Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Witch On The Holy Night (English)?

not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    i may edit the french patch and switch the french translation with an english one if that's fine.

US Friend Code
    A language going through two translations like that is always going to lose stuff in the process but I'd still read it if you did.

That would be Excellent! Also, do you mean on a website or in game?

Seriously. At this point I will gladly accept their kind offer to edit it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative Ice View Post
    iirc someone mentioned that there was a translation project happening on 4chan, though I have no idea if that's true or how good it will be
    Sorry, but I can't believe that /tmg/ users are doing something other than complaining the whole day about FGO.

You don’t think so?

not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondEllisBeck View Post
    That would be Excellent! Also, do you mean on a website or in game?
    in-game. TL is a WIP
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Arc’s real master is a boy in a school uniform

OMG YES YES YES YES and YES Again!!!! You will go down in history my friend! I look forward to your wonderful efforts!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallacia View Post
    i may edit the french patch and switch the french translation with an english one if that's fine.
    in-game. TL is a WIP
    Much appreciated bro! Be the hero we need! <3

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    At this point it's better than nothing :V
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

US Friend Code
    Lowkey don't want a complete translation to pop up soon so I can add another reason to learn Japanese. You do you though.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Don't look for reasons, just start right away
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

I swear this is one on my prayers that I’ve been asking for for years now. All I wanted for Christmas was this game in English translation and sure enough, it might actually come true this time! I’m so grateful for them attempting this for us. I can’t wait!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    Lowkey don't want a complete translation to pop up soon so I can add another reason to learn Japanese. You do you though.
    I think you'd probably have to get to a pretty high level if you want to read visual novels and understand everything though...And I'm sure visual novels like this one is full of more obscure words and references as well...

I don't know, I kind of share the same ambition as you, but personally I'm not sure I would ever be able to get to that level even if I tried. I might just have to settle for a novice level, and be happy just living here if I can find a job. All other aspects of the language aside, kanji are driving me nuts, and more importantly, I'm currently around N4, but I won't even be able to make it to N3 (I'll probably get like halfway there) before I'll run out of time and money and have to quit the language school I'm attending, and start looking for a job, which makes my future uncertain when it comes to making it to a decent level of competency in the language. I guess I could study kanji on my own afterwards, but grammar I'd like to be taught, so I know I understood things correctly, and can ask questions.

Ah well. Don't mind my complaining. I definitely think you should give it a try if you have the will for it.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Do this and you'll become a legend here, on Reddit, and on 4chan. A true successor to gamecreater16 (RIP).

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I think you'd probably have to get to a pretty high level if you want to read visual novels and understand everything though...And I'm sure visual novels like this one is full of more obscure words and references as well...
    Oh I'm totally aware of that. Literary pieces especially the ones that involve magic will certainly be a difficult one. I don't know how far I'll be able to go, but I'm willing to go for it.

I can’t sit still just thinking about it.

Stopping by to say what’s up. Hope the project is going well!

Blog Entries
    If it's like any other VN translation project, it's probably going to take him a long time to finish it. You're not planning on continuously bumping the thread and basically going "hey, just dropping by again to say hello. Is the project going well (i.e, indirect way of asking if there's any progress)?" all the time, are you? -_- Sorry if I'm mistaken, I'll apologize in advance, it's just I've seen people do this before, and it's annoying. Of course, I'm guilty of doing so myself sometimes, but not after less than a week. A couple of months or a year, maybe.
    Last edited by Rokudaime; June 29th, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

No, I’m more so stopping by for encouragement. I know that like us, the people who translate have a life of their own and with it comes their ups and downs. I was intending to stop by once every week to be that little voice in their head that helped them push forward until it was complete. Some people need to know that the work they are putting their blood, sweat and tears into is appreciated. I’m trying to show that I care greatly for what they are doing for the Type-Moon community.