Page 62 of 143 FirstFirst ... 12525760616263646772112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Hello, I have a little problem when I launch the game, it asks me to "select the XP3 file or folder", where is found file and when I select any file, it says "scrip exeption raised, cannot find storage startup.tjs "

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by xyros View Post
    Hello, I have a little problem when I launch the game, it asks me to "select the XP3 file or folder", where is found file and when I select any file, it says "scrip exeption raised, cannot find storage startup.tjs "

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Does "data.xp3" exist in the same folder as "Fate.exe" ?

Thank you, I put everything in different folders do I reinstall everything in one folder but with the 32 bit program and its function.

Did anyone end up getting this to run with kirikiroid on android? I'm having the same issue as savepoints where the game will start booting without errors until the app just crashes. Using the fate stay night patch (AfterInit2.tjs, Override2.tjs, patch.tjs) from kirikiroid's github doesn't seem to make any difference. Ive got hollow ataraxia running in kirikiroid so i know the app works.

Edit: Here's a video of what it outputs when i try to run it
    Last edited by mar2ck; January 23rd, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Thank you, I put everything in different folders do I reinstall everything in one folder but with the 32 bit program and its function.
    Quote Originally Posted by mar2ck View Post
    Did anyone end up getting this to run with kirikiroid on android? I'm having the same issue as savepoints where the game will start booting without errors until the app just crashes. Using the fate stay night patch (AfterInit2.tjs, Override2.tjs, patch.tjs) from kirikiroid's github doesn't seem to make any difference. Ive got hollow ataraxia running in kirikiroid so i know the app works.

Edit: Here's a video of what it outputs when i try to run it
    It isn't working properly in kirikiroid2 at the moment. It will work fine in exagear

No, the data.xp3 folder was not in the same folder as "Fate.exe" so I uninstall everything (64bit version) and reinstall in the same folder but with the 32bit version and all functions correctly for the moment.

No, the data.xp3 folder was not in the same folder as "Fate.exe" so I uninstall everything (64bit version) and reinstall in the same folder but with the 32bit version and all functions correctly for the moment.
    I assume that is a statement.

So I exited Fate last night and now there's no voices. Quite strange.

Quote Originally Posted by HououinKyouma View Post
    So I exited Fate last night and now there's no voices. Quite strange.
    Did you change the volume settings?
    Have you changed your speaker configuration (e.g. plugging your computer into a TV)?

No I have not, and its just the voices, everything else is fine. Its like that in all scenes so its not that I was just in a H scene.

Quote Originally Posted by HououinKyouma View Post
    No I have not, and its just the voices, everything else is fine. Its like that in all scenes so its not that I was just in a H scene.
    Check your system's audio settings to ensure that "Stereo" is selected.

Also, check the voice volume and make sure it is not all the way to the left.

Sorry for the late reply, the volume wasnt turned down, I just reinstalled it and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post

It isn't working properly in kirikiroid2 at the moment. It will work fine in exagear
    I tried to play with ExaGear, but it just loads and closes ExaGear (I tried strategies and RPG, both just close the app). The version I usually play on kirikiroid2 works on ExaGear, but this version doesn't. How did you get it to work?
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by tanius View Post
    I tried to play with ExaGear, but it just loads and closes ExaGear (I tried strategies and RPG, both just close the app). The version I usually play on kirikiroid2 works on ExaGear, but this version doesn't. How did you get it to work?
    Thanks in advance
    Try asking the people in the AndroidVisualNovels discord, as they have tested it to work fine.

Try asking the people in the AndroidVisualNovels discord, as they have tested it to work fine.
    Thanks! Do you have a link to the discord server?

The following issues occur when I select Japanese in the game.

・Line spacing is too narrow.
    ・Character outline is different (thin).
    ・Choice window is too large.
    ・In wide mode, the space between characters is abnormally extended.

I want to fix them (especially the first), but I don't know which file in patch.xp3 to edit.
    Could you tell me about this?

left: ULTIMATE EDITON
    right: Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by tanius View Post
    Thanks! Do you have a link to the discord server?
    https://discord.gg/tn3fAPt

Quote Originally Posted by katatsuki View Post
    The following issues occur when I select Japanese in the game.

・Line spacing is too narrow.
    ・Character outline is different (thin).
    ・Choice window is too large.
    ・In wide mode, the space between characters is abnormally extended.

I want to fix them (especially the first), but I don't know which file in patch.xp3 to edit.
    Could you tell me about this?

left: ULTIMATE EDITON
    right: Vanilla

Character outline can be changed in font settings.
    It seems like kerning was broken. I'll check on that later.
    It may be possible that we forgot to add the correct amount of newlines in the choice window.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I just want to say, good guy uyjulian holding down the fort while all of us regulars continue to be MIA.

BTW I just learned that mega.nz will delete your account and all files after a period of account inactivity (they do warn you multiple times via email however).

That's...kind of annoying. Looks like my method for uploading to a temporary file host and then mirroring the uploaded file to archive.org has some merit after all.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

https://discord.gg/tn3fAPt

Character outline can be changed in font settings.
    It seems like kerning was broken. I'll check on that later.
    It may be possible that we forgot to add the correct amount of newlines in the choice window.
    Thank you for your reply.
    I apologize for the late reply.
    I am not familiar with this kind of thing, so it would be helpful if you could check it.
    Would you please tell me if you know the file that specifies the line spacing?
    I don't know if I can do it ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    BTW I just learned that mega.nz will delete your account and all files after a period of account inactivity (they do warn you multiple times via email however).
    I believe one way around that problem is if you download and install the MEGA app on your computer, connect it to your account, and then set it to automatically run every time you fire up your computer. That way you'll never be considered inactive for long enough ever again, unless you don't turn on your computer again in like, forever. It seems to be working for me.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."