Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61114151617 LastLast

Thread: Future Type-MOON Projects You'd Like to See

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    people are hyping him in bad way. the controversy is not coming from Muhammad himself.

and I am saying this as Muslim.
    People are hyping Ali in a bad way? Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Mind clarifying?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    People are hyping Ali in a bad way? Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Mind clarifying?
    I was talking about Muhammad. now days people so called 'believer' gonna rage when non muslim talks about Muhammad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    I was talking about Muhammad. now days people so called 'believer' gonna rage when non muslim talks about Muhammad.
    Oh, okay. That's more or less what I was saying then.

Isn't Zulfiqar part of ISIS's flag?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Isn't Zulfiqar part of ISIS's flag?
    The only ISIS flag I could find (won't link 'cuz I don't want that on my post history, but you can search for it easily enough) just looked like a bunch of Arabic text on a black background. No sword or anything similar in sight. Zulfiqar was depicted on flags of the Ottoman Empire though, which might be what you're thinking of.

I really would like to see a normal adaptation of Saber's route!!

DEEN isn't normal?

US Friend Code
    I guess abnormal in the sense it tried to mix in other routes like expanded roles for Caster and Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Eru Erufu View Post
    An actual follow up to Notes. Either that or a prequel series.
    Actually Last Encore was a prequel for Notes. The Overclock 99 or whatevs, the Age of Ash ecc.

US Friend Code
    LE is set in 3020, but doesn't Notes happen sooner than that? I could be wrong here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Grain

Overcount: EX
    What was once known as the Land of Steel is now only
    Grain
    Ether

The
    Babel’s Tale
    Great War
    between the A-rays and Knights was not the end… it only heralded the beginning.
    As the war reached its peak, interplanetary invaders arrived and proceeded to indiscriminately decimated both sides. The A-rays and Knights had no choice but to ally against this new threat.
    The invaders were called Aristoteles - the Ultimate Ones - representatives of the solar system’s celestial bodies, or perhaps the planets themselves.
    Brought to the brink of defeat, the five remaining Sisters, leaders of the A-rays, descended into the cold inlet sea of the planet to sacrifice themselves, becoming the new soul of the planet - The Dark Six.
    The influx of Grain allowed the Knights to triumph against the Aristoteles. Finally, the sky was once again, blue.
    But triumph does not mean the Aristoteles were gone. As the Aristoteles did not conform to the planet’s concept of death, they could not be killed, only sealed, their corpses used as fertilizer and a home for the remaining Liners and A-rays.
    And thus humanity persisted for an age - feeding on the corpses of planets, becoming one with those planets.
    But in time, both Liners and A-ray, believed to be adapted to the heavily Grain-laden atmosphere, succumbed to a peculiar sickness. They call it - Ether sickness. The body morphs into grotesque shapes and the mind is lost.
    There is not enough Grain, the Dark Six is dying! The call spread throughout the eight Celestial
    Bodies
    Corpses
    So the greatest remaining source of Grain, the Ether Knights assembled at the
    Witch Swift Umbrella
    Witch’s Great Parasol
    to open the seventy-seven remaining doors and sacrifice their
    Knight Arms
    Demonic Swords
    . Only seventy doors were opened. The greatest of the Knights, the eight Lords still sit upon their Aristoteles thrones, unwilling to part with their
    Ultimate Arms
    Emperyean Swords
    Thus, the beat of the Dark Six begins to fade and humanity goes mad.
    Oh, Liner… I beseech you to wrest the greatest Knight Arms from the mad Lords.

[
    Liner
    $playername
    ]
    A Liner with Ether sickness who wakes up in a pile of corpses. They make their way out of the
    Dreg Heap
    dislocation
    and arrive at the Witch Swift Umbrella. The Liner has the ability to absorb Grain to upgrade status and equipment.

[Ciel]
    A little girl with blonde hair and red eyes. She is the gatekeeper of the Witch Swift Umbrella and tells you about each location and the state of the world. It’s she who first tells you to collect the Ultimate Arms from the Aristoteles Knights to provide Grain for the Dark Six.

[V/J]
    A mysterious witch with a broomstick you often meet in different locations. She begs you to use the Ultimate Arms to destroy the Dark Six. A ghost?

[
    Witch Swift Umbrella
    Witch’s Great Umbrella
    ]
    The hub location. The center of a giant dislocation that occurred during the Great War. Originally built to seal a powerful being, there are seventy-eight doors. Each can only be opened by expending one Knight. At the bottom of the structure is what used to be known as the inlet sea - the seat of the planet’s soul. In the center of a bleached lake is a throne where the Dark Six sits. Behind it, crucified on two Knight Arms is….

[Celestial
    Bodies
    Corpses
    ]
    Remnants of civilization. The fusion of Grain technology and an alien
    biome
    common sense
    . Inhabitants are dead or afflicted with ether sickness. An Aristoteles Knight rules each body. There are eight bodies, the former final bastions of humanity.
    Mercury - Crystal cavern
    Venus - Giant forest and treetops
    Mars - Upsidedown volcano
    Jupiter - Fog urban city
    Saturn - A giant cross made of photonic crystals.
    Uranus + Neptune - Icy mountain and water temple
    Pluto - The sky is red. Alien stomach world.

[Aristoteles Knights]
    The Eight Lords of the Celestial Bodies - the greatest of the Knights. To protect their civilizations they have fused with their home, their Aristoteles morphing their Knight Arms into Ultimate Arms while retaining their sanity.
    At least that is what is said. The true reason each Lord refused the call is unknown.
    It is up to the Liner to defeat the Aristoteles Knights and collect their Arms.

[Ether Sickness]
    An affliction affecting most of the population. Both Liners and A-rays are susceptible. Those with the disease will eventually lose their minds. Extreme cases can produce extra appendages or warp the body. According to Ciel, ether sickness is due to a growing lack of Grain in the atmosphere as the Dark Six dies. Humans are adapting by growing functions that allow them to absorb as much Grain as possible. On the other hand, V/J claims that ether sickness is due to an extreme abundance of Grain, mutating Liner and A-ray even faster than thought possible. Who will you trust?

[Western Continent ]
    Razed and then cracked by the death throes of the Sixth Sister, this continent served as the final battleground of the Aristoteles and Knights. Thereby it became the only place that could support life - the place where the Aristoteles fell. The Liner travels the grey wasteland between the Celestial Bodies on a Grain powered motorbike.

[Dark Six Minus One]
    The onslaught from the Aristoteles caused the five remaining Sisters to desperately combine their True Magic to become the core of the celestial body known as Earth. The Aristoteles’ mission was to wipe out what remained on a dead planet. With the Sisters’ sacrifice, the planet was no longer “dead,” allowing the Knights to seal the Aristoteles. The Knights would not have succeeded if the creation of the Dark Six did not increase the amount of Grain the planet had access to. As for why the amount of Grain increased…. How did the five Sisters create a Six?

[
    Ado Edem
    Minus One
    ]
    There are seventy-seven locked doors in the Witch Swift Umbrella, there are seventy-eight Knights in total. One door must have already been opened.
    The strongest Knight who was chained to the throne at the bottom of the pit is now crucified behind the throne. Slash Emperor, the Planet Eating Knight Arm, and Real of the World, the Ultimate Arm of the Moon, are the two Arms that make up the cross.
    A hollow corpse stoically maintains his vigil upon the
    Dark Six
    soul of the planet

[Real of the World]
    The prototype of the Ultimate Arms the Aristoteles Knights wield and the Knight Arm of Type-Moon, the Crimson Moon Brunestud. Brunestud was defeated before Type-Saturn assembled the remaining Aristoteles for their final offensive. Type-Moon was forcefully incorporated into the Dark Six as its core. Slash Emperor took in the Grain from Real of the World allowing the Dark Six to continue operating and repairing the planet that was shedding its own Grain.

[Crimson Moon]
    Type-Moon. Ciel’s true form.
    Earth’s No.1 Saving System cannot compare to the vampiric King of the Moon. In time Brunestud took over the Dark Six. Crimson Moon’s age-old goal remains the same, to create the kingdom of the moon on this planet. He has been priming the planet with the Grain necessary to terraform the entire planet before using Real of the World to anchor his texture. This is the true cause of the Ether sickness.
    As Real of the World is what supplied the Grain to prime the planet, it no longer has the power to deploy and anchor the texture. Therefore, he asks the Liner to infuse the Dark Six with the Grain of the Ultimate Arms.

[Virtual Judge]
    The Sixth Sister. V/J’s true form.
    The ghost of the Sister who perished in Babel’s Tale. Because of True Magic she was able to resurrect herself to a certain degree. A warmonger, her aim to convince the Liner to destroy the Dark Six. She is no heroine. She is fully aware of the consequences and seems to revel in them.

[
    Fallen Knight
    $playername
    ]
    If you tally the bodies upon waking up, you’ll count seventy.
    Stripped of your identity, Grain, and Knight Arm, you have become a hollow husk.
    Thus, rejoice, for to be empty means you can be filled with whatever pleases you.
    You are necessary, Liner.
    For only a Knight can slay another Knight.

[Blue, Blue Glass Moon]
    Ending 1.
    After defeating Ado Edem you give the Ultimate Arms to the Dark Six. The planet terraforms and the Liners and A-rays are cured of the Ether sickness as they operate under the Moon Order, now. You, on the other hand, become the Last Seed, the last human in the Kingdom of the Moon.

[Ultimate Rise Dead]
    Ending 2.
    After defeating Ado Edem you destroy the Dark Six Liners and A-rays are cured of Ether sickness; however, the planet is without a soul. The Aristoteles rouse and begin attacking humanity once more. V/J gleefully laughs and wishes you well. Sequel bait?

[Witch on the Fallen Knight]
    Secret Ending
    ???

Notes: There was a proposal for a Dark SoulsXFate crossover fanfiction this morning. I don’t think Dark Souls and Fate make a good crossover since the logic of Souls is very much bound in it being a game. So I thought to myself, what would actually be a good Type-Moon setting for an Action RPG/Souls-like game? And this is what I came up with and had to put it somewhere. Type-Moon BB please make something like this. Does this setting interest anyone else?
    Yes, this is Post-Notes.
    Last edited by You; December 3rd, 2019 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I know virtually nothing about Notes, but now I want to. So yes?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sounds rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Would put in 200+ hours of playtime.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    [Blue, Blue Glass Moon]

so this is where Tsukihime's catch phrase came from.

Blog Entries
    liner power levels are too high for souls combat mechanics to make sense. you'd need something like DMC

- - - Updated - - -

i mean this is the perennial problem with people who just want Souls But TM - all other gameplay mechanics aside, the combat in TM in general cannot be believably modelled by soulslike one-hand/two-hand R1/R2 sword swinging and pew pew magic. miyazaki took notes from Berserk and western sword'n'board fantasy, not chuuni laserbeams
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Don't tell anyone that you leveled DEX.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

*whispers Girls Work*

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Make tsukihime vn into a Kingdom Hearts one style of a game.

Tsukihime mods in left for dead 2.

A real life mahoyo amusement park.

A mahoyo anime just because mahoyo is beautiful.

TM musical fest
    Last edited by Namelesss; November 1st, 2020 at 03:24 AM.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Blog Entries
    Carnival Phantasm 2, with more KnK and F/P.
    Also Fate/Prototype

'Nuff said.
    I think it goes: "I don't trust people like me." — no, that's not it…

Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss
    Quote me on this, 10 years from now TM will not release a global VN work.