Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: [FSN] Undeserving

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Mmm, that satisfies my angst quotient for the day. Thanks.

*goes back to grammar edit his Sakura lemon*

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    *goes back to grammar edit his Sakura lemon*
    Grammar, that is the singular reason all my lemons turn into horror-filled...things.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Um, did I just see a fic with Zouken taking over Sakura's body? When i read it, I was certain Mereo handwaved the fact that any body Zouken takes becomes Zouken for ultra-creep factor so it seemed to just be Sakura being insecure. And the voice in the back shrieking at "Sakura" would be the real Sakura. It was said in HF that even as Dark Sakura, Sakura couldn't have fought being taken over if the worms weren't removed, and they weren't here. Plus, i thought it was kinda odd when it said "empty mansion" and thought really, "No he did not just do that" but I am sure I am right. But yes, Sakura's consciousness should not still be around if he took her over, but again, HANDWAVIUM ACTIVATE.

Plus, the "Thanks to Emiya Shirou, the future of the Matous would be bright once again." makes it kinda obvious.
    But I would understand if one didn't want to accept it. I sure didn't.

Got my gut punch for the day. Or should I say, my daily one, it's...Tuesday, a bit early this week.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But then the perspective didn't really feel like Zouken ...

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    But then the perspective didn't really feel like Zouken ...
    That was the intent. Zouken can't catch flies with vinegar, can he?
    Accept it, my friend. Accept the gut punch for what it is!

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    It's not. But the crest worm still lurks inside Sakura, so he can come back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    But why would Zouken think some of those things in there?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Um, did I just see a fic with Zouken taking over Sakura's body? When i read it, I was certain Mereo handwaved the fact that any body Zouken takes becomes Zouken for ultra-creep factor so it seemed to just be Sakura being insecure. And the voice in the back shrieking at "Sakura" would be the real Sakura. It was said in HF that even as Dark Sakura, Sakura couldn't have fought being taken over if the worms weren't removed, and they weren't here. Plus, i thought it was kinda odd when it said "empty mansion" and thought really, "No he did not just do that" but I am sure I am right. But yes, Sakura's consciousness should not still be around if he took her over, but again, HANDWAVIUM ACTIVATE.

Plus, the "Thanks to Emiya Shirou, the future of the Matous would be bright once again." makes it kinda obvious.

Got my gut punch for the day. Or should I say, my daily one, it's...Tuesday, a bit early this week.
    Okay yeah, that's what I thought it was too.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    See, I guess word choice made me not consider Zouken. "The future of the Matou's would be bright again." I can't associate bright = anything related to Zouken AT ALL.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But then, "the future of the Matous" pretty much has to mean the future of Zouken, since Sakura being rabu rabu with Shirou isn't going to do anything for "the Matous" (more like the opposite if she married him)...

Blog Entries
    But why would Zouken think some of those things in there?
    No, that's 100% Sakura. She'a a psychological nightmare.

@Koto: he'll help make kids with altered Matou influence. And Zouken can take them over later.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

What the hell is with all the debate, this is like the most straightforward thing ever.
    If the only response you can think of for something is an overused terrible image with text on it or a beaten to death catchphrase, you should have a sit down and question your direction in life. "Who am I?" "Do I even have my own personality?" and "When did I replace my wit and social interaction skills with a series of shitty .jpg's?" are only a few examples of things you might consider pondering.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Almost, not quite.

My mind also twists things so they end up as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by O. Hakubi View Post
    What the hell is with all the debate, this is like the most straightforward thing ever.
    Indeed.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    I wasn't arguing that it wasn't Sakura.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Eh, Sakura doesn't necessarily have to take Shirou's name. And the "Emiya" family is itself gone anyway, since Shirou is adopted and it seems unlikely to me he'd be able to pass on any magical traits to his theoretical children.

Blog Entries
    I wasn't arguing that it wasn't Sakura.
    ?Okay. I thought you were saying the voice was Zouken.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post

@Koto: he'll help make kids with altered Matou influence. And Zouken can take them over later.
    The thing is, from a character development analysis, she is strong enough she wouldn't have done this without telling him everything, imo anyway. But yes, if you are right, it seems to have gone that way for this fic. i don't agree, but *shrug* that is how this story ended apparently.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I feel bad now ;_; firstly for Saber and secondly for sakura who didn't have the fortitude to move away or die quietly.
    Why the fuck should Sakura be "dying quietly"? Doesn't she have a fucking right to be saved just as much as anyone else?

And why the fuck do you feel bad for Saber? At least she's in fucking Avalon, unlike Sakura who you seem to think should just let herself be slowly tortured to death with nothing to comfort her because it might slightly inconvinience some fucking servant she barely knows if she doesn't....

and? bitch just stopped him from being a hero and in theory ever seeing saber again. thus it's a justified reply.
    What, so you think Sakura should just fucking die alone in some fucking basement?

I don't need a morality speech or life lessons. I don't care if she's got the right i'm saying in such a case that she shouldn't
    Why the fuck not? She's been fucked over all her life, why shouldn't she have at least a little bit of happiness for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Icura View Post
    I'm surprised Mike isn't praising this to the Heavens.
    The reason I'm not is because of the way it's presented. In particular, it seems like there's something odd going on under the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilistic lurker View Post
    Mikes not the type of person who'll settle for half-measures. He'll tear at everything he can get and then some for the points he is arguing about. To him OBVIOUSLY Sakura having a semblance of happiness isn't enough in the Fate route that this oneshot is portrayed in; Sakura shouldn't only be happy with so little results. What bull$#1+ .
    Well, her situation hasn't been dealt with, and I have no idea what is going on, so I really can't tell if this is a good end or a bad end.

Plus, the whole thing is designed to give off an uneasy feeling, so I don't see why you find it surprising that I've picked up on it....

I don't think it's Zouken. The way the person in question acts and talks just doesn't fit with him at all. Not to mention that Zouken cannot take over either the mind or body of someone in that way. If he takes over Sakura's body, she turns into Zouken just like everyone else he eats.

Quote Originally Posted by O. Hakubi View Post
    Well, if it's so obvious, why don't you enlighten us...?

The thing is, from a character development analysis, she is strong enough she wouldn't have done this without telling him everything, imo anyway. But yes, if you are right, it seems to have gone that way for this fic. i don't agree, but *shrug* that is how this story ended apparently.
    Well, I'm not convinced the story makes the slightest bit of sense (in terms of Sakura's actions), but I don't think it's Zouken.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Why the fuck should Sakura be "dying quietly"? Doesn't she have a fucking right to be saved just as much as anyone else?

And why the fuck do you feel bad for Saber? At least she's in fucking Avalon, unlike Sakura who you seem to think should just let herself be slowly tortured to death with nothing to comfort her because it might slightly inconvinience some fucking servant she barely knows if she doesn't....
    Mike1984 isn't that wrong... you may not like HF that much (like me) or Sakura but come on, be a little sympathetic for a poor soul that went through hell on earth.