Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: Fall 2018 Anime - The ride never ever ever ends (unfortunately)

US Friend Code
    930,495,944 | IGN Gabriel
    It's confirmation that Giorno wants to bone his Stand. My OTP is validated.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by AggroAnnabelle View Post
    Dear god clearing cookies and never coming back
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    The Crying_vegeta Game
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, Mike. Sweet, poor, naive Mike. Wants his waifu to be loved, doesn't realize that he's the reason more and more people have grown to dislike her. It's so pure and tragic I could cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    sakura wasnt that great
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'm sorry I was brushing my teeth she is fucking important how dare you

Spoiler:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    I heard all ED were Araki's choice, songs that he had listen.
    It's a catchy tune, so I'd say he chose well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    It's confirmation that Giorno wants to bone his Stand. My OTP is validated.
    Fucked up that there isn't more Stand User-on-Stand R18.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't mind the ED's song, but that visuals were really lackluster. They've almost always been static character poses scrolling by, but at least they put more effort into it than a mostly dark background with gold mirrors? TVs?

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I don't mind the ED's song, but that visuals were really lackluster. They've almost always been static character poses scrolling by, but at least they put more effort into it than a mostly dark background with gold mirrors? TVs?
    Like I've said, it's deffo a low-energy ED 6/10 would not take to dinner and whisper sweet nothings to without at least some alcohol in the system
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    shame on me for not watching Zombie land Saga til now.

Tae-chan best girl.
    Family Mo-san

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Cow Girl has a higher pitched voice than I expected. Also Lancer's a redhead, laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
    what

DROPPED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    The YuYuYu/Akame ga Kill dude is involved, so I, for some reason, remain hopeful that things eventually become an enjoyable trainwreck.
    Stop reminding me I once had hopes for YuYuYu.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.

Once and always and nevermore.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post

You went absolutely off the rails on the reading comprehension there, given that the context of my post that responded to your post that was responding to my original post you're getting salty about was about involved me taking issue with you saying that I shouldn't compare or have a preference between these two shows that happen to be in the same incredibly niche genre of (let's call it "spy girls") because they do things differently, which is an absolutely nutty stance to take and just comes off as being needlessly and, seemingly, belligerently nitpicky. You misinterpreted the point of my original post, latched onto elements that you imagined and then perceived to be negative and directed at Spyce, and then used a bullshit and non-sequtorial comparison to muddle the intent of my original post even further.
    It's not like you can't have a prefernce or compare, but I just see it as incredibly reductive to call it "worse PriPri". Worse than PriPri? Maybe. But "worse PriPri" implies it's trying to be similar and failing when, really it isn't. I'd like more clarification if I'm misunderstanding something here. Because honestly, without specifics, this post I'm replying to lost me on where I went wrong with my reply. There's something I'm misunderstanding here, but I fail to see where or what and I feel pretty stupid right now
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Double Decker Episode 3: Kirill not finding anything after following his hunches is starting to get old.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Blog Entries
    A soldier and an escape artist chasing a man in a polar bear costume in carts through an exploding mine tunnel so they can take his collection of human skins...yep, Golden Kamuy is reaching Jojo levels of sounding bizarre out of context.

Also they totally did the "Last Supper" scene justice even if they just panned over it with the epic music. <3

Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gegege no Kitaro's current main villain is a giant eyeball, whose plans revolve around a ring. The ring must be destroyed... Does this sound familiar to anyone else? I was about to suggest just tossing the ring into Mt. Fuji, but I take it that that's reserved for the gifts of NEET princesses.
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler: