死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynhilde View Post
    I've stumbled across something wonderful that I don't quite understand @_@
    ...welcome to my world.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Blog Entries
    Eh... so no one would like to kindly explain to me what is this project of Verg's about...?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm in the dark myself, but I think this will be a project in the making like some of the stories he's been doing.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

In a word? "Whodunnit."

...Maybe "howdunnit" and "wheredunnit" too.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    ...why am I getting some 07th Expansion vibes from this? I mean, the good kind of 07th Expansion vibes?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Because it's Verg? Trolling, Mysteries, and epic tasks on his part seem to be his thing.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I can live with that.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    So can I. Makes things interesting
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Purple Haze

“Thanks, Professor! This was just what I was looking for!”

With a smile, the young freshman boy waved at Ebha O’Còrcair, and made a quick turn, joining the group of his friends, who immediately headed out of the classroom. They were all discussing about the new, extra-powerful alarm-clock that Ebha had given to the boy. They were freshmen after all, and thus, they still thought it was amazing that people called “inventors” actually existed. Well, it was not as if Ebha was official one, but everyone in the school regarded her as such, and it suited her quite well.

-------------- They even went as far as to call her “Professor”, even though she was only eighteen years old. Talk about respect.

With a smile, Ebha put the payment she had gotten from the alarm-clock into her wallet, and stuffed the said wallet into the pocket of her jacket. She didn’t charge that much for her inventions, really, but she needed money in order to be able to buy the materials needed to build all this stuff.

Ebha swung the bag around her shoulder and rose from the chair, leaving the otherwise empty classroom. They had had Biology as the last subject of the day, and Mr. Sheppard had been, once again, almost annoyingly long-winded with his lecture. Though it was not that Biology did not interest Ebha, on the contrary. After all, if she wanted to become the kind of inventor who would help people of the world with her creations, she would also have to know humans themselves throughout.

As Ebha emerged to the corridor, she felt strange calmness pass over her, as she mingled with the gradual flow of students who had been released from today’s lectures. Every now and then, Ebha greeted some acquaintances of hers with a smile, though she really had to force it when Miko Akasawa mockingly gave her a gracious nod. The smaller girl had never gotten along with the “beauty queen” of the school so well. After all, the two were from worlds so far apart that they were like mirror-images of each other.

After climbing the familiar set of stairs, and walking through the corridor to the even more familiar door, Ebha had finally reached her destination. Her own room in the dormitory floor. As she opened the door, she felt a slight sting of melancholy in her heart. After all, her roommate, Sara Lindström, had left few weeks ago, after getting into an accident that required medical attention in London. Now, the only thing that greeted Ebha in her room was the single photo of a young, smiling boy.

-------------- Ebha gazed at the picture with a gentle expression in her eyes.

“I’m back, bro. Did you miss me?”

Throwing her bag on the bed, Ebha walked over to the chair near the window, and sat down. She gave a glance at the picture of her brother, and a light smile hovered on her lips.

“Hopefully you’ve had a nice day. I, at least, had. I was able to help lots of people today, so my work wasn’t for nothing”, she continued talking, while opening one of the drawers of her desk.

From inside, she emerged with a pipe. And not just any pipe. This was actually one made from calabash gourd, with meerschaum bowl inside. The shape was the classical downward curve that ends with an upward curve, where the bowl is. Under it was the air chamber. Indeed, it was the classic type which actors like William Gillette and Basil Rathbone had made famous.

Ebha took a sealed jar from the same drawer, and the distinct scent of tobacco could be nearly tasted in the air. The girl opened the jar, took some of the stuff inside, and then lightly sprinkled the tobacco to the bottom of the bowl of her pipe. Afterwards, she took a large plug of it, which she unceremoniously rammed inside, without hesitation at all. She stopped to close the jar, and to get some matches from the said drawer, before finally lighting the pipe. After everything was ready, she opened the window, so that the smell would not stick into the room.

After positioning herself so that the wind would take most of the smoke out of the room, Ebha bought the pipe to her mouth, took some smoke in, allowed it to flow freely around her oval and nasal cavities, and then released it slowly, enjoying the relaxing feeling.

-------------- It was not really a habit for her. She didn’t actually care about smoking a little. It was only that people thought it fit well with her image, and so……..that was what she went with.

In the midst of her smoking, Ebha laid her eyes upon the other object on the desk, near the photo of her brother. She picked the small object up with her free hand, and brought it in front of her eyes.

“Hmm…..why aren’t you working…?” Ebha muttered to herself.

The thing she was holding was pretty simple in design, and actually something the caretaker of the school-grounds had requested from her. Since there were lots of cases of students trying to break into the forbidden, unused rooms of the large, castle-like school, and especially in the attic, the care-taker had to find new ways to make sure the students wouldn’t get to those dangerous places. So far, the best way had been a simple, iron chain and a lock. The only key to that lock, after all, could be found hanging from the care-taker’s neck.

However, now it seemed that some of the students had found a way to bypass this. They had started using some tool to break the chain itself, and quite easily at that. While thinking of a new way to stop the students, the care-taker wanted something that could help him fix the old chains. And that’s where Ebha came in. She only had to come up with a simple tool that would heat up and reattach the chain, making it whole again. And sure enough, it had not taken her long to come up with a design.

---------------------- The only problem was, for some reason, the thing refused to work at all.

“Why aren’t you working…?” Ebha murmured again, and gently tapped the pincer-like device against the windowsill.

“Just why…..aren’t you working?”

The device hit the windowsill again, but this time with more force. Ebha’s voice was also more serious, the tender feeling in it disappearing completely. The purple-haired girl frowned at the thing in her hand.

“Why aren’t you working?”

The device hit the windowsill with clear force. The hand that was holding at the thing also applied more pressure, and the fingers of Ebha became almost white because of her hard grip.

“Why aren’t you working!?” Ebha growled at the device, and started banging it against the windowsill, again and again. She glared at the thing that had caused her so much headache over the recent days, and there was clear hatred in her eyes against the inanimate object.

“Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why…”

With every “why” she hit the windowsill harder with her invention, with clearly no more intention of holding back. Her eyes weren’t even focusing on the thing anymore, just blankly staring forward like she had been looking at something completely else at the moment. Nevertheless, with every strike, the device got more and more broken. Dents and cracks had appeared on its surface, and its form started to get twisted.

“Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!?”

Now she was no longer sitting. Using her whole body, she smashed the device again and again against the unforgiving surface. Even when the head broke off and fell to the floor, crushed beyond recognition, she continued to smash the remains of the device against the windowsill like she had been possessed.

“WhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyW HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?”

The last straw.

The stick-like remains of the device were rammed through the windowsill, burying the thing deep into the wood. Ebha stood still, panting like a rabid dog, her unblinking eyes staring at the device. It was like she was too shocked at what had happened to even be able to react to it properly.

Eventually, Ebha came to. She blinked once, blinked twice, and let out a sigh so long she must have been holding her breath the whole time she had been silent. The girl stared at the destroyed remains of the thing she had built many days earlier, almost like she was unable to believe what had just transpired.

Burying her ashamed face into her hands, Ebha crumbled back to her chair. Her pipe fell to the desk, having gone cold a long time ago.

“……..I just……..”

Ebha muttered to empty room.

“….I……can’t help it…..”

She just couldn’t allow herself to fail.

Could it be?

Would you believe?

Tell me…

Is she a murderer?

SIX ARE LEFT

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm...

This is the one that seems more probable until now...

*Has been reading all along, just never commented.*

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    im not feeling that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Looking back at what we got so far, the first one is most 'murderer' material. IMO. The keep it deep under the surface types.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Looking back at what we got so far, the first one is most 'murderer' material. IMO. The keep it deep under the surface types.
    Well, you could say that the "snap into a sudden rage" type is also a "murderer" material, even if their murder was unintended?

I don't think she is the murderer, actually, but she seems the most probable xD. Though I kind of agree with you on the first one.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Red Flower

Even if the Devil himself had ridiculed someone with all he had, the expression on his face would have paled in comparison to the twisted combination of mockery and ridicule that were displayed on the face of Miko Akasawa.

“Huuuuuuuuh? Go out with you? As if, you lowborn loser”, she spoke with a cruel tone, completely shocking the first year freshman in front of her. “If you didn’t know, I don’t have the habit of hanging out with scum, nor dating them. So just ran back to whatever hole you crawled out from. I don’t have time for pathetic excuses of men such as you.”

Tears had gathered to the corners of the young boy’s eyes, and his expression was shaking, almost if he had been trying to hold back tears. Then, without saying a word, he turned quickly around and fled to the corridor, too ashamed to show even his face anymore, at least in front of the demon-like girl with black eyes and red hair.

“Hahahaha, that was good, Miko!” one of the girls who was accompanying her, laughed. This brown-haired girl was a second-year student, Trish Clarke, was the loudest of the group that always followed Miko around. “Did you see his face, when he left? He was crying a little baby, ahahahahaha!”

The other girls erupted into an echoing laughter that sounded like a flock of birds. A flock of noisy, annoying birds who did not know when to shut up. The sound continued and continued, and while few of the girls in the group saw the marks of danger and stopped laughing, it was still too late. With a flick of her wrist, Miko shut the Japanese-style fan she carried, pointed it’s surprisingly sharp end towards Trish, who was laughing the loudest, and without a second thought, hit her with the fan. The sharpened end broke the skin and drew blood, if only a little. Trish let out a shriek and shrunk away, instantly ending the laughter. And while the brown-haired girl stared at Miko with fear in her eyes, the latter simply wiped the blood of and opened the fan again with a simple, yet refined movement.

“I’m having a headache. Stop laughing, or I’ll get mad.”

That’s right, Miko Akasawa was not mad yet. Right now, she was merely warning her “friends”. After that, she would get annoyed. And if they still continued, she would get angry. And if there was anyone who fit the old cliché of “not being liked when she was angry”, then it was this red-haired girl from Japan.

“Trish?”

“Y-yes, Miko!?” came the quick answer from the still slightly wounded girl. However, she bore that pain without a flinch in her expression, only the cold sweat on her forehead telling about what was going on inside her head.

Miko took something from inside the sleeve of her uniform. It turned out to be black cigarette holder, with a rather expensive looking cigarette attached. She brought the thing to her lips and her black eyes moved over the brown-haired girl, causing her to straighten up.

“Light.”

“Y-yes, Miko!”

With slightly shaking hands, Trish fished a Zippo-lighter from her bag, light it up, and held the whole thing up so that Miko could light up her cigarette. The red-haired girl did so, and soon enough, she inhaled some of the smoke, only to blow it gently out of her mouth a moment later. Even though they were inside the school’s corridor, Miko Akasawa was the type of person who would do this, no matter the chances of getting caught by the teachers.

------------------ No, in fact, Miko Akasawa was the only one in this whole school who could do something like this.

As the red-haired leader of the group nodded, they once again began to move forward. Everyone was gathered behind Miko, like she had been some kind of gang-leader, and truly she looked like one. With her proud posture and undeniable authority in her eyes, she was truly like a boss of a crime cartel.

The group was heading towards the cafeteria. Now that the lectures were over, they had whole rest of the day free, and Miko had decided she wanted lunch first. This, of course, meant that all the other girls would follow her, like a pack of wolves following the alpha male. But in this case, it turned out to be the alpha female. Yes, one could argue that Miko Akasawa was truly the alpha female of Tudor Boarding School, especially if one asked from the girl herself.

However, even she……..occasionally had set-backs.

“M-Mikooo! Trouble!”

This yell came from a girl who was coming from the outside. The day that had seemed so crisp and clear in the morning was looking rather grey and foreboding right now. It could rain at any moment. And judging from the uniform of the girl who was running towards the group, there at least had been some light drizzle outside.

“......What is it?” Miko asked, narrowing her eyes. Judging from the tone of the girl, this was something more serious than the usual “trouble” she was bothered with.

“That damn nun……she still refuses to even talk to us. It’s no use. She acts like we don’t exist, and thus, just ignores us”, the girl explained the situation. The others in the group began chattering, clearly annoyed just by the mere thought that somebody actually had the nerve to ignore a messenger from Miko.

The red-haired lady herself, however…

Snap!

The chatter died down immediately. The ones closest to Miko took steps back, their faces distorted with fear. Others gazed eyes wide open at the sight of their leader, especially those who had not been in the “gang” for that long. After all, this was the first time they would have seen the usually refined girl snap her cigarette holder in half with her single hand. The thing was made of Bakelite. There was no way someone so slender-looking should have been able to crush it so easily. Yet the two remains were there, clearly visible, in Miko’s hand.

But that was not all. That was not what scared everyone. What they were truly terrified was…

The expression of pure, unfiltered rage on her face.

“That bitch……I’m going to kill her. I’m going to kill her. I’m going to break her neck and feed her to the wolves. I’m going to gouge out her eyes and suffocate her with them. I’m going to break every bone in her body, strike a nail to every joint in her body, and rip off every nail in her body to make sure she understands what it means to make fun of me!!!”

There was no stopping her. Miko Akasawa rushed out of the school building, out to the grey autumn air. The leaves that had fallen to the ground where crushed mercilessly beneath her feet, and most of the yellow leaves actually seemed to make way for her furious charge. It made her look like some kind of twisted version of Moses, parting the sea of leaves with her pure anger.

The target was fast caught up with. After all, the small chapel of the island was not going anywhere. However, as Miko tried to open the door, she found out that the massive double doors had been locked from inside. And not just with a lock, the door must have been barred from the inside.

----------------------------- But it was as if she was not going to let some measly thing as a door stop her. Miko Akasawa banged on the door so hard it almost seemed like she was trying to break through it.

“VERDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I know you’re there! Answer me, biiiiitch!! Do you think you can keep running on forever!? Huh!? DO YOU!?” Miko screamed from the top of her lungs, her hatred oozing from her lips. “Cutting your little finger is not even nearly enough anymore to by my mercy!! Only by losing a hand or two, no, only by losing your head will you be able to calm me down!! Show your face, Verde!! I’ll tear it to shreds and leave you rotting to the animals of this island!!”

There was no answer. But it was not surprising. If event he girls of the gang that had been following Miko around were too terrified to approach her, there was no way the person hiding in the chapel would answer at this point. And maybe it was for the best. Anything done now would only further serve to infuriate the red demon.

“I’ll make you regret you were ever born!!” Miko Akasawa screamed. “Do you hear me!? You will curse the day you crossed paths with Miko Akasawa, Verde!!”

Like a demon, she kept banging on the door. She kept banging it even though the small corner of her heart, a single, faint voice screamed her to stop.

Don’t look down on me, don’t look down on me, don’t look down on me, don’t look down me...

So it kept repeating. Pleading like a little girl, who did not want anybody to pity her or take her for a fool. But while that pitiful voice should have been only a whisper, what came out of Miko’s mouth was…

“Don’t look down on meeeeeee!!!”

A scream of a demon.

Could it be?

Would you believe?

Tell me…

Is she a murderer?

FIVE ARE LEFT

Blog Entries
    So... Clue?

TIME TO THROW RANDOM IMPLICATIONS
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    I shall refrain from commenting unless we are actually presented with a murder case.

Moreover, I believe that every single human being can become a murderer in the right circumstances...

Blog Entries
    Moreover, I believe that every single human being can become a murderer in the right circumstances...
    I'll think you'll do extremely well when the game starts.

Blog Entries
    Someone hold me. Miko scares me

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Blog Entries
    she is kinda hot, in that "the crazy obviously extends to the bedroom" kind of way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.