Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH (Manga)

not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    any chance you might translate vol.5 of Apo? it's the only one not translated yet? answer my prayers, Seigi no mikata!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Arc’s real master is a boy in a school uniform

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the two parts of chapter 5.

Chapter 5 - Swan Lake Returns V (Part 1)
    Page 1:
    BB: Ahahaha // That was just a decoy—☆ // There’s no way BB-chan would forget to make countermeasures against a surprise attack!

Page 2:
    Ritsuka: So she had no intention of fighting from the start…
    BB: Still, I’m a bit surprised that you chose to intervene, // the Archer-class Knight of the Round Table, the Sorrowful Tristan.

Page 3:
    Meltryllis: I know you. You’re one of the 128 Servants that were summoned here. // What’s your business here? Did you come just to badmouth me?
    Tristan: I was summoned within SE.RA.PH ten days ago… // As I explored this place, I came to learn how it is a hellish battlefield where heroes fight and drown in their blood and desires. // It filled my heart with sorrow to watch. // There’s no way I could overlook heroes who have fallen to depravity.

Page 4:
    Tristan: I trying to capture the girl called BB in order to end this Holy Grail War. // but to think… that I would meet my comrade Sir Gawain and a Master here…
    Gawain: My comrade Sir Tristan! // We share the same goal of capturing BB as you. // We aren’t enemies. Shouldn’t we work together here?
    Tristant: Impossible.
    Gawain: !

Page 5:
    BB: Fufufu. // It seems he isn’t your ally.
    Tristan: BB, the one who created this hell. // I am your enemy. // As such, I must also eliminate // that poisonous female Sentinel who shares your face. // Master whose name I do not know. // Forsake your contract with that Sentinel at once. // If you do so, I won’t lay a hand on you.

Page 6:
    BB: So that’s how it is. // Well, I agree that pesky bugs should be exterminated right away. // It seems you won’t be able to advance any further as long as Meltryllis is with you. // Please dispose of her yourself to save everyone the hassle, senpai~
    Gawain: —He’s already made his decision.

Page 7:
    Ritsuka: Let’s do this, // Meltryllis, Gawain!
    Tristan: Ooh… // And after I told you that my anger was only directed towards that poisonous girl. // I’m so sad. // Master whose name I don’t know. // Are you sure that is truly the right decision?

Page 8:
    Tristan: A heart that strives to believe and trust, regardless of who the other person is. // That is the most necessary quality // and greatest weakness to possess here in SE.RA.PH. // I truly lament your foolishness. // You will lose your life precisely because of that purity of yours.

Page 9:
    (no text)

Page 10:
    Meltryllis: Gawain, follow after me while protecting Fujimaru. // And Fujimaru. I have no intention of fighting for your convenience. // —But // that order you just gave resonated in my heart // like lightning splitting a great tree.

Page 11:
    Ritsuka (thought): Was what I said that strange?
    Gawain: Let’s hurry. // Meltryllis is swifter than I thought. // What he shoots from his harp… // no, from his bow are arrows of bewitching chords. // Blades of sound are pretty much guaranteed to hit their target.

Page 12:
    Gawain: But Meltryllis is accurately dodging // every last one of those invisible sound arrows…!

Page 13:
    Meltryllis: Watch and be amazed at // just how high-spec a Servant I am!

Page 14:
    (no text)

Chapter 5 - Swan Lake Returns V (Part 2)
    Page 1:
    Meltryllis: That agonized face. // Tristan, you’re scared, aren’t you? // Of my heels.

Page 2:
    Meltryllis: That’s right, you called me a poisonous woman, didn’t you? // You’ve noticed my ability (ruby: id_es), haven’t you!? // Unlike that insensitive girl (ruby: Suzuka Gozen), you’re a normal Servant. // If my feet even scratch your skin, you’ll quickly weaken and prostrate before me.

Page 3:
    BB: As expected of my Alter Ego, she’s doing great out there! // Well, it’s only natural. // —Melt Virus. // Tristan was killed by poison in life. // Furthermore, he’s quite a wary man, allowing him to immediately notice the nature of Melt’s id_es.

Page 4:
    (no text)

Page 5:
    Meltryllis: You running away? // You’re running away, aren’t you? // You ran! // This is great. // I love playing tag (ruby: hunting)!
    Ritsuka: W-Wait, Meltryllis! You’ve chased him too deep too fast. // At this rate, you’ll become too far away to maintain the link of magical energy between us!

Page 6:
    (no text)

Page 7:
    Meltryllis (thought): This sensation. // It brings back memories.
    Meltryllis: Haa // Haa

Page 8:
    Meltryllis (thought): The sensation of chasing an unwilling target.
    Meltryllis: Haa…

Page 9:
    Meltryllis: I can’t get enough of it!!
    Ritsuka: Amazing, she’s cornering a Knight of the Round Table!
    Sound Effect: Buzz
    Ritsuka: But Meltryllis is acting completely different from earlier…

Page 10:
    Gawain: Cornering, huh… // Tristan’s movements are suspicious. // It looks like he’s waiting for the chance to lay a trap—

Page 11:
    Gawain: I feel other Servants nearby. // They’re far away, but I can sense something from them. // Something similar to yet different from Meltryllis? // I don’t detect any enmity, but someone is definitely watching us. // This feels like… // a Divine Spirit-class Servant.

Page 12:
    (no text)
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Woah thanks!
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the two parts of chapter 6.

Chapter 6 - Swan Lake Returns VI (Part 1)
    Page 1:
    Tristan (thought): So this aggressiveness is your true nature. // Combine that with her mobility, // and she’s truly a Servant specialized in fighting on her own. // But that makes it all the stranger, then. // Why did she form a contract with that human?

Page 2-3:
    (no text)

Page 4:
    Meltryllis: It’s time to bring an end to our dance, // Mr. Lady-Killer!
    Tristan: Yes, // and you’ll be the one to leave the stage!
    Tristan (thought): —There’s no need to mull over it any further.

Page 5:
    Gawain: Oh no! Stop, Meltryllis!
    Ritsuka: What?
    Gawain: I was so distracted that I failed to notice sooner.

Page 6:
    Gawain: Tristan has laid an trap across this entire area.
    BB: Tristan-san’s chords are a multipurpose Noble Phantasm that can be used in various ways, from binding restraints to trap wires and even a means of transportation.
    Robin (small): Seriously?
    BB: Anyone and anything that touches the string shall be pitied and sliced in half by a blade of sound. // Now that’s a cheat ability!

Page 7:
    Tristan: You’re just like a bird trapped in a cage right now. // The one being hunted here is none other than you.

Page 8:
    (no text)

Page 9:
    Tristan: I sing of pain // and play a tune of lamentation.

Page 10:
    (no text)

Page 11:
    Tristan: Failnaught (ruby: Fantasia of Lamentation)

Page 12:
    (no text)

Page 13:
    Meltryllis: I guess I shouldn’t fight too much like my usual self, after all. // Now that I have a Master, I have to restrain myself a little more…

Page 14:
    Meltryllis: Sorry to rain on your parade after you went to the trouble of using your Noble Phantasm. // You see, my body is completely fluid. // I’m a vessel of water. // I can’t be stopped by such meager slashes.

Page 15:
    Meltryllis: Burn away his entrails, // Siren!

Page 16:
    Meltryllis: Aha♥
    Tristan: (note: leave as is)
    Sound Effect: Wroooom
    Tristan: Gaha!

Page 17:
    Tristan: —A body of water, huh… how careless of me.

Page 18:
    Tristan: Even if my chords can slice apart the water surface, they can’t destroy the lake itself. // I must admit my defeat. // What’s wrong? // Hurry up and finish me off.

Chapter 6 - Swan Lake Returns VI (Part 2)
    Page 1:
    Tristan: Wait a minute! // What happened to your

Page 2:
    Ritsuka: !
    Tristan: Young Master, look over there. // See for yourself why // I called this place hell.

Page 3:
    (no text)

Page 4:
    (no text)

Page 5:
    Ritsuka: Wha…

Page 6:
    (no text)

Page 7:
    (no text)

Page 8:
    Tristan: That is just a one small part of this battlefield. // The central area Breast Valley is even more tragic to watch. // I had intended to show this to the young Master after exterminating you, but… it seems I was naïve. // If I couldn’t even imagine that BB would prepare “special measures” like yourself, then it was impossible for me to stop this war from the start.
    Ritsuka: Melt, are you okay?
    Meltryllis: Yes, just as you can see, I’m perfectly fine.

Page 9:
    Meltryllis: My true form is that of a freely-shapeshifting fluid that has no defined form. // This is merely the appearance I settled on after pursing perfection. // I won’t take any damage just from being cut and pierced.
    Ritsuka: Still, you shouldn’t have gone off on your own like that. // I was worried just from watching.
    Meltryllis: Oh my, sorry for that. // I just couldn’t hold myself back. // You’re my Master, so just use a Command Spell next time.
    Tristan: Perfectly fine… huh?

Page 10:
    Meltryllis: What shall we do with the lady-killer here? // It’s your decision, Fujimaru. // If left alone, he’ll be dissolved by my Melt Virus skill and fade away at this rate.
    Ritsuka: …Can you stop the virus?
    Meltryllis: You mean cleanse it from him? // Sure, it’s as easy as breathing for me.

Page 11:
    Meltryllis: Haa, I see now. // In other words, another Servant will be joining us…
    Gawain: That’s how it is, Tristan. If you’re a knight, you should show the proper respect and manners towards the victor.
    Tristan: —Yes. // I still have doubts about that Alter Ego, but…

Page 12:
    Tristan: Even more than that, I can’t forgive BB. // She disrespects and spits upon heroes. // This war must be stopped at any cost.

Page 13:
    Tristan: After that battle, I can tell that it isn’t your intent to participate in this accursed Holy Grail War. // Though it may be temporary, I, Tristan, shall serve as your Servant.

Page 14:
    BB: Making Tristan your ally even though I asked you to exterminate him! // Just how many times will you disappoint BB-chan until you’re satisfied!?
    Ritsuka: She came out again!
    Meltryllis: There’s no need to pay her any mind. // There’s no time to spare, let’s hurry on.
    BB: Oh no! I’ve been ignored☆ // And what was that about no time to spare? // If you mean time within SE.RA.PH, then I think you still have plenty of time left.
    Gawain: …What do you mean?
    BB: It can’t be helped. The keen and brilliant super-AI BB-chan shall explain!

Page 15:
    BB: One minute in the real world is a hundred minutes in SE.RA.PH. // In other words, time moves a hundred times as fast here.
    Image: Real Time // 1 min // Cyber World // 1 hour 40 min
    Ritsuka: Then when you said back at Chaldea that Seraphix would be crushed in a few hours—
    BB: Yes, I was referring to real world time. // In the real world, it will reach the ocean bottom in 2 hours. // In SE.RA.PH, that will happen in 250 hours. // So in about ten days!
    Image: Real World // 2 hours 30 min // SE.RA.PH // 250 hours // Ocean bottom
    Ritsuka (small): Ten days…
    Meltryllis: Thanks for the explanation. // But that’s not why we need to hurry.

Page 16:
    Meltryllis: Look at Fujimaru’s shoulder. // The section of enchanted outfit that was pierced by an attack program isn’t repairing, and magic energy is leaking out from it. // Instead its prioritizing providing magical energy to us, due to the influence of this space. // Masters can only move around here for 2 hours of SE.RA.PH time, at best. // Injuries and a weakened mental condition shorten it even further. // That’s why we need to reach the Portopia Thigh above all else right now. // Get it?
    Tristan: Gawain, there’s something I need to tell you.

Page 17:
    Meltryllis: It’s your fault for sending attack programs after him.
    BB: Those programs went on a rampage due to a bug, so it’s not my fault~ // Eliminating unnecessary bugs is also part of my job as administrator!
    Meltryllis: Your words hold no credibility when you just keep on increasing the cheat bugs yourself. // Hurry up and get out of our sight.
    BB: Ah!

Page 18:
    Tristan: —And that’s the gist of it. // Please keep it a secret from our Master. // Lady Meltryllis. // You’re aiming for the Portopia Thigh. // In other words, your destination is the church there, right?
    Image: Umbilical Hair // Breast Valley // Current Location // Portopia Thigh
    Tristan: One of the Servants that even I couldn’t take down is camped out in front of it. // We won’t be able to avoid fighting him.

Page 19:
    Tristan: Lancer, Vlad the Impaler
    Meltryllis: I know. // When the time comes, we’ll need to immediately take him down with a swift attack.
    Ritsuka: You said that he’s one of the Servants you couldn’t take down.

Page 20:
    Ritsuka: Are there other Servants you couldn’t beat?
    Tristan: That’s…

Page 21:
    Ishtar: Are you talking about me?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    ...Well, f*ck. Now I really have no idea what's going to happen in this manga, if THAT character is appearing. (Seriously, this is the first time I know of that the Fate franchise has re-used a villain from another work whose story arc is still unfinished at the time. And they chose the one CCC villain who actually rivals BB and Kiara, in terms of crazy goals and cheat abilities. Talk about a game changer.) I guess the manga author and the Typemoon team took the term "adaptation" as a challenge...

Chapter 7 - Swan Lake Returns VII (Part 1)
    Page 1:
    Ritsuka: Archer, the Goddess of Venus, Ishtar!
    Meltryllis: This sensation… // It seems the last of the Sentinels have appeared.

Page 2:
    Cat: Why, if it isn’t Master! // Nyahahahaha!
    Gawain: Caster!? // Why is the fox lady who came with me on the enemy side?
    Meltryllis: Fujimaru, I really don’t want to ask, // but is that another of your Servants?
    Ritsuka: Then the “other creature” that Gawain mentioned is Tamamo Cat? // But the Tamamo that came with me was the other one… Well, they’re basically the same, I guess?
    Tamamo: This is all the screen time I’m getting in this story!?

Page 3:
    Cat: I was an abandoned cat who suddenly found myself in SE.RA.PH when I woke up. // I was picked up by BB and had a collar of absolute obedience placed on me, so now I’m a cat who’s bustling about to repay the favor of saving me, woof. // (small text) Boohoohoo
    Sound Effect: Ring♪ // Ring♪
    Ishtar: She fell onto my ship, so she’s now my property. // (small text) I’m not giving her back, got it?
    Ritsuka: Picked up by BB!? // (small text) But she’s always had that collar… // Then that means Tamamo Cat is…
    Meltryllis: Honestly, I don’t want to associate myself with either of them in any way, but…

Page 4:
    Ishtar: That’s right, we’re Sentinels like you!
    BB: Yes, they’re the two new Sentinels I just recently got hold of! // This is a battle arena produced by BB-chan. // When it comes to CCC, there has to be walls of the heart and Sentinels, you know?
    Ritsuka (small text): CCC? (note: leave as is)
    BB: There are five special Servants who guard SE.RA.PH.

Page 5:
    BB: SE.RA.PH is a person’s heart turned into a labyrinth. // In other words, a human’s inner space (ruby: mental world). // There is no program as complex, mysterious and simultaneous orderly yet contradictory as the human heart. // Both the Sakura Labyrinth and the Sentinels were made using this structure, // which can’t be analyzed by logic, as a defence mechanism.

Page 6:
    BB: Taste, Passionlip. // Touch, Suzuka Gozen.

Page 7:
    BB: Sight, Ishtar. // Smell, Tamamo Cat. // And Hearing, Meltlilith.

Page 8:
    BB: These chosen Sentinels have each been giving their own unique and strong passive skill, known as Karma Phage (ruby: KP). // Normal Servants stand no chance against them. // So I recommend avoiding battle with the Sentinels. // But the Sentinels will interfere while you explore SE.RA.PH, // so I’m actually saying “Defeat the Sentinels”, I guess?
    Ishtar: Well, I just came to greet you this time. // My goal is to win this Holy Grail War and grant my wish with that Moon Cell thing.

Page 9:
    Ishtar: But I’ll just stand back and watch you all struggle for now. // Until the time comes, that is!
    Ritsuka: Uwah!
    Cat: Nyahahahaha!
    Ishtar: Ahahahahaha!
    Ritsuka: She really is a formidable enemy. I can see why even Tristan said he had trouble with a Divine Spirit class Servant like her…

Page 10:
    Tristan: Eh? // No, I wasn’t referring to that Servant. // In the first place, I haven’t even encountered her until just now.
    Ritsuka: Eh!? // So Ishtar was just jumping to conclusions?
    Tristan: I was going to say Passionlip, before that goddess interrupted me…
    Meltryllis: I feel embarrassed as a fellow Servant with the divinity of a goddess.
    Ritsuka: W-Well, anyway, I guess we’re going to have to fight those four Sentinels from now on.

Page 11:
    Meltryllis: There’s no way of saving that weird Servant of yours now that she’s been turned into a Sentinel. // The most merciful thing to do would be to kill her in a single blow.
    Ritsuka: Hmm… // …That reminds me, BB said that SE.RA.PH is a labyrinth formed from a person’s heart. // In other words, Seraphix was digitized and someone’s mind was turned into this Sakura Labyrinth space. // BB calls herself an AI, // but do AIs have hearts too? // If not, then whose heart was used to make this place?

Page 12:
    Robin: Geez. // Just when I thought I was summoned to SE.RA.PH again, it turns out the situation is completely different from last time.
    BB: Fufu, it’s precisely because you can instantly adapt even to situations like this that I summoned you, Mr. Green Tea.
    Robin: Yeah, yeah. // (small text) Whatever.

Page 13:
    Robin: However… // What’s with Meltryllis? // Was she really the type to help humans? // Yeah, yeah, I get it. It has nothing to do with a lowly subordinate like me. // —So, // the fact that I’m here without being punished // means that you have another job for me, right?
    BB: Of course! It’s a very important job, too.

Page 14:
    Text: Breast Valley // Current Location // Portopia Thigh

Page 15:
    Meltryllis: This area is like a crossroads. // The path leading to the valley between those two giant mountains is the road to the central control room in the Breast Valley.
    Ritsuka: …This is… // The space here is cracked?

Page 16:
    Meltryllis: The only path to the control room has been destroyed. // This isn’t good.
    Ritsuka: Ah! // Hey, isn’t there someone collapsed // in that crossroad corridor over there?
    Meltryllis: No way. // No human can survive long in this environment…

Page 17:
    Ritsuka: This person is… // a Seraphix staff member?

Chapter 7 - Swan Lake Returns VII (Part 2)
    Page 1:
    Gawain: It seems she’s still breathing. // But it’s dangerous to leave her here unconscious!
    Ritsuka: Are you all— // right?

Page 2:
    (no text)

Page 3:
    (no text)

Page 4:
    Ritsuka: Uwaaaah!

Page 5:
    Gawain: What’s wrong?
    Ritsuka: A cigarette…? // There’s a… cigarette here…

Page 6:
    Voice: It was all too late by the time we realized. // No, the truth is, we already realized it a long time ago.

Page 7:
    Voices: Seraphix is in a state of emergency. // All staff are to immediately collect information and analyze the situation. // The helicopter… // The ship suddenly exploded too… // The facility is sinking… // Prioritize repairing the comms room. // Only a hundred staff members remain. // The medical team who arrived just this month are in a sorry state. // We checked the supplies, but we only have enough to last half a year. // Chaldea is our only hope. // We have to endure until help arrives…

Page 8:
    Voices: The facility is being digitized? // What is that monster!? Don’t fuck with me! // People’s bodies are disintegrating. // The director was executed. // The organization led by Beckman in our community, styling themselves as protectors of public order and morals // The vice-director // the doctor // the sinless staff // (rough text) Are you disobeying me!?

Page 9:
    Voices: Forgive me // Please forgive me // I was scared // I disobeyed // in order to survive // (distorted text) That thera // (distorted text) shouin Kia // Just a little longer until help arrives from Chaldea… // At that time, that comms officer—

Page 10:
    Man: Help from Chaldea isn’t coming. // I can’t take it anymore. // Both Beckman and that crazy BB woman. // If things were going to turn out this way, I should have brought up the courage to support the vice-director back then.

Page 11:
    Gawain: Fujimaru!

Page 12:
    Meltryllis: You saw someone’s memories, didn’t you? // Sometimes, the memories of digitized humans are left behind as data in this cyberworld. // Basically like lingering thoughts and feelings. // By the looks of you, you seem to have seen someone’s memory right before they died. // The survivor here might have triggered it.

Page 13:
    Gawain: …Fujimaru, I can guess what kind of memory you saw from your face. // We need to uncover the truth of this incident as soon as possible. // In order to prevent any more victims.
    Ritsuka: …Yeah, I know, Gawain. // Let’s head to the Portopia Thigh. // We’ll bring the survivor with us too.

Page 14:
    BB: It seems the pawns have advanced at last. // You’ve been nothing but silent so far. I was almost starting to think you were a scarecrow. // Your manners really are your only good point. So much so that I completely forgot you were here.

Page 15:
    BB: Sorry for springing this on you so soon after summoning you, but I have a job for you. // Though it’s pretty much just PR work for my next project.
    ??? (Note: WTF!?): It can’t be helped considering my position right now, so I’ll accept the job, // but to be honest, any order from you makes me want to puke. I don’t even want to hear your voice.

Page 16:
    BB: Eh~, after I went to all the trouble to summon you as a special guest, the first thing I get is outright hostility? How scary~ // But you still carry out your job faithfully. Are you supposed to be a tsundere~?
    ???: As if you can talk, considering you summoned me in this kind of situation. // I will carry out my job perfectly. // That’s what makes me who I am, after all.

Page 17:
    Ritsuka: …We can finally see it. // That cross marks the chapel.
    Text: Breast Valley // Portopia Thigh // Current Location
    Gawain: This sound… // It seems a large battle is taking place near the chapel.
    Ritsuka: In any case, let’s go and check it out.

Page 18:
    (no text)

Page 19:
    Emiya Alter: —Fujimaru. You’re late.
    Meltryllis: ! // What’s the meaning of this? That Archer is…

Page 20:
    (no text)

Welp, Kazura is here

EDIT: Wait, EMIYA Alter was supposed to be found after killing Vlad. Was he shooting Vlad here then?
    Last edited by Lord C; September 18th, 2019 at 05:11 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    The manga is already making a lot of liberties so they probably just felt it would be more convenient to have him already be engaged in battle.

As for the demon child that they've decided to add, her personality is definitely not different if her interactions with BB are anything to go by so I wonder what they're going to do with her. Maybe use her as a replacement for the BB-GO after event subplot
    Last edited by mami-kouga; September 21st, 2019 at 09:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Your post has the same thing written twice in the same post lol.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Your post has the same thing written twice in the same post lol.
    So.it did

死者 Corpse
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Uhh anyone got the newest chapter translation? Someone made a false translation for April's fool. I thought it was real for the first 10 pages.

Also I'm wondering how far the manga currently is. The non translated I mean

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Has the translation process for this just stopped or something?