Page 38 of 143 FirstFirst ... 28333637383940434888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmarRY View Post
    still the same, the game wont open.
    Humor me and try the following:

If that doesn't work, then continue to humoring me by trying the following:

1. delete config.ksc once again
    2. rename the file "patch_hd.xp3" (also located in the "Ultimate Edition" program folder) to something else (such as "patch_hd.xp3_BAK")
    3. now try launching the VN

If somehow that actually works, then note that "high" quality mode will end up being disabled because that's what the file "patch_hd.xp3" is supposed to enable.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

i already deleted the confic.ksc and disabled the high quality mode, still have the same problem the game still wont open. i already installed and unistalled numerous of time and still face the same issue. i search this problem on this forum and found out there's other person that face the same issue as me and still not getting the solution. plss fix this, maybe something wrong with the patch. i never had a problem when downloading a japanese visual novel before.

i already deleted the confic.ksc and disabled the high quality mode, still have the same problem the game still wont open. i already installed and unistalled numerous of time and still face the same issue. i search this problem on this forum and found out there's other person that face the same issue as me and still not getting the solution. plss fix this, maybe something wrong with the patch. i never had a problem when downloading a japanese visual novel before.
    Describe your issue in detail. Does an error message appear on the screen, or the mouse cursor turn into an hourglass? Please send the files ending in ".log" located in either "savedata" or "faterealtanua_savedata" in your installation folder to my email address (my username at gmail dot com)

When i try to open the exe that come out of the Ultimate Edition Setup it won't open
    Last edited by Zero; July 29th, 2019 at 06:00 PM.

the error message does not appear on screen

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    When i try to open the exe that come out of the Ultimate Edition Setup it won't open
    the error message does not appear on screen
    When all else fails try the following.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    I'm going to need you to invoke the program from the command line.

Run the command prompt
    cd "{installation directory}"

Fate.exe -debug > {desktop}\log.txt 2>&1

Then wait for the game to crash, hit ok and let it exit.

Then send the log.txt on your desktop. It will be huge so you may need to upload it or paste it on pastebin or something.
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; July 30th, 2019 at 03:30 PM.
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

When i try to do that i get "The system cannot find the path specified."

When i try to do that i get "The system cannot find the path specified."
    You replaced {installation directory} and {desktop} with the actual paths to the installation directory and your desktop yes?

Oh so that why

- - - Updated - - -

https://pastebin.com/q3p6Q7zs

Oh so that why

- - - Updated - - -

https://pastebin.com/q3p6Q7zs
    Remove the .xp3 files from the c:/users/tiger2425/documents/faterealtanua_savedata folder.

The installer was supposed to remove them, I'm not sure why it didn't.

Thank you for the help

hi i'm trying to install the game but whenever it gets to 97% it aborts and this error pops up

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\jackm\\Downloads\\Fatestaynight\\bgima ge.xp3'
    how do i fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakenscythe View Post
    hi i'm trying to install the game but whenever it gets to 97% it aborts and this error pops up

Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\jackm\\Downloads\\Fatestaynight\\bgima ge.xp3'
    how do i fix this?
    Check to make sure that the path exists.

Two things pique my curiosity there but I don't really have enough information for it to be more than that.
    One is that space in bgimage.xp3.
    The other is... that looks like a path for the original FSN PC instead of FSN RN PC.

Just wanted to leave a comment saying thank you for all the help those involved have provided. I apologize for saying this late.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post

Illya, Rider, Caster...Why is it that all the women that want to kill you in this game are crazy super sadists? All those bad endings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I didnt notice Nintendo Maniac changed his avatar....end of an era
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Yeah, I made a semi-lengthy post about it in this very thread.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention in that post is that I changed to my Rin avatar soon before making an account on BL, so it just happened that you guys never saw the avatar(s) that I had been previously using.
    I remember you joined BL shortly after I talked about the site with you in comments on one of your videos on your youtube channel many many years ago, so I sort of consider myself as having been the one that first brought you here.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Illya, Rider, Caster...Why is it that all the women that want to kill you in this game are crazy super sadists? All those bad endings lol.
    There's an easy explanation - perhaps crazy super sadists are the only sort of women that would want to kill Shirou?

In other words maybe you kind of have it backwards - it's not that all of the women that want to kill him are crazy, it's that crazy women are the only ones that actually want to kill him.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Well, there's also the issue that only crazy women (plus Ayako and Neko) are close to Shirou in the first place.

Arturia and RIn arent so crazy

All the murderous ones are the ones with siblings too, and that applies to the Nasuverse in general. When he revealed he had two sisters I was like "yeah, not surprising given how many evil sisters you've written."
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.