Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: Matou Shinji and the Price of Victory (HP/FSN CYOA)

[x]Mashu

Sitting beside Lockhart will attract attention of majority of people since they will be making deals or offering support for the Albion government. Lockhart will be talking with others so Shinji will be left on his own or representatives might start a conversation with him to see what he thinks of Albion government. Touko might get into argument with sister so don't want to be in that mess. Shinji can talk with Mashu during the dinner and if anything happens she can intervene.
    Last edited by Dracueri; August 20th, 2019 at 07:36 AM.

Okay;

[x] Between Illya and Mashu

why?
    If the Americans, who already associate Shinji with Atlas, are to see Matou Shinji without a disguise, it makes sense for him to be sitting with their members. He's supposed to be their guest (officially) and is an operative for the faction (unofficially). Plus, it's Sokaris' side, you think he wouldn't make a show about where his allegiance lies first and foremost?

That also puts strategically distance between us and Touko (physically and metaphorically) in a subtle manner. We are technically no longer her disciple. That way we also avoid ire directed at her. "Yeah, no need to ask us to pay back some money, Aoko, 'cuz it's no longer our problem."

The Edelfelt, well, while they are mainly there to serve their own interests as mercenaries, they may leak out that Matou Shinji is alive around the Association - which in turn could reach the Einzberns. Basically it would be better if Shinji was thought to have enrolled in Atlas or be under their protection, for the sake of staying alive.

As for showing a strong support to Lockhart, I leave it to Atlas' liaison for Albion, Mashu.
    Last edited by Daiki; August 20th, 2019 at 02:18 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Skull Leader's Avatar
    [x]Between Mashu and Ilya.

Either way he has thrown his lot with Sion and they represent her thus that would be where I would expect him to sit. If not there then near Lockhart. I would only sit with Touko if she considers Shinji as her apprentice, even if technically she invited him.
    Last edited by Skull Leader; August 20th, 2019 at 08:17 PM.

Touko

Let's totally not get involved with the sisters.

... I just want to talk to her, ok? Illya, for all her charms, doesn't interest me all that much. Interacting with Sensei is always enlightening though.

Do we even want to make overt statements of our political alignment here? I don't find the idea all that appealing.

[x] Between Illya and Mashu.

[x] Between Illya and Mashu

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Choice 102: [x] Between Illya and Mashu.

Choice 103:
    Since some of you were curious about what kind of punishment Shinji would get for his inability to reign in Tohsaka in the presence of high government officials, here are your options, as offered by the First Citizen's Secretary.

[ ] Two days working to help with the reconstruction of Diagon Alley (without pay)
    [ ] Testing a "Kobayashi-level" Azkaban scenario, being created to train troops for an eventual invasion
    [ ] Ceding a portion of his interest in Gobcorp to the state
    [ ] Agree to spar against goblins-in-training for 2 hours a day, over a week
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

死徒 Dead Apostle
    [ ] Agree to spar against goblins-in-training for 2 hours a day, over a week

[x]Agree to spar against goblins-in-training for 2 hours a day, over a week

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Skull Leader's Avatar
    [X] Agree to spar against goblins-in-training for 2 hours a day, over a week

[x] Agree to spar against goblins-in-training for 2 hours a day, over a week