Page 618 of 618 FirstFirst ... 118518568608613616617618
Results 12,341 to 12,345 of 12345

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

US Friend Code
    She’s like Caster, Kuzuki, and Lancer among a couple others where she fulfills her role just fine in SN and is allowed the benefit of her HA screen time to build her up to a point where she’s comparable to the rest of the cast. The criticism that she could still have done more is still kinda valid since she is a part of Sakura’s character and they could have emphasized it more, but Hollow is a good bandaid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    Rider isn't really an independent character in Stay Night, she's basically just a supporting character for Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Kojiro is often considered superior to Lancelot.
    Berserker Lancelot? Is Tsubame-Gaeshi that good of a move to where he's stronger?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks View Post
    Rider isn't really an independent character in Stay Night, she's basically just a supporting character for Sakura.
    My thing is she probably could have done that role a bit better is all, although I think she fulfills it fine as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Blog Entries
    I think the dependency fits with the fact that they're well, servants, always bound to their master one way or another, not really able to have character arcs, and the two characters that are notable exceptions are, well, notable exceptions. I wonder how many times I can fit that stop in a sentence.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad