Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twitter Syndrome

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I always chalked it up to everyone just growing up and lacking time. I've definitely seen it happen with people where, they used to write a lot, but don't anymore.

But on the other hand, looking at myself... I'm actually busier than most people I know, but I still do all the stuff I'm saying people don't have time for anymore... so, I don't know.

Maybe I just type faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I beg to differ. I make all those thirty-Tweet-long chains for you from my phone, and this is how I'm repaid.
    Wow, fine, I'll send you tweets of pictures of my new D&D bookshelf. Also a deep analysis of the conifers in the Neverwinter Wood.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It's probably not just a matter of time, but also a matter of interest.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan in the distant past.