Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Astronomika - Shooting Down Falling Stars (OOC)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    vergs FC makes me think of those retrowave youtube videos
    I don't think I'll be able to unsee that now.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries

Wink Too many good characters

But I gotta agree with Spin, KT. You’re naturally suspicious. And so is Frantic, but in a more ‘ominous, gotta see what she’s hiding under that smile,’ way. *prays for eldritch powers* You’re more of a ‘you’ll never suspect her because she’s actually a good person, but she just happens to be a contract killer,’ KT.

Also, I think I can safely say that Thalrexal made the best character just from that opening line. And Mooncake is a treasure. I feel like I can follow this because despite my fathomless rage, it’s blindingly obvious that Verg made the right choices here.

Goddamn, but who am I supposed to wish death on for the sake of myself and Pala…? At least one of you is out to kill at least one of the others, or so suggests the summary, but how does one do that without reducing oneself to tears? It’s like it freaking can’t be done!
    Last edited by Draconic; January 5th, 2019 at 07:03 PM.

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post

i meant mellon

theyre becoming the same person in my mind
    Verg was Mellon all along!

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    What a colorful cast.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Only the finest of anime stereotypes were chosen for this project!

Blog Entries
    By the way, I intend to give everyone a three/four posts to acclimate themselves to their character before moving the scene forward. Just a little heads up.

Blog Entries
    The maps for the town of Road's End and both floors of Pinefall Dormitory have been added to the opening post.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I disappear for one week, and the IC thread already has ten pages...

Oh my GAWD

- - - Updated - - -

I like how the Owl's Nest Hotel is on the opposite end of the map from the school.
    It's practically begging students to shack up.

...and probably begging the narrative to make it the scene of a murder.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, no empty rooms. This means that after someone dies, Bria's going to be living in

a. A dead girl's room ()
    b. A room surrounded by boys () [I suspect that Room 110 is going to be important though...]
    c. In the off limits area ()

Jeez, DeviantArt has an emoji for everything...
    And now, to wait warmly and
    read
    watch

Last edited by Draconic; January 16th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Ha Verg even took her out of the cast page. Shame wanted to see what was up with her.

Blog Entries
    To be honest, we all kind of freaked out when we found that out. But on good news, she wasn't replaced in the Episode 1 ED so there's physical proof she exists outside of IC posts.

Blog Entries
    verg is gonna rerender the video now

Blog Entries
    He can't do anything about my screenshots of the video and the post with her in it, dammit!

Blog Entries
    Naive, Spinach.

Since when were you under the impression you took them to begin with?
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Who are you people talking about?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have had such awful access to the Lair lately, and now I have to ask the same question as Verg but unironically because I CAN’T READ THE IC THREAD! At least, not with the videos and effects. Send help. (…and pancakes)

I hate internet service providers.

So, I’m guessing that one of the NPCs is already dead?
    Last edited by Draconic; February 1st, 2019 at 09:20 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

"What special day was this week?"

Answer
    "That's right! It was Valentine's day! A corporate-sponsored holiday named after an inconsequential saint nobody cares about!"

"But why is that important?"

Answer
    "Because Valentine's day is a day for appreciating each other! Sure, the marketing companies like to put a romantic spin on it, but in other countries, it's about everything from true love to simple friendship. In short, it's a day where awful, awful humans pass judgement on and approve of each other through the medium of delicious chocolate! A day that perfectly represents the hierarchy of who is the most socially adept human!"

"In short..."

Answer
    "The more chocolates you get, the better you are as a person."

"Even the people here at Pinefall deserve to be judged. Hearing their cries and answering their desires for cavity-inducing acknowledgement, I, Prushka, have separated from my conscious self and elevated my form above the entire roleplay. In this meta state, I will be the one true arbiter of who is the tastiest!"

"Naturally, I'm talking about player characters. If NPCs were allowed to compete, Tonkori would take home a sweeping victory, so consider this an equalizer. Now, through chocolate, I will observe every post made and deliver a sentence and sweet upon ye sinners!"

"Click once more, and accept your
    chocolate
    judgement
    !"

Judgement!

Lucille Faraday

Baking Chocolate!

Some humans are loners. Some humans are good fits for other humans. But Lucille Faraday is a meddler of the highest level that can only exist when she's barging through a door and shoving herself into the center of other people's attention. In short, she's the kind of chocolate that demands you stir it into a complicated recipe and pay attention the whole time, or it'll turn out awful. And she won't even tell you that she's dark chocolate so you'll only get bitter regret afterwards, unless you're a masochist or something.

Elise Pelltier

Smooth Milk Chocolate!

There are some humans that go well with others. There are others that are better off alone. But some of them are so ubiquitous that they can be just fine wherever, whenever they might find themselves. That's Elise Pelltier! Unlike a certain other girl that will hijack a scene and demand attention, Elise goes well with just about anyone! Like a nice bar of milk chocolate, she'll always improve the atmosphere wherever she goes and sneak in a few friendship points along the way! But, that's only because I haven't figured out her major malfunction yet! Once that happens, you might realize you're eating milk chocolate with raisins instead.

Adelaide Cheshire

Ferrero Rocher!

Almost nobody hates her! Some people can't get enough of her! Whatever the case may be, it's undeniably true that Addie's looks do half the work for her before you even take a bite! Sometimes the dressing is more important than the chocolate itself, and even then, it'll probably taste good anyway - because it's chocolate, of course.

Anna Vandameel

Kit Kat!

She's one of those! You know, the type that doesn't really care about nonsense! The kind of chocolate you can offer to anyone when they're down, that'll pick them up with a light crunch. And if you're feeling lonely, well, it's one of those, y'know? The kind that tastes better when you're sharing it with someone else, whether it be at lunch, during a party, or when sitting and staring at the beach! It's not romantic, but it's not pretentious either, so that's a net positive overall.

Elaine Winters

Hershey's Kisses!

It's the romantic chocolate! But also, one you can toss at a friend when they're not looking. In short, the kind that you can offer to absolutely anyone at any time. She might just be the most flexible chocolate here... but also the most expendable. I mean, nobody really wants one of these from their crush, right? Y'know what I'm saying? Yeah, that's right, desperation like that makes you totally cheap!

John Dove

Dark Chocolate!

Ah, yes. The sophisticated chocolate for the discerning gourmet. This isn't some kid's chocolate; it's for true connoisseurs that can afford to be picky about what they eat. No artificial sweeteners, and no pretensions about silly things. This is a serious chocolate, a chocolate that doesn't joke around and only cares about reality. Honestly, I kinda appreciate that, John. At least you've got your priorities straight. But unfortunately for you, dark chocolate tastes awful and only boring people eat it!

Vier Wolff

Pocky!

Now, I know most of you have no idea what this chocolate is. Well, it hasn't gotten popular over here! It's an obscure Japanese import only hidden treasure, so why does someone like Vier Wolff get it? Because! It's ridiculously romantic! I mean, just look! Vier's the kind of girl that hangs out with guitarists and vibes on the guitar through music... while singing about true love and expressing her feelings through art. And this is the sort of chocolate you'd eat while playing with hands free, or with someone special. You'd munch on one end, and they'd start from the other, and... well, I dunno, you'd see who gets to the middle faster? Anyway, pocky's totally romantic and super cool, and so's Vier Wolff.

Colt Davin

Chocolate Milk!

Now, I wanna clarify a bit. Colt Davin is not the kind of chocolate milk you'd drink with someone on a date. He's not the chocolate milk you'd share straws for, that gets served by a waiter under a big umbrella on a sunny day at the beach. Colt Davin's the kind of chocolate milk you make out of that really cheap powder and some store bought milk. It's the kind of milk your dad gets mad at you for drinking before dinner, and that you spill all over the floor accidentally and then have to mop up. That's the kind of milk Colt Davin is. But I'll still take seconds!

Alexstrasza Lockhart

White Chocolate!

Now listen here. White chocolate might look really tasty. It may be really sweet, and addictive and all sorts of awesome. But it's not real chocolate! That's right, Alexstrasza! You're disqualified, you faker! Get outta here and don't come back, you big smiling idiot!

Momoi Hisa

Chocolate Dip!

Now listen. Hisa's alright, right? She's got flavour, and she's interesting, and all that. But! She melts way too quickly in the heat! And she freezes solid in the cold! Make up your mind already! No, your keyboard playing skills don't impress me! And anyone who gives a person chocolate dip for Valentine's Day is just asking for trouble!

Vivienne Bianchi

Toblerone!

...what, you want an explanation? Well too bad. I ain't saying anything. Ask her yourself.

Blog Entries

Hey, squirt, you forgot someone! It's time for the final
    judgement
    chocolate
    !

Prushka

Kinder Surprise Egg!

Hard foil wrapping paper reveals the sickeningly sweet milk chocolate egg from behind it the moment you lay a hand on it, I think there's some sorta joke here to be made, yeah? But, man, the chocolate might be good, but that's not what everybody's most looking forward to. Nah, the real reason is that they'll always get something amusing outta this
    person
    egg
    to entertain themselves with for hours upon end. Plus, you know, it's a treat for small children so it's funny.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Cheetose's Avatar
    Hisa's Mother's Day Special~

Mother’s Day, huh? One of the most important days of the year, for my mom is the most precious person in the whole world. She brought me to life, she worked hard every day, not sparing a moment for herself, just so that she could give me everything I dreamed of. She guided me through my life, and tried her best to make into a decent person, to prepare me for what was to come.

So, even if it’s so very little compared to what she had done for me, I want to make at least this day as memorable and special for her as possible. Not that it should be limited to just this day - though, even if every day of the year was mother’s day, I still wouldn’t be able to repay all the kindness.

Anyways...How exactly I make this day special? Well, to be fair, I’m not exactly a rich person, (and you shouldn’t show your appreciation with things you bought with money, anyways!) so I tend to focus on the simple things. You know, the things a girl can do to warm her mother’s heart. I don’t really plan too far ahead, though - it’s her day, after all, I’m just here to make it as memorable as possible!

That said, it usually involves cooking. She loves cooking - it’s her passion, and it felt like it was something that she wanted to teach me, to see me be just as excited about it as her...And, indeed, she’d always be bursting with joy as I was listening closely to her explanations about recipes and tricks, and express how proud she was of me when I would successfully make something on my own.

We couldn’t leave out gardening either, obviously. See, I just love nature - and so does she, but having to take care of me, and the chores around the house, this was just something that she had to give up on for good. For this reason, for every mother’s day, I would try to get her something new, a flower, a plant, something she hasn’t seen before, and take the time to plant it with her in our ever-growing garden.

What comes next, is usually not set in stone. A lengthy chat over a cup of tea and cookies? A walk in the park? Surprising her with something new I’ve learned over the year, something that she can be proud of?

Sure, it doesn’t sound too original, really, it’s nothing special, but...I’d like to believe that it’s the time I spend with her, the love I show her is what matters, and not how I dress it up.
    Spoiler:

"That is how I would want it to go, at least."

"Now...Happy Mother's Day, Mom."

"Keep watching over me..."

"And wait for me, alright?"

Blog Entries
    Oof.