Thread: Tsukihime 2 Translation Project (???)

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar

Tsukihime 2 Translation Project (???)

Pardon me if this has been asked before.

I was lurking at Mirrormoon's website and saw this: http://mirrormoon.org/projects/compl...e/tsukihime-2/

I mean, this is like the Fool's Errand thingey, or is this somewhat the real thing?

There's close to no information and someone else already asked them last year about it but there was no answer.

Fool's Errand. It was an April Fools joke. Kinda hard to translate a thing that doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather, Fool's Errand was titled Tsukihime 2. Maybe they were separate AFD things.

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Fool's Errand. It was an April Fools joke. Kinda hard to translate a thing that doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather, Fool's Errand was titled Tsukihime 2. Maybe they were separate AFD things.
    Yeah. That was my issue. Fool's Errand is a different thing, even the description and overall theme being different.

The Ciel screenshot made it look like a scene after Shiki killed Louvre in Talk&Prelude.

It gets the blood flowing in the Tsukihime fanbase. That's for sure.

[After the events of the first Tsukihime game, Shiki goes on a search for Arcueid, who has not returned from her sleep in castle Brunestud. His travels bring him to Europe, where he quickly gets caught up in a plot that threatens not only to destroy all the True Ancestors, but also to take all of humanity with it.]isn't this kagetsu tohya?

Wasnt Satsujinki involved somewhere?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    [After the events of the first Tsukihime game, Shiki goes on a search for Arcueid, who has not returned from her sleep in castle Brunestud. His travels bring him to Europe, where he quickly gets caught up in a plot that threatens not only to destroy all the True Ancestors, but also to take all of humanity with it.]isn't this kagetsu tohya?
    Eh? "All"? In plural? I thought Arcueid was already the only TA left? Did I miss something?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Wasnt Satsujinki involved somewhere?
    Well, Prelude has him ganking Louvre, so,

There was a knife that cannot be any simpler, a face wrapped in bandage, and even though it's the first encounter, to anyone, that was the silent, God of Death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Eh? "All"? In plural? I thought Arcueid was already the only TA left? Did I miss something?
    Altrouge? Type-Moon himself? Also, I guess nothing's really stopping the planet from spawning new TAs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Nope.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Altrouge? Type-Moon himself? Also, I guess nothing's really stopping the planet from spawning new TAs?
    'kay. It's been a very, very, very long time since I read Tsukihime (man how the years fly by...). Somehow I just thought I remembered reading something about Arcueid being the only TA left, because of what Roa did in the past, or something. My bad.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    In the hotel, Nrvnqsr says he can't believe he's been dragged into hunting down "one of the surviving True Ancestors" which implies there are others
    Then in Melty Blood, Sion outright says some survived Arcueid going berserk at the castle and killing everyone, but they're just kind of weak and irrelevant

Blog Entries
    'kay, cool.