never even gave it enough focus to make me interested in something involving any of the real people

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    That wouldn't make sense because those Hakuno have nothing to do with each other, there's no connection there.
    I get that it doesn't have to be this specific thing necessarily, but I find it weird to want the real world to have any relevance in Extra when the series was never about that and never even gave it enough focus to make me interested in something involving any of the real people
    Iunmo, from the crumbs we've been shown I wouldn't mind some more.

There's potential for some classic 'rebellion vs monolithic expansionist empire' stuff in there.

Tbh my problem is trying to care about the moon cell which has become cyber Rome.

.... maybe I'm just tired of Nero

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Iunmo, from the crumbs we've been shown I wouldn't mind some more.

There's potential for some classic 'rebellion vs monolithic expansionist empire' stuff in there.
    Wasn't this what irl nameless and extra Rin were doing?

Errybody makes fun of terrorist Rin but her story sounds like fun to play through
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

US Friend Code
    I definitely think Extra's Earth is more interesting than Moon Cell, but even if it's more interesting I still find it hard to drum up actual interest. I'm just personally not a fan of Extra's setting. That's me though.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wasn't this what irl nameless and extra Rin were doing?

Errybody makes fun of terrorist Rin but her story sounds like fun to play through
    Yup. There's also rumbles of rebellion in other places (Dan was sent to stop the Harway from claiming the Grail by the queen, iirc Rani was supposed to blow up the seraph if she couldn't get her hands on it) and implications that we're going to be looking at more open rebellion against them once news of Leo's death gets out.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Kintoki (Rider) going around ora ora ora with his bike. Ofc you can also go with any characters with punching and kicking fighting styles.
    Alternately, Taiga/Jaguar Man: The Game.

The first half of the game, after a tutorial prologue where you play Zecchan ten years ago and have to escape and fight weird tentacled creatures attacking the city for some reason, has you playing as Taiga through a Fuyuki City where you really have no freaking idea what's going on, but boy sure there's a lot of gas explosions of late, doing standard Yakuza princess things and also bopping the heads of unruly students skipping classes because it's the end of the world and there are shadows and fire everywhere. Then you drag them back to the school until it explodes because of that stupid Shinji or whatever.

Then you are killed off by Shirou's punk of a new housemate who now is dressed all in ridiculous dark fashion and with a stupid mask for some reason, and you are revived as a Yakuza Heroic Spirit of Justice out to impart your own brand of law in a war to save all of mankind. After every stage you get to do a Taiga Dojo too.

Blog Entries
    Taek all my moniez

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Alternately, Taiga/Jaguar Man: The Game.

The first half of the game, after a tutorial prologue where you play Zecchan ten years ago and have to escape and fight weird tentacled creatures attacking the city for some reason, has you playing as Taiga through a Fuyuki City where you really have no freaking idea what's going on, but boy sure there's a lot of gas explosions of late, doing standard Yakuza princess things and also bopping the heads of unruly students skipping classes because it's the end of the world and there are shadows and fire everywhere. Then you drag them back to the school until it explodes because of that stupid Shinji or whatever.

Then you are killed off by Shirou's punk of a new housemate who now is dressed all in ridiculous dark fashion and with a stupid mask for some reason, and you are revived as a Yakuza Heroic Spirit of Justice out to impart your own brand of law in a war to save all of mankind. After every stage you get to do a Taiga Dojo too.
    I'd play, but only if Waver were in the game somehow.

JP Friend Code
    Tbh my problem is trying to care about the moon cell which has become cyber Rome.

.... maybe I'm just tired of Nero
    Just add Ozy and we have Egypt territory to change things up. Also becuz I want to see Ozy meeting pharaoh Karna and pharaoh Gawain as well as his fox sister.