Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Type-MOON Projects You'd Like to See

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Not dungeon crawler? Seems like the obvious solution to me
    With the El-Melloi class as your party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not dungeon crawler? Seems like the obvious solution to me
    Danmachi is a dungeon crawler
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Clock Tower's Mystery Dungeon

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Girls' Work

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Fujino got her own movie

Sakura got her own movie

Kohaku deserves her own movie too
    5 entirely seperate movies(because that's what you would need), not including Sacchin doesnt sound practical at all.

Especially given how different the industry is from 2000, Kohaku's story would super not go over well in general.

If you want to make a story about the core of Tsukihime, the Tsukihime, the manga's route is the best way to go.

HF movie got away with slight implication and a tame sex scene this time, Tsukihime's events would never be allowed. Someone said it a while ago, but KnK itself was fashioned in a different era. The industry has become less tolerant of that kind of thing being displayed in a mainstream medium, movie or not.
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; January 19th, 2019 at 05:58 AM.

He means his students.
    Thank you. The fractures in my brain close back up.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    And it must be Taiga because lols and Rider.
    That works too.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I'm thinking two separate anime projects mite b cool, first one for Near side content and then another for Far side content. Mostly just because I myself much prefer Far side and wanna see it as an anime but there's no way they'd go straight for a Tsukihime without the titular tsukihime.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do think that balancing Near and Far side routes is possible if you're willing to really shift stuff around chronologically.

Namely pushing Shiki's meeting with Arcueid back a bit to focus on the Far side stuff first. The manga's idea to feature SHIKI first who then becomes Roa towards the end was a good idea, if could be handled better.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomaster View Post
    1) Tsukihime remake actually finished

2) Tsukhime anime adaptation by Ufo after the VN is finished.

3) Mahoyo VN continuation announcement

4) Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia adaptation (wishful thinking to the max but I want it)

5) Fate route remake because I want to see LE animated

6) Fate/Strange Fake anime later down the road

7) A proper fighting game (and not some musou like Extella)

8) An open RPG of some kind involving the Fate world (I'm sure it can be done).

9) Girl's work (where is it ?!?)

10) Season 2 of the Fate/Cooking anime
    amen to everything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    that's what I want, animate other routes first then Kohaku route movie.

HF movie came after tv series of other routes so.
    We are still waiting for the remake and a proper anime of even Arc rute, so is a long way

Fate/Stay Night remake with more routes, thanks.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I doubt there will ever be a FSN remake since it keeps getting ported to modern platforms and the production values are still decent enough to this day, and scenes that really got juiced up in Realta Nua are quite impressive even.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I doubt there will ever be a FSN remake since it keeps getting ported to modern platforms and the production values are still decent enough to this day, and scenes that really got juiced up in Realta Nua are quite impressive even.
    And even then, could aspects of the original idea have really worked, like how at one point you could somehow switch between choosing to follow Shirou vs choosing to follow Rin?

Or how stuff like the Rider route would've had Saber switch to Rin and the two becoming opponents? Or how choosing certain choices would halfway through Sakura's route would lead to choosing the Illya route?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After experiencing Mahoyo, I'd be interested in seeing something lower scale but still interesting to follow in the Nasuverse.

Like for example, a bunch of wannabe exorcists who get into hijinks as they investigate cases of the supernatural.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    After experiencing Mahoyo, I'd be interested in seeing something lower scale but still interesting to follow in the Nasuverse.

Like for example, a bunch of wannabe exorcists who get into hijinks as they investigate cases of the supernatural.
    exorcists or executors?

a TM work with church executors as main characters would be cool.

well I just want more details on Burial Agency.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post

No clue if this is what you had in mind, but now I can't help but imagine a version of Scooby Doo set in the Nasuverse (movie ver: where the gnarly monsters end up proving to be mostly real instead of crooks in masks). A bunch of bumbling wannabe exorcists out to make a quick buck who probably don't even believe in the paranormal stuff they're ostensibly looking for end up stumbling upon a real evil spirit or demon and are forced to deal with it.

Actually, that could make for a cool idea for a story even with no connection to the Nasuverse. Has anything like that been done before?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Scooby Doo in the Nasuverse just makes me think "What if the current stories had a Scooby Doo Ending?"

Tohno: "Now to take off that Mask. Roa is really... SHIKI?!?"
    SHIKI: "That's right Tohno! And I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for that meddling Maid, and her darn drugs!"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    shaggy and scooby then proceed to smoke all of kohaku's drugs in the van
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    How many TM bignames does Shaggy Blanco whoop midtrip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Caster.

Kuzuki was finding this young woman to be particularly strange.

Found alone in the rain, nearly dying and asking him to make a contract of sorts with her. Then telling him an elaborate, complicated story on being a 'Servant' for a 'Holy Grail War' and explaining a long set of related rules even though it was clear, as she spoke, she wasn't placing too much stock on those rules herself. Her tone was that of a skeptic, of that there was no doubt.

But then the other Servants started showing up around the temple, looking to kill them. Or claiming to want for a truce of sorts in this War he apparently had gotten himself involved into. Since two of those claiming they wanted to talk were his students Emiya and (although reluctantly) Tohsaka, he had been tempted to agree, but Caster had stopped him from doing so.

Then the problems had really started.

When the Servants started coming after them in full force, Caster proved her resourcefulness at keeping them back, at the very least. For someone calling herself a Caster, she showed no magic skills, and claimed having none, but even so, she had a high skill for developing plans and traps to stop and stall their enemies, and to gather information on them. Kuzuki had helped her with his assassin skills, noting it was slightly strange how he, good as he was, could even put dents on such mythical warriors. Along the way, he once asked Caster who had taught her how to make a whole temple an unescapable massive trap. She only shrugged and said she had picked up from an old friend.

Even so, eventually it wasn't enough. Surrounded from all sides, and with a new, fearsome enemy in golden armor showing up out of nowhere and more than willing to kill them, Caster had to play her ultimate card.

"Reality Marble! End of the Mystery!"

Then, for some reason, police cars had arrived, encircling the temple. "Crap, we've been found out! I told you guys this was a bad idea!" Emiya said, already dropping to his knees and putting his hands behind his neck.

Kuzuki stared with a neutrally shocked, flatly impressed, expression as the police began handcuffing the other Masters and Servants one by one.

Caster smiled at him, rearranging her glasses on her freckled face. "It's simple, Kuzuki-sensei. This 'Grail War' has been an elaborate ruse to wrestle the Ryuudouji Temple away from you. You'll see, the real reason for the Fuyuki Fires of ten years ago was there are large amounts of oil, gas and other valuable resources under Fuyuki, but they all are highly unstable and dangerous, except for those located under the temple. The influential Einzbern, Tohsaka and Matou families all wanted your temple, as well as the Fujimura Yakuza, but they knew you weren't the easily scared type, so they resorted to this complex hoax to try and scare you away."

"... Well, " Kuzuki said, unblinking at the outrageously bogus story. "However, as for all those spells and magical attacks..."

"State of the art holograms and special effects, " Caster said.

Kuzuki looked questioningly at where Berserker was being held by several police agents. "What about that monster? There's no way he can be human."

"Of course he is..." Caster walked over to Berserker to pull his face away, revealing the angry face of Fujimura Taiga under it. "... or should I say 'she'? As your colleague, and heiress of the Fujimura Gang, Tiger-sensei knew enough about you to coordinate this whole attack. She's been the mastermind behind this the whole time!"

"Yes! Yes, it was me!" Taiga roared. "And I'd have gotten away with it if not for you, Kuzuki, and your meddling Servant! AND DON'T CALL ME TIGER...!"

Caster smiled kindly at him.

"..." Kuzuki said before asking, just as emotionless as before, "And you...?"

"Oh, jinkies, no, I just happened to... be passing around, and... I played along. Yes. That's it. There's no more to it. After all, " she half-sighed for a moment, "There's no way things like magic can be real, is there?"

She bowed for him and began walking away, looking slightly melancholic as she disappeared into the night.

The last thing he heard from her was a whisper to herself, "It just doesn't end the same without the dog making a lame wisecrack..."
    Last edited by OverMaster; January 24th, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Whoa, this played just like a good Scooby-Doo episode, and yeah, this would be a nice comedy work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself