Page 34 of 143 FirstFirst ... 24293233343536394484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Says the save date isn't supported. I already downloaded that 100% save file and extracted the zip. How should I apply it? Put the new folder within the already existing savedata file or delete that savedata file and replace it with this new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinne-Tensei View Post
    Says the save date isn't supported.
    Is the error message along the lines of "member kag not found" or is it a different one?

I already downloaded that 100% save file and extracted the zip. How should I apply it? Put the new folder within the already existing savedata file or delete that savedata file and replace it with this new one?
    Merge the folder.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Is the error message along the lines of "member kag not found" or is it a different one?
    https://imgur.com/7YdRNt8

Pretty much just this.
    Merge the folder.
    Ok.

EDIT: I've merged the folders, but no luck so far sadly. Even after restarting my PC.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; June 26th, 2019 at 10:47 PM.

https://imgur.com/7YdRNt8

Pretty much just this.
    Ok.

EDIT: I've merged the folders, but no luck so far sadly. Even after restarting my PC.
    Did you merge the savedata folder in the installation directory (NOT inside the documents folder)?

Hello everyone,
    I've finished Fate's route and I wanted to start UBW, but after the prologue instead of showing UBW's Opening the windows shrinks and goes black.
    I'm not using any Vita OP since I've heard they can cause issues and they have spoilers in them.
    Is there any way to fix it?

Did you merge the savedata folder in the installation directory (NOT inside the documents folder)?
    https://imgur.com/a/gThLZKD

This is what I tried.

Also I tried starting HF from scratch and skipped already-read text up to where I last stopped. No issues there except...
    Now I've got these huge white bars popping up whenever it displays text? (scroll down that page I linked)

https://imgur.com/a/gThLZKD

This is what I tried.

Also I tried starting HF from scratch and skipped already-read text up to where I last stopped. No issues there except...
    Now I've got these huge white bars popping up whenever it displays text? (scroll down that page I linked)
    Did you use the installer or just drag and dropped the patch files? The latter is the wrong way to install this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Neconaid View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've finished Fate's route and I wanted to start UBW, but after the prologue instead of showing UBW's Opening the windows shrinks and goes black.
    I'm not using any Vita OP since I've heard they can cause issues and they have spoilers in them.
    Is there any way to fix it?
    Disable movies in the menu.

Disable movies in the menu.
    I did and now it works!
    But is there a way to fix the movies?

We're at the workaround stage of fielding issues, not fixing problems unfortunately

Hey guys, I've got a interesting bug where I'm not shown certain story options and forced into a dead end. Specifically, on day 12 of UBW there should be an option to meet with Rin or go to the church, but I don't get the choice and it defaults to going to the church. I would really appreciate any ideas on how to fix this or get around it.

Did you use the installer or just drag and dropped the patch files? The latter is the wrong way to install this patch.
    How do I apply it with the installer. I don't seem to see any option as I try to reinstall it.

How do I apply it with the installer. I don't seem to see any option as I try to reinstall it.
    You should see a checkbox list of what to install, like so:

You should see a screen for selecting the folders for the 3 routes to apply the Ultimate patch:
    Last edited by Alyinghood; July 6th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.

The first root 14th day. When trying to skip a scene, an error
    Spoiler:

Code:
    ---------------------------Fate/stay night[Realta Nua]
    ---------------------------
    Script exception raised
    script exception : エラーが発生しました
    ファイル : param.ks   行 : 1
    タグ : call ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
    シナリオファイル param.ks 内にラベル *セイバールート十四日目-101.ks が見つかりません
    ОК   

Blog Entries
    Perfect for the Switch
    Wait, wait, wait, how did you do that!? That's awesome! I want to port it to my Switch too! :O

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Wait, wait, wait, how did you do that!? That's awesome! I want to port it to my Switch too! :O
    An automatic conversion tool will be released at a later date.

I may have a fix for the video playback issue pretty soon.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; October 11th, 2019 at 04:41 PM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    You don't have the aspect ratio set to "wide", do you? If you don't, then what if you toggle between "wide" and "normal"?

Another thing you might want to try is deleting the file "config.ksc" since doing that can help reset some settings and stuff.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

You should see a checkbox list of what to install, like so:

You should see a screen for selecting the folders for the 3 routes to apply the Ultimate patch:
    This is all I see:
    https://imgur.com/a/EhuuYaE
    I don't get any "Next" option whenever I run the install program again.

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    You don't have the aspect ratio set to "wide", do you? If you don't, then what if you toggle between "wide" and "normal"?

Another thing you might want to try is deleting the file "config.ksc" since doing that can help reset some settings and stuff.
    Yeah the first one worked just fine.
    My only issue I'm also dealing with is how the game keeps sounding out some muffled static effect occassionally. Also not a fan of how the text bar looks when reading text. so off-putting on a laptop screen tbh. Especially when it's rectangular, whereas the text is arranged like a box overlapping it.

This is all I see:
    https://imgur.com/a/EhuuYaE
    I don't get any "Next" option whenever I run the install program again.
    Try uninstalling first.