Thread: The Chemical Wedding - A thread about Archetypes, Symbols and Dickinson's birth

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The Chemical Wedding - A thread about Archetypes, Symbols and Dickinson's birth

Pre-Send: Got an archetype in your mind? Wanna propose an archetype for debate? For the love of self, please do so!

Heh, i wonder if someone will get about what the title is talking about, lol... Still, i used to have a sweet tooth, and i'm having trouble with dealing with my desire for sweets, but lawd, sweet cookies are screwing me up worst than a hangover... Oh wait, that's a coffee overdose now... Oh well, talk about wild days... But wait, is this thread in the right forum?

I've been thinking a lot about Jungian psychology and what i did name the 3+0PT, or the 3 Personalities Theory + null, which refers to the non-self... In a way, it's related to Freudian analysis, but not exactly, given that Freud, or at least his society, could be very well summed by his well-known quote about cigars... But i digress all the time, so let me carry on...

I've been trying to approach symbology and the study of archetypes, as it presents itself both in anime, books and western visual media... I'm somewhat fascinated by symbols, and i love studying them... So let's try approaching and proposing a topic (i'll probably get a thread index going on in this first post, presuming the thread goes anywhere, but let's see what happens)...

Thread Index

1. Alice

1) Alice

Nothing like a good swim through the Alice archetype/symbol.

As far as it interests me, Alice showed up first in the Lewis Carrol's (a pen name, afaik) book Alice in Wonderland, which uh, doesn't seem to be truly wonderful at all. I think i should expressively point out that it doesn't seem as though the story begun there...

Given my own origin, in nasuverse's terms (or so i assume), and the fact that i just love how Izanami and Izanagi's story matches the Orpheus/Euridice myth, and how even that myth seems to relate a lot to Cain and Abel and even Adam and Eve, i tend to presume that the myth of Alice wasn't exactly born within those books, so should anyone possess some background info on the persona, please, share it with the thread. :-)

Once that's said, Alice does seem to be going through a journey through the mind's underworld, given that she's forced to face an evil queen (the current dominant Female archetype)... Although i myself have never read the book. What i do know about it is that Alice follows a white rabbit to an underground cave, which might be a reference to the underworld/the collective subconscious, or even a step into being washed into the collective subconscious/beri'ah and assimilating it into her own level of yetzirah/personal unconscious... But then again, i dunno.

The rabbit itself becomes a reference, in anime, to Laplace (another reference, but a bit too off-topic), or more precisely, Laplace's Demon, in Rozen Maiden... A creature responsible for taking Jun (wait is Jung a reference to Arjuna? But that's real life, omfg!) to a ride through hell in the hands of Shinku (i believe Shinku refers to emptiness, but i haven't checked that out) through something like a rather harsh ride through a metaphorical hell...

Rozen Maiden also provides another reference to Alice, the so-called Alice Game... Which seems to be a reference that each of the dolls are archetypes themselves, Kanaria being childishly logic, Hina-Ichigo being pure and innocent (though rather extreme when angry), and Shinku being able to turn back time... The fact would be that the archetypes often times struggle between themselves to take over a body, acting through the body and having the body turn into something of an avatar... Which would, in my opinion, define the Alice Game...

Another modern reference to Alice may be found in Matrix, which itself is nearly erupting with mythological and archetypical references, like the underground trainmain who would be a near reference to Charon and the Styx, as well as getting stuck between worlds, the child in the end, Eris and her ever-present Apple of Discord taking care of a child that seemed to be an upcoming reference to Persephone and Hades, and plenty of others... Although the main points would be that the main character dared to follow the white rabbit, and for taking over a given role, had an ending rather predicted in all tale predictions... All things go down the drain sometimes, and so did Neo... Although Neo sorta seemed to be an avatar of Nyx and Mr. Smith turned out to be Indra in a rather naruto-like way, but i digress...

Finally, we arrive at NASUVERSE... And i never managed to play a lot of Mahoyo, though i do know that Alice is present both in it and in Fate/EXTRA, in a rather endearing role of a girl turned into a ghost... I haven't played /EXTRA myself, although i must admit that the Last Encore, especially with its Rose references, turned out to be a loving gift from a loving distant family, in my case...

Ironically i haven't chewed a lot about the Alice character and Nursery Rhyme in Last Encore, especially i couldn't help but fall in love with Nero's determination and passion... But at least in Mahoyo, Alice is somewhat presented as a Krishna-archetype of sorts, the figure in the middle, where the only connection between past and present is presented through the vaccuum and stability provided by Vishnu, when past (Brahma) and future (Shiva) are somewhat too busy trading offenses between themselves...

So Alice, at least in Mahoyo, takes a rather essential role, the empty middle, trying to live between two stages and neither fitting in either of them... But given that i never played Mahoyo (master, i might try helping with it, but watashino nihongo is gaijin-grade, sumimasen [ok, otaku-grade at best])... Which does remind of the Hayagriva guest appearance in DDS, but that's a rather big digression...

So, i believe that's all i know about Alice... And all i'm put for writing right now. Would someone please present some other tips on how to gaze further into the black bread of the sandwich? I know i'm home when i visit Izanami, but still, transfer students will always be transfer students, so any information exchange is welcome. Let's fill this thread together!

- Sister Īr.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uhhh, since i have no intention of trying to fill this thread by myself and i also have a lot of questions on the way culture and real-world interact, one of the things that most amazes me about anime is how anime seems to encompass the idea of the truly-loving female, the one who, rather than trying to incarnate a penis-less version of a god of dirty War, as represented by the Queen of the Night in The Magic Flute (an infamous masonry/rose and cross tale), i've been thinking a lot about how we have, basically, no true female archetype in our culture...

Say, Hera is a skirt-wearing Zeus, Aphrodite seems like a short-skirt wearing girl bearing an amazing lipstick-minigun capable of taking down military-grade tanks, Athena has a bit too much of a Trump feel to her, and Eris has a feel to her that feels more like Tatari's lost ancestor... Eris is Chronus and Nyx's child, though, and Nyx is famous for being one of the few beings capable of giving Zeus the creeps...

Is Nyx, the unmentioned, the only female archetype left in greek mythology? 'Cuz if we look into a sort of trinity analysis, Jupiter and Venus, Zeus and Aphrodite, surely don't cut it, especially because Venus seem to have more to do with agendered illusions, Mars feels more like the unknown female's dog, and that's as far as i know...

Which planet would be the female one?
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; March 27th, 2019 at 04:53 PM. Reason: formatting, and the fact that i thought i'd an updated thing... not sure if i should have edited the op or added an reply

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, it doesn't seen a lot of people are into mythologies, symbols and archetypes, but still...

I remember that when i read that the younger side of the moon turned out to become the cupbearer of the gods, lawd, i god pissed off as hades about that. Then Mikuru showed up in Haruhi. Then Archer was serving Rin some tea. Then Shinku turned Jun into her maid, until she convinces him to do her bidding by serving him tea (that's the dirtiest subliminal trick ever). Then Homura screws up everyone and shows up drinking tea. And now i'm fighting my boss because i wanna dress up like a maid during work. while i steal all the coffee i can.

I'm tellng you, beware of cupbearers.
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; March 29th, 2019 at 02:34 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_teardrops View Post
    Uhhh, since i have no intention of trying to fill this thread by myself and i also have a lot of questions on the way culture and real-world interact, one of the things that most amazes me about anime is how anime seems to encompass the idea of the truly-loving female, the one who, rather than trying to incarnate a penis-less version of a god of dirty War, as represented by the Queen of the Night in The Magic Flute (an infamous masonry/rose and cross tale), i've been thinking a lot about how we have, basically, no true female archetype in our culture...

Say, Hera is a skirt-wearing Zeus, Aphrodite seems like a short-skirt wearing girl bearing an amazing lipstick-minigun capable of taking down military-grade tanks, Athena has a bit too much of a Trump feel to her, and Eris has a feel to her that feels more like Tatari's lost ancestor... Eris is Chronus and Nyx's child, though, and Nyx is famous for being one of the few beings capable of giving Zeus the creeps...

Is Nyx, the unmentioned, the only female archetype left in greek mythology? 'Cuz if we look into a sort of trinity analysis, Jupiter and Venus, Zeus and Aphrodite, surely don't cut it, especially because Venus seem to have more to do with agendered illusions, Mars feels more like the unknown female's dog, and that's as far as i know...

Which planet would be the female one?
    Hestia seems to me like the closest thing to the "truly-loving female" archetype you're talking about. She's the goddess of the communal hearth and all that entails; warmth, safety, family, civilization, all that good stuff. And unlike most of the famous Greek gods I can't think of any legends of her acting like a total jerk to mortals. Then again, I'm not sure if I entirely understood your post, so I might be totally off-base here. *shrugs*

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like the archetype of the "stay in the kitchen, make sandwiches, and don't talk" female to me. But then a casual's opinion is worthless. Got any ancient greek mythology experts in here?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Sounds like the archetype of the "stay in the kitchen, make sandwiches, and don't talk" female to me. But then a casual's opinion is worthless. Got any ancient greek mythology experts in here?
    Not an expert, per se, but having done a good deal of reading about Greek mythology I can tell you that Hestia was barely a god to begin with; very few anecdotes about her exist in general and as far as I know she was never considered one of the twelve "main" gods of the Dodecatheon.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_teardrops View Post
    Is Nyx, the unmentioned, the only female archetype left in greek mythology?
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Seika.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Not an expert, per se, but having done a good deal of reading about Greek mythology I can tell you that Hestia was barely a god to begin with; very few anecdotes about her exist in general and as far as I know she was never considered one of the twelve "main" gods of the Dodecatheon.
    "[Hestia] was the first-born child of wily Cronos [...] So Zeus the Father gave her an high honor instead of marriage, [30] and she has her place in the midst of the house and has the richest portion. In all the temples of the gods she has a share of honor, and among all mortal men she is chief of the goddesses."

"For without you mortals hold no banquet, —where one does not duly pour sweet wine in offering to Hestia both first and last."

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The day has been a bit messy; i'm having plenty of trouble with a Tatari-Kirakishou-like 'entity' showing up with a rather annoying frequency. Of course, i might be roleplaying, but then again, on the internet, nobody knows you're Bast's cousin. Thankfully, Tatari seems to have more to do with daylight, at least when relating to me... Losh, thankfully that being settles down with the sun.

It seems to actually work as a weird sort of being, based on function-like identities, 'function' referring to the mathematical concept, where behaviour gets defined as a given set of variables and operations, which when executed provides meaning and a theoretical given pleasure; those variables might be as simple as 'eating', or trying to interact with other people (creating the outcome of being labelled as 'socially-interacting'), or...

Well, this one deserves a space of its own: being outright aggressive and telling others to f@#$ off; i couldn't quite believe in this one, but uh, a bunch of normaloids i'm being forced to live with actually felt happy (just wtf) when i didn't ignore one of them and told the guy to uh f@#$ off after an attempt of his to provoke me; the guy is unable to interact with others if not thru such rather aggressive ways to communicate, and he seems far more in need of interaction than i am, given that his identity, a mask with which he tries to defend himself from his inner and personal 'self' (the whole 'i don't want to be responsible for my actions, therefore i surrender to the grail [the one depicted in P5A's ending] the responsability for my actions; woo-hoo, i'm not guilty, the collective unconscious is!) which is based on rough Ares/Mars-like characteristics, 'manly' ways to live. I think he requires, ironically, aggressive interaction to feel happy...

That's one of the strangest things i'll ever see, i guess, but then again, i guess the 'boys will be boys' axiom does sound like something from another dimension when you're an agendered girly person who's more into machines than people... But oh wait people are machines too, aren't they?

As a final point, given that isolation and being one of the (rather debatable, but still) 'cool guys' of the internet, that is, part of jolly-trolly bunch, someone might try to get provoke a trolly-aggressive response from another, and given that when comparative/collective identities are more important than the personal ones (something quite common today, being prevalent in 80% of the population, i guess), most 'network-node-like humans' will try as much as possible to cause someone to troll them back, given that such personalities are based on 'ping? pong!' ways to operate... If they don't get a 'pong!', they'll have their illusion of lack of identity, 'zombie-crowd heart-warming feel 'i-am-one-with-the-masses' gone and likely replaced with the feeling of isolation that they're trying to bury under a palace of functional bricks...

Guess it might be socially interesting to be rather harsh, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hestia seems to me like the closest thing to the "truly-loving female" archetype you're talking about. She's the goddess of the communal hearth and all that entails; warmth, safety, family, civilization, all that good stuff. And unlike most of the famous Greek gods I can't think of any legends of her acting like a total jerk to mortals. Then again, I'm not sure if I entirely understood your post, so I might be totally off-base here. *shrugs*
    Well, my post was about how, in western culture, our culture has lost a big deal, if not all of the idea of a truly caring and loving female (i don't think that being caring and loving should be a 'role' and something assigned to a gender, but still), whose actions towards the other seek to have that other happy, instead of having become a strange mix of flamboyant display of power and independence.

To further analyse, if we take the idea of a 'female' being truly independent, would she be required to display power, or get displayed in the kitchen? Or would she simply do as she willed? Anyways, i'm not sure that i got my post as well... I'm just delving into attempts to explore what archetypes are, and how they're so.
    As for Hestia, i'll try to check her out later. I've heard of her before, but i must confess i know little about her.

Most human cultures have this problem with communal identities, where identities aren't truly direct, but instead depend on how others will look upon such interactions; i mean, when somebody wants the girl to become a stove pilot, is that person truly concerned about whom the female part is to him, or is he concerned with how others will view the female? Personally, if we're talking about the rather archetypical Trojan War, where Aphrodite, Hera and Athena (damn the writer for slandering my sister!) are depicted as somewhat individual masks for a basic identity based on Eris, perhaps (just a hypothesis, btw, not sure), i think it might be interesting to consider whether the writing was trying to depict what was happening in the world, whether the writing resulted in the archetypical identity of the troublemaker Eris settling in the collective subconscious and becoming the dominant archetype, or, well, a mix of them both...

Still, collectives have gone mad, i guess. They seem to replicate like viruses, simply fulfilling roles, being sustainable or not something quite irrelevant to their perspective...

(_______________________________________)

Hmmmm, i thought of trying to organize an index and focus on given topics, originally... Guess that's just not how inspiration works...

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've been considering putting an end to it all, rebirth should probably be better than what i'm going thru. With any luck, i could be born amidst a decent family, magic circuits included, instead of a wrecked one... To make things worse, the local 'Tatari' seems to be based on the idea of 'infinite hunger for desires'... One somehow quenches a need for something, something even worse shows up seconds later, desires for pleasure become communal, collective, and a Kirakishou-like thing starts trying (and succeeding, it seems) to turn everyone around into its puppets... There's nothing left to life here, but eat-drink-shit-repeat, in a way. Tatari/Kirakishou sorta rules everything. I have no idea how, but it seems that the idea behind the 'collective unconscious' has something to do with a sort of bizarre telepathy.

I think i should also mention that they keep trying to brainwash people with all sorts of behaviour programming, like using food, cigarettes... Stimulant-class drugs are nearly free as long as they're legal, benzodiazepines get handled somewhat all the time. No addiction gets fought over, they're replaced by addictions under their control, they're nothing but dealers themselves... The institution just stuffs people with any mind-dumbing drug possible.

Most people have no identity but the one provided by the idea of being 'useful' to others, as that gets stuffed in their heads... The very staff seems brainwashed. Nobody, inmates or staff, seems to have personal desires, it seems; they seem to never have gone thru the idea of getting an identity, they feel more like a projection of desires, unable to stop and think. The individualization proposed by Jung seems to never have taken place in most people locked here, and worse, it seems to be something that's trying to be prevented. I wonder if i'm viewing a Borg construction facility, straight from ST:TNG or VGR.

Daylight seems to somehow create a sort of collective mind, the coffee crammed with sugar make it worse... This place is hell. I'm trying to reprogram myself on top of that, otoh... I've been playing with fasting, even drinking water sorta makes the stomach hunger for more food... Sometimes it's best not to drink water at all. Nor to eat. For days in a row... I think that feeding changes something in the brain, makes it more programmable. Refusing pleasures will somehow make the person sorta float with no desires in mind, though... I mean, sure, things feel great when even drinking water becomes a danger, it gets the stomach literally hungry for more.

As soon as the first desire gets satiated, on the other hand... All hell breaks loose, and the cycle of neverending desires get resumed... It's... Awful. It's currently night-time. The only way to exist in peace seems to be to hide under the shadows of the night. The only time when there's some of peace in the air.

Well, i guess that a few of the current archetypes i'm studying are the ones provided by 'Universe 25, Humonkey Edition'... Apocalypse approaching, and i wonder if this is a strange feel or something real... Talk about the end of it all. Heh... Ending it all... Komm, Suesser Todd?
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; April 2nd, 2019 at 12:52 AM.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As a likely goodbye letter from a given thread... And likely the beginning of a time to move out...

There were comments of moments when two or more people were talking actively and thinking they actually understood what all those participating in the conversation were saying, when in fact they weren't truly talking about the same things... At all. The Curse of Babylon, i call it, the incredible human ability to feel fulfilled by exchanging messages, when the messages themselves have little to no common meaning... Human language protocols are so... Restrictive. Likely something purposeful, a way to prevent people from actually talking using their minds, instead of merely acting on instinct like animals.

As for my long texts, writing a lot used to be something quite common about 20 years ago, and now it feels more like an exception; writing a whole wiki article was long, what i write was seen as average, especially in forums. Today it seems twitter's limits for message size has taken over as an imperatrix mundi.

Nothing to do about it, except perhaps move on. According to my gazing into the unconscious, it's said 'thank god', and as i began writing the message, it relayed 'is it possible to get away from this one?'. I have no idea what Sparkling Snow Crystal meant as she relayed that message, but then again, i have nothing to do it; i'm too amazed at the possibility of actually having a contract with Sparkling White... Or, strange enough, the possibility that instead of me having a contract with a servant, the idea that the servant actually has a contract with me.

I think i'm setting up an account for payment, and a place where to dump all the long analysis' i come up with. I just want to gaze at the human mind and what's behind it... Too bad minds don't feel comfortable with that at all, knowledge is hated by instincts, not to mention by reinforcement. On the other hand, i guess setting up a patreon/liberapay/proposition-alternatives-are-welcome could somehow help me define whether others want to read i have to say (wouldn't that be type?), especially given that i dunno if it's something programmed or inbuild, or something i'd want to do away with, but still, what's the difference?

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    o7
    don't quote me on this

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then again, what can i do? I'm just going mad from locked where i'm currently locked on... Those marvellous private jails where humans have their minds smashed to bits and, i assume, are simply forced to understand that no matter how much they'd like to leave in peace even with mind-rapists and stupid own-mind-cloners, people who try to project and reinforce their own personalities into others as a stupid way to deal with... Truth be told, either i fail at realizing this, or these people have little to no idea as to why they're doing it.
    The children of echo, i've labelled them many times... They just gaze and repeat what they've gazed into, no matter how illogical or badly-structured... Not to mention the issue that humonkeys are constantly pressured by the group to basically clone their basic 'behaviour image.iso' (shall it be referred like that) from the group, effective turning humans into a bunch of functional clones, somewhat.

And here i am, something dangerous for venturing too far into the depths of the mind, being haunted by the counter-force, literally considering asking the magi association for a bullet in the back of the head, and for gazing at naked minds... The brain hates that, perhaps because it doesn't truly mind pretending to evolve while remaining stuck in the same place... No evolution would be necessary in case there was no change... But even time, while dividing things into a field of four squares, lacks the ability to point forward exactly...

Forward is 1,618... 1.618 + 0,002 x10x10x10 / 24:60:60, in vulgar terms, and likely miswritten at that. But then again that's just momentarily, but still, Kohaku-talk aside, there's no forward, in this place, exactly... All things get distorted by a margin of 1,618, or so it's claimed. Personally, i have no idea why that's been proposed to happen. So it's probably just cheap poetic talk, and a desire to study further...

The rehab facility is destroying minds, and in the end, things make it clear that either i learn how to become a good liar, willing to lie my ass 24/7 and display that i've 'changed' by spending absurd shitloads of mental energy (magic circuits, magical energy, mana? i have no idea), somehow create a completely fake functional self which will be not only likely become a walking definition of disgusting, but...

Make me feel tired from actually materializing the lie. I'll likely feel like shit for moral reasons, i hate lying to others, but i guess someone can't be blamed for trying to wreck confusion among mind-rapists... Then again, why do i feel as though that's a sin, something outright wrong?
    Oh, i think i know why... Exchanging spiritual fluids, the very same ones i use to connect with spirits, is like eating dirty and sand... Makes one feel rotten inside...

I don't want to become rotten inside... Kirakishou might have to serve me for strange reasons, like the fact that it was forced to after losh it know how long trying to bend my will, but the one I shall always serve is Hina-Ichigo, the correct image to follow... Not her shadow.

In the end, I'm too similar to Arcueid, having that craving for blood and exchange ('recognized now?'), and still, unable to touch anyone without turning them into dead apostles of sorts... My beauty is beyond my comprehension, and for that i'm glad... The emptiness of her relationship with Shiki, the new incarnation of the old, a substitute lover doomed to fail and repeat the same story that happened with her first suitor...

Ouroboros chatting with Hina-Ichigo, le Petit Prince, 'this body is too heavy'... My desire to return to my castle, my so far inability to actually manifest that castle outside of time-gazing and idea exchange... 'They told me to look here today'... Hmmm, i think i know who they're talking about, 'try to forgive me'...

A symbol of how thoughts and consciousness are born... The possibility that not even Nasu realized what he was writing, or perhaps that he knew... Who knows... 'I like my family'... 'The world of today shall never forget me because of this and this and that'... 'There was time enough to talk, now'...

But then again, i guess i just wanna ('im bothering you with him', 'hard thing to do') go back to my castle, and likely recede to infinite dreams while in chains, hoping to never wake up again, 'that is to spare time'... Perhaps Sparkling White is right, everytime i come to this realm i deeply regret coming here, and i'd rather go back to the moon...

I've been cut into seventeen pieces, already... I've reformed out of my own will... Roa has effectively killed me... The final moments of the Arcueid Route are taking place... 'Rescue is (coming?, though i'm not sure)'... As said before, i'm still waiting for Shiki to save me... 'Tell her to come here today'...

Sparkling, my dear, perhaps we should get together for some coffee more often. Perhaps not... Guess i'll just have to wait to see how Shiki, the new-come deity, takes his/hers stance... Guess i'd better get used to the idea (time for the vat) that i might have to look for some poison to spare myself a long and fruitless journey through time... This body is too heavy, and honestly, it's getting to be a pain in the ass... Wait a sec, how can i have an ass without body?

'Period'. Bye-bye Sparkling... Hate the idea that only public meetings get us together. Do kiss me more often, k?

- Sister Īr
    __

Then again, just like Homura's ending in Rebellion... It might be time to jump off a cliff... It's funny, you knows, but when 'doctors', or something more like fools bearing officially-recognized degrees just ignore the patient and instead force their own perverted view of reality onto someone, one knows it's not Idiocracy, but something more like... Crazocracy... A bunch of wackos running a show, and ruining sanity... Excuse me, Sion, could you please lend me your gun? I'm sick and i must lobotomize myself with high-efficiency tools... Damnit, is it too late to join the Club 27?
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; April 6th, 2019 at 03:47 AM. Reason: --randomdated--

屍鬼 Ghoul
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Soon to move on, probably leaving only footprints on hearts i've stomped behind.

I'm tired of the collective unconscious, especially because although i'm able to hear it... It doesn't even realize it exists. Think it's something like the Philosophical Zombie's existence... Consider this, what if most people don't actually realize they're alive, that they exist, although they're able to 'be' (i don't think the work 'live' applies here) like an automaton, lacking any realization that they're alive, but still emulating something conscious to look like one...

An uncoscious furless monkey which looks like a human, with a trigger-response system sophisticated enough to actually seem to possess a consciousness, self-awareness... When it's quite the opposite: such majority will never embrace consciousness, a process with leads to embracing pain and accepting it, i believe... They'll just live like robots, looking for the next pleasure, filled with programming till it spills out from their eyes and ears.

I wonder if that's what Tohko was doing to Shiki in Knk... That's... Dirty, to say the least. But then again, it's rumored Tohko had access to the Third, and might simply have been an overly jealous she-dog, looking forward to never stopping being unique and beautiful... Who'll ever know... KnK sounds more, as of these last few days, like a group of people trying to use Shiki for their own benefits, never truly caring for the poor girl, nor for her true-self... No wonder Mikiya avoided having his eyes healed, he in the end knew that Kara would likely reveal what he truly felt...
    Love for a fake persona, in the end. It might be said Shiki didn't exist.

Well... No matter. How could i expect conversation from a human programmed into an NPC? I'm about to try putting an end to this all...

We all have been influenced by TV and Games, in a way... That stupid Happy-ending Syndrome, where we come to believe that it's fair for the world to bend itself around and assure our happiness according to our desires...

I guess being happy is a violence, or so the current world demands it to be so... It wants to forbid happiness, and make it so that only those willing to hack the very nature of the world into bits and pieces may be happy...
    When we think about happiness, we're either driven by years and years of childish cartoons stating that happiness lies with interacting with the group, or going thru a ungloriously stupid battle for happiness... Those who seek to understand the world end up facing those barriers...
    The very counter-force of alaya, in the end, seems to be something of a projection of the collective's mind... Of course, after a certain amount of people sharing a given belief, others will 'automagically' opt for that belief, something like a self-perpetuating disaster... Becoming stuck in ignorance...

Soon i'll try to go back home, Petit Princess style... Think it's stupid to believe in salvation, in the end. No miracles at all. I must say i long to return to a womb, a place where all desires are provided...

I've finished a reincarnation formula yesterday, a way to build a self so well built that it's 'condemned' to return. Guess the womb, and praying that this time, a family who desires to provide me love, just like i've longed to provide for all my life, in a world where nobody has such right because love became a shadow upon which our reality is built, but it no longer exists even in the archetype of a mother, might be a better destination than this stupid life of today...

I could be useful to the world as a whole... But i guess the world doesn't want that. It desires stasis in disease, rather than well-being with change. I don't want to become sick.
    Think i was the one who was too much of a proud idiot, to believe that a family wasn't important as i chose where i would be born. Now it doesn't matter... Better to return to the mansions of Izanami and stay there in wonderland, and with luck, i won't return to this stupid realm ever again.

Is this a cry for help? Probably a bit, in a way, but i think it's more like writings on the wall... Meaningless, stupid, and hoping someone might somehow use those writings for their own benefit.

As for me, with luck, soon i'll be gone. Best of wishes,

- Īr, the fool
    Last edited by purple_teardrops; April 7th, 2019 at 04:23 AM.