Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2025282930

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition

Hi, it's my first time posting here. I downloaded the latest patches, but I'm having a minor issue where the movies won't play or show up in the movie tab. With the Vita movies option turned on, the screen goes from fullscreen to window view and presents an error. When I turn the Vita movies option off, I'm able to access the movies menu, but no movies appear, even though I'm nearly done with the Fate route. As I recall, the openings should be playable with the current patch, so I'm not sure why they are still not working for me.

Regardless, thank you for the hard work put into this project! I'm really enjoying the VN so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
    With the Vita movies option turned on, the screen goes from fullscreen to window view and presents an error.
    It might help to post a screenshot of the error so you might get better help. If you do, please post it under a spoiler tag so it doesn't take up the entire thread.

Otherwise, this thread might be of help: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynig...ion_guide_vii/

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Good to see nobody missed me, and that there really hasn't been much going on (I was sick, but I'm better now) - I figured if somebody really needed me that I'd get a PM, and since nobody sent me one that means we're all good right?

So I figured this lull would be a good time for me to take my sweet time at seeing if I could make that seemlessly-looping version of "The End of the Dream" as well take a look at the chroma+luma combined/waifu2x'd image asset stuff and maybe humor myself with checking into encoding better quality PS2 OPs as well.

If I'm lucky maybe I'll even be able to to finish at least one of these before Quibi decides that he's back in action!

Oh yeah and I still want to re-check the compatibility of both the installer, "high" quality mode, and the OP videos on the likes of XP SP3, Vista no-SP/SP1, Vista SP1, and Win7 no-SP at some point.

EDIT: Right and I wanted to derp around with trying to waifu2x some of the GUI buttons and stuff to see if they can be not as blurry in "high" quality mode or the like.

EDIT 2: Couldn't help but notice that the two Reddit threads seem slightly neglected...

EDIT 3: Reminder to self - I wanted to look into the possibility of re-compressing the PNG images on Koto's vanilla RN patch in order to make it small enough to submit to RomHacking.net (perhaps as a sort of v3.1?)

Sorry, here's a screenshot of what's happening to me.