Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I see. Never played Melty Blood, admittedly...
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, even them it is defenily not Sion' s most recognizable state

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    >not one of her most recognizable
    >its from one of the few CGs the game actually has
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    So, I figured that I might as well throw out some of my ideas for stuff on this thread I'm working on.

Singularities
    1. 315 BC - War of the Two Conqueror Kings: Macedonia - "The True Meaning of Conquest"
    The plot pits Chaldea and Alexander against Iskandar Alter. There is a major setback in that I'm trying to plan out sheets for some of Alexander's generals.
    2. [???] BC - Kingdom of the Heretical Pharaoh: Egypt - "Black Hole Sun"
    The main antagonist is Foreigner Akhenaten, who has contracted with Nyarlathotep. Unfortunately, I haven't spent very much time on this one...
    3. 500 AD - [???]: Camelot - "Evil Fae Sorceress"
    Takes place before Mordred's rebellion. The plot revolves around Morgan attempting to overthrow Artoria using a
    superior
    corrupted
    version of Mordred.
    4. [???] AD - [???]: Paris - "[???]"
    Unfortunately, not much has been figured out for this, but I have been considering having it take place during World War II.
    5. 210 BC - [???]: China - "[???]"
    Similar to the Paris Singularity, I have not developed this much. Admittedly, I have only come up with those two just yesterday and have been more focused on developing the Camelot Singularity. However, I do have the idea of the main antagonist being the Pan-Human History version of Qin Shi Huangdi.

Lostbelts
    1. 1270? AD - Divine Sun Reigning Above All: [???] - "Twilight Falling Over the Realm"
    Egyptian Lostbelt. It stems from Ra intervening during the Sea Peoples' first invasion of Egypt and allowing them to advance farther than they did in Pan-Human History. The Lostbelt King is a Ra-possessed Ozymandias. Moses, Julius Caesar (Rider), and various Pharaohs will play a role in the story.
    2. 1800? AD - Divine Empire From the Reverse Side: [???] - "The Phantasmal Beast Army"
    French Lostbelt. In this Lostbelt, a remnant spirit of Set inhabiting the Rosetta Stone possessed Napoleon and he went on to open a direct path to the Reverse Side of the World by blowing open the Clock Tower's Spirit Tomb Albion. However, this drained most of the remaining Mystery in the World. Napoleon-Set then proceeded to conquer the world using an army of Phantasmal Beasts, ushering in a new Age of Gods. Obviously, Napoleon-Set is the Lostbelt King. The Crypter's Servant is [REDACTED] and Chaldea's main ally in this Lostbelt is [REDACTED].
    3. 480? BC - Empire Reaching Across All Lands: [???] - "The God-King of the World"
    Persian Lostbelt. The Greeks lost the Battle of Salamis and Persia conquered Greece, effectively killing modern Western civilization in its infancy. Xerxes somehow went on to become an actual god-king (if I remember correctly, his subjects actually did believe him to be a god, or was that just something 300 made up?) and took over the world. Deified Xerxes is the Lostbelt King and Leonidas, Pheidippides, and Herodotus are some of Chaldea's allies in this Lostbelt, having been summoned by the Counter Force (or Chaldea, in Leonidas' case).
    4. 1940? AD - Thousand Year Aryan Empire: Third Reich - "The Spear of Destiny"
    German Lostbelt. The Thule Society was able to successfully retrieve the Holy Grail for the Nazis, who then used its power to enable themselves to conquer the world. Adolf Hitler is the Lostbelt King and actually wielding the Lance of Longinus. Chaldea is aided by Winston Churchill, Uncle Sam, Jack Churchill, Judah Loew ben Bezalel, and other summoned Servants in this Lostbelt.
    5. Japanese Lostbelt
    So far, I have nothing for this one beyond Yamato Takeru and Hachiko being the Servants summoned by Chaldea. A lot of the Japanese Servants I've made will also make appearances in this Lostbelt. Otherwise, this idea is severely underdeveloped.

Let me know what you guys think and offer any suggestions you might have. Any help in getting these ideas off the ground will be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; January 13th, 2020 at 02:40 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some pretty cool ideas there. For the Paris Singularity, I don't know if it lines up with what you have in mind but I think it'd be funny if the alteration point was that during the Winter of Wolves Courtaud actually managed to successfully siege Paris and take it over, turning it into a city of wolves. Maybe he somehow(?) gained human intelligence and the boost in tactics let him overcome the city's defenders, or some magical phenomena intervened at the same time to aid him. Might end up a bit too similar to Lostbelt 1's Yaga, but I think it has some potential. You could also combine it with your World War II idea, like during the war Courtaud and his wolves somehow revive and siege the city again, turning it into a no-man's land where both Allies and Axis are prey.

Also, for your German Lostbelt, Dietrich Bonhoeffer would make a great choice for one of Chaldea's allies. He was a German priest who was allegedly involved in the "Project Valkyrie" assassination plot against Hitler, and there's a lot in his history that you could put a cool Nasuverse spin on. Like maybe he was actually a former Burial Agent who tried to atone for his bloodstained past by becoming a normal priest, only to be forced to stain his hands in blood yet again...

Hmm. A Paris Singularity where La Voisin or another perp in the L'affaire des poisons gets a Grail might be interesting. Louis XIV and his Apollo connections pitted against the "dark" aspects of French mysticism--with all class conflict insinuations intact--sounds like a neat if not entirely original subversion of a battle for ideals. Maybe the Grail was even stolen from Louis himself, who knows.

Paris's first police chief was responsible for turning Paris into the "City of Light"--and was also instrumental in bringing down the network involved in the Affair of Poisons--maybe a Paris that never received its light and stayed in the dark, cut off from the rest of France. Or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Some pretty cool ideas there. For the Paris Singularity, I don't know if it lines up with what you have in mind but I think it'd be funny if the alteration point was that during the Winter of Wolves Courtaud actually managed to successfully siege Paris and take it over, turning it into a city of wolves. Maybe he somehow(?) gained human intelligence and the boost in tactics let him overcome the city's defenders, or some magical phenomena intervened at the same time to aid him. Might end up a bit too similar to Lostbelt 1's Yaga, but I think it has some potential. You could also combine it with your World War II idea, like during the war Courtaud and his wolves somehow revive and siege the city again, turning it into a no-man's land where both Allies and Axis are prey.

Also, for your German Lostbelt, Dietrich Bonhoeffer would make a great choice for one of Chaldea's allies. He was a German priest who was allegedly involved in the "Project Valkyrie" assassination plot against Hitler, and there's a lot in his history that you could put a cool Nasuverse spin on. Like maybe he was actually a former Burial Agent who tried to atone for his bloodstained past by becoming a normal priest, only to be forced to stain his hands in blood yet again...
    1. That seems like I really interesting idea for a Paris Singularity. Probably gonna end up being a melee a trois between the Allies (aided by Chaldea), the Axis, and the Wolves.

2. That sounds like an interesting idea. I wonder, has anyone ever done a sheet for Bonhoeffer before?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Hmm. A Paris Singularity where La Voisin or another perp in the L'affaire des poisons gets a Grail might be interesting. Louis XIV and his Apollo connections pitted against the "dark" aspects of French mysticism--with all class conflict insinuations intact--sounds like a neat if not entirely original subversion of a battle for ideals. Maybe the Grail was even stolen from Louis himself, who knows.

Paris's first police chief was responsible for turning Paris into the "City of Light"--and was also instrumental in bringing down the network involved in the Affair of Poisons--maybe a Paris that never received its light and stayed in the dark, cut off from the rest of France. Or something.
    While I do prefer Royd's idea, I might go back and make a second Paris Singularity because this idea is pretty good too and I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    2. That sounds like an interesting idea. I wonder, has anyone ever done a sheet for Bonhoeffer before?
    There was one posted up on CaS a while back, but it unfortunately wasn't very good. A shame, since he does have a lot of interesting potential...

Blog Entries
    There was one posted up on CaS a while back, but it unfortunately wasn't very good. A shame, since he does have a lot of interesting potential...
    I see. Well, I'll get on it, then! It does sound like there's quite a bit that I should be able to do with him.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    So, status update!

Singularities
    1. 1942 AD - Renewed Winter of Wolves: Paris - "Wolf-King of Paris"
    Going with Royd's idea for this one. Courtaud will be the main antagonist for this Singularity, with Hessian Lobo and a few other legendary wolves making appearances as his enforcers.

2. 1682 AD - Poisoned Lightless City: Re:Paris - "La Voisin"
    Like I said earlier, I liked Bug's suggestion too and felt it would be a shame if it went to waste. So, there will be two Paris Singularities. Catherine "La Voisin" Montvoisin will be the main antagonist of this Singularity, with Louis XIV playing a major role, though he probably won't be Chaldea's main ally.

3. 750 BC - Magnificent Tree Blooming Among Seven Hills: Rome - "Where All Roads Lead"
    The main antagonist is Avenger Remus, who has come to take vengeance on Romulus for his death. Romulus is Chaldea's main ally during this Singularity.

Lostbelt
    1. 480? BC - Empire Reaching Across All Lands: Xerxes - "The God-King of the World"
    I decided to just name the Persian Lostbelt after Xerxes in the vein of how the Russian Lostbelt was called Anastasia.

2. Japanese Lostbelt
    Still haven't really gotten anywhere with this one. That said, I do have some ideas.
    A. Something happened in Japan during the BC era and Izanami, still pissed with Izanagi, was able to get out of Yomi. She then proceeded to rampage and rip all of Japan a new one, pretty much turning it into a land of the dead. If I go with this one, the Lostbelt will be named Yomi.
    B. Something involving Nobunaga becoming an actual demon king.

Unfortunately, I still haven't decided on which one to go for.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; January 15th, 2020 at 07:30 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    So, status update!

Singularities
    1. 1942 AD - Renewed Winter of Woles: Paris - "Wolf-King of Paris"
    Going with Royd's idea for this one. Courtaud will be the main antagonist for this Singularity, with Hessian Lobo and a few other legendary wolves making appearances as his enforcers.

2. 1682 AD - Poisoned Lightless City: Re:Paris - "La Voisin"
    Like I said earlier, I liked Bug's suggestion too and felt it would be a shame if it went to waste. So, there will be two Paris Singularities. Catherine "La Voisin" Montvoisin will be the main antagonist of this Singularity, with Louis XIV playing a major role, though he probably won't be Chaldea's main ally.

3. 750 BC - Magnificent Tree Blooming Among Seven Hills: Rome - "Where All Roads Lead"
    The main antagonist is Avenger Remus, who has come to take vengeance on Romulus for his death. Romulus is Chaldea's main ally during this Singularity.

Lostbelt
    1. 480? BC - Empire Reaching Across All Lands: Xerxes - "The God-King of the World"
    I decided to just name the Persian Lostbelt after Xerxes in the vein of how the Russian Lostbelt was called Anastasia.

2. Japanese Lostbelt
    Still haven't really gotten anywhere with this one. That said, I do have some ideas.
    A. Something happened in Japan during the BC era and Izanami, still pissed with Izanagi, was able to get out of Yomi. She then proceeded to rampage and rip all of Japan a new one, pretty much turning it into a land of the dead. If I go with this one, the Lostbelt will be named Yomi.
    B. Something involving Nobunaga becoming an actual demon king.

Unfortunately, I still haven't decided on which one to go for.
    For the first Singularity, did you mean to spell wolves as "Woles"? Also, I think it'd be cool if my Boisselier was Chaldea's main ally there. Other legendary wolves could include the Beast of Gevaudan and for a more obscure choice maybe even an Alter version of Sir Marrok, where due to his experience with being betrayed by humans he's chosen to embrace his nature as a wolf and join Courtaud (could potentially have a change of heart and side with Chaldea later on).

I have some ideas for your Rome Singularity as well. For Avenger Remus, I feel it'd be cool to make him not just an "avenger against Romulus", but "an avenger against Rome itself", his grudge against his brother growing into a seething hatred for the entire civilization Romulus founded. I imagine Remus would have a Skill or NP that lets him call on the wrathful spirits of all those who died hated and rejected by Rome, including its enemies and those who were cheated out of their rightful glory. In the Singularity he'd lead a zombie-army of all Rome's "unjust dead" to take back his kingdom from the living.

I also think it'd be a good chance to introduce other Roman Servants from the king and republic era of its history, since that's been pretty underrepresented in canon and we got a lot of Empire Servants already from Septum. A fitting choice would be Numa Pompilius (Caster or Shielder); the second king of Rome who has a whole bunch of anecdotes that'd make good Skills/NPs, like being counselled by a wood nymph (could have Wisdom Of Divine Gift or a Skill like Prelati's Disciple Of Elemental Spirits), getting a blessing from Zeus that made him immune to lightning, and his famous shield Ancile that he made eleven copies of to confuse thieves.

Another would be Tarquinius Superbus, the infamous last king of Rome who was so bad he got exiled by his own kingdom and lead an army to try and reconquer it by force (said army was rebuffed by Horatius Cocles, another good Servant candidate). He could be Caster or Assassin, and have the Sibylline Books sold to him by the Cumaean Sibyl and the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus he constructed as NPs. Would probably be a grudging ally of Remus, given their shared grudge against Rome for rejecting them, though I imagine Tarquin would be planning to backstab Remus and seize power for himself.

Well, those are my ideas. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    For the first Singularity, did you mean to spell wolves as "Woles"? Also, I think it'd be cool if my Boisselier was Chaldea's main ally there. Other legendary wolves could include the Beast of Gevaudan and for a more obscure choice maybe even an Alter version of Sir Marrok, where due to his experience with being betrayed by humans he's chosen to embrace his nature as a wolf and join Courtaud (could potentially have a change of heart and side with Chaldea later on).

I have some ideas for your Rome Singularity as well. For Avenger Remus, I feel it'd be cool to make him not just an "avenger against Romulus", but "an avenger against Rome itself", his grudge against his brother growing into a seething hatred for the entire civilization Romulus founded. I imagine Remus would have a Skill or NP that lets him call on the wrathful spirits of all those who died hated and rejected by Rome, including its enemies and those who were cheated out of their rightful glory. In the Singularity he'd lead a zombie-army of all Rome's "unjust dead" to take back his kingdom from the living.

I also think it'd be a good chance to introduce other Roman Servants from the king and republic era of its history, since that's been pretty underrepresented in canon and we got a lot of Empire Servants already from Septum. A fitting choice would be Numa Pompilius (Caster or Shielder); the second king of Rome who has a whole bunch of anecdotes that'd make good Skills/NPs, like being counselled by a wood nymph (could have Wisdom Of Divine Gift or a Skill like Prelati's Disciple Of Elemental Spirits), getting a blessing from Zeus that made him immune to lightning, and his famous shield Ancile that he made eleven copies of to confuse thieves.

Another would be Tarquinius Superbus, the infamous last king of Rome who was so bad he got exiled by his own kingdom and lead an army to try and reconquer it by force (said army was rebuffed by Horatius Cocles, another good Servant candidate). He could be Caster or Assassin, and have the Sibylline Books sold to him by the Cumaean Sibyl and the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus he constructed as NPs. Would probably be a grudging ally of Remus, given their shared grudge against Rome for rejecting them, though I imagine Tarquin would be planning to backstab Remus and seize power for himself.

Well, those are my ideas. Any thoughts?
    I meant wolves! For crying out loud... I'm a Grammar Nazi and yet I make so many grammatical errors...

As for your recommended Servants, those are all pretty good suggestions, actually! I'm gonna see what I can do about them, since I plan on making Servant sheets that correspond with my Singularities. Also, I just got the idea to throw in Constantine XI, the last Byzantine Emperor (and therefore the last Roman Emperor), since I feel that it would be fitting to see both the founder of Rome and the last emperor of Rome in a Rome Singularity.

By the way, I randomly got the idea to genderbend Numa and I am going to run with it.

Also, which idea for the Japanese Lostbelt would you prefer I go with? I could just flip a coin to decide on it, but I wanna go for the idea that people like better.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Also, which idea for the Japanese Lostbelt would you prefer I go with? I could just flip a coin to decide on it, but I wanna go for the idea that people like better.
    I'd go with the Yomi one. We've gotten enough Nobu stuff already in canon.

Hello, I'm a new user whose been follow Fate for a while. So I wanted to start with the Singularity/Lostbelt thread since I did have ideas for what could places Chaldea might go too.

Lostbelts
    Name: Sun-Shattering Storm: Mikoto
    Subtitle:
    Hersey of the Great Thunderclap
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 680 A.D
    King: Susanoo-No-Mikoto
    Crypter: ???
    Fantasy Tree: Sirius

History:
    The history of this Lostbelt diverges from human history around 680 AD. In this time period, Susanoo was exiled from heaven by his father after his rage caused Amaterasu to hide in the Ama-No-Iwoto. After she was convinced to come out, Susanoo was banished to the human world for his actions. During this period, it follows the same path, Susanoo meets the poor couple sacrificing their kids to Yamata-No-Orochi and he kills it.

As he returned to Heaven, he came to heaven...and commited an act not even Izanagi saw coming. Still furious about the whole affair, Susanoo took the
    Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi meant as a reconciliation gift and instead killed Amaterasu with it. From that day forward, the sun died alongside Amaterasu...

Susanoo quickly stole Amaterasu's authority and fled back to the human world. His sword now covered in the blood and shining. The sword that was meant as a reconciliation gift became a "weapon of great heresy." And due ot his own anger, Susanoo destroyed the "Sun" and all sunlight with it. Now, with his own authority stolen from Amaterasu, he covers the land of Japan in eternal storms. Now, the only light the island of Japan sees is that of thunder, lightning, and lanterns...

So...how is it?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The concept *exists,* albeit bare bones. Consider expansion, extrapolations on the society(ies) within and how they came to be as a result of Susan's actions.

If you can go the extra mile and incorporate a supporting cast, then that'd benefit the idea all the moreso. Perhaps even go the extra mile and incorporate Amatsumikaboshi within, correlating them with the darkness that enshrines the world you've envisioned?
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; January 17th, 2020 at 06:48 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Name: Truthless Crest Tower: Babel
    Subtitle: Observer of the Human Order
    Difference Depth: B

Origin: 940 BC
    King: Absalom
    Fantasy Tree: Trifid

History:
    The Lostbelt diverged from Pan-Human History during the reign of King Solomon. The root of the divergence lay in the survival of Solomon’s brother Absalom, who in this Lostbelt’s history had survived the Battle of Ephraim’s Wood and attained redemption in the eyes of his father. Upon Solomon’s crowning, Absalom was appointed as the kingdom of Israel’s ‘public face’. Eventually, Absalom became aware of the king’s projects regarding the development of magecraft, and began to covet such a power for his own. In the end, Absalom murdered his brother, taking over the kingdom of Israel smoothly, as his subjects had only rarely seen King Solomon. Studying his brother’s works, Absalom learned all he could about magecraft, even enslaving the incomplete collection of demons that Solomon had intended to act as custodians of the Human Order.
    With Solomon’s 72 demons and the ability to manifest miracles at his hands, Absalom began to subjugate the nations surrounding Israel. Extending his life with the miracle of magecraft, Absalom ruled over his conquered empire for centuries. In time, he grew bored with his success, desiring a challenge, and began to complete the construction of the ruined Tower of Babel which still sat in conquered Babylon. With all the power at his disposal, the tower soon soared into the heavens, and Absalom saw fit to make it into his citadel. Though the curse of Babel began to scatter the people of the lands under his rule, Absalom bestowed his protection only to the people of Israel, allowing most of the Human Order of his Lostbelt to descend into barbarism. ‘Language’ was destroyed and human development ceased.
    As the centuries rolled on, however, Absalom began to slip into ennui. Having learned to gaze into the future of other worlds, he decided to relieve his eternal boredom by summoning the beauties of other worlds as spiritual bodies. As he became occupied with these efforts, he no longer shielded the people of Israel from the Tower of Babel’s effects, scattering his own people as well. Since then, Absalom has ruled as his Lostbelt's King from his tower over a world where human civilization, without language, cannot exist.
    Some humans still maintain a semblance of ‘Humanity’ in this world, as the effects of the Tower of Babel do not reach quite so well underground. A literal ‘underground society’ has sprung up in the Babel Lostbelt, functioning as the Human Order of the world. Their origins lie among the people of Israel and servants that escaped the Tower of Babel and somehow managed to retain their humanity as well as those that lived in caves to begin with. They are assisted in their 'resistance' to Absalom's world by a pair of entities revered almost like gods, though these entities came from within the Tower of Babel.

Related Servants:

Archer - David: A Servant summoned by the Counter Force. David, as the father of Absalom, is in a unique position in this Lostbelt. He has a personal stake in the actions of his son, and he feels responsible for Absalom’s actions. He also possesses the ability to shield others from Babel’s curse through the music of his harp, and as such is likely to prove vital in the resolution of the Lostbelt.

Caster - Helena Blavatsky: A Servant summoned by the Counter Force. As a seeker of truth, Helena Blavatsky is lost in the land of this Lostbelt. She has taken refuge with one of the ‘underground societies’ of the Lostbelt, and seeks to educate and guide the locals while she awaits the arrival of Chaldea.

Assassin - The Phantom of the Opera: A Servant summoned by the Counter Force. An oddity. It appears that the Phantom of the Opera might have a role to play in the resolution of the Lostbelt, but he is currently stuck in one of the ‘underground societies’ of the Lostbelt. Having taken refuge there, he plays music to the locals and has struck up a rapport with the hateful half of the Lostbelt’s Watcher.

Berserker - Samson: A Servant summoned by the Counter Force. As a Judge of Israel, Samson’s fury at Absalom’s actions truly qualifies him for a Berserker. He could be considered a ‘trump card’ of a Servant, considering the end of his legend and the Lostbelt’s focal point being the Tower of Babel.

Watcher - ???: A Servant from the Lostbelt. Watcher exists as two separate entities, each housed in one of the two largest ‘underground societies’. Through the influence of the Counter Force, Watcher has awakened something similar to a ‘personality’ with the arrival of Chaldea, though they still manifest as a copy of whoever they are talking to. Watcher possesses the strange ability to ‘exempt’ others from the Curse of Babel’s effects and avoid Absalom’s gaze. Strangely, the two entities seem to know the Master of Chaldea personally, with one feeling enmity towards them and the other feeling fear. Still, securing their assistance is vital.

Assassin - Semiramis: A Servant summoned by Absalom. Semiramis originally existed as a summoned ‘shell’ called from another world by Absalom, to serve as one of his wives. However, with the Counter Force taking action, many of Absalom’s wives have served as excellent containers for their respective Heroic Spirits.
    Semiramis is originally forced to serve as a vessel for Lilith, burying her personality. By defeating Lilith, it is possible to secure Semiramis as an ally.

Assassin - Mata Hari: A Servant summoned by Absalom. Mata Hari originally existed as a summoned ‘shell’ called from another world by Absalom, to serve as one of his wives. However, with the Counter Force taking action, many of Absalom’s wives have served as excellent containers for their respective Heroic Spirits.
    Mata Hari is originally forced to serve as a vessel for Lilith, burying her personality. By defeating Lilith, it is possible to secure Mata Hari as an ally.

Caster - Scheherazade: A Servant summoned by Absalom. Scheherazade originally existed as a summoned ‘shell’ called from another world by Absalom, to serve as one of his wives. However, with the Counter Force taking action, many of Absalom’s wives have served as excellent containers for their respective Heroic Spirits.
    Scheherazade is originally forced to serve as a vessel for Lilith, burying her personality. By defeating Lilith, it is possible to secure Scheherazade as an ally.

Berserker - Helene: A Servant summoned by Absalom. Helene originally existed as a summoned ‘shell’ called from another world by Absalom, to serve as one of his wives. However, with the Counter Force taking action, many of Absalom’s wives have served as excellent containers for their respective Heroic Spirits.
    Helene is originally forced to serve as a vessel for Lilith. However, due to the influence of her Mad Enhancement, Lilith’s influence is weak. In suitable circumstances, Helene might be able to break free of Lilith’s influence by herself, securing an asset within the Tower of Babel itself.

Archer - Lilith (Lostbelt): A Servant summoned by this Lostbelt’s Crypter. Through Absalom’s summoned wives, she has obtained scores of additional bodies through her Noble Phantasm. As her Crypter Master allows her free reign, Lilith strives to serve her king, though she sometimes sallies out of the Tower in order to hunt and torment the survivors of Humanity.

Avenger - Absalom: The Lostbelt’s King. Having sat unchallenged for millennia, Absalom welcomes the arrival of Chaldea. He takes no effort for or against them, however, seeing fit to wait and see if the invaders can provide him with entertainment. Absalom allows the Crypter freedom within his citadel out of gratitude for the summoning of Lilith.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    The concept *exists,* albeit bare bones. Consider expansion, extrapolations on the society(ies) within and how they came to be as a result of Susan's actions.

If you can go the extra mile and incorporate a supporting cast, then that'd benefit the idea all the moreso. Perhaps even go the extra mile and incorporate Amatsumikaboshi within, correlating them with the darkness that enshrines the world you've envisioned?
    Thanks. This is my first post here and I just wanted something to test the waters here. Anyways, thanks for the suggestions.

Status update:

Name:
    Sun-Shattering Storm: Mikoto
    Subtitle: Hersey of the Great Thunderclap
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 680 A.D
    King: Susanoo-No-Mikoto
    Fantasy Tree: Sirius

History:
    The history of this Lostbelt diverges from human history around 680 AD. In this time period, Susanoo was exiled from heaven by his father after his rage caused Amaterasu to hide in the Ama-No-Iwoto. After she was convinced to come out, Susanoo was banished to the human world for his actions. During this period, it follows the same path, Susanoo meets the poor couple sacrificing their kids to Yamata-No-Orochi and he kills it.

As he returned to Heaven, he came to heaven...and commited an act not even Izanagi saw coming. Still furious about the whole affair, Susanoo took the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi meant as a reconciliation gift and instead killed Amaterasu with it. From that day forward, the sun died alongside Amaterasu...

How, it wasn’t stated, but Susanoo feared for Amaterasu’s status. For as she is said to be among the “Evils of Humanities” alongside Tiamat. But for all intents, Susanoo took to killing her to safeguard humanity from that possibility in the future.

Susanoo quickly stole Amaterasu's authority and fled back to the human world. His sword now covered in the blood and shining. The sword that was meant as a reconciliation gift became a "weapon of great heresy." And due ot his own anger, Susanoo destroyed the "Sun" and all sunlight with it. Now, with his own authority stolen from Amaterasu, he covers the land of Japan in eternal storms. Now, the only light the island of Japan sees is that of thunder, lightning, and lanterns.

The nation of Japan is now in separate villages that are connected by roads kept lit by lanterns enchanted so that rain cannot put them out. The villagers travel to trade with other villages for food and supplies. Where Shintoism is still present, though modified to center mainly on Susanoo. While this is mainly done as a way to keep faith to the gods, several have taken to be offended by Susanoo's important. Especially as Susanoo killing Amaterasu was the cause of this world with an everlasting storm.

However, Oni have also risen in underground societies in order to avoid thunderstrikes from Susanoo and make runs against traders to use them as food. Though they have gone after lesser villages in fast hit-and-run tactics which cost the lives of several brave onis in the process. It is said that Shuten Douji and Ibaraki Douji lead a clan of oni on the rise recently.

Supporting Cast:

Tamamo-No-Mae (Caster): The main ally of Chaldea in this lostbelt. She is summoned by the Counter Force for her connection to Amaterasu. While normally calm, there is something starting to brew in the Servant. An anger which builds as she comes to see the world her brother made after killing this world's version of her.

Oda Nobunaga (Archer): Japan’s most famous conquerer well known for her brutal conquests and dislike of the divine. She is summoned to help the morale of Chaldea to destroy the lostbelt. Alongside this being her home country, hoping to defeat Susanoo and “conquer” the Japan in this Lostbelt.

Nagao Kagetora (Lancer): The village’s main head in weapons. While she helps Minamoto handle the Oni situation, takes care of Chaldea and helps them get around the village.

Okita Souji (Saber): Member of the Shinsengumi. Summoned by the Counter Force to assist Nobunaga. While she is cold towards the demons, she keeps up a nice warm aura to the others.

Heracles (Berserker): The son of Zeus who guards a village. While summoned by the Counter Force, he has been busy helping Okita guard a village Chaldea uses as their main base in the Lostbelt. He also acts as the silent defender of the village who has formed a bond with the kids there.

Nikola Tesla (Caster): A servant summoned by the counter force for his feats and electricity. Nikola is helping to build a machine to control and redirect the lightning often striking the land.

Minamoto-No-Raiko (Berserker): A monster slayer summoned by the Counter Force. She is the motherly figure who helps Chaldea emotionally. But does help handle the Oni who try to kill wandering humans and hermits.

Shuten Douji (Berserker): An Oni in the lostbelt. She doesn’t take either side in the conflict and rules over a clan of Onis. While not active on the main front, she does establish and keep order in the clan.

Ibaraki Douji (Berserker): Shuten’s right hand man and secondary leader of the oni clan. Often finding those wandering the roads and often kill them for food for the Onis.
    Kato Danzo (Assassin): The leader of a ninja squad that keeps peace in the villages. She works only for Susanoo if to keep people alive. Though she acts also as an peacekeeper due to a agreement with Jimmu.

Mochizuki Chiyome (Assassin): A member of Kato’s squad. She follows Kato because she doesn’t want lightning striking her or face Susanoo’s wrath.

Jimmu (Archer): The Servant of the Lostbelt’s Crypter. The first emperor of Japan and descendant of both Amaterasu and Susanoo. While he is very calm-headed and willing to talk with Chaldea, he does feel rather divided by the death of Amaterasu given the time frame. He goes around Japan trying to help the villages get along with each other.

Susanoo-No-Mikoto (Saber): The Lostbelt King. It is a seemingly cruel ruler who killed Amaterasu and brought the world into a constant storm. He is still a bit short-tempered, though any sites to his sister resurface memories he would rather forget about. Just that he killed her “for the sake of this world.”

Blog Entries
    Would anyone have any ideas for a good divergence point for my Yomi Lostbelt?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    maybe izanagi succefuly rescues izanami?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria