Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tsukihime REMAKE questions

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Just learn Japanese, Zurv, like, LOL, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    So, does this mean we should find a means of volunteering to help write the VN ourselves and hope that Nasu will be able to get back on track if we give him prompts?

Because as excruciatingly difficult as that would be, I could get behind that.
    Glad that it's not possible to die from cringe, because holy shit, dude.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    You see, if you learn JP, then you can read Tsuki:RE straight away, and not have to be beholden to years-long translation projects.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

but what if I told you, I likely still wouldn't read Tsuki even if I could read JP

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    but what if I told you, I likely still wouldn't read Tsuki even if I could read JP
    Then I would say to you that's called a "power move."

the hunt for e-peen

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    WHat remake?

Are you saying more extra-verse?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The big twist of Tsuki:Re is that it's a simulation in the Moon Cell.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The title Tsukihime means princess of the Moon Cell, and it refers to the one and only BB-chan;

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    lies BB is the butterfly of the moon
    Princess of the moon would be Extra!Rin's daughter
    TsukiRE is Fate/Extra : The Next Generation
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Will Nasu and Takeuchi ever realize nobody likes Ciel's remake haircut is the only question that should logically be asked
    arcueid hair its not good too

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Arc's hair... didn't change...

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    You see, if you learn JP, then you can read Tsuki:RE straight away, and not have to be beholden to years-long translation projects.
    If I could translate it, I would. Learning languages however is something that I'm really bad at. I'm stuck with English.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am literally just thinking positively, even if I'm reaching.
    Last edited by Draconic; July 13th, 2019 at 01:03 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    lies BB is the butterfly of the moon
    Princess of the moon would be Extra!Rin's daughter
    TsukiRE is Fate/Extra : The Next Generation
    *Rani's daughter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I honestly vastly prefer the new designs on all of the characters shown so far. Hair, face, outfits and all. Arc and Ciel's new hairstyles are like major improvements and look way cuter than before, what are you talking about Inuhanyou?
    All those jokes about Arturiaface, Arc bae looking like a generic animu school girl rather than a girl out of time and place, and Curry senpai turning into blue Mash with glasses...is this real life

Even shiki becoming dark haired Shirou....the only designs i am happy with so far are the twins.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    You do have a point, but the fact of the matter is that they still look more polished and are Mahoyo-tier quality.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    First I'm from a country where we talk spanish.
    Second Japanese is Reaaaally hard to learn, and here there are some courses to learn to speak but there are too expensive
    Third emm well I want learn thngs like the matrix inserting in your brain XD is more fastest way XD

The fact people still have hope of the Remake releasing gives me faith in humanity tbh.

Plus, we all know Extra is the true Tsuki remake. It's got Arcuied in for a reason.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    All those jokes about Arturiaface, Arc bae looking like a generic animu school girl rather than a girl out of time and place, and Curry senpai turning into blue Mash with glasses...is this real life

Even shiki becoming dark haired Shirou....
    Well I mean, you're not wrong, but I prefer my anime/manga/VN girls to look cute and/or beautiful, and I never really cared that much for the designs in the original, so to me all the things you just listed are positives, not negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_maximaster View Post
    First I'm from a country where we talk spanish.
    Maybe I'm misreading you, but are you using your being from a Spanish speaking country as an argument for why learning Japanse would be difficult for you? Because actually, Spanish's pronunciation is closer to Japanese than English is, and from what I hear from all the Japanese people I've spoken too, Japanese people actually seem to have an easier time learning Spanish than English (the few times any of them for whatever reason actually try to learn Spanish, that is), so I assume there should at least be some benefit from knowing Spanish when learning Japanese. Maybe not in terms of writing, reading, and grammar, but speaking, possibly/maybe. Actually, I just remembered, there are a lot of Spanish/Spanish sounding names and words in Bleach, and the voice actors seem to pull those off mostly fine despite speaking Engrish when trying to speak in English, so yeah, I think there just might be something to this.

That said, yeah, learning Japanese is hard...I'm doing so right now, but I'll be lucky if I can even make it to N3 (I'm currently around N4 I think, maybe a little above). For me the major problem is definitely kanji...I feel like if kanji wasn't a thing, I could probably get to a good level if I had enough time, but because of kanji I wonder if it might actually really be impossible for me, specifically...
    Last edited by Rokudaime; August 1st, 2019 at 07:18 AM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Well I also prefer ciel's original hairstyle, but I don't think the new one is bad... But yeah, Arcuieid's skirt was a real turn-off to me. Also, I really like the new Satsuki style
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe I'm misreading you, but are you using your being from a Spanish speaking country as an argument for why learning Japanse would be difficult for you? Because actually, Spanish's pronunciation is closer to Japanase than English is
    The vowels are close, and we do have a soft "r" (which is one of the more unique sounds), but OTOH we don't have "sh", "h", "z" or "j"

and from what I hear from all the Japanese people I've spoken too, Japanese people actually seem to have an easier time learning Spanish than English (the few times any of them for whatever reason actually try to learn Spanish, that is), so I assume there should at least be some benefit from knowing Spanish when learning Japanese.
    Besides the phonetics, Spanish has some things that make it easier to learn than English, the main one being that in Spanish a word's pronunctiation is fully determined by its spelling (unlike English, in which when you see a new word, you're left wondering where the accent is, whether that "i" is read as "ee" or "eye", etc.)

Maybe not in terms of writing, reading, and grammar, but speaking, possibly/maybe. Actually, I just remembered, there are a lot of Spanish/Spanish sounding names and words in Bleach, and the voice actors seem to pull those off mostly fine despite speaking Engrish when trying to speak in English, so yeah, I think there just might be something to this.
    Eh. The sounds that aren't used in Japanese still get butchered, such as the rolling "r", the Spanish "j", end of word consonants or consecutive consonants. "Sonido" sounds just fine. "Las Noches" sounds kinda funky. "Ulquiorra" sounds NOTHING like it would sound in Spanish.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; July 23rd, 2019 at 06:31 AM.
    don't quote me on this