Thread: Character Sheet help, please?

Blog Entries

Character Sheet help, please?

If this thread is in the wrong place, please move it, but after reading the opening post to be sure.

Okay, for the reason why I'm posting this thread, I'm looking for help when it comes to creating a Nasuverse-compliant character sheet for author use only. I mean, nothing like what we'd see as a Servant Sheet on the Type-MOON Wiki, but rather a general details sort of character sheet with some specific knowledge of a character's traits. I want to make sure I get a clear idea what should be included on this sheet.

To be sure, I want to make sure that the character sheet has a section for each type of character in the Nasuverse, at least within the Tsukihime and Fate/stay Night continuity (since I don't know if Rakkyou is in that continuity, among the other Nasu works, anyway). I want to be sure that there's a section for characters like Ryuudou Issei, Tohno/Nanaya Shiki, Tohno SHIKI, et cetera... the whole gamut of character types. You understand what I mean?

I hope I'm making any sense... and I hope I'm in the correct sub-forum of the community here.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    If this thread is in the wrong place, please move it, but after reading the opening post to be sure.

Okay, for the reason why I'm posting this thread, I'm looking for help when it comes to creating a Nasuverse-compliant character sheet for author use only. I mean, nothing like what we'd see as a Servant Sheet on the Type-MOON Wiki, but rather a general details sort of character sheet with some specific knowledge of a character's traits. I want to make sure I get a clear idea what should be included on this sheet.

To be sure, I want to make sure that the character sheet has a section for each type of character in the Nasuverse, at least within the Tsukihime and Fate/stay Night continuity (since I don't know if Rakkyou is in that continuity, among the other Nasu works, anyway). I want to be sure that there's a section for characters like Ryuudou Issei, Tohno/Nanaya Shiki, Tohno SHIKI, et cetera... the whole gamut of character types. You understand what I mean?

I hope I'm making any sense... and I hope I'm in the correct sub-forum of the community here.
    I can't answer whether you're in the right place, and this isn't exactly what you're looking for - but I hope it will help?
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Uh... it might be able to help, yeah, though I'm not entirely sure yet.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?