Thread: Heaven's Feel Manga Chapter 30 Sex Scene

Heaven's Feel Manga Chapter 30 Sex Scene

I paid a translation service to translate the sex scene from Chapter 30 of the Heaven's Feel manga. I just need to give it to someone who can upload it so it can be shared.

Here's the PDF ---Petrikow
    Last edited by Petrikow; December 12th, 2021 at 06:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Do you mean that you are already in the process of giving it to someone you know who can upload it and share it, or do you mean that you are currently looking for someone who can upload and share it?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    it sounds to me like the latter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

"upload" in the sense that like, you're actually asking for someone to typeset the translation you paid for, or that you are literally looking for someone else to upload the files because you can't, or ​is this some sort of like announcement post, like a "please look forward to translated buckets of cum"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    it sounds to me like the latter
    Yeah, that seems the most likely to me as well, though I can't be 100% sure due to his wording.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    "upload" in the sense that like, you're actually asking for someone to typeset the translation you paid for, or that you are literally looking for someone else to upload the files because you can't, or ​is this some sort of like announcement post, like a "please look forward to translated buckets of cum"?
    ^This.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

I don't know the best place to upload this so that other people can read it because it is a PDF file. So I was hoping that someone else on would.

Mediafire
    Mega
    Send it in a discord channel then link it here
    Host a server and upload it there
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Okay thanks for the advice here is link to the PDF.

*****************************file/aas6z...08-50.pdf/file

Blog Entries
    Hmm. It was a little hard to read like that, but still, thanks for sharing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Is this a PDF file or something? I was sharing this with someone and it somehow downloaded as a text file for them when I shared the post link.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Is this a PDF file or something? I was sharing this with someone and it somehow downloaded as a text file for them when I shared the post link.
    Yeah, I don't know what the cause is, but there's something strange with the file. In my case it wasn't even recognized by Windows at all, whether as a pdf or a text file...It literally just said "file", and I had to manually select to open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read it. :-/ So it is indeed a pdf file just like Aeecee said, but for some reason Windows doesn't recognize it as one. At least not my Windows, anyway...

It is a pdf file, the uploader just removed the file extension or something. Just add .pdf back to it and it's fine.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no