Me too, a lot of time has passed.

Damn, no news about the vol.2?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Nope. No updates on the translator's tumblr either

There was a new TVCM with the Babylon anime apparently
    Next volume on winter
    Longinus color palette looks nice
    New character on the 3rd image, bottom left
    Last edited by Lobo; October 5th, 2019 at 11:32 AM.

US Friend Code
    Longinus looks really good colored, wow.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know what I'll be buying in the Winter. :^)
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I know what I'll be buying in the Winter. :^)
    I hoped, and my hope was rewarded. I too shall be grabbing it.

Thanks for the link
    Can't get a good screenshot but there is a part rigth before Longinus and co., that has Karin and her Berserker alongside otaku guy, a couple of children in some sort of traditional clothes, a blond maid and a fanservicy naked brown lady that might be Nzambi or someone new?
    Seems we'll meet a bunch of new charas and Otaku guy's servant may be a child eh?

Thanks man

Looks like the wait is almost over. With luck this will give the necessary motivation to continue with translations of vol.1

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I'm still confused why Nzambi is from the Alters school of barely clothed flashing now

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    The twins are probably the Borgia siblings if the reddit post describing the characters of the first volume is anything to go by. Apparently they come in a pair like Ryoma and Oryo and have a "youthful appearence", which in jp media language almost always translates to being loli/shotafied. If they really are the otaku guy's servants that would be... unexpected, to say the least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Thanks for the link
    Can't get a good screenshot but there is a part rigth before Longinus and co., that has Karin and her Berserker alongside otaku guy, a couple of children in some sort of traditional clothes, a blond maid and a fanservicy naked brown lady that might be Nzambi or someone new?
    Seems we'll meet a bunch of new charas and Otaku guy's servant may be a child eh?

I'll see if I can post the image I got of it later. It's as good as could be gotten I think.

The new characters

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    So am I allowed to think Erice is Inori Minase now?

seems a kinda random pick for CM narrator if shes not in requiem. Tho I guess she mightve just been around for el melloi work and they pulled her in the booth for a quick CM.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    otaku guy sounds like he's living the dream, chilling out to music on side of the street in FGO apocalypse Akihabara with a cute servant for life
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    The twins are probably the Borgia siblings if the reddit post describing the characters of the first volume is anything to go by. Apparently they come in a pair like Ryoma and Oryo and have a "youthful appearence", which in jp media language almost always translates to being loli/shotafied. If they really are the otaku guy's servants that would be... unexpected, to say the least.
    I'm not very familiar with the Borgias history, one of them is the boxer fat man that become Pope and is the final boss of Assassins Creed 2?
    Last edited by ballinamon; October 9th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if the translator of the novel is in college, and maybe is why he hasn't translated more...

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I'm not very familiar with the Borgias history, one of them is the boxer fat man that become Pope and is the final boss of Assassins Creed 2?
    Yes, that guy was Rodrigo Borgia, but he's their dad? I think... Since this is about siblings, its talking about the borgias from Assasins Creed 2 Brotherhood Cesare Borgia and his sister i dont remember the name of cuz shes not that relevent.Cesare keeps on saying he cant be killed by any man, so you have to throw him off a tower to let gravity do it.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    As madarra said, this one is their father. The siblings are Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia, who are (in)famous for supposedly engaging in incest. Cesare himself is famous for, among other things, being an inspiration for Machiavelli's The Prince. Lucrezia is a femme fatale and there are a number of legends painting her as an assassin using mainly poison, which she hid in her hollow ring. They also were suspected of organizing orgies, but this is a rumor universal to almost all Borgias.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Yes, that guy was Rodrigo Borgia, but he's their dad? I think... Since this is about siblings, its talking about the borgias from Assasins Creed 2 Brotherhood Cesare Borgia and his sister i dont remember the name of cuz shes not that relevent.Cesare keeps on saying he cant be killed by any man, so you have to throw him off a tower to let gravity do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    As madarra said, this one is their father. The siblings are Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia, who are (in)famous for supposedly engaging in incest. Cesare himself is famous for, among other things, being an inspiration for Machiavelli's The Prince. Lucrezia is a femme fatale and there are a number of legends painting her as an assassin using mainly poison, which she hid in her hollow ring. They also were suspected of organizing orgies, but this is a rumor universal to almost all Borgias.
    Oh thanks, now I remember them, at least the Assassins Creed Brotherhood versions.