Thread: Everybody Wants to Kill Brevig!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Everybody Wants to Kill Brevig!

Brevig Grottwader. The mage who was once the right hand man of the Lord of Zoology. A rising star in the Clock Tower political scene.
    Now he’s a shunned spellcaster with more connections than you can believe but even more enemies than that.

The Moth-winged Icarus tries another chance at reaching the sun and recovering his place in the Clock Tower. Alongside a mysterious ally, he puts out an anonymous invitation to a pseudo-Holy Grail War with the promise of a functioning wish granter. Unfortunately, his identity was a bit too obvious. You shouldn't have placed the war in the middle of the Badland Wilderness, Brevig. Your enemies know you live in South Dakota!

An anonymous party who lost a duel to him previously wants to take this chance to assassinate the spellcaster once and for all, and they want to make sure Brevig dies by their orders! To achieve this, they buy the allegiance of the four other Masters in this small war. Unfortunately, two of their hires go rogue the moment they receive information on the mission. You shouldn't have told them a wish granter was involved, boss. Mages can't help but go after the thing!

All that’s left is your group: the other two hired mages and their newly summoned Servants! Navigate the cryptid-filled Niobraran Lakeside, infiltrate his workshop and kill Brevig before the others can do it!

This is a short campaign to play around with the newly released Fate/Last Chance. Four players — two masters and two Servants — on a mission to kill Brevig Gottwader.

The campaign is meant to last 4 or 5 sessions starting in April. We'll play in Discord. You can sign-in to join the game here.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'm interested.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey Draconic I see you didn't provide the times for the days you're available. Feel free to pm me if you want.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, very late update for everyone I haven't already talked to:
    Sadly there weren't enough people with matching schedules to fill the party of four. Due to that, I'm running a smaller thing with two players who did have matching schedules and asked to play as just a pair anyway.

That said, the system is fun so this is not the last time I'll host a game like this. We'll see how things shake out in the future!