Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Create your greate holy grail war team.

  1. #21
    Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Grace Field House
    Age
    51
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,842
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Masters:

    id probably go with bezet since her np gives me a trump card, kirirtsugu to act as my strategist, Shinji just to have an easily disposiible master, me as Cupids master, Ilya to keep kirirtsugu in line, tousaka to have a knowledgable Mage, ryogi to have a psychopath who would have no issues killing a bunch of humunclues for mana. And some random smucks to fill for mana.

    The he only master servant pair I'd pick out my self is probably bezet and envy, for Completly reasons unrelated to Cupid.
    I can't comment on the Servants, but Ryougi isn't a psychopath by any means and actually dislikes killing despite her constant urge to do so. There's no way she'd be okay with slaughtering a bunch of homunculi. Also, even aside from that don't you think there's a problem with having a homunculus (Illya) on a team that treats homunculi as disposable batteries?

  2. #22
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I can't comment on the Servants, but Ryougi isn't a psychopath by any means and actually dislikes killing despite her constant urge to do so. There's no way she'd be okay with slaughtering a bunch of homunculi. Also, even aside from that don't you think there's a problem with having a homunculus (Illya) on a team that treats homunculi as disposable batteries?
    Yeah, slaughtering a bunch of homunculi would be something she considers a "massacre", which is an absolute no-no for Shiki. As for Ilya, does she even care about other homunculi? She did pre-UBW, but I thought she eventually just stopped caring about most everything except revenge on Kiritsugu and Shirou and maybe games.

  3. #23
    lordofvenom venomking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    847
    I didn't mean shiki, it was me trying type the name of the master of the fourth holy grail caster, and my goal is to keep the humunclues factory thing between me and him.

  4. #24
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    I didn't mean shiki, it was me trying type the name of the master of the fourth holy grail caster, and my goal is to keep the humunclues factory thing between me and him.
    Ryuunosuke? He'd go way further than homunculi eventually once he got bored.

  5. #25
    Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Grace Field House
    Age
    51
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,842
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    I didn't mean shiki, it was me trying type the name of the master of the fourth holy grail caster, and my goal is to keep the humunclues factory thing between me and him.
    Oh, you mean Ryuunosuke? Yeah, that makes far more sense. Though it feels like you chose Masters and Servants almost entirely on combat specs, rather than making sure they can actually work together as a team. Ryuunosuke is a completely unpredictable maniac and I can't imagine him getting along with relatively honorable mages like Bazett or Rin. Plus Shinji's inferiority complex would probably kick into overdrive surrounded by such powerful mages.

  6. #26
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh, you mean Ryuunosuke? Yeah, that makes far more sense. Though it feels like you chose Masters and Servants almost entirely on combat specs, rather than making sure they can actually work together as a team. Ryuunosuke is a completely unpredictable maniac and I can't imagine him getting along with relatively honorable mages like Bazett or Rin. Plus Shinji's inferiority complex would probably kick into overdrive surrounded by such powerful mages.
    Indeed, and that is honestly a flaw actual magi seem to have as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, in this thread, can you make a team with the express purpose of destroying the Grail?

  7. #27
    Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Abascal's flat...
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,255
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Spoiler:
    Summarized for you: Why I stopped taking the Nasuverse seriously and just admitted it's essentially Lies of Astaroth all over again...

    For my team, well, I will go in depth later, but...

    Saber - El Cid (you already knew this one was coming)
    Archer - Artemis (not your Aphrodite-stole-Artemis-bow imitation. The real deal that dresses in cargos and a White Parka and is willing to stick two knives up EMIYA's bumhole)
    Lancer - Cu (I need someone to drink and talk shit with and which the Forocoches crowd does not think is a milk-drinker).
    Rider - Richard the Lionheart (and I have bloody plans for this one in the Create a Servant thread)...
    Caster - Miguel de Cervantes (because he's better than Shakespeare and a macho Iberico will always be better than a Perfido)...
    Berserker - Ivan the Terrible... I need at least one Russky on this team...
    Assassin - I don't care if people don't think he's that old. I want Simo Hayha to be my sniper recon guard dog.

  8. #28
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,142
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    2
    Cervantes, a macho man? I mean, sure, he fought in the Battle of Lepanto and lost the mobility of an arm, but I'm sure that he wasn't viewed as a hero or an alpha male. Well, that was mostly because everybody was busy kissing pretty boy Lope's ass (and perhaps because he worked as a tax collector for a time, and who likes tax collectors?), although Lope was once a soldier too.

    (I personally prefer Quevedo, since he was such a massive troll)

  9. #29
    lordofvenom venomking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    847
    Sir table, sure nut just make sure that yoh be detailed about thier reasoning, why, etc.

  10. #30
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Sir table, sure nut just make sure that yoh be detailed about thier reasoning, why, etc.
    Ok. Will do. Also please edit that post. I can barely make sense of it.

  11. #31
    Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Abascal's flat...
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,255
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Cervantes, a macho man? I mean, sure, he fought in the Battle of Lepanto and lost the mobility of an arm, but I'm sure that he wasn't viewed as a hero or an alpha male. Well, that was mostly because everybody was busy kissing pretty boy Lope's ass (and perhaps because he worked as a tax collector for a time, and who likes tax collectors?), although Lope was once a soldier too.

    (I personally prefer Quevedo, since he was such a massive troll)
    Quevedo is too campy for me. Besides, the man who wrote about how a person could go insane "because his brain went dry" deserves an special honor...

    Speaking of the Servant part, I have full intention of making a female Richard the Lionheart Servant who's a buxom redhead but shall wear realistic (mostly, leather armor wasn't a big thing for crusaders) armor (pants instead of skirts, form fitting outfit instead of cleavage everywhere and so on...)

    I need to find a Witcher like model and see if I can finally get Blender running...

  12. #32
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Quevedo is too campy for me. Besides, the man who wrote about how a person could go insane "because his brain went dry" deserves an special honor...

    Speaking of the Servant part, I have full intention of making a female Richard the Lionheart Servant who's a buxom redhead but shall wear realistic (mostly, leather armor wasn't a big thing for crusaders) armor (pants instead of skirts, form fitting outfit instead of cleavage everywhere and so on...)

    I need to find a Witcher like model and see if I can finally get Blender running...
    You do realize that Richard is a canon Servant in Fate/Strange Fake, right?

  13. #33
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    You do realize that Richard is a canon Servant in Fate/Strange Fake, right?
    Well...

  14. #34
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Well...
    Well what?

  15. #35
    Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Abascal's flat...
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,255
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    You do realize that Richard is a canon Servant in Fate/Strange Fake, right?
    I don't know how big I am about the idea of using Strange Fake as material for this scenario though. It had a blob for a Servant...

    Though Enkidu probably gets a pass.

    Then again, I already said my Arty is not FGO's Arty, so it's not like this is news to anyone... Then there was the case about conflicting Servant designs... and Fate Prototype... and we just run into a wall from there.

    Does FGO have Arthur Saber?

  16. #36
    Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Space of Imaginary Social Life
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,142
    US Friend Code
    878,709,144
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yes

  17. #37
    Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Abascal's flat...
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,255
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yes
    Then I foresee no difficulty. If we can have the "Pendragon siblings" fighting side by side, nothing keeps fem!Richard from emerging...

  18. #38
    Gold, Glory, Gospel 34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New World
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    824
    Blog Entries
    2


    - - - Updated - - -

    there's your fem!Richard

    100% canon

  19. #39
    Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Abascal's flat...
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,255
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post


    - - - Updated - - -

    there's your fem!Richard

    100% canon

    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    I don't know how big I am about the idea of using Strange Fake as material for this scenario though. It had a blob for a Servant...

    Though Enkidu probably gets a pass.

    Then again, I already said my Arty is not FGO's Arty, so it's not like this is news to anyone... Then there was the case about conflicting Servant designs... and Fate Prototype... and we just run into a wall from there.

    Does FGO have Arthur Saber?
    http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lance...er%20%E2%96%BE



    And if this is an FGO and not the Strange/Fake, why is Britain full of Saberfaces?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •