Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2567891217 ... LastLast

Thread: TYPE-MOON Studio BB

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    As long as it's something interesting, and preferably not just more Fate-exclusive stuff then I'd be down for anything really.
    I’ll even accept Fate exclusive stuff as long as it isnt moon cell anymore. Please let extella 2 be the final entry...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Didn't link leave a bunch of sequel hooks though?

- - - Updated - - -

Though I certainly wouldn't complain if the next entry was completely disconnected from the extraverse, even if yet another timeline is made as result. Maybe something a bit more female audience focused (yeah right). If not then a new fighting game would at least be amusing

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Didn't link leave a bunch of sequel hooks though?
    Extella Link isn't Extella 2, it's Extella 1.5

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I mean, in terms of the gameplay, it fixed all of the issues. I liked having Hakuno on the field instead of… being a ring… that was weird as hell.

But yeah, what I'm hoping for most is probably the Tsukihime remake. I can't bring myself to read Tsuki until it looks as beautiful as Mahoyo. Also, I can't go back to Arcueid and Ciels's old designs after seeing their new ones. I know it's a debated issue but I love those.

A reworked Unlimited Codes would be cool though. I expect that they'll wait until ASW is finished with Granblue Fantasy Versus and do a Fate fighter in that style though. I wouldn't mind a new Melty Blood wit modern graphics though…
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    There might be something to the Red Dragon thing, actually. There was an immense amount of resources and work put into what was really an extremely short tabletop campaign that pretty much got derailed and sabotaged too, so a ton of those setting notes and illustrations never got properly used, and you can bet there is a ton more we've never seen. It's strange that its so detailed, it would be stranger if they never properly cashed in. Chaos Dragon as well threw everything that was already there unused out of the window, it's just baffling what happened. I'd expect them to give it a second try.
    Did the Chaos Dragon mobile game die yet?

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Did the Chaos Dragon mobile game die yet?
    It died back in 2016.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle onepieceuc1's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    I agree Nasu needs to put an end to Hakuno's story once and for all. But I'm truly begging them to give the extraverse a fitting end. And a very good one. If only he ended this story with CCC... I can't accept the state of the extraverse as it is now to be the end of it, there is no way (this was my true entry point in the Nasuverse so I have some affection for it) !! Or else I'll have to live the rest of my life inside an utopia where it turned good.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    You just need the right catalysts, the right plot, and something that can go the distance. Expand the universe, use the right characters, and you'll get your money.
    Right after HF3 debuts announce a story for a college age Fate story that expands a few things(I'll even say it doesn't have to be HF True). People have been introduced to the Clock Tower due to Case Files, so just go nuts, people like it when you go nuts. You've teased so many parts of the greater universe in GO, so a larger plotline won't alienate the fans as it would in the past, so again, go nuts.
    There are just innumerable things they can still do with this property.
    Weren't quite a few people interested in seeing more of Shirou & Rin's Clock Tower shenanigans that were teased in the UBW anime epilogue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Something Tsuki lacks is the interest in opening it up due to minimalist, hyper focused scope. Fantasy IPs endure over the years when you open things up, instead of having a closed off story that gets a remake years later cause you want that burst of nostalgia only to shelve it afterwards.
    But wasn't Fate originally the same? It's not like FSN really focused on anything outside of Fuyuki. In fact, didn't Nasu mention in an old interview about primarily wanting to focus stuff on small places ultimately instead of gigantic world threats and so on, to emphasize how small the events his protagonists go through sort of ultimately are?

I mean what makes Tsuki so hyper-focused? It seems to me you could still have various later adventures with the cast as Talk (that sorta prologue thing for a possible Tsukihime 2) showed?
    Quote Originally Posted by onepieceuc1 View Post
    I agree Nasu needs to put an end to Hakuno's story once and for all. But I'm truly begging them to give the extraverse a fitting end. And a very good one. If only he ended this story with CCC... I can't accept the state of the extraverse as it is now to be the end of it, there is no way (this was my true entry point in the Nasuverse so I have some affection for it) !! Or else I'll have to live the rest of my life inside an utopia where it turned good.
    Honestly, Extraverse would be more interesting if we got to see the cyberpunk side of things back down on Earth.

Like look at the interest shown in say Cyberpunk 2077. Pretty sure you could get a bunch of money for doing Fate/Extra stuff on Earth, possibly.

US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Weren't quite a few people interested in seeing more of Shirou & Rin's Clock Tower shenanigans that were teased in the UBW anime epilogue?But wasn't Fate originally the same? It's not like FSN really focused on anything outside of Fuyuki. In fact, didn't Nasu mention in an old interview about primarily wanting to focus stuff on small places ultimately instead of gigantic world threats and so on, to emphasize how small the events his protagonists go through sort of ultimately are?

I mean what makes Tsuki so hyper-focused? It seems to me you could still have various later adventures with the cast as Talk (that sorta prologue thing for a possible Tsukihime 2) showed?Honestly, Extraverse would be more interesting if we got to see the cyberpunk side of things back down on Earth.

Like look at the interest shown in say Cyberpunk 2077. Pretty sure you could get a bunch of money for doing Fate/Extra stuff on Earth, possibly.
    Oh yeah and meeting back with Rin or Rani on Earth would be so good ! Love the cyberpunk idea !

Im pretty sure Nasu is done with the Fuyuki gang outside of fanservice and squeezing gacha bucks outta suckers.

US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    But... Extra Shinji is best boi so Nasu can take my money (I know he's dead and not coming back :'( )! But that's true, too much Rin in FGO already so maybe he'll give some love to Rani !

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    400977753/aqua
    Be happy you lived enough to see how Nasu drag Hakuno history thou the dirt with those spinoffs that no one wanted :^)
    fate grand order ID:400977753

I thought Extra was painfully underwhelming in the first place so its poetic that extella sucks ass. Ashes to ashes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    >be me
    >have crazy idea
    >Studio BB is currently hiring
    >there's programmer positions
    >quit stupid cs job that makes 100k
    >go to Japan like Ken sama
    >apply for job as industry veteran
    >meet Mushroom man
    >remind him about Tsukihime, Mahoyo, and DDD everyday
    >if not fired keep going
    >if fired post it online and let the next person do the same thing
    >until Mushroom kneels toward our autistic screeches
    Do it! DOOOO IIIIIT! ;D No, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    They made Oh!Great draw Bakemonogatari? Tenjou Tenge and Air Gear, that Oh!Great?

Not sure if genius idea or "genius idea"...
    Okay, I did not know this. I admit this has me even more interested in the various Bakemonogatari anime series than before (have not watched any yet). The Tenjou Tenge anime was rubbish to me except for the very beginning (and that glorious OP song lol. "BOMB A HEAAAD! BOMB-A-HEAD! BOMB A HEAAAD! BOMB-A-HEAD!" XD), but I'm a big fan of the manga.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Oh great has nothing to do with the monogatari anime though.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    And thank every divine entity anyone has ever prayed to for that.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this Monogatari manga has Nisio writing and Ito drawing. Which is pretty much the best thing to hope for in such a partnership, and Ito can go wild in erotic imagery and crazy designs.

As for more stuff Studio BB can do, I think Nasu should just bite the bullet and just work with Fromsoft on some crazy science fiction space opera.

Official twitter: https://twitter.com/TMBBOfficial/
    http://typemoon-bb.com/

Spoiler:
    BB appears in the pixel art

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    BB CHANNERUUU
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    https://note.com/studiobb/n/n7738a01f9e16

Quote Originally Posted by google translate
    Although I was addicted to making offices and recruiting jobs, I finally settled down and became an environment where I can make games.

Let's take a look back at the studio.
    In studio BB, I'm going to make three things.

1. Related work of existing titles of TYPE-MOON
    2. New title in Nasu's view of the world (in a broad sense)
    3. Completely new title in TYPE-MOON style (in the broad sense)

For “3”, which is too ambiguous, please think that it is ant. If the president and mushrooms say "It looks interesting", it's like an ant!

By the way, “Tsukihime R”, which I often get inquiries about, is eagerly working on the TYPE-MOON itself ... I'm in a position to look forward to it! That's why it is not a work under the jurisdiction of studio BB, so please understand that.

...... So, now that you are starting, what games can you make with studio BB? How much quality can you play? “1” is being developed as a benchmark to measure the ability of studio BB.
    I feel like I can show you something by next summer.
    Then everyone, thank you again.

Kazuya Niino / studio director