Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH (Manga)

JP Friend Code
    By request

Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH (Manga)

Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH

By 西出ケンゴロー

Web Manga chapters: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000118/

-----

Chapter 0 - BB Channel
    Chapter 1 - Swan Lake Returns I (1-2-3-4)
    Chapter 2 - Swan Lake Returns II (1-2)
    Chapter 3 - Swan Lake Returns III (1-2)
    Chapter 4 - Swan Lake Returns IV (1-2)
    Chapter 5 - Swan Lake Returns V (1-2)

-----

Hey guys. After seeing the surprise release of a fifth EoR manga based on the CCC collab event, I couldn't resist and decided to start translating it, especially since it's easy to access as a web manga. All translations for the manga chapters will be posted here.

Anyway, here's the prologue chapter translation.

Chapter 0 - BB Channel
    Page 1:
    BB: BB— // Channel—

Page 2:
    BB: “BB’s Counterattack / Let’s meet in the digital sea!” is going to be serialized in Young Ace UP! // The high-level AI BB-can has come all the way from the Moon Cell to advertise it! // In today’s broadcast, I plan to touch upon the contents of this work in order to convey its charm to everyone. // I’ve called everyone who is planned to appear in this work here in the audience in order to liven things up.
    Recorded audience noises: Ooh // Aah
    Robin: Snore
    Drake: Enough with the preface.
    Suzuka: I want to hurry up and go home!

Page 3:
    BB: …Well, as you can see, they're all just loud-mouthed good-for-nothings, unfortunately. // But they do have a point. I agree that a normal advertisement is boring. // S-O, // the cruel, lawless outlaw and last boss heroine BB-chan came up with a wonderful idea! // I’m going to release lots of spoilers about the entire story! // Are any Master who still don’t know anything about the story watching? // Do you want me to stop? You want me to stop, right? // But once a rampaging AI has decided something, she can't and won’t stop, nor tell fibs. // So let’s dig right into the truuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Page 4:
    (No text)

Page 5:
    (No text)

Page 6:
    BB: —So that’s how it is. // Huh, did some strange noise interrupt the broadcast? // Well, we’re recording today's episode, so don’t worry about it.
    Robin: Snore // Cough // Cough
    Suzuka: Hey, can I go home already? // This is super boring.
    Drake: How long do you intend to keep us seated here?
    BB: The viewer rates go up just by having you all sitting here. It’s quite an important job, you know? // So put up with it!
    Elizabeth: Objection! // I can’t agree with being used as a mere spectator Servant.

Page 7:
    Elizabeth: I have a great idea! // Let’s heat up this program by starting a concert by the super idol Eli-chan! // (small text): Be grateful and turn it into the show’s ending theme.
    Everyone: Geh!
    Elizabeth: What’s with that “geh”!? You got a complaint!?
    Drake: That’s not starting a concert, it’s more like opening up a zoo exhibit. As if we want to listen to animal howls!
    Suzuka: Haha
    Elizabeth: What!? // I won’t allow anyone to mock my beautiful voice!
    Drake: Your concerts are just plain violence, aren’t they!? // Well, I’ll fight you as a way to pass the time.

Page 8:
    Elizabeth: I’m going to smack you with this green mouse!
    BB: Look, everyone! This is the Moon Holy Grail War! // Oh my, how barbaric—

Page 9:
    (No text)

Page 10:
    (No text)

Page 11:
    Robin (small text): Why do I always get treated like this?
    BB: Aaah, I saw this coming, but you guys really went too far! // You’re no longer needed to liven things up, so please have a nice fall through these exit chutes! // Well, in any case, this is the start of a new Holy Grail War featuring lively Servants as you saw here! // This is goodbye for now, everyone.

Page 12:
    BB: Let’s meet in the digital sea. // Please wait and looking forward to it, // senpai.
    Last edited by EDreamer; July 3rd, 2019 at 06:48 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Blog Entries
    poor Robin

Thank you for the translation

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I might pitch in and help with this but not until I have time to read the event rerun.

Thanks for the translation, if you wish I already have the psd edited in my computer, You'll just have to put the English translation .

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Thanks for the translation, if you wish I already have the psd edited in my computer, You'll just have to put the English translation .
    I'll typeset this manga, so if you'd like to DM me the files I'd be happy to take a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the first part of chapter 1. I'll post the remaining three parts over the course of today as I translate them.

Web chapter link

Chapter 1 - Swan Lake Returns I (Part 1)
    Part 1

Page 1:
    ???: …S // …O // S… // Please // pick up… // *Kssh* // *Kssh* // *Kssh* // help… // Everyone is…

Page 2:
    ???: I don’t understand // why did it // turn out like this…?

Page 3:
    —Everyone // is turning— // into— // data— // Please—help.

Page 4-5:
    Text (purple): I’m seeing a dream— // A strong, ephemeral, scarred dream
    Text (right): Fate/EXTRA CCC X Fate/Grand Order The entire special event is being serialized as a comic!
    Chapter 1: Swan Lake Returns I
    Text (left): A new FGO comic drawn by Nishide Kengoro, the author of “Umehara Fighting Gamers”!!
    Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Renmant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH
    [Manga] Nishide Kengoro [Original Work] TYPE-MOON

Page 6:
    Narration: May 2017. In an unknown snowy mountain range. // Human Order— “The order that humanity must walk along in order to prosper.” // In the year 2015, due to a certain trigger, history was greatly distorted and singularities, areas of abnormal space-time, sprang forth, // causing the future of humanity’s annihilation to become set in stone.

Page 7:
    Narration: The operation “Grand Order” (furigana: grand restoration), to observe the world’s past that had become abnormal and eliminate the cause, // erasing the disruptive singularities in order to stabilize human history and restore the Human Order to its proper form. // Bearing this duty is the Organization for the Preservation of Human Order, Finis Chaldea. // Within Chladea is a certain young man, // Fujimaru Ritsuka. // The last surviving Master capable of using Servants (furigana: Heroic Spirits). // Having traveled across seven singularities, he forged bonds with many Servants and stopped the Incineration of the Human Order.

Page 8:
    Narration: Having completed his duty, Fujimaru has been left on standby until a new singularity appears. // But a new singularity (furigana: threat) that far surpasses his imagination // awaited him.
    Mash: Raise the volume.
    Operators: How’s the transmission? // The comm-line is extremely weak. We can’t maintain it for long. // Erase the noise.
    Ritsuka: Did something happen?

Page 9:
    Mash: Senpai! // Yes, there’s an ongoing emergency.
    Text: Mash Kyrielight
    DaVinci: You really chose the perfect time to arrive.
    Text: Leonardo DaVinci
    Operators: Erasing the noise. Raising volume and transmission level to max. // We’re receiving a transmission
    Comm-line: Dzzz // Dzzz // —S… // …Dzzz

Page 10:
    Comm-line: SOS // Can you // hear me? // Please // pick up // I don’t understand // Why did it turn out like this? // Everyone // is disappearing // Help // someone, anyone. // Everyone is being changed // into data // Dzzz…
    Operators: The transmission line from Seraphix has been cut off. // No response.

Page 11:
    Ritsuka: What was that transmission?
    Mash: It was supposed to be the regularly planned transmission from Seraphix…
    DaVinci: I permit the use of CHALDEAS! // Observe Seraphix in the year 2017 with SHEBA.
    Narration: The Global Environment Model CHALDEAS. A super-miniaturized reproduction of the Earth, made in order to observe the planet down to the minutest detail. // By using it in tandem with the NEAR-Future Observation Lens SHEBA, a telescope capable of quantum observation, it is possible to reproduce the environment of Earth in a specified era on the model.

Page 12:
    Ritsuka: Sorry for asking at a time like this, // but could you tell me a bit more about Seraphix…?
    DaVinci: In the first place, why are you here when you’re supposed to be on standby in your room, Fujimaru-kun?
    Ritsuka: Things seemed hectic around here, so I just…
    DaVinci: Hmm… // In other words, you came because you were bored, right? // Well, we do have information about it, even if it’s only from computer data. // Mash, explain it to him.
    Mashu: Yes.

Page 13:
    Mash: Seraphix is an oceanic oil drilling base. // The facility belongs to the Animusphere family, the founders of Chaldea, and is located in the North Sea. // It’s set up on a half-submerged double-layered platform, re-using an old oil field from the late 80s. Over a hundred staff members work there following a day-and-night shift system. // It’s a precious source of income that maintains the budget of Chaldea’s operations.

Page 14:
    DaVinci: The only senior staff members left in Chaldea who know about Seraphix are our comm operators. // Back in 2015… // Due to the explosion caused by the magus Lev, the start of the entire incident, almost all the senior staff members died.
    Male Comms Operator: I’ve known the Seraphix comms operator Trapain for five years. // But this is the first time anything like this has happened.
    Female Operator: …… // Th…The results are in!

Page 15:
    Female Operator: …No // that // can’t be!? // This makes no sense. // We should at least be able to determine their situation… // Impossible!
    DaVinci: Calm down. // Report only the facts.
    Female Operator: —There’s nothing there. // There’s no sign of Seraphix itself.

Page 16:
    DaVinci: The base is a movable platform. Did you search the surrounding area too? // Any signs of an oil spill or traces of fire wreckage on the ocean, // or a fluctuation in space-time?
    Female Operator: Yes, I’ve checked the entire ocean area surrounding it. // …No sign of a singularity either. // It’s as if the base itself has ceased to exist.
    Male Comms Operator: —Miss DaVinci. // It took a while to confirm, // but the earlier transmission… // …

Page 17:
    Male Comms Operator: The transmission’s source is unknown. // It came from somewhere we can’t perceive.
    Sound effect: Biiii—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

ok ^^

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Web chapter link

Chapter 1 - Swan Lake Returns I (Part 2)
    Part 2

Page 1:
    Ritsuka: The bulkheads!
    BB: Well, that’s how it is. // Thanks for saving me the time of explaining things!
    Operators: What is this!? // W-We’re being hacked!?
    DaVinci: Where's this transmission coming from!?
    Operators: I don't know! // Someone has hacked Chaldea!

Page 2:
    Operators: All bulkheads are closing!
    Sound effect: *Clank* // *Clank*
    Operators: The Saint Graph storage room and all elevators have been locked! // All transmissions to outside Chaldea have been locked. // The codes are constantly being changed. No matter how many times I try to rescind it, I can’t keep up. // None of the controls are responsive!

Page 3:
    BB: Ah, testing, testing. // Is the mic reception clear?
    Operators: Whose voice is this!? // Have we been hacked by a super-A class wizard or something!?
    BB: Sounds all clear to me! // Three, two, one!

Page 4:
    BB: B~B~ // Channel!!

Page 5:
    BB: Are you in a panic like ants that’ve been attacked out of nowhere? You are, aren’t you? // Really, I just LOVE how you all haven’t advanced the slightest bit even after thousands of years!

Page 6-7:
    BB: I’m neither a wizard nor a Master! // I am the ruler of the Moon and cheating high-level AI, BB-chan! // I’m basically someone who’s jumped up after seeing my oil stove burst into flames. // I opened up this BB Channel spin-off from the bottom of the sea in order to give you people a helping hand. // The oil stove is Seraphix, Chaldea // and all you ladies and gentlemen of humanity from this Editable Phenomenon. // I don’t really care what happens to the oil stove from where I’m tucked in under my kotatsu, // but it’d be troublesome to have my room ruined as a result, you know? // Therefore, // this incident is a big bother for me too.

Page 8:
    BB: So I decided to help you all!
    Operators: What’s with this miniskirt girl!? As if we could trust her! // She’s like the embodiment of suspicious! Hurry up and give back our controls!
    BB: You humans really have no composure. // But you don’t have the time to be doubting me, you know? // That oil drilling base you’re all worrying about? // To be blunt, it’s no longer in that era!
    DaVinci: —! // What!?

Page 9:
    BB: If you want to know more, // go and check the Mariana Trench in A.D. 2030!
    Sound effect: Beep
    Male Comm Operator: ! // The controls have been unlocked.
    DaVinci: …Obverse those coordinates with CHALDEAS.
    Operators: Roger. // Adjusting SHEBA’s angle.
    Ritsuka: …Mash, what’s the Mariana Trench? // (small text): I only know of the name.
    Mash: The Mariana Trench is the world’s deepest ocean trench, // located to the east of the Mariana Islands in the Northwest Pacific Ocean. // Its maximum depth reaches 10,911 meters below the ocean surface // and it’s called the Challengers’ Trench, because there’s a continuous stream of people who try to beat the deepest diving record there.
    Map (top to bottom, right to left):
    Japan
    Kuril Trench
    Japan Trench
    Nankai Trough
    Ryukyu Trench
    Ogasawara Archipelago
    Mariana Trench
    Mariana Islands
    Challengers’ Trench

Page 10:
    Operators: I’ve located Seraphix! // It’s in the Mariana Trench, // submerged at a depth of 200 meters. // And… // I’m detecting a singularity!
    DaVinci: A singularity, huh?

Page 11:
    BB: That’s right. If left to its own devices, it will sink to a depth of 10,000 meters and go CRUNCH from the water pressure. // Additionally, it’s been turned into a singularity that disturbs space-time. // That era won’t stabilize as long as it’s there.
    Ritsuka: Then we have to go there right away!
    BB: Just as I would expect of senpai. // Yes, hurry up and rayshift over there!
    Mash (small text): Senpai?
    DaVinci: Unfortunately, that’s impossible.

Page 12:
    DaVinci: Though we can observe the future with our technology, we can’t prove its existence. // If Ritsuka-kun rayshifts without proof of the future’s existence, he’ll disappear in transit.
    Narration: Rayshift (Spiritron Transition). // It disassembles those with rayshift potential into spiritrons (the core of the soul) and transports them to selected eras and parallel worlds as pseudo-data. // In layman’s terms, it’s a technology almost like a time machine.
    BB: Impossible? // As I thought. That’s the limit of technology from 2017.

Page 13:
    BB: But that’s where where help from the heavens and a trap from the devil comes in! // When it comes to cheating, just leave it to BB-chan! // I’ll specially help you this time so that you can rayshift to the future of 2030!
    DaVinci: You’re saying you can prove the existence of the future where Seraphix is. // In other words, you’re from 2030 yourself, right? // And a member of the Seraphix staff, or perhaps someone else, sent a SOS signal to us from the future to the past. // Is that about right?

Page 14:
    BB: …Well, you can interpret it as you wish. // Seraphix will reach the bottom of the ocean in several hours, at which point it will be crushed by the water pressure. // Since a singularity is involved, you can’t ignore this problem according to Chaldea’s rules, right? // You should hurry up and get going.
    Ritsuka: I’ll go get some Servants on standby and head to CHALDEAS!
    Screen: Dzzz

Page 15:
    BB: At least you’re full of energy, senpai. // —No, Fujimaru Ritsuka.
    Ritsuka: Why do you know my name?
    BB: The final 47th member of the Master candidates, an extra spare recruited from the general populace. // I can’t believe someone like you is humanity’s last Master.
    Fujimaru: ……
    BB: Yeah. // It’s only natural to be wary of a devilish, beautiful and intelligent kouhai character like me who appears out of nowhere. // You really are unreliable. You're the kind of guy that's triple disappointing in person, senpai.
    Ritsuka: Sorry for being so unreliable.
    Mash: (small text) Kouhai // BB-san…was it? // Let me ask you one thing.

Page 16:
    Mash: —Why do you call senpai “senpai”!?
    BB: Eh, // that’s what bothers you? // But that question is more important than world peace, so I’ll answer!
    Ritsuka: No, no. // Why are you answering seriously!?
    BB: I only have one Senpai in this whole wide universe. He’s like the prince of a shining star. // However, I didn’t meet such a person.

Page 17:
    BB: So, in order to maintain my motivation, I’m making senpai my Toy #2 in place of my true Senpai.
    Mash: Haa…
    BB: (small text) *Lick*… // But don’t worry. // When I see such a pitiful lifeform, // I really love— // …like this to it, // so no matter how much of an incompetent sea cucumber senpai is, // I’ll take great care of him right till the end.
    Ritsuka (thought): Just what is going to happen to me over there…?

Page 18:
    BB: Has senpai arrived? Then let’s set up the rayshift.

Page 19:
    BB: The Servants senpai brought…Hoho. // Archer Emiya, Mister Red Cloak~. Ah~, what a reliable mother.
    Emiya: If there’s a singularity, we have to go. // (small text) I have no memory of becoming a woman, though.
    Nero: Leave it to me, Master!
    BB: Saber Nero Claudius, the fifth emperor of the Roman Empire. // Well, all the other emperors are gross muscle weirdos, I suppose. // Caster Tamamo-no-Mae, self-proclaimed good wife and wise mother anti-hero. // Hmm~, your character overlaps with mine, so I’m a bit displeased!
    Tamamo: That’s my line!
    BB: Well, I’ll explain the finer details once you arrive there.

Page 20:
    DaVinci: —I order you as Chaldea’s acting director. // Master Fujimaru is relieved of
    standby duty in his room and is to hereby undergo a maximum priority mission. // Devote all your energies to investigate and resolve // the abnormality that occurred at the Seraphix singularity. // Despite BB’s light-hearted attitude, // the situation is more serious than ever. // Take even more care than usual in determining // who’s an ally and who’s an enemy over there.
    Ritsuka: Yes.

Page 21:
    Mash: Senpai!
    BB (small text): Muh
    Mash: Please be careful… // And if you’re in a pinch, don’t forget your kouhai, Mash Kyrielight!
    Fou: Fou…

Page 22:
    Ritsuka: Of course. // I’m off!
    Fou: Fou
    Operators (thoughts): She said it with all the comm lines open. // How shameless.
    Computer: Unsummon Program, start. // Beginning spiritron conversion. // Beginning Rayshift in 3, 2, 1… // All processes cleared.
    Last edited by EDreamer; February 28th, 2019 at 06:16 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Web chapter link

Chapter 1 - Swan Lake Returns I (Part 3)
    Part 3

Page 1:
    Computer: Analyze Lost Order. // Beginning Belt Recast (furigana: Human Order Correction Procedure) verification.

Page 2:
    BB: —Pu!

Page 3:
    BB: Ahahahahaha! // So easy~! // You fell for it so easily, senpai! // And so // BB Jamming~~~☆
    Nero-Tamamo-Emiya: !

Page 4:
    BB: The gate to Seraphix has an entry limit, you know. // The Servants don’t fit the entry requirements~!
    Nero: What!?
    Emiya: Mu!?
    Tamamo: What!?
    BB: I’ll randomly transport them to different places throughout the base. // Going through hard mode is the challenge and responsibility assigned to you humans. // I won’t allow you to rayshift so easily. // Welcome to a battlefield with no chances of victory, // where your only option is to be killed.

Page 5:
    BB: Only discord and extinction lay here. // At the end of your fall lays the ultimate pleasure, // a sweet and charming battle for survival. // Come. Let’s begin the simultaneously oldest and newest fun Holy Grail War. // Humanity’s last Master.

Page 6:
    Announcement: Welcome, foreign visitors.

Page 7:
    Announcement: You are the 128 Masters (furigana: magi) and Servants (furigana: heroes) who have been gathered // in order to stop the destruction of the world. // However, human desire is inexhaustible. The audience won’t be satisfied with just noble ideals. // If you kill the other 127 Masters and become the last one standing, // the almighty Moon Cell will be given to you.

Page 8-9:
    Announcement: This is the Virtual Spiritron World, SERIAL PHANTASM, abbreviated as SE.RA.PH. // This is a battleground without exit where you must fight and kill in order to prioritize your own life—a new paradise of pleasure formed in cyberspace.
    Ritsuka (thought): A woman’s body? // Where’s about Seraphix?

Page 10:
    Ritsuka: Uwah! // I…I’m being sucked in // towards the face!! // Wawawawawa—
    Sound effect: Psh

Page 11:
    Ritsuka: Ugh! // —Oww. // I-If I didn’t have my Formal Dress on, I would have died.

Page 12:
    Enemy: Raaaar!
    Ritsuka (thought): These things… // They aren’t Servants.

Page 13:
    Ritsuka (thought): Are they monsters that appeared // due to the influence of the singularity?
    Enemy: Raaar
    Ritsuka: Argh!

Page 14:
    Ritsuka: *Cough*, *Cough* // Guh…Right, where did the others (furigana: Servants) go?
    Enemy: Gaaaar!

Page 15:
    Ritsuka: Th…This is bad… // I have to meet up with the others quickly, or else…
    Sound effect: Whish // Whish // Whish // Whomp // Crunch // Slice

Page 16:
    Sound Effect: Slash
    Ritsuka: Oww!
    Sound Effect: Slice // Whoosh
    Suzuka: Heh.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    And here's the last one for now.

Web chapter link

Chapter 1 - Swan Lake Returns I (Part 4)
    Part 4

Page 1:
    Suzuka: Fluke or not, to think you dodged my Daitouren. // Not bad!
    Sound effect: Whish // Splatter
    Ritsuka: W-Who… // !

Page 2:
    Suzuka: What, are you one of those? The type that has divine luck? // Your face isn’t that bad either. // I can see why BB-chan is interested in you.
    Ritsuka: Haaa!?

Page 3:
    Suzuka: But you lose points for falling on your butt. // You can’t dodge anymore, so I guess all that’s left is to have you swiftly drop out of this war.
    Ritsuka: What a minute! What are you saying all of a sudden!? // I still don’t know what’s going on!
    Suzuka: What, didn’t you hear the announcement? Didn’t BB tell you anything?
    Ritsuka: Well, I don’t remember much of it. Rather, I don’t really know anything in the first place.
    Suzuka: …Then I’ll generously explain as a gift before you die.
    Ritsuka: Eh?

Page 4:
    Suzuka: This strange nude body is SE.RA.PH. // It’s where a Holy Grail is being held between 128 Servants under the rules of survival of the fittest. // We were all summoned under the grand premise of saving the world from destruction, // but that’s just a lie. // This is a game that BB-chan started to kill time.
    Ritsuka: Then that means BB is the mastermind…
    BB: This is the original fallen heroine, who will destroy the world while going in circles,
    Sound effect: Dzzz
    BB: the “Oops, now I’ve done it!” kouhai, BB-chan!

Page 5:
    Suzuka (small text): Ahahaha
    Ritsuka: Uwah! // W-What’s going on, where am I…?
    BB: I’ve currently jacked your senses, senpai! // (small text) This is the VR-type BB Channel!
    Ritsuka: What is this SE.RA.PH place!? // Did you trick me!?
    BB: This is, without a doubt, Seraphix. // However, it’s been digitized into pseudo-spiritrons.
    Ritsuka: Spiritrons…like when I rayshift? Did the facility become like this the same way?
    BB: You came here to investigate the singularity, right? // Discover the truth for yourself.

Page 6:
    BB: Right now, you’re at the location that was formerly Seraphix’s front gate. // An appropriate place to start your search, if I do say so myself.
    Ritsuka: Gate? But this place looked like a human head from the outside.
    BB: Ah, please don’t ask any further questions about that topic! // Since the system has been taken over, it’s only natural that the base would change to match the consciousness. // Well, it seems like you’re already in a huge pinch with my Sentinel gunning for you, though. // You should hurry up and run away.
    Suzuka (small text): Cheese! // Ah, you’re not watching?

Page 7:
    Suzuka: Well, that’s how it is. // All weaklings perish! // I’ll send you off to the River of the Dead!
    Ritsuka: Uu
    Sound effect: Whoosh

Page 8:
    (No text)

Pahe 9:
    Suzuka: Gurgh // Oww

Page 10:
    (No text)

Page 11:
    Suzuka: That super hurt. // Why the hell are you even here?
    Sound Effect: Shuuu
    Suzuka: Weren’t you scrapped!?

Page 12:
    (No text)

Page 13:
    Meltryllis: ……… // —I see that you don’t have a Servant. // What perfect timing. // I’ll only say it once, so listen carefully.

Page 14:
    Meltryllis: If you want to be saved, make a contract with me right here and now.

Thank you for your quick work
    it is missing 3 sentences at the beginning of part 2 otherwise thank you very much for your hard work!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Thank you for your quick work
    it is missing 3 sentences at the beginning of part 2 otherwise thank you very much for your hard work!
    Thanks for pointing it out, the missing sentences have been added now.

Are you thinking of doing other epic of remnant like agartha as well ?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    I'm only doing SE.RA.PH. I'm afraid I don't have enough time in my schedule for anything else than I'm already working on.

Thank you already for all the work you do!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    And here's the latest chapter. The next one will be released on April 9. It looks like the chapters will be posted in chunks over the month from now on.

Chapter 2 - Swan Lake Returns II (Part 1)
    Part 1

Page 1:
    Ritsuka: Make a contract…? // That’s way too sudden. // Just…who are you?

Page 2:
    Suzuka: Contract? // As if I’d let you.
    Sound effect: Whoosh // Whiish

Page 3:
    Meltryllis: I won’t say it again. // Now decide.

Page 4:
    Ritsuka: —! // All right!
    Meltryllis: I compliment you on your quick judgement, // Fujimaru Ritsuka.

Page 5:
    Meltryllis: I can feel prana being supplied to me. // The contract is sealed.

Page 6:
    Meltryllis: My name is the Alter Ego of Pleasure, // Meltryllis.

Page 7:
    Meltryllis: You should feel honored. // A goddess like me has chosen to serve as your sword on a whim.

Page 8:
    Suzuka: Tch.

Page 9:
    Suzuka: This time, I’ll turn you into mince meat and toss you to the bottom of the scrapyard!
    Meltryllis: I’m a woman who never forgets a slight.

Page 10-11:
    Meltryllis: I’ve flown back from the depths of hell, // in order to fight you all once more…!

Page 12:
    Suzuka: Even among the unsightly Alter Egos, you’re special! // You’re just like Swan Lake!
    Meltryllis: Right back at you. // In that you’re especially unsightly, that is.
    Ritsuka: Her swords are flying!

Page 13:
    Meltryllis: The audience won’t bother looking at something not beautiful. // It’s precisely because we’re savagely fighting to the death that we must be elegant.

Page 14:
    Meltryllis: A certain beauty is required of those who remain victorious.
    Ritsuka: She’s still standing after that attack…!?
    Suzuka: Hah!

Page 15:
    Meltryllis: That toughness is from your Sentinel ability. // So you’re fallen that far… Those fine clothes of yours are crying, you know?
    Sound effect: Zssssh…
    Suzuka: KP (Karma Phage) is the special privilege of the victors, // the proof of being a Sentinel! // In the first place, I had to pick up the slack like this because you abandoned your duty. // You and the humans in SE.RA.PH are all just reaping what you sowed. // There’s no morals or justice here. // So I’ll do as I like too.

Page 16:
    Ritsuka: The humans in SE.RA.PH // are reaping what they sowed?
    Suzuka: I’ll kill all the Servants in my way and get the Holy Grail! // And then I’ll remake my Saint Graph to that of a noble daughter of a Heavenly Demon King! // I’m, like, seriously serious here. // If I want to grant my wish, I have to first regain my Saint Graph from when I was powerful enough to do whatever I want!
    Sound effect: Wham!

Page 17:
    ???: Uuu…
    Suzuka: ?
    ???: Aaa…
    Meltryllis: Fujimaru… // We’re leaving here immediately.
    ???: Uuuu
    Meltryllis: Run with all your might!
    Suzuka: Wh…Why are you here!? // This place isn’t under your jurisdiction. // (small text): Not like I’m one to talk, though.

Page 18:
    Suzuka: Passionlip!

JP Friend Code
    By request

Exclamation Chapter 2 Part 2

And here's the next part of Chapter 2. Looks like they'll be putting an original spin on some of the story, but it doesn't look like there will be any significant changes.

Chapter 2 - Swan Lake Returns II (Part 2)
    Part 2

Page 1:
    Passionlip: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa // Guaaaaaaaa // Aaauuu // Gugii…!!

Page 2:
    Passionlip: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Suzuka: That damn iron gorilla. // Butting in just when things were getting good. // I’m, like, super pissed off now. // She’s your sister, so do something about her!
    Ritsuka: ! // I-Is that true!?

Page 3:
    Meltryllis: The Alter Ego of Love and Hate, Passionlip. // She’s my sister, one of the Alter Egos born from BB.
    Ritsuka: !
    Meltryllis: Right now, her ego is sealed away by BB. // My voice won’t reach her in her current state. // She’s bound by those restraints…

Page 4:
    (no text)

Page 5:
    Suzuka: I just came over to play a little after hearing that thunderbolt. // Why do I have to go through this!?
    Ritsuka: Play? // You tried to kill me!
    Meltryllis: Why are you running with us? // I was hoping you’d serve as a bait to draw her away.
    Suzuka: Haa!? // Fighting that would just tire me out, and probably chip my nails too! // In the first place, we’re supposed to be fellow Sentinels!
    Meltryllis: Then just hurry up and return to the Back Side.
    Suzuka: You say that like it’s easy!
    Meltryllis: (small text) Haa // If we keep heading this way, we’ll enter the Oil Field Tube area. // It has a complex structure, so we might be able to give her the slip there.

Page 6:
    Sound Effect: Whoosh
    ???: —That’s… // Why is the Sentinel in charge of the central area here? // ! // A human… A Master, huh? // And those two girls…

Page 7:
    ???: It seems the situation is quite complicated. // Looks like it would be best for me to head over there as well.

Page 8:
    Gilles: Aaaaaaa! // O God! // You have my gratitude! // 127 Servants! Thank you for this abundant number of sacrifices! // The battlefield shall be filled with madness and screams as they kill one another, their blood offered to the sea of the abyss! // WONDERFUL! // No Holy Grail War is suited to me as this one! // With this, I can resurrect the holy maiden Jeanne d’Arc and // (Sound effect) Splosh

Page 9:
    Ritsuka: That man just now… // He seemed crazy, but he was a normal Servant, right?
    Meltryllis: Basically all the Servants in SE.RA.PH are like that. // They all fight according to their desires. // Neither betrayal nor slaughter is punished here, after all.
    Ritsuka: But why aren’t there any Masters around? // I haven’t seen any besides myself…
    Meltryllis: They existed. They’re just not near their Servants.

Page 10:
    Meltryllis: The Masters died when their Servants were summoned. // None of the Servants here even know their Masters’ faces.
    Ritsuka: Just what on earth happened to the Masters…? // The Servants don’t even have a reason to fight in this situation.
    Meltryllis: That’s right. // So they’ve all lost control of themselves and are fighting each other in such an ugly fashion. // I don’t know if BB had anything to do with it, // but their behaviour has probably been influenced by SE.RA.PH as well. // Their egos have overridden their conscious and—
    Suzuka: You’re wrong.

Page 11:
    Suzuka: …You’re wrong. // I’m not just fighting for myself. // I definitely heard // a voice.

Page 12:
    Meltryllis: Lip!
    Suzuka: Go.
    Ritsuka: Eh?
    Suzuka: There’s no point in enemies being together like this, // and I don’t want to have my spoils stolen by this iron gorilla, you know? // I’m pissed off at how she butted into my battle // so, like, I figure I need to scold her a little.

Page 13:
    Suzuka: Hey, the Master over there. // We still haven’t done introductions. // I am the daughter of the Demon King of the Fourth Heaven, the JK Saber enclosed in a gale of glorious petals, // Suzuka Gozen. // And don’t forget it!

Page 14:
    Suzuka: I’ll be keeping your heart! // I won’t let you escape, so tell me your email address later!

Page 15:
    Ritsuka: JK Saber…?
    Meltryllis: That’s just an act Suzuka puts on. Don’t pay it any mind. // Now come on, let’s hurry. // If you spend too long in this space, you’ll be disintegrated.
    Sound Effect: Crackle // Crackle
    Ritsuka: Eh!?
    Meltryllis: We have to hurry and reach a safe area.
    Ritsuka: Another enemy!?

Page 16:
    Gawain: Fujimaru. // I finally found you.
    Ritsuka: Huh?
    Meltryllis: !?
    Gawain: Leave the rest to me. Hurry on head.

Page 17:
    Suzuka: That’s some healing ability! // Isn’t it even more troublesome than my KP (Karma Phage) body?

Page 18:
    Suzuka: Tch. // If you anger me too much, I’ll mince you apart with my Noble Phantasm, you know!
    Gawain: The lady over there!
    Suzuka: ! // Hah? // Who the hell are you?

Page 19:
    (no text)

Page 20:
    Gawain: Even at the bottom of the sea, the sun remains unclouded. // In order to hold back this giant Alter Ego which threatens my Master, // the Servant Gawain // shall save this pure-hearted maiden as a knight!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the first part of chapter 3.

Chapter 3 - Swan Lake Returns III (Part 1)
    Page 1:
    Suzuka: Why is a Knight of the Round Table here? // I don’t need any help…
    Sound Effect: Clang // Clang

Page 2:
    Passionlip: Aaaaaaa
    Suzuka: Geez. // Why is it that everyone keeps trying to steal my achievements!?

Page 3:
    Suzuka: Transform, // Daitouren!
    Sound Effect: Pop

Page 4:
    Suzuka: Suiren

Page 5:
    Suzuka: Finally, a real hit!
    Gawain: Hrgh.
    Sound Effect: Boom

Page 6:
    Suzuka: What’s with him? // This is the first time I’ve ever seen a Servant help another here… // You’re already healing, huh?
    Sound effect: Bzz, Bzz
    Suzuka: I’d love to finish you off, but we’re fellow Sentinels, you know? // I’ll have you sleep a while to get you off my back.

Page 7:
    Gawain: Hah!

Page 8:
    Text: Oil Field Cable Area Angelica Hair
    Meltryllis: …Seems like that Saber pulled it off.
    Ritsuka: Looks like it. // I hope those two are okay…

Page 9:
    Meltryllis: What do you mean, “looks like it”? // Fujimaru, I didn’t hear anything about you having other contracted Servants! // Wasn’t I the only one you had to rely on!?
    Ritsuka: Eh? // I didn’t mention it? // And what do you mean by “rely on”…?

Page 10:
    Ritsuka: It’s true that I was accompanied here by several Servants, but we got separated due to BB’s interference. // In the first place, I rayshifted with three Servants: Nero, EMIYA and Tamamo… // Gawain wasn’t among them…
    Gawain: Thank goodness, here you are. // Truly, I was worried when we got separated during the rayshift.
    Ritsuka/Meltryllis: What’s wrong?

Page 11:
    Gawain: Hahaha, surely you jest. // You were accompanied // by three Servants, a Saber, Archer, and one other creature, remember?
    Ritsuka: (small text): Creature? // Hmmm…
    Gawain: That aside… You’ve contracted with yet another odd Servant.
    Meltryllis: Hmph.
    Suzuka: She saved me when I was attacked by Suzuka.
    Gawain: You were attacked by that Servant from earlier?

Page 12:
    Gawain: That’s quite strange.
    Ritsuka: Ah! // By the way, // what happened to Suzuka and Passionlip?
    Gawain: That giant Alter Ego suffered some damage to her body and is currently buried under rubble. // She shouldn’t trouble us for a while, at least. // Lady Suzuka apparently returned to her own area.
    Ritsuka: I see… That’s good to hear.
    Meltryllis: You’re worrying over an enemy who tried to kill you, you know?

Page 13:
    Ritsuka: I know, // but her attempt to kill me might be due to the influence of SE.RA.PH, right? // I don’t think she’s a bad Servant.
    Gawain: A wise judgement.
    Meltryllis: I see. // You’re quite kind.
    Ritsuka: In the first place, // you still haven’t told me anything, Meltryllis. // Alter Egos, Sentinels, KP. // There’s way too many things // I don’t know about SE.RA.PH!

Page 14:
    Meltryllis: —True enough. // Regardless, // you seem to have other Servants besides me to fight for you now. // I’ll explain it simply. // Alter Ego. // An Extra Class that signifies an “alternate personality”. // Just as the name implies, I am a separate personality cut off from someone else who was my original source… // a Servant with an illegal Saint Graph that shouldn’t normally exist, which BB made by cutting off her feelings of “pleasure” from herself.

Page 15:
    Gawain: From BB…! // Why would a Servant born from the one who’s staging this Holy Grail War be siding with Fujimaru?
    Meltryllis: I hate humans, but I hate BB more. // So I saved Fujimaru in order to harass her. // A wonderfully understandable reason, is it not? // Even if I was born from BB, I’m me and no one else. // I have no reason to obey her.
    Gawain: —Harassment towards BB, is it?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the second part of chapter 3.

Chapter 3 - Swan Lake Returns III (Part 2)
    Page 1:
    Gawain: Still, the timing you appeared with is quite curious. // From what I heard, it sounds as if you knew my Master would appear there. // It’s a bit too convenient. // Can we truly trust you?
    Ritsuka: Gawain…
    Meltryllis: My, my. // Isn’t a Servant who’s here despite the fact that his Master has no memory of summoning him far more suspicious?

Page 2:
    Ritsuka: N- // Now, now, let’s calm down! // Neither of you look like you’re lying to me. // My magical energy is being properly channeled to Gawain. // There’s no mistaking this feeling, so he’s definitely the Servant I know and contracted with. // And most importantly, both of you saved me. // So I trust you both.

Page 3:
    Ritsuka: That’s enough reason for me. // Let’s work together to investigate this place and return to Chaldea! // (small text) And we have to search for Nero and the others too.
    Gawain: Yes, my lord!
    Ritsuka: …So, // what do we do next?
    Meltryllis: *Sigh*

Page 4:
    Meltryllis: We should head for the central area just of us, the Breast Valley. // It’s the only area that has many facilities that haven’t been transformed like the rest of SE.RA.PH, so we should be able to find some kind of information there.
    Text (right):
    Umbilical Hair (current location)
    Search Arm
    Kind Thenar
    Landing Thigh
    Link Ankle
    Text (left):
    Open Eyes
    Devil Elbow
    Breast Valley (destination)
    Flank Separator
    Portopia Thigh (contains a safe room)
    Ankle Link
    Meltryllis: But before that, we need to take a detour and head to the Portopia Thigh. // There’s a safe building there, so we’ll take a rest there. // That is the highest priority for both of you.
    Gawain: It’s necessary even for a Servant like me?
    Meltryllis: Of course.

Page 5:
    Meltryllis: If you don’t rest your bodies somewhere safe, you’ll be decomposed into data within this digital environment // and absorbed into SE.RA.PH. // Even Servants are no exception to that. // You can tell that the outer surface of your body has started to change into data and dissolve, right? // At this rate, you’ll both disappear with a trace before SE.RA.PH reaches the bottom of the Mariana Trench. // Well, I’m not at risk of spontaneously turning into data since I was born from the mastermind behind all this. // But even a Master or Servant protecting their bodies with formalwear and magical energy won’t last long here.

Page 6:
    Ritsuka: All right, got it. // In that case, please guide us to a safe location…
    Meltryllis: What are you doing?
    Ritsuka: Err, well, // we still haven’t properly greeted each other, so I thought we should at least shake hands before we depart…
    Meltryllis: —You’re quite easygoing. // Aren’t you scared after hearing that you’re being turned into data? // You’re at risk of disappearing, you know?

Page 7:
    Ritsuka: Certainly, I’m scared, but I’ve experienced dangerous situations several times already. // I just figure there’s no point in worrying about it too much. // You’re the only person Gawain and I can rely on here in SE.RA.PH. // So I’ll be in your care!
    Gawain: As expected of Master. Physically, you still have a long way to go, but mentally, you’re extremely tough.
    Ritsuka: Is that really a compliment?

Page 8:
    Meltryllis: ——
    Sound effect: Clink // clack
    Meltryllis: Enough. // Let’s hurry and find your other Servants so we can move ahead.
    Ritsuka: ?

Page 9:
    BB: Sorry, // that’s against the rules!

Page 10:
    Ritsuka: BB
    BB: A single Master can have only one Servant. // As long as these eyes have highlights in them, BB-chan won’t permit multiple contracts! // Looks like you need some punishment, senpai.
    Last edited by EDreamer; June 6th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's part 1 of chapter 4.

Chapter 4 - Swan Lake Returns IV (Part 1)
    Page 1:
    Meltryllis: BB… // What are you doing here? // Why is the self-proclaimed “last boss” suddenly coming out herself? // Isn’t that a violation of your beloved rules?

Page 2:
    BB: Everything in SE.RA.PH goes according to my wishes. // BB-chan is the rules! // I’ll teach this truth directly to your bodies!

Page 3:
    Gawain: If the mastermind behind all this has decided to show herself, then it’s all the more convenient for us. // I’ll capture BB using all my power!
    BB: Aaah~~~, Gawain-san. // You really don’t learn, do you? // …Oops, right, I forgot, this is technically our first time meeting each other. // (small text) I really want to turn him into a pig again, though.
    Gawain&Ritsuka: ?
    BB: Well, whatever. // Come on out, you two, // it’s your turn to take the stage!

Page 4:
    Gawain: I detect two Servants! // Master, prepare to give your orders.

Page 5:
    Robin: Oww!
    Elizabeth: There’s smoke everywhere.
    Ritsuka: —Those voices sound familiar.

Page 6:
    Elizabeth: Ah… It’s our turn now! // Cough // Cough
    Ritsuka: Ah.

Page 7:
    BB: What a lukewarm entrance. // Even BB-chan feels disappointed by this.
    Elizabeth: It’s because you threw up too much smoke, manager! // You just suddenly summoned up in the middle of our meal time!
    Ritsuka: Lancer, the Bloody Dark Countess, Elizabeth Bathory. // Archer, the Faceless King, // Robin Hood.
    Robin: Ah?

Page 8:
    Robin: Since you know our true names, have we met before?
    Ritsuka: Well, yeah. We’ve fought together several times.
    Robin: You fought with a half-baked Heroic Spirit like me, huh… // Well, thanks for your patronage, I guess. // But unfortunately, I have a bit of a connection with this problematic AI. // Here, we’re enemies.
    Elizabeth: I get the feeling I’ve met that Master many times.

Page 9:
    Elizabeth: You must be a regular fan (ruby: puppy) or fan (ruby: piglet) at my concerts, right? // Right!?
    Ritsuka: Well, I suppose I am a regular patron of yours, in a sense… // (small) Against my will.
    Elizabeth: I knew it!
    Robin: Well, that’s how it is. So no holding back or regrets.
    Elizabeth: I’ll live up to my dear fan’s (ruby: puppy) expectations!

Page 10:
    Robin: Just hold still and let us kill you, kay?
    BB: Go on, Eli-chan-san, Mister Green Tea! // It’s time to discipline them!

Page 11:
    Robin: —Hey, BB. // What did you do to our bodies?

Page 12:
    BB: Ah, that reminds me. // You guys seem to have powered up a lot while I wasn’t looking, and it kinda pissed me off. // So I drained your Saint Graphs a little. // I just remembered. // Ahahahaha. // To explain in terms of levels, Meltryllis is Level 83, // Gawain is Level 80, // and you’re both Level 30, I guess?

Page 13:
    BB: Easy to understand, right?
    Robin: That’s not the point. // Why the hell did you drain our Saint Graphs without telling us? // We worked really hard to get strong, you know!?
    BB: Hard work is unsightly. // That kind of thing is unnecessary~
    Elizabeth: How cruel! // Even a dazzling idol has to put in blood, sweat and tears behind the scenes, you know!?

Page 14:
    Meltryllis: Did you guys come here to show us a comedy skit? // Or are you just buying time for reinforcements?
    Gawain: Stand back, you two. // It seems I will be sufficient to deal with these enemies.
    Meltryllis: Go right ahead. // I have to prioritize healing my Saint Graph anyway.
    Sound effect: Thunk

Page 15:
    Gawain: Enough fooling around. // We’re short on time, so let’s start already. // If you won’t come forward, I’ll come to you myself.
    BB (small): So he says~♥
    Robin&Elizabeth (thought): There’s noooooo way // we can beat him.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's part 2 of chapter 4.

Chapter 4 - Swan Lake Returns IV (Part 2)
    Page 1:
    Robin: Yeah, yeah. // Guess we don’t gotta choice. // Levels are just an indicator of one’s abilities anyway. // If I can just hit him with a poison arrow, it’s our win!

Page 2:
    Robin: We can do our job even with this much of a handicap!! // Let’s end it in one hit!
    Elizabeth: Okay! I’ll stab him to death!

Page 3-4:
    (no text)

Page 5:
    Sound Effect: Spin
    Elizabeth: Wah!

Page 6:
    (no text)

Page 7:
    Elizabeth: Eh?
    Gawain: Pardon me!
    Elizabeth: Argh!

Page 8:
    Robin: Gaah!

Page 9:
    Gawain: Now then, // you’re next, // BB.
    BB: So it was no good after all. // I thought Level 30 + 30 might stand a chance, but I guess not. // I’ll have to give Mister Green Tea and Eli-chan a harsh penalty later.

Page 10:
    Ritsuka: How cruel… even though BB is the one at fault.
    Meltryllis: This is BB. She’s quite a buggy and unsightly woman, right?
    BB: Muh! // What about you, Meltryllis: Why are you allying with the Chaldean human? // I don’t remember giving you any such order.
    Meltryllis: I prioritize my own pleasure over SE.RA.PH’s rules. // But…

Page 11:
    Meltryllis: It’s not like I abandoned my duty as a Sentinel. // I’ll fulfill my role in the end, so you should have no reason to complain.
    Ritsuka: What? // Melt is a Sentinel too!?
    BB: I see. // So that’s the loophole you’re using, Melt. // As expected of the Alter Ego born from my sadistic side. // Your cunning is in a different league from the other Sentinels! // Even I’m appalled as your original!

Page 12:
    Meltryllis: If you understand, could you go home or let yourself be caught? // We want to reach a safe zone as soon as possible. // Knowing you, you’re planning to fiddle with the route ahead, right? // Don’t get in the way of our exploration.
    BB: …Well, // that’s fine with me, // but it doesn’t look like that person is going to let you pass, you know?

Page 13:
    (no text)

Page 14:
    Gawain&Melt&Ritsuka: !?
    Sound effect: Twing // Twing // Twing
    Gawain: This sound…

Page 15:
    Tristan: How disgusting… I’m disgusted from the bottom of my heart. // That I’ve been summoned by the clown who started this nightmarish Holy Grail War. // That a knight like you, Sir Gawain, has been summoned to such a battlefield. // And that the first Master I’ve finally encountered… // is working together with the poisonous woman born from that clown.

Page 16:
    Tristan: I’m sad.