Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contact Nasu

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Le gasp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    That said, I think McJon was implying something else altogether.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think we're both crying. Considering i just mentioned Cowboy Bebop, i think we're hoping for a similar ending to the one in that series...

After all, archetype-wise, Julia dies and the irresponsible but smart protagonist, who's probably moon-related, faces the destruction-addicted crazo who likely worships mars, and both of them, tired of existence, decide that mutual murder mighjt be best possible answer.

After all, we're the children of echo, in a way... Once, when i dropped into a k-hole, i recall that someone there told me that we're supposed to review all possible possibilities... Maybe we're just realizing how many times may the same tale be told in a different way... I mean, time's going on and it's already over, and we're both 'here' and 'there', beyond the end of time and still stuck in its flow...

Time is... Just... Plain and simply... a pain. Every where, it seems. Lawd, i hate time.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just sent Nasu my regards. Guess i'm never writing in this thread again.

Juicy

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=typemoon.com

>typemoon.com

Registrant Contact
    Name: Nobuyuki Kiyotake
    Organization: Nobuyuki Kiyotake
    Mailing Address: 2-17-9 Asakusabashi Asakusabashi Century, Taito-Ku tokyo 111-0053 JP
    Phone: +81.9999999999
    Ext:
    Fax:
    Fax Ext:
    Email:[email protected]

Admin Contact
    Organization: Notes
    Mailing Address: 4-2-2 Asakusabashi, Taito-Ku Tokyo 111-0053 JP
    Phone: +81.338656177
    Ext:
    Fax: +81.338656166
    Fax Ext:

Tech Contact
    Organization: Notes
    Mailing Address: 4-2-2 Asakusabashi, Taito-Ku Tokyo 111-0053 JP
    Phone: +81.338656177
    Ext:
    Fax: +81.338656166
    Fax Ext:

Registrant City: Taito-Ku
    Registrant State/Province: tokyo

>typemoon.org

Registrant Contact
    Name:
    Organization: TYPE-MOON
    Mailing Address: , Tokyo JP
    Phone:
    Ext:
    Fax:
    Fax Ext:
    Email:

What the fuck....

typemoon.org and www.typemoon.org are very different, one is some weird random blog post shit probably none of you should enter, the other is domain for bamboo diary as always.

Site was hacked?

Sleeping in the Akasha... Riku Noctis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    What the fuck....

typemoon.org and www.typemoon.org are very different, one is some weird random blog post shit probably none of you should enter, the other is domain for bamboo diary as always.

Site was hacked?
    Probably the admin playing with a non-WWW URL to direct you to that page. Ideally you would have a 301 to redirect to www.taipumun.org or the .com equivalent, but it's Taipu Mun we are talking about. They are lazy AF.

Kingdom Hearts III: The End of Evangelion
    The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    "Time to start learning Japanese."
    Five timeless words. ;.;

I want some drugs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    What the fuck....

Site was hacked?
    You've really peaked my curosity with whatever site you've found. Like it seems to be some sort of almost search history/link aggregator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    I want some drugs
    don't
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know where this is going. I'm not getting anything out of here, no content, no decent interaction. I should have expected that.

I once tried looking for conversation in both #notes and #beastslair. I recall realizing, or at least assuming that was the reason, why master Nasu never bothered with translating most of his works to english: the readerbase wasn't worth it, given they were spoiled humans at most. Originally, i'd say childish, but i guess that name is far more meaningful than what should be used to describe this place. This place is house Harkonnen, born and bred.

And i agree with Nasu, you don't deserve to read what he writes.
    Ja ne.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    That’s an offensive thing to say. We’re not here to cater to your whims, teardrops. And the reason that relatively little Type Moon material has been translated isn’t because of us. It’s because it’s a niche in the anime/manga market. Type Moon works have only really picked up serious attention in the last few years.

What content were you expecting from us?

You’ve made forty five posts on this site, most of which were self-gratifyingly philosophical, abstract, or just plain bizarre, your apparent suicide threat being worrisome until you mention that you hope that your magic circuits would work in your new body at which point I could only assume you were roll playing, which seemed inappropriate if you really were/are suicidal. I’m worried out of a sense of common decency, but I need to make an effort to take you seriously. I want to, considering that your presence is starting to concern me, but nevertheless. In all honesty, if you took your own life, I think we’d all be quite upset, and so would your family/friends/associates IRL, particularly the ones who sent you to prison rehab. Call it what it is. Whatever habit you had, or whatever drug you were on, it hurt someone close to you to see you in a certain state so often. I strongly doubt they would send you to rehab out of malice.

Most of your responses were extremely long—basically blog posts—and they were very odd topic considering what kind of forum this is. I don’t know what you were expecting of us, but I can more or less guarantee that it was unrealistic.

If you want to contribute to our community, you’ll have to put in some actual effort. Feel free to try your hand at fanfiction, or at least post things around the forum, but you can’t expect to walk in here, say ‘entertain me!’ and expect us to just take your order. This is a fan site for Type Moon, not… all these things that you blog about. It doesn’t help that you often talked down to us which is odd considering you’re a (recovering?) addict who is certainly not at the highest point in his/her life.

Also, you have no clue what Nasu thinks of us. But I’ll say this: He doesn’t think of us how you say he does. You want me to tell you why? Because in all likelihood, he doesn’t think of us, period end of story. We’re the side of his fan base that speaks a language he largely doesn’t understand, on a continent across he ocean with a different culture than his own. Why would he care about us? We barely made him any money before F/GO came out here.

We’ve done nothing wrong here. You’ve no right to pass judgment on us. You actually complained once that we weren’t writing long enough posts of our own! What right do you have to say that? Some of us are just here to chat with our friends. And you haven’t exactly been trying hard to make any. Or were you expecting people to flock to you and your pretentious, gratuitous, over-the-top pseudo-intellectualism, all while you insulted us and said things that were just flat-out awful.

We were here first, it’s up to the mods to decide if we’re misbehaving. And quite honestly, I can think of a lot of things you’ve said that are just plain terrible, like calling Japan a country with a backwards culture. I’m sure ‘Master Nasu’ would appreciate your opinion of his country. Or deathhappens, who actually made several efforts to communicate with you, and who you flat out insulted for his efforts because you’re just difficult like that.

You want something from us? Well, sorry to disappoint you. We aren’t what you were pretending we were, and you can’t criticize us for not confirming to your delusions.

Incidentally, is my post long enough to engage you? I really hope so. You can ask the mods to set your account to inactive. I don’t think you will though.
    Last edited by Draconic; April 21st, 2019 at 12:18 AM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

死者 Corpse
    I agree with you teardrops. Our feeble minds can't even begin to comprehend the mind of nasu, a genius who created the acclaimed fate/grand order. A literary masterpiece that spawned offshoot works like fate/stay night and fate/zero and changed world culture forever.

These fools haven't learned of the true transcendent nature of many of his characters.

Take for example the objective best character in all of fiction. Shinji Matou. A tragic philosophical character that set a bar so high that no other character who has or will ever exist can reach. A character that explored the depths of the human condition and our defenselessness against unjust tyranny. Fascinating.
    Last edited by Wakame God; April 21st, 2019 at 02:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Good thing we got rid of that sockpuppet rule

I'm just waiting for the magic

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh jeez, teardrops, I know I rebuked you, but honestly, you’ve dug yourself a hole here. That said, Bloble, purple_teardrops writing style is overdistinctive in his obsessive need to place himself above the rest of us because he’s so smart (not really, but I don’t doubt that he genuinely thinks he is). Wakame God in the other hand writes in a way that, even if he actually does study human behaviour, which I doubt, teardrops would never stoop to using such base stylistic devices such as sarcasm. He couldn’t masquerade as someone else if he tried because his massive ego wouldn’t allow him to go a full post without saying something that he expects will make people praise him. Or in lieu of that, just praising himself.

Also, Wakame God, just to be fair, as has been demonstrated several times already, when Nasu actually does the writing, F/GO suddenly gets a quality spike. I agree with everything you’re actually saying though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you know things are about to get weird when I find myself agreeing with one of Zurvan’s jaded statements.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I was not implying what you think I was implying, Drac.

Also I like teardrops. Improves the average post level of this dying forum quite drastically. Shame none of the responses could rise to the occasion.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

It is pretty great but on the back of my mind I can't get rid of the question of "what if this is real?" and it prevents me from having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If he never comes back, it's real.

And I suspect that he won't.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.