Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Goblin Slayer: THE THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Maybe at some point gobboes were an actual race, up until they lost a big bad war, or were slaughtered by some kingdom or another. Would they have ever actually had a culture of their own?
    they were created evil because there needs to be low level fodder, they are meant to have no backstory or justification for their actions
    entire setting is gods rping superhard in their version of dnd and everyone else is suffering consequences
    as in they are actively roleplaying as events of the GS unfold and the world is literally being created on the fly for that sole purpose

Since everyone was talking about it , and i like fantasy, i gave it a look.

Its pretty much style over any sustance. In the first episode , its all like ....oh, this is not your typical fantasy anime, did you tought the story would be about sword guy with a little harem, bam, no, ...they were slaughtered and this is some dark shit. Then, you see the big boobed girl in the second episode and the truth is the anime is as full of cliches as any fantasy one ,but relies on graphic content to catch attention.

Also, a story is as good as ts antagonist, and the goblins are just mindless hordes, if this isnt relaly anything beyond MC and his supportin team killing them, there is not that much hook. I will not bash it but is not groundbreaking with any means

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    That's cool, you have permission to leave the thread

I assume that's why you posted?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    finished ln vol 5
    overall its entertaining but leaves a lot to be desired