Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: Random Servant Abilities Thread

  1. #41
    死徒 Dead Apostle Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kagoshima, Japan (from Manaus, Brazil)
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    811
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Paracelsus also made memory altering drugs in Wu's first Interlude. Which reminds me of how he is often used to make the necessary plot trinkets that enable events and interludes and such. I think his list would get long if anyone ever bothered compiling it.

  2. #42
    死徒 Dead Apostle Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    877
    All that stuff falls under being a caster, being an Alchemist and ect however. I don’t think it’s really an unlisted ability. Magic and item creation are very much things on his sheet.

    For another unlisted ability Artoria mentions her armor gives some protection and resistance to poison even when it’s environmental in F/HA during one of her night patrols with Shirou.

  3. #43
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,397
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Is Mash's ability to make Guda resistant to poison mentioned in any of her profiles?

  4. #44
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Anastasia carries a blizzard around with her
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  5. #45
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Is Mash's ability to make Guda resistant to poison mentioned in any of her profiles?
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  6. #46
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,397
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Geronimo says in his interlude that he can hypnotize people who are smoking cigarettes. I know hypnosis is so basic even Waver can do it but the cigarette thing makes me think this is different.

  7. #47
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,039
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Another thing Geronimo can do is tell the future, or he claims to as a shaman.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  8. #48
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,756
    Eh, I imagine those would fall under his Shamanism Skill.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

  9. #49
    死徒 Dead Apostle Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    877
    That's probably just him being a magic person/shaman yeah.

  10. #50
    Ishtar can apparently use Rin's martial arts moves, but I guess that goes hand-in-hand with being a Pseudo Servant with her. Rider Ishtar particularly.

  11. #51
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Ishtar can multiply
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  12. #52
    死徒 Dead Apostle Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kagoshima, Japan (from Manaus, Brazil)
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    811
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Ishtar can make mini 3D maps. (Source: her first interlude)

  13. #53
    死徒 Dead Apostle ballinamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    901
    This is not a Isekai WN where every thing that the characters can do is listed in a Stats Sheet.

  14. #54
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,009
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    This is not a Isekai WN where every thing that the characters can do is listed in a Stats Sheet.
    No, this is a LARP where every thing that the characters do oughta be listed at least in the Skill part of the actually real sheets

  15. #55
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,429
    Don't think Meduasa's ability to manipulate her hair is listed.
    Beyond Gorgon's snake hair I think Medusa still manipulate her hair. Heard that in First Order she could transform it into the chains she wields.

  16. #56
    死徒 Dead Apostle Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Don't think Meduasa's ability to manipulate her hair is listed.
    Beyond Gorgon's snake hair I think Medusa still manipulate her hair. Heard that in First Order she could transform it into the chains she wields.
    Well she’s a monster lady and also able to do magic so there’s a lot implicit in the end.

  17. #57
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    33,753
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Don't think Meduasa's ability to manipulate her hair is listed.
    Beyond Gorgon's snake hair I think Medusa still manipulate her hair. Heard that in First Order she could transform it into the chains she wields.
    In the H-scene in HA its said to be magical and alive
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

  18. #58
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    No, this is a LARP where every thing that the characters do oughta be listed at least in the Skill part of the actually real sheets
    You vastly overestimate how (dis)organised most LARPs are.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Shitty gacha games I have wasted hours of my life on

    Currently playing:

    -Fate/Grand Order
    -Azur Lane
    -Granblue Fantasy

    Dropped/on hiatus (never ever):

    -Fire Emblem Heroes
    -Girls Frontline
    -Langrisser
    -Kidou Sentai Iron Saga
    -PMMM: Magia Record
    -Dragalia Lost
    -Epic Seven

    PM for friend codes/fellow commiserating. Please no interventions, it's too late to save me.

    Once and always and nevermore.

  19. #59
    At Least a Human Being falseCeilings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    You vastly overestimate how (dis)organised most LARPs are.
    So, about as chaotic as a regular HGW?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •