Name: Land of Burning Heaven: Takamagahara
    Subtitle: The Masked Dancer and the Golden Fox
    Lost Depth: A++

Origin: 4,000 BC
    King: Hi no Kagutsuchi
    Crypter: ???
    Fantasy Tree: Black eye

History:

The Lostbelt diverts at the end of the Jomon period. Unlike Pan-human history, the god Izanagi no Ookami hesitates to kill Hi no Kagutsuchi. This leads to him being overwhelmed and killed by the Fire god, who takes his authority and the sword Itsu no Ohabari. With this power, Kagutsuchi kills most of the other gods and burns heaven to the ground, altering the atmosphere of the planet.
    Because the Kamiumi, the birth of the gods, was not complete, Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi never appear. Thus, there is no Sun or Moon, only the Fire sky that continuously charres the Earth with its immense heat.
    The only surviving humans exist in a city created on the empty space where once was the
    Floating Bridge of Heaven
    Ame no Ukihashi
    , where it constantly rains to keep the heat away. They have actually intermingled with Oni and became Mixed-blood in search of a way to be be more durable and increase their chance of survival.
    The Crypter and the fantasy tree are positioned at the top of Yatsugatake Mountain, who is higher then mount Fuji since it's peak wasn't tore down by Konohana sakuyahime, inside a replica of the
    Great Attendance Hall
    Shishinden
    . The Crypter is a member of the legendary clan Tsuchimikado and a Master of Onmyodo who uses Inugami Youkai as familiars. He also a big arrogant prick.

Relevant Servants

Berserker: Hi no Kagutsuchi:

The King of the Lostbelt, the ever present, ever growing monster that hunts the Chaldea group around. He seems indestructible and unstoppable, but also doesn't seem to be under control of the Lostbelt Crypter and just roams around the wasteland.

Lancer: Hata no Kawakatsu

One of the Servants summon by the Crypter. She starts out loyal to him but slowly grows disillusioned with his constant bad decisions. Performs a important role at the climax.

Rider: Dazaburou Mujina

The other Servant of the Crypter, she doesn't really like him or his plans but obeys him out of fear of Berserker. She disapers without a trait, abandoning her Master when the Chaldea group get's him against the wall.

Archer: Raijin and Fuujin

A Servant summoned by the counter force. They maintain the City of Eternal Rain, where the last surviving humans live. Getting to the City is Chaldeas objective during the first half, and at the end of said half, Archer sacrifice themselves to buy time.

Alter ego: Shinigami

A mysterious servant the roams the wasteland without purpose until she runs into Chaldea. She is actually the remnants of Izanami given shape by the dying Izanagi, and is technically not under the sky, so Berserker cannot see her. She helps Chaldea and the surviving humans escape the destruction of The City of Eternal Rain with her Noble Phantasm,
    gate of the underworld
    Yomutsu Hirasaka

Saber: Kashima no Kami

One of the servants brought along by Chaldea. She dies early, but gifts her
    Father Sword of Heaven
    Ame no Ohabari
    to the protagonist, witch is crucial to their victory in the Climax.

Caster: Tamamo no Mae

Another one of Chaldea's Servants, brought along to help against the Inugamis used by the Crypter. At the Climax, she uses her Noble Phantasm together with Lancer to Summon the Servant Saver.

Saver: Amaterasu no Mikoto

The Servant summoned by Lancer and Caster using their Noble Phantasm's together. She uses her own Noble Phantasm to strip Berserker of his power. Then, with the
    Father Sword of Heaven
    Ame no Ohabari
    given to her by the protagonist, deals the final blow.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; May 16th, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know that this idea isn't exactly the most original now, but would anyone have any ideas for what could be used as a basis for a Japanese Lostbelt? And no, I will not use World War II for the divergence point. I'm already doing that with a German Lostbelt. Sort of. Really, the premise for that one is actually that the Thule Society was able to successfully retrieve the Holy Grail during the Third War rather than being during World War II itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what in the world would lead to Napoleon becoming a Lostbelt King?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I already used my idea for a japanese lostbelt and I have no idea about Napoleon. Maybe something with the Rosetta stone? I don't know, Sorry.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Well, I already used my idea for a japanese lostbelt and I have no idea about Napoleon. Maybe something with the Rosetta stone? I don't know, Sorry.
    Maybe the Rosetta Stone was actually a mystical artifact but nobody knew it?

...Sounds pretty crack-y but it could work.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Also, what in the world would lead to Napoleon becoming a Lostbelt King?
    Maybe he tried to blast his way onto the Reverse Side of the World through Clock Tower's Spirit Tomb Albion and screwed something up royally (opened a direct path to the Reverse Side of the World, eliminated Mystery altogether...). This is of course assuming Nappy is the legendary Archer version (though then again he might've transformed into said version after this deed).

On a side note, I recently noticed that Lostbelt divergence's seem less about 'turning points' and more about 'the ends of eras'. Or rather, an era that should've ended didn't or a different era begins than should've. Canon ones include an ice age suddenly beginning in the 16th century, Ragnarök not actually going its due course, the Kurukshetra War's era not actually ending (or alternatively the 'transition towards Kali Yuga' not ending, creating the Lostbelt's cycle) and so on. The definition isn't exactly there yet, but I think I might be onto something here.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; January 6th, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, how did I not notice that?

I even comply to it in my Lostbelt, maybe I notice subconsciously.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Okay, I think I figured out how the French Lostbelt is gonna go.

Napoleon wins at Waterloo and his empire begins to spread across Europe. Turns out, that the Rosetta Stone had a secret that may or may not have gone undiscovered by Napoleon in Pan-Human History. This leads to him invading the Clock Tower and blasting open Spirit Tomb Albion. When it is busted open, most of the Mystery in the world is siphoned to create a direct path to the Reverse Side of the World. The Rosetta Stone's power transforms Napoleon into something resembling his Archer self while also granting him power to control Phantasmal Beasts.

...Oh God, this sounds like a bad crackfic.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I think I figured out how the French Lostbelt is gonna go.

Napoleon wins at Waterloo and his empire begins to spread across Europe. Turns out, that the Rosetta Stone had a secret that may or may not have gone undiscovered by Napoleon in Pan-Human History. This leads to him invading the Clock Tower and blasting open Spirit Tomb Albion. When it is busted open, most of the Mystery in the world is siphoned to create a direct path to the Reverse Side of the World. The Rosetta Stone's power transforms Napoleon into something resembling his Archer self while also granting him power to control Phantasmal Beasts.

...Oh God, this sounds like a bad crackfic.
    I was more thinking that the Rosetta Stone turns out to have the remnant spirit of one or more Egyptian gods sealed inside it (since the Stone is regarded as a gateway into the old Egyptian history, perhaps more than just knowledge came through), which possesses Napoleon and then he takes over the world, bringing about a revived Age of Gods in the process. But your idea works too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I was more thinking that the Rosetta Stone turns out to have the remnant spirit of one or more Egyptian gods sealed inside it (since the Stone is regarded as a gateway into the old Egyptian history, perhaps more than just knowledge came through), which possesses Napoleon and then he takes over the world, bringing about a revived Age of Gods in the process. But your idea works too.
    ...I'll add that one in while I'm at it. I'm kinda thinking of having him either be possessed by Set or Osiris, for some reason. Those are just the two that are coming to mind right now. Plus, I've already got a Ra-possessed Ozymandias as the Egyptian Lostbelt King, so I'd rather not use him again.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

...I'll add that one in while I'm at it. I'm kinda thinking of having him either be possessed by Set or Osiris, for some reason. Those are just the two that are coming to mind right now. Plus, I've already got a Ra-possessed Ozymandias as the Egyptian Lostbelt King, so I'd rather not use him again.
    I'd say Set, since he is the one who actively usurped Kingship from Osiris, so it stands to reason that he would actively seek to regain control of the world.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Roman Lostbelt where Caesar conquered Hell (Inferno) and Earth and plans to move on to Heaven now that he has a Tree (like Romulus!) and what do you mean this is Final Fantasy II?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Someone in the Create a Servant thread made a pretty cool Roman Lostbelt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Someone in the Create a Servant thread made a pretty cool Roman Lostbelt.

Do you mean the Caesarion one or something else? Though I guess that one was in the Monthly Create-a-Servant thread...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was it? Explains why I couldn't find it, then.

- - - Updated - - -

here it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    This probably involves a lot of things not working the way they actually work but to Hell with it.

Name:
    The World That Has Ended: Remuria
    Subtitle: Babel of the King of Inferno
    Lost Depth: EX

Origin: 1,000 A.D.?
    King: Ba'al Caesar
    Fantasy Tree: Eagle

History:

The divergence of the Lostbelt actually occured in the year 33 A.D., but its consequences only reached the Earth in the year 1,000. Though the late Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar had spent his first 76 years in Limbo content with an afterlife free of suffering, everything changed when he witnessed the descent of the Messiah and the Harrowing of Hell, and learned that it was actually possible to leave for a better place.

With his unrivaled ability with the masses, he was able to unify all the virtuous pagans of Limbo (including countless heroes) into a single, cohesive force - an army of the dead - and lead them deeper into Hell, seeking the power needed to break away from their eternal "punishment". Over the course of nearly a thousand years, Caesar and his army of the dead waged war against the legions of Hell, enslaving the demons and freeing the sinners of each circle they passed. To face the mightiest demons and monsters of the deeper circles, the sinners were forced to merge with demons themselves; by the time he had reached Cocytus, Caesar had already absorbed so many fiends he barely resembled a human. After executing the trapped Lucifer and claiming the throne of Hell, he took on the name of Ba'al-Caesar, and began his march upwards, towards Earth. Eventually, Ba'al-Caesar and his army of demons and dead emerged in a hill in the outskirts of Jerusalem, on January 1st, 1,000 A.D. To make matters worse, alongside with the emergence of the King of Hell and the legions of demons, another presence manifested - Beast VI, the Whore of Babylon and the Beast from the Sea, pledging herself to the new King. This was the beginning of the end of the world.

Choosing the hill he emerged upon to be the heart of his new empire - named Remuria, for it was empire of lemures - Ba'al-Caesar began his campaign of conquest. While the Remurians waged war from the outside, Beast VI destroyed opposing nations from the inside by corrupting their leaders. Though the counterforce desperately tried to stop them, it could not contend with the countless heroes and demons of hell as well as a Beast. By January 1st, 2,000 A.D., the human race was extinct, Hell was empty, and the Earth had been overtaken by spirits and demons.

And so, the king set his eyes upon the
    Final Destination of Humanity
    last remaining place to conquer
    -
    The Stars
    Heaven
    . They predicted it would take at least a thousand years to develop the technology needed to leave Earth... but after mere 19 years, a living prophetess arrived, bearing with herself the seed of the tree that would become the tower leading them above. As a reaction to the tree, however, Heaven finally answered the demon king, and angels and saints descended to do battle with the fiends.

The Crypter is a practicer of Goetia, employing demonic familiars to do her bidding, and claims to be descended from King Solomon. The reason for her appointment should be obvious.

Spoiler:
    A false Lostbelt born from what would've normally been a Singularity: the Crypter - who is already more Demon than human - and her Servant were personally sent by the Alien God to the year 33 A.D., and combined the power of her Fantasy Seed with his Noble Phantasm to make the scenario mentioned above possible in the first place. Because the Fantasy Tree was at first used to ensure this "point in time" grew into a "timeline" of its own, it only actually bloomed in 2019.

Relevant Servants

Avenger: Ba'al-Caesar
    Also called Demon King Caesar, Hell Kaiser Julius, and a myriad of other corny names. Ruling over all the sinners of the world, his genuine wish is to grant them a better afterlife than the one they were condemned to. For the sake of that wish, he has conquered Hell, exterminated humanity, and now wages war against God Himself. Even though he has taken the power of countless demons, he somehow seems less lustful and greedy than the Caesar recorded by Chaldea. In exchange, his arrogancy has lead him to bring about the end of the world itself... and even that has not stopped him.

Spoiler:
    A fantasy created by the Crypter's Servant, borrowing the core of a summoned Gaius Julius Caesar and then adding stuff on top of it until he became unrecognizable. A travesty only possible because of how the ages have made "Caesar" and "Ba'al" almost synonyms.

Assassin: Cleopatra-Astaroth
    The consort of Ba'al-Caesar, Cleopatra was the first soul he freed upon arriving in the Second Circle. In order to fight by his side, she too absorbed the power of demons - most notably the strangely beautiful and female(?!) Astaroth. Though they remained a couple throughout the conquest of Hell, they became distant during the campaign on Earth, mostly because of a disagreement regarding the Whore of Babylon...

Lancer: Hector-Sabnock and Lancer: Diomedes-Eligos
    Ba'al-Caesar's two most trusted strategists, Hector for defense and Diomedes for offense, taken from the First and Eighth Circles of hell respectively. Though they were enemies in the Trojan War, they now work together to further his goals. Diomedes' spear in particular makes him the greatest threat to the forces of Heaven.

Rider: Penthesilea-Paimon
    The Queen of the Amazons who fought in the Trojan War, she joined Caesar early in Limbo. Though she was originally a Berserker, her Saint Graph underwent great change after seeing Achilles' suffering in the Second Circle of Hell.

Archer: Tristan-Buer, Saber: Lancelot-Zepar and Saber: Mordred-Raum
    Hell Triangle Table. A miniboss squad formed from the Knights of the Round Table found in Hell, they are secondary commanders of the Legion.

Berserker: Legion
    A demonic hivemind formed from the countless, nameless Legions of Hell. The entire army of Remuria is actually possessed by Legion, but the demonic voices are kept silenced by Ba'al-Caesar, and the only effect they have on the soldiers is greatly increasing their physical prowess and turning them halfway into demons.

Beast VI: The Whore of Babylon and the Beast from the Sea
    MYSTERY, Mother Harlot, Babylon the Great, and the Beast with Seven Heads and Ten Crowns. She manifested when the forces of hell first arrived on Earth, and put herself under Ba'al-Caesar's service, calling him "Great Dictator" or some other nonsense. In the end, she still is a destroyer of nations, and might be the downfall of Remuria. Cleopatra hates her guts.

Saber: Saint Michael the Archangel
    The Archistrategos, Supreme Commander of the Army of Heaven, who was tasked with stopping Remuria's advance now that they have a Fantasy Tree. Though he expouses all manners of knightly virtues, he cannot answer the question of why the Heavens did nothing to save humanity in the millenium of extinction...

Caster: Saint Raphael the Archangel
    Technically second-in-command to Michael, Raphael doesn't do much commanding, preferring to either simply support the troops with healing, or personally descending to the battlefield to kick demon ass.

Rider: Saint George, Saber: Saint Jeanne D'Arc, and Archer: Saint Barbara
    The saints leading the forces of Heaven alongside the Archangels. Jeanne is Michael's effective second-in-command, Barbara is in charge of the artillery, while George was tasked with going after the Beast VI specifically. This is both because he is a dragonslayer, and because his ties to Ba'al make facing Ba'al-Caesar difficult.

Grand Lancer: Saint Longinus
    The Grand Servant manifested in response to the emergence of Beast VI, he attempted to stop her a thousand years in the past, but was put out of commission by a combined assault from the Beast and the Remurians culminating in Diomedes' Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm. Though they assumed he had been vanquished, he survived and his in a cave in Judea, right under their nose, but the rapidly declining state of the Human Order left him in a state of hibernation. Even after a thousand years, he has not yet recovered completely...

Caster: Vergil
    Caesars' favored poet in Limbo, he provided entertainment for the King in both Hell and Earth, and continues to stay by his side in his charge against Heaven. As an entertainer, rather than a combatant, his Saint Graph remains demon-free.

Spoiler:
    In truth, he is Dante Alighieri, Servant of the Crypter, author of The Divine Comedy and this Lostbelt itself, and Julius Caesar's Number One Fan. With the power of the seed of the Fantasy Tree and the magecraft of his Crypter, he was actually able to bring his Inferno to Earth much like the underworlds from the Age of Gods, and crafted Caesar's path to the Heavens with his own pen and paper.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 10th, 2020 at 04:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    So Zork Knight, how many of these Servants would be legitimate characters to post in the Create A Servant thread, and how many of them are just the originals with their classes and stats changed due to the circumstances behind this Lostbelt?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So Zork Knight, how many of these Servants would be legitimate characters to post in the Create A Servant thread, and how many of them are just the originals with their classes and stats changed due to the circumstances behind this Lostbelt?
    Ba'al-Caesar and Legion would be the only Lostbelt Servants. The rest would have changed classes and visuals I guess, like a bunch of costumes. Saber Jeanne D'Arc and Rider Penthesilea would of course differ from their usual selves, but nothing from the Lostbelt would be core to them.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 10th, 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The elegance of this LB's circumstances means that answers to matters of creative freedom can be answered with "take it up with Dante."
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    What's your profile pic even from? It just looks interesting for some reason.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

That's Sion, bud.