Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Type-MOON Projects You'd Like to See

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I just want them to actually write the proper story for Prototype already. On that note, an actual fate/otome would be great

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Other than the Tsukihime Remake and the sequel?

I'd say a novel or something about the fabled Illya route, sure we had her segments in Heavens feel and fate/Kalied is suppose to be her route but seeing a route that soley focuses on Illya during the Holy Grail war would be interesting (and I don't mean that because supposedly you could have had a foursome with Illya and her maids)

If type-moon ever announces the scraped Illya route, I'll learn Japanese like my life depends on it. But if they do, will they take her parts from heavens feel or just rewrite it?

But I would like to see them work on the tsukihime remake ( and possibly a 2) and maybe continue where Fate/HA left off.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    “Read prillya and never talk to me again”
    -Nasu when asked about Illya route

Don't remind me.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMike View Post
    If type-moon ever announces the scraped Illya route, I'll learn Japanese like my life depends on it. But if they do, will they take her parts from heavens feel or just rewrite it?

But I would like to see them work on the tsukihime remake ( and possibly a 2) and maybe continue where Fate/HA left off.
    I doubt we ever will go beyond FHA for the fuyuki gang, that sequel scene is fluff, the actual ending is bazzet wakin up. If you go oustide the loop , the inevitable question will surface ..wich rute is this following? And Nasu will not go there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    “Read prillya and never talk to me again”
    -Nasu when asked about Illya route
    Lol, you can do this with a lot of things. Like the grail dismantle story

“Yeah, Waver and Rin will do that shit ten years later in the not HF scenarios. Dont ask me again ”

Blog Entries
    The theme of HA is that everything inevitably comes to an end —> Fate “fans”: “But where’s the fuckin’ sequel you hack!?”

Blog Entries
    makes u think
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The theme of HA is that everything inevitably comes to an end —> Fate “fans”: “But where’s the fuckin’ sequel you hack!?”
    “I lied”
    -nasu

Blog Entries
    He didn't lie. He was convinced otherwise.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    I doubt we ever will go beyond FHA for the fuyuki gang, that sequel scene is fluff, the actual ending is bazzet wakin up. If you go oustide the loop , the inevitable question will surface ..wich rute is this following? And Nasu will not go there”
    Wait, does tohsaka's breaking of time and space experiment not count outside the loop? In that case, yeah... that could be problematic.

Let me dream.
    Last edited by MegaMike; September 22nd, 2019 at 11:38 AM. Reason: new to the site. learning as i go.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I doubt we ever will go beyond FHA for the fuyuki gang, that sequel scene is fluff, the actual ending is bazzet wakin up. If you go oustide the loop , the inevitable question will surface ..wich rute is this following? And Nasu will not go there
    To be fair it's hinted a few times that FHA follows Fate route (or at least that FHA Shirou is based on Fate Shirou), but yeah Nasu doesn't seem interested in getting any more explicit than that

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMike View Post
    Wait, does tohsaka's breaking of time and space experiment not count outside the loop?
    I think it can be considered part of the loop since it's basically just an excuse for the characters to not question what's going on too much
    Last edited by Kotonoha; September 22nd, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    well, the things that occur inside the HA are things that people would be doing on the outside of it if their situation was similar.

with that in mind, I think you can make a pretty decent case that following the grail war, Rin is going to begin a series of experiments around the second magic, so long as you understand thats more of a "probably"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Meaning that the epilogue in HA is probably a lie, but nasu could continue from there IF he really wanted to? ...Well I'm not going hold my breath, but who knows?
    What about a story during the 1st grail war?

He could , but he is focused in the extraverse now. Actually, he personally let the fuyuki gang go with FHA , what we got since then is animated adaptations.
    And the epilogue being fluuf does not mean its a lie, i guess you are allowed to believe it if you want , the nasuverse is crazy like that

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    This is painful to admit. It likens us to some other fanbases of dubious glory, built around a title the entire point of which is to move on with your life, from which the fanbase is incapable of moving on.

Im ambivalent with this. The originals cast are my favourite characters , i would be more interested in teir adventures than Hakuno, Guda or whoever , but also, i think their story is done in a pretty much good way , and for some stuff , im happier filling with my headcanons than gettin definitive answers for everything

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I definitely agree about the whole filling in with my own headcanons with narratives that interest me as opposed to getting "official" answers. The official answers would likely disappoint everyone anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

the nasuverse is crazy like that
    Seems to be the case. Because I don't know what to believe sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I definitely agree about the whole filling in with my own headcanons with narratives that interest me as opposed to getting "official" answers. The official answers would likely disappoint everyone anyway.
    Agreed, but I meant more like "what if" stories similar to the Grisaia no Meikyuu routes, but then I realize that too is mostly fluff and kindy pointless. And yeah it not turn out as great as we might like. Dammit, how dare you guys make me think that my wish could go bad.
    Whether it happens or not, I still have a bunch of type moon stuff in my backlog. But I don't know about the Extra series atm, extella link seemed... ok?
    Last edited by MegaMike; September 22nd, 2019 at 08:33 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Some stuff that doesn't involve established Fate character or Servants.

Revisit the Tsukihime side of things.

Though if we must stick with Fate and Servants, then two options I'd like. DMC style 3rd person action game, or a 2D sidescrolling Megaman game.

Could make it Prillya with collecting cards to expand moveset or something else I dunno.