Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hollow World ~ Owari no Kakera [OOC]

Like clockwork
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, selection is complete, although there are some stipulations with all of it.

I decided to take 6 of you at the start, however all the sheets were good enough that I could see them existing within the RP. I was originally going to break down like normal and just take everyone, but as reminded by a good friend of mine that's probably a bad idea; of course some of the "most fitting" sheets belong to players who have a habit of disappearing for months at a time, so this is how I'm gonna do things instead:

The characters are all 'canon.'

Everyone will exist within Squad Zero at the start of the RP, but those that didn't make the initial selection will "go missing" after the start. In the event of a player death or someone going into hibernation again (they know who they are), one of the missing friends will take their place as a PC. To that end, the chosen are:

1.) Pala
    2.) Hero
    3.) Race
    4.) Verg
    5.) Katie
    6.) Drac

---

Ramblings on the others

Sei: Three hour crunch kinda hurt it, although I do respect the determination to do it in three hours. Just needs a bit of fleshing out.

Vri: Needed more time to finish sheet iirc, neat ideas, interesting relationship with the Captain. Worth exploring.

Tang: Strongest exorcist mentality (objectively crazy in a self-sacrificing way), cute

Ark: Cool overall concept, almost did mascot character slot, but following the others like a puppy seems the best entrance

Neko: I laughed in a good way, you know why. No one else will understand this.

EDIT:

I'll go over sheets and hand out awakening stuff later on, might write opening post first
    Last edited by Airen; October 21st, 2018 at 10:38 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Congrats to those that got in.

I'll be following closely behind
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Alright, I got in! Allow me to start the traditional fc and one-liners (alongside a character summary, as we all know each other):

General Information
    A 21-year old girl who joined squad zero two years ago, after a certain tragedy in her life. A rather quiet and introverted girl who's open only to those she regarded as family - squad zero - she is the type to quietly enjoys banters and conversations, only quipping in once in a while. While she can be stern and professional on missions, Kyoko ultimately cares a lot for her friends, and being a good listener who's always willing lend an ear whenever other members seemed troubled, she somewhat become an "older sister" figure of the squad.

In battle, Kyoko is the "melee god" of squad zero, the vanguard who (usually) charges first against the enemy as she is practically made for close-range combat. A certain talent made it so that her allies can plan and attack the enemy without worry of hitting her, whether it's melee or range attacks.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    I bet my sheet was hard to balance cause one side weighed more then the other
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

General Information
    A former "misunderstood hero" who rose to fight against the immense web of corruption his own dream had created, rebelling against the system and playing the part of the villain to do so. After a fierce clash with the SDCD, he was finally defeated and put behind bars. Years later, he was offered a spot in Squad 0, becoming one of the first members to join.

Faust seems to have adopted a 'strict father' role within Squad 0. He can be cold, harsh and certainly not as permissive as Captain Yuzuriha, but when there is a problem at hand, he's always there to lend an ear or help fix it in a timely manner. The kind of character who understands he is no longer the protagonist of the story and would do whatever has to be done to preserve the lives of the next generation.

In battle, Faust is a versatile support unit who often seeks to bind, poison or obstruct the opponent's movements in some way. While he excels when paired with someone, he can be quite a troublesome warrior if left on his own. Chosen to wield the power of Persona, he can manifest "The Lord of Flies", and is equipped with custom variations of some famous demonic spells like "Vorpal Blade" and "Fog Breath".
    Last edited by hero; October 22nd, 2018 at 03:23 AM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    General Information
    A young girl of ambiguous age who joined Squad Zero two years ago as their one and only “top idol.” Loud, vain, and eager to be praised, Kirika is the kind of woman to open her mouth first before thinking about any of the unfortunate consequences her cocky and ridiculously self-assured attitude leads to. Though she really is self-absorbed, Kirika’s one and only goal is to inspire others, and to that end she quite good at reading the atmosphere and cheering up people who need it. Despite her skill at reading the emotions of others, Kirika herself is an open book, who will glow when complimented and pout when criticized. A demanding person to be around who (generally) just wants you to smile.

Combat wise, Kirika supports others with her array of crowd control, buffs, and heals from her sound based COMP. Like a flag bearer, she inspires others while being in the middle of the fray. While somewhat fragile, her style of team support under her radiant, awe-inspiring glory can more than easily turn the tides in battle. That is… as long as you’re listening to her, anyway.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

General Information
    A young, 9-year old boy that became part of the Squad Zero some half a year ago. So far he has exhibited nothing but disdain and annoyance at the other members, considering them to be 'morons' and 'jackasses'. A very unlikable little brat, all things considered. A gloomy personality that hides very sharp thorns within it, not letting anyone get even near him, he has been the 'trouble child' of the 0th Division ever since he first arrived. His vaguely American accent hints at his place of birth, but he has been rather tight-lipped about that as well.

In battle, Dirac is a defensive player first and foremost. Though his small stature would not suggest it, he is built like a tank where it counts and can shrug off just about any attack without much of a problem. When all this is combined with his various shield-type spells and dark amusement he gets from no-selling people's best efforts, it makes him a small fortress on the battlefield. But even so, his list of powers feels a bit limited for some reason...
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; October 22nd, 2018 at 09:25 AM.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was gonna write all the intros at once, but some things came up so I ran outta time

Will finish the other ones when I get back, then work on sheet stuff

Sheet stuff isnt needed for prologue
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

General Information
    An amnesiac vampire of unknown age that was found by Kobayashi Haru in what looked to be the experimental above of a sorceror of some kind, alongside an equally amnesiac Pixie. Discovered to be a Blood Fiend, a vampire of the highest tier, the SCDC decided to take advantage of her powers and inducted her into Squad Zero. Kaori, as she was named by Haru, and Mirai, her pixie companion, have pretty much adopted the squad as their foster family, and Kaori treats her comrades as if they were her own siblings. A shy and demure girl, somewhat of a scaredy cat, Kaori is a vampire of a tier high enough to not be afflicted by normal weaknesses, and yet remains permanently afraid of them, and heavily dislikes the idea of hurting others. However, she's very protective of her squad, and will do anything and everything for them. Somewhat clingy, she's particularly attached to the Captain and to Haru.

Her interests and hobbies seem like those of a normal girl, and her general behavior indicates that she may have been the scion of an high class family before whatever befell her.

Considered a superweapon and last resort of the SCDC, Kaori is often deployed to serve support tasks, either using her vampiric abilities and Mirai to scout, or using her various spells to disable and debuff the enemies. Only in extreme cases she's authorized to engage in direct combat, due to the risks that consuming too much foreign blood and ending too many lives carries on her sanity...
    Last edited by RacingeR; October 22nd, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries

Sachiko Kuronaga

General Information
    Spunky and energetic, Sachiko has been in the Zero Squad for only two years, but has made it her mission to become close friends with all the other members. She's a faint ray of sunshine in dark situations, frequently trying to put a positive spin on things and keep everyone's spirits up. This positivety can soetmes make her seem like a pushover, but those that try to take advantage of her because of that are quickly disabused of that notion. She's not the toughest member on the Zero Squad, but she more than holds her own.

In the field, she's not quick on her feet, yet she specializes in sneak attacks and split-second rescues, pulling people out of dangerous situations if necessary. By no means does this mean she isn't capable of other things however. She's an excellent shot, and also a sturdy fighter in close combat. Most of Sachiko's magic is about using very simple concepts to powerful effect. She knows what she can do, and how to use it to its fullest extent with very little cost to herself.
    Last edited by Draconic; October 22nd, 2018 at 07:03 PM.

IC is already up and updated for anyone that missed it.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Nice squad setup
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    I will not tank for any of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    I will not tank for any of you!
    So this is why I'm the vanguard...

The tank doesn't want to tank!
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just know, I would sacrifice myself for any of you. Well, we'll see how it goes with Dirac. I don't even know if what I'm talking about would work on someone who hates me more than the things that he kills.

I'm going to have so much fun standing between you and any possible self-destructive habits you've got, Verg.

Also, just because I'm a bleeding heart character doesn't mean I'm going to fall for the crying child trick.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    die for me, peasants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, dammit hero! I was counting on you being a harem protag who could justifiably walk in on me in the shower and not be a pedo. I have no idea how I'll awaken my true power now.

KT, in all seriousness, is there any reason I would have to not listen to Kirika sing? For possible near future narrative purposes.

Also, Verg can I say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    and she knew that Dirac sometimes got fussy if he didn't get to tell her how he wanted her to die in a new and weirdly creative way every few days.
    Last edited by Draconic; October 23rd, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Dirac doesn't get fussy. Dirac gets mean.

I fear what would happen if I ran a harem protag in an Airen RP.

I might not be able to handle it.