Thread: Common TM Fanon and Misconceptions

not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    You're the one that puts forward Berserker Arc as stronger than Gil tho

Unless we're going back to the point that Arc isn't a Servant and therefore can't be the Strongest SERVANT
    Yes, i Put Berserker arc as stronger than Gil at her fullpower. why is this a matter of relevance?

- - - Updated - - -

Look this thread is about Fanon and Misconceptions, not Badass VS, take that to its appropriate place if you want to continue on about your own misunderstanding of Moon Arc's abilities
    Yes, this is the misconception/fanon thread, i'm bringing up a misconception/fanon from an outdated statement. and providing an example at why it's not true. just because it happened to be battle related, it doesn't mean it has to be in BA VS, otherwise, any similar misconception must be treated that same way. you are not being coherent.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but Arc doesn't have both effects (amping herself up/nerfing her target) that you contribute to her. She cannot do both at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Ngl the increase of Arc fans has made me both miss him and dread his return
    Ultimate one is a skill, blut die is an NP. i said this many times. she doesn't have her skill when she is nerfed, which is not the premise nor the setting provided in the example, blut die being 6x + to its user in earth instead of 6x - to its targets in the moon is not related to the ultimate one skill which makes arc only 1+ more than her opponent.

Personal skills
    Mystic Eyes: A→C

Ultimate One: EX→Unavailable

Noble Phantasm
    Blut die Schwester: Sister of blood
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: None
    Maximum number of targets: No limit

edit: i'm not an arc fan, i barely read tsuki, nor do i hate gil. i just find the popular belief that gil is the strongest servant without dispute due to an outdated statement as foolish. that's all. i could bring up void shiki in a similar manner but i chose arc for simplicity, if you still hold the popular belief (fanon) that he is the strongest, then all the power to you!.
    Last edited by Wallacia; June 17th, 2019 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    why use arc as the example if you barely read tsukihime

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but the real question is, how is Gil going to contest j.c?

Blog Entries
    and if you read f/sn gil being the strongest servant doesnt mean anything

Quote Originally Posted by Wallacia View Post
    but would i call that enough for the ''most powerful of all''?, i would say not; arc could be argued to be stronger, she could use her 1+ Ultimate skill ability AND reduce that of Gilgamesh to a Sixth of its original. the equivalent of Emiya vs Gramps.
    Alright, lemme break this down for you

First of, A Berserker Class Servant doesn't have their sanity, thats kinda how the class works. You giving Arc sanity in the Berserker class is rather silly because of this.

Next, there is no AND here, Arc can do either one or the other, not both at the same time. She either outclasses him, or nerfs him, neither actually being very helpful against Gil.

You seem to think that her Ultimate Skill and Blut die Schwester are different abilities. They aren't. Blut die Schwester is what Arc can do on the moon/in the mooncell. Ultimate is what she can do on Earth. The Extra game separates them, but it's noted that thats not really true.

as for bringing this to Badass VS, its more that the part of Gil vs Arc belong there more, and it feels like thats where this is going...

JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    Alright, lemme break this down for you

First of, A Berserker Class Servant doesn't have their sanity, thats kinda how the class works. You giving Arc sanity in the Berserker class is rather silly because of this.

Next, there is no AND here, Arc can do either one or the other, not both at the same time. She either outclasses him, or nerfs him, neither actually being very helpful against Gil.

You seem to think that her Ultimate Skill and Blut die Schwester are different abilities. They aren't. Blut die Schwester is what Arc can do on the moon/in the mooncell. Ultimate is what she can do on Earth. The Extra game separates them, but it's noted that thats not really true.

as for bringing this to Badass VS, its more that the part of Gil vs Arc belong there more, and it feels like thats where this is going...
    wow, it's almost as if berserkers are not mad berserkers in fate......but wait!. but no, like i said before, she regained her stats and skills when gatou misunderstanding was lifted off her.

Yes, she can either use blut die as a nerfing skill or amping skill depending of the location, no one argued that.

Blut die = NP whose Function change depending of the location, her U.O is a skill, Extra game separates them, whether you can accept that or not is up to you, but i'm using it.

honestly, this topic seems to be controversial and degrailing much into what or how arc powers work. so i'm pulling a pause point there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Yeah but the real question is, how is Gil going to contest j.c?
    same way arc is gonna contest against deen.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Technically warc has Blut Die Schwester as a move in melty, on earth, but she's probably closer to Crimson Moon herself and not even real so I guess that makes sense.

It's also the name for the moon drop which is something completely different but I guess they wanted to shove their shoddy german into the game somehow.
    Last edited by Ratman; June 17th, 2019 at 08:23 PM.

Let's leave it at this. Can't talk to someone who can't read.

Yeah I'm done, but not because this is 'controversial'

JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    why use arc as the example if you barely read tsukihime
    actually, i'm using Arc of Fate Extra. although, i will be quitting the topic for now.

Blog Entries
    eric would like a word

FGO was a mistake

just like EXTRA

JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    X says Y may have C with no evidence to show. gets rejected then processed to call the rejecter an illiterate. definitely not controversial, zurvan.

edit: too late, damn it.
    Last edited by Wallacia; June 17th, 2019 at 09:26 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    What's a stat drop supposed to do against the Gate of Babylon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

That's hardly coherent english, but sure I'll take me being the bad one in this scenario if that helps you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wallacia View Post
    X says Y may have C with no evidence to show. gets rejected then processed to call the rejecter an illiterate. and you this is not controversial? zurvan.
    I'm not even the one that flat out told you you can't read lmao

JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    That's hardly coherent english, but sure I'll take me being the bad one in this scenario if that helps you

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even the one that flat out told you you can't read lmao
    i wasn't saying it was you. it's kind of 4 AM and i'm at my limit when it comes to grammar.

also
    Spoiler:
    change the quote to the current one that it is based of

Blog Entries
    speaking of strong servants, if Shishou is supposed to be all that why does she constantly get her ass-kicked in GO

- - - Updated - - -

clearly she's a masochist

Why, everyone makes mistakes, esp if its 4 AM

- - - Updated - - -

speaking of strong servants, if Shishou is supposed to be all that why does she constantly get her ass-kicked in GO

- - - Updated - - -

clearly she's a masochist
    Her wish is quite literally to find someone strong enough to Kill her so, you might be onto something

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    eric would like a word
    His profile outright says that even though he speaks, you can't talk to him.

The real cheaters are the Mad Enancement E guys, and Spartacus with Asterios who are clearly both completely lucid and merely retarded.

Blog Entries
    well, if she's already dead in GO cause Salmon, she got her wish, yeah. so then why doesn't she just gae bulg and chill in chaldea and nothing else

smh