Page 31 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21262930313233364181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Hi,

I've gotten to the part where all the files have merged and the Ultimate program has finished.
    However when I run the Fate program as an administrator I get the 'select xp3 file or folder' window, and as I don't have any
    saves I select a new folder within the game folder. This followed by the error message below...

'Script exception raised
    Cannot find storage startup.tjs'

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/kE74iVa
    Yo, i'm getting this patch.xp3 error. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
    Looking through krkr.console, it says it cannot find "fate.cf" so I don't know if that could be something to do with it.

You need to select data.xp3, otherwise you will get that error

---

I've decided to change direction. The multi-platform version will be based on KiriKiriZ, no longer Kirikiroid2. I plan on upstreaming my changes, so that other people/ports can benefit.

I may also be working on "Fate/hollow ataraxia" and "Witch on the Holy Night" in the near future.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; May 9th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.

Is fate.cf a file? Because I don't have any file called fate.cf in the install location, and the krkr.console is saying the game cannot launch because it cannot find fate.cf.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koioniaku View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/kE74iVa
    Yo, i'm getting this patch.xp3 error. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
    Looking through krkr.console, it says it cannot find "fate.cf" so I don't know if that could be something to do with it.
    Assuming that you're the person "ratboi20267" on Reddit, the only thing I can think of is maybe the source files weren't the correct things?

Quote Originally Posted by koioniaku View Post
    Is fate.cf a file? Because I don't have any file called fate.cf in the install location, and the krkr.console is saying the game cannot launch because it cannot find fate.cf.
    There is no fate.cf file.

There is however FateSaber.cf, FateUBW.cf, and FateHF.cf in the source PC RN data.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I didn't take the "/" out, so i'm installing the patch again after doing that.

Hi, it's me, that guy who works on this project who tends to disappear.............heh heh heh

Okay so yeah after having to go on hiatus for a bit I'm back and ready to help if people still need it.

Koiniaku, ViralX, were either of you able to solve your issues?
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

I'll be around myself for now too. Managed to pass everything this semester with a whopping 1.75 GPA for the semester lol.

The question is when does Quibi return?
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    I'll be around myself for now too. Managed to pass everything this semester with a whopping 1.75 GPA for the semester lol.

The question is when does Quibi return?
    I think he mentioned June?

Well if you're around I suppose I should get to remembering what we were working on and what was wrong that we haven't fixed.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

nah wasn't able to sort it out, so i'm pretty sure its something on my end. I'm gonna do a fresh install of relata nua, try again, and see what happens

I'm going to finish the following things:
    REing the DLLs, providing a libmpv interface for 吉里吉里Z, and upstreaming changes to 吉里吉里Z. This should allow other doujin authors to take advantage of my changes to 吉里吉里Z.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Okay so yeah after having to go on hiatus for a bit I'm back and ready to help if people still need it.
    Psst, the reddit threads, they needs you!

(there's even one guy that says he kept getting the "member kag does not exist error" to the point that he abandoned this version and used the non-ultimate Realta Nua version in response to somebody else having said "member kag" error)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    Psst, the reddit threads, they needs you!

(there's even one guy that says he kept getting the "member kag does not exist error" to the point that he abandoned this version and used the non-ultimate Realta Nua version in response to somebody else having said "member kag" error)
    You seem to have done a pretty good job with most of it.

Regarding that issue though, I don't know the solution myself so that's unfortunately an ongoing issue we're going to need to resolve.
    Memorable quotes

got it working lads

Fukasawa's fellow worshipper xClamintus's Avatar
    I had that "member kag does not exist" too. It seems that the old faterealtanua_savedata folder in Documents (had it there because I played non-ultimate Réalta Nua before) is troubling the Ultimate if you don't have config.ksc in the game folder yet. After I renamed the folder in Documents the game started, though. No Japanese slash problems anymore, yay.
    Last edited by xClamintus; May 25th, 2019 at 04:06 AM.

I'd like to believe that is the solution to all of our problems but I know some newcomers still couldn't get past that error.
    Memorable quotes

Sorry if it has been already asked, tried to search in thread but to no avail. "Known bugs and issues" section confuses me, the part about switching between fullscreen and widescreen, and between HQ and LQ in h scenes. I intend to read this in fullscreen, HQ, default aspect-ratio (4:3), decensored and original or mixed text. Will i potentially have any bugs with that setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknest One View Post
    Sorry if it has been already asked, tried to search in thread but to no avail. "Known bugs and issues" section confuses me, the part about switching between fullscreen and widescreen, and between HQ and LQ in h scenes. I intend to read this in fullscreen, HQ, default aspect-ratio (4:3), decensored and original or mixed text. Will i potentially have any bugs with that setup?
    Unfortunately at the moment you will encounter bugs with any setup.
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    Unfortunately at the moment you will encounter bugs with any setup.
    What kind of bugs are we talking about? Any workarounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknest One View Post
    If you stay in that setup you will not encounter the issue I was addressing. If you switch from LQ to HQ then it triggers a bug which causes the decensored H CGs to stop being displayed, in which case you'll need to restart the game to fix it. So basically as long as you open in on HQ and never switch out of HQ to LQ, you will never encounter this issue.
    Memorable quotes