Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 816

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

  1. #561
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,615
    this isnt a translation project



  2. #562
    剣大神 XerBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Depletion Garden, Nashville, TN, USA
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    853
    I mean, that's not technically entirely true. It's just that the translator involved only fully translated bits and pieces and QCed the rest, basically. The vast majority of the translation is reused from the old mirror moon patch of the original. Regardless, it wasn't translating an entire VN from scratch.

  3. #563
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,615
    That would definately be a whole nother level of production and investment required



  4. #564
    We're definitely not in a position to tackle Mahoyo.

    That said I and one other member of this project may or may not have a secret surprise that if all goes well (and by that I mean myself and two other people not sleeping because we don't have much time) that people will be happy about.

    Not saying what so people don't give up their hopes, but if there's a short break in RN updates this is why is all I say.
    Memorable quotes



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

  5. #565
    Time Lego Toa of Gallifrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Metru Nui
    Posts
    1,010
    FGO offline port for PC leggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

    watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

    if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    FGO offline port for PC leggo
    I would ironically suck someone's dick if they did that.

    Edit: Ironically? I wrote unironically. It must have autocorrected. Damn that sucks, joke ruined.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; April 12th, 2019 at 02:51 AM.
    Memorable quotes



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

  7. #567
    吸血鬼 Vampire Anonamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    I would ironically suck someone's dick if they did that.

    Edit: Ironically? I wrote unironically. It must have autocorrected. Damn that sucks, joke ruined.
    You're aware that there are people here who could potentially hold you to that right?
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    We're definitely not in a position to tackle Mahoyo.
    Why? Someone on fuwanovel is (probably) translating it. So a helping hand wouldn't be so bad

  9. #569
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,615
    citation needed



  10. #570
    ( '‿^) Rokudaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MakTheEater View Post
    Why? Someone on fuwanovel is (probably) translating it. So a helping hand wouldn't be so bad
    Um, nope. The only listing for Mahoyo on Fuwanovel is Commie's translation project, which has been in limbo at supposedly 100% translation for years...And even assuming they are actually still working on it, well...It's Commie. They won't want any help even if you offer it.

    "The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

  11. #571
    I heard some dude on 4Chan said he was going to TL it. In any event my knowledge of that VN engine is pretty much 0 so I don't even know if I could be of any help on it.
    Memorable quotes



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

  12. #572
    Switch on the Holy Night Quibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Looking again the fuwa project hasn't been updated for a long time so...
    It's kind of annoying. He translated 6 chapters. If only he'd translate the last 6 chapters we'd have a complete translation, and we'd only need some editor to standardize the style.

    Also Jack... The engine is kirikiri...

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Also Jack... The engine is kirikiri...
    I wasn't kidding when I said my knowledge was 0. If that's the case I could probably help a little bit.
    Memorable quotes



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

  14. #574
    Please excuse me. I'm rather new to using forums, so I apologize for the picture if it turns out huge like it does in the preview.
    I seem to be having an issue with my game and I can't quite figure out why. For some reason in standard aspect ratio, I'll get weird white boxes above and below my text box obscuring the background and characters. I'm uncertain as to why this keeps happening, but if I go into config and change text box or font type at all, it goes away with the next load of a text box, but for some odd reason, when I get to, say, an interlude or a new chapter or sometimes even just a new text box, my text box will go back from Normal to Mobile (thin) and have the white boxes again. Oddly enough, I can set it to mobile after getting rid of the white boxes, and they'll remain gone until suddenly returning at random. I don't quite know why this keeps happening. Maybe because I tried bringing my datasc.ksd files back from an old version, but I haven't a clue. It's easy to fix in-game, but it is quite irritating, and confusing for me. I tried looking through the thread, but I couldn't find anything about it.

    Hopefully someone can help me with this that doesn't require me to delete the file that also includes my in-game clock (which I'm using to help someone get a read on about how long it takes to get through this on exclusively auto-read). I greatly appreciate the assistance.



  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by jormilos View Post
    Please excuse me. I'm rather new to using forums, so I apologize for the picture if it turns out huge like it does in the preview.
    I seem to be having an issue with my game and I can't quite figure out why. For some reason in standard aspect ratio, I'll get weird white boxes above and below my text box obscuring the background and characters. I'm uncertain as to why this keeps happening, but if I go into config and change text box or font type at all, it goes away with the next load of a text box, but for some odd reason, when I get to, say, an interlude or a new chapter or sometimes even just a new text box, my text box will go back from Normal to Mobile (thin) and have the white boxes again. Oddly enough, I can set it to mobile after getting rid of the white boxes, and they'll remain gone until suddenly returning at random. I don't quite know why this keeps happening. Maybe because I tried bringing my datasc.ksd files back from an old version, but I haven't a clue. It's easy to fix in-game, but it is quite irritating, and confusing for me. I tried looking through the thread, but I couldn't find anything about it.

    Hopefully someone can help me with this that doesn't require me to delete the file that also includes my in-game clock (which I'm using to help someone get a read on about how long it takes to get through this on exclusively auto-read). I greatly appreciate the assistance.



    Try changing your font and text window settings. Then read until the page changes again and it should go away.
    Memorable quotes



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

  16. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Try changing your font and text window settings. Then read until the page changes again and it should go away.
    I appreciate the reply, but I mentioned that I do that. The problem is when I get to a new chapter or interlude or even just randomly sometimes, it ends up reverting to the mobile text box with the same problem. It's less on how to fix the problem, and more how to prevent the problem from arising again.

  17. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by jormilos View Post
    I appreciate the reply, but I mentioned that I do that. The problem is when I get to a new chapter or interlude or even just randomly sometimes, it ends up reverting to the mobile text box with the same problem. It's less on how to fix the problem, and more how to prevent the problem from arising again.
    Oh derp. Sorry. I missed that.

    Okay so as a temporary fix I would recommend downloading the 100% save file I posted as the issue seems to be connected to old saves.
    Memorable quotes



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Oh derp. Sorry. I missed that.

    Okay so as a temporary fix I would recommend downloading the 100% save file I posted as the issue seems to be connected to old saves.
    Rather than delete all my saves, I just removed the save that contains the config info (datasc.ksd) and its backup file. It reset my time clock, but I took a screenshot of how much time I was at. I'll see if that fixes the problem with the font window, but as a side note, it did fix a problem with H-scenes showing up in the gallery as censored even with the decensoring patch turned on. Figured I'd go through the extra menu to see if anything changed, but I wasn't expecting that problem to be one caused by my wack ass config file.

    It did get rid of all the titles on my saves though, which will make it a pain in the ass to backtrack for branching options with the flowchart, but they still work at least.


    *edit* fixed some things, broke some things, didn't fix original problem. feels good

    *edit 2* put my original config save back. H-scenes in gallery are fix now. Hm. Seems nothing has changed. And I was certain it'd have been a problem with my config save data

    *edit 3* doesn't happen on the posted saves at all, so it's not my machine and is most definitely my bugged ass saves. My test save I made is absolutely bugged to hell. If I load it even with everything else being the posted saves, it ends up having the issue too. Must be something about having at one point or another saved on the broken config. Feels bad for my 74 saves. It is just the loadable saves though. The config save data and extras save data that stores info on titles and what route a person is on seem to be bug free. Not sure why that would be the case though, as the saves from previous versions were unloadable as stated in the OP, so I decided to just skip through the stuff at the beginning as I wasn't far in anyways. All the loadable saves would've been completely new by this point.

    As it stands, I think I'll take the completed saves, with the config file for the titles, but keep my own "Extras" save so that I can still feel like I'm playing from my own point. Luckily my last save was at the beginning of UBW day 7, so I don't have to skip through anything or start anything over
    Last edited by jormilos; April 18th, 2019 at 02:43 PM.

  19. #579
    Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,709
    Good to see nobody missed me, and that there really hasn't been much going on (I was sick, but I'm better now) - I figured if somebody really needed me that I'd get a PM, and since nobody sent me one that means we're all good right?



    So I figured this lull would be a good time for me to take my sweet time at seeing if I could make that seemlessly-looping version of "The End of the Dream" as well take a look at the chroma+luma combined/waifu2x'd image asset stuff and maybe humor myself with checking into encoding better quality PS2 OPs as well.

    If I'm lucky maybe I'll even be able to to finish at least one of these before Quibi decides that he's back in action!


    Oh yeah and I still want to re-check the compatibility of both the installer, "high" quality mode, and the OP videos on the likes of XP SP3, Vista no-SP/SP1, Vista SP1, and Win7 no-SP at some point.

    EDIT: Right and I wanted to derp around with trying to waifu2x some of the GUI buttons and stuff to see if they can be not as blurry in "high" quality mode or the like.

    EDIT 2: Couldn't help but notice that the two Reddit threads seem slightly neglected...



    EDIT 3: Reminder to self - I wanted to look into the possibility of re-compressing the PNG images on Koto's vanilla RN patch in order to make it small enough to submit to RomHacking.net (perhaps as a sort of v3.1?)
    Last edited by NM64; April 19th, 2019 at 02:33 AM.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

    Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

  20. #580
    吸血鬼 Vampire Anonamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Good to see nobody missed me, and that there really hasn't been much going on (I was sick, but I'm better now) - I figured if somebody really needed me that I'd get a PM, and since nobody sent me one that means we're all good right?



    So I figured this lull would be a good time for me to take my sweet time at seeing if I could make that seemlessly-looping version of "The End of the Dream" as well take a look at the chroma+luma combined/waifu2x'd image asset stuff and maybe humor myself with checking into encoding better quality PS2 OPs as well.

    If I'm lucky maybe I'll even be able to to finish at least one of these before Quibi decides that he's back in action!


    Oh yeah and I still want to re-check the compatibility of both the installer, "high" quality mode, and the OP videos on the likes of XP SP3, Vista no-SP/SP1, Vista SP1, and Win7 no-SP at some point.

    EDIT: Right and I wanted to derp around with trying to waifu2x some of the GUI buttons and stuff to see if they can be not as blurry in "high" quality mode or the like.

    EDIT 2: Couldn't help but notice that the two Reddit threads seem slightly neglected...



    EDIT 3: Reminder to self - I wanted to look into the possibility of re-compressing the PNG images on Koto's vanilla RN patch in order to make it small enough to submit to RomHacking.net (perhaps as a sort of v3.1?)
    The latest installer links should be on my Google drive. The compatibility will not have changed. I may be able to add up and Vista support over the summer if its really necessary. I would have to modify python itself to do so.
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •