Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Vanguard Shirou

Wakamoto!Zouken?

I'm not that cruel with our main characters. They aren't ready to face the might of Wakamoto!Zouken right now... unless we give EMIYA a nice script and then choose Maasaki Endoh as the vocalist. Then, and only when EMIYA is playing, they can hope to match Wakamoto!Zouken.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Wakamoto!Zouken?

I'm not that cruel with our main characters. They aren't ready to face the might of Wakamoto!Zouken right now... unless we give EMIYA a nice script and then choose Maasaki Endoh as the vocalist. Then, and only when EMIYA is playing, they can hope to match Wakamoto!Zouken.
    So, we won't use Wakamoto!Zouken until the final battle with him?

I'm sort of okay with this.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Depends how many times he's going to slap them down. Thing is, I don't see it happening more than once, maybe twice if the first time he kidnaps Rin and/or Sakura... I just don't see him letting them get away or running unless EMIYA kicks off, and unless he's got some kind of fourth-wall- or GAR-sense, how would he know?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ringlhach View Post
    Depends how many times he's going to slap them down. Thing is, I don't see it happening more than once, maybe twice if the first time he kidnaps Rin and/or Sakura... I just don't see him letting them get away or running unless EMIYA kicks off, and unless he's got some kind of fourth-wall- or GAR-sense, how would he know?
    Well, he's not going to "let them get away", no, but equally he's not easy to kill....

Although Norio Wakamoto (opt. -sama) represents the utter pinnacle of bad-assery when it comes to male seiyuu, the fact that young Zouken is just a tad too bishounen overall (in what few artworks I've found of him), makes me associate his voice with that of Toshiyuki Morikawa.

Blog Entries
    Btw, did I mention Zouken's a freaking cheater?

He won't summon a Hassan.

He will summon the Hassan.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeDiver View Post
    Although Norio Wakamoto (opt. -sama) represents the utter pinnacle of bad-assery when it comes to male seiyuu, the fact that young Zouken is just a tad too bishounen overall (in what few artworks I've found of him), makes me associate his voice with that of Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Ginger Magus
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    Btw, did I mention Zouken's a freaking cheater?

He won't summon a Hassan.

He will summon the Hassan.
    The... Hassan?

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
    Just commenting, really. I don't have a preference either way, as long as Zouken buys it in the end. Painfully.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Certis Baliano View Post
    The... Hassan?
    Every. Single. Hassan.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Ginger Magus
    Every. Single. Hassan.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You're giving Wakamoto!Zouken that much power?

This will not end well for the heroes.

Blog Entries
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You're giving Wakamoto!Zouken that much power?

This will not end well for the heroes.
    >Implying having two guys capable of creating Reality Marbles and using a bastardization of First Magic, Sworda!Mainyu, a possible Second Magic user, an unrestricted Sakura, Arturia Pendragon, Medusa, one of the STRONGEST Demigods, and a loli capable of busting out laz0rs and having nigh-infinite reserves of mana aren't more than a match for Nuclear!Zouken

This is gonna be epic.

Also, he can only maintain 5 different Hassans at the same time, so it's not that AW SHIT
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Ginger Magus
    >Implying having two guys capable of creating Reality Marbles and using a bastardization of First Magic, Sworda!Mainyu, a possible Second Magic user, an unrestricted Sakura, Arturia Pendragon, Medusa, one of the STRONGEST Demigods, and a loli capable of busting out laz0rs and having nigh-infinite reserves of mana aren't more than a match for Nuclear!Zouken

This is gonna be epic.
    BUT THIS IS WAKAMOTO!

Blog Entries
    BUT THIS IS WAKAMOTO!
    And THAT'S why he'll only get even stronger than how I'm telling you he'll be.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Although Norio Wakamoto (opt. -sama) represents the utter pinnacle of bad-assery when it comes to male seiyuu, the fact that young Zouken is just a tad too bishounen overall (in what few artworks I've found of him), makes me associate his voice with that of Toshiyuki Morikawa.
    Kyosuke Nambu as Zouken?

>_<

At least he doesn't have Excellen Browning with him.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Mike, I am so disappointed you forgot Illya. So, so disappointed. But, since you did remember her (after Ergast pointed it out), you are forgiven for your travesty.

Anyway, to business:

THIS THREAD JUST GOT EVEN MORE KICKASS THAN IT ALREADY DID

Bishounen!Zouken speaking with Norio Wakamoto's voice?! AND we have George FUCKING Nakata as KoTROLLmine?! Shit yes, that's what I'm talking about. Epic grudgematch cometh? Let's see dem Hassans~

Plus, we still have Gilgamesh, so there's another awesome antagonist there. >_o

@Ergast:
    Now I'm picturing Justeaze speaking with Excellen's voice, and she and Zouken are doing Rampage Ghost.

I love this thread SO MUCH.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Y'know, considering what we know of Irisviel's personality from Fate/Zero, and how each Einzbern Grail Vessel homonculi is supposed to be based on the progenitor, Lizleihi (Justica)...

...no wait, that didn't include the original's personality, whom only Illya managed to channel at the end of Heaven's Feel route. So much for that approach.

Then again, in Battle Moon Wars, Iris and Kiritsugu pulled off Twin Bird Lovers' Strike Flight...

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Y'know, considering what we know of Irisviel's personality from Fate/Zero, and how each Einzbern Grail Vessel homonculi is supposed to be based on the progenitor, Lizleihi (Justica)...

...no wait, that didn't include the original's personality, whom only Illya managed to channel at the end of Heaven's Feel route. So much for that approach.

Then again, in Battle Moon Wars, Iris and Kiritsugu pulled off Twin Bird Lovers' Strike Flight...

That should have been how Angra Mainyu was defeated in the MVS timeline! D:
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    That should have been how Angra Mainyu was defeated in the MVS timeline! D:
    But Justeaze was already dead.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Hmm... I think that ItsaRandomUsername's implying that Iris & Kiritsugu should have been the ones to finish off Angra Mainyu in an alternate version of the MVS Fourth Heaven's Feel; via epic combination attack.

Give me a bit to find the relevant Youtube links.

EDIT: Ah, here's the BMW incarnation (Twin Lovers' Flight, I think), and here's the SRW:OGG version (Twin Bird Strike).

Addendum: Just for the hell of it, Rampage Ghost EX, Revolving Bunker and Howling Launcher X-Mode, just to give others the gist of the voices of Toshiyuki Morikawa (Kyosuke) and Yuko Mizutani (Excellen).

...why yes, I am something of an SRW otaku, if my username, custom title, & avatar weren't obvious enough.
    Last edited by TimeDiver; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Dumb spelling errors. Corrected.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    *Brofist for Timediver*

I think I met you of TFF somewhere before....